Become a Patron!

Opinions on YouTubers?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"They" say it does, lol

My physiologist recommended it to me when I told him my concerns

I cannot give a personal testimonial it cured me because like I said, I'm taking it as a precaution but I believe it works based on research done in Germany

They use it to kidney and gall stones in Europe, Asia and SA

Regular US doctors won't touch it - mainly because their big pharma-education :crazy:

US docs won't touch anything preventative except vaccines, and only those because hey, Big Pharma. :D But anything natural that actually FIXES something? ANATHEMA! They might not make their billion dollars if patients are doing that shit!

What I found of the Chanca Piedra on Amazon is kinda pricey, $30 for 60 pills, but if it could fix my gallstone problem, it would be worth that, many times over. GNC only has the tea, and I don't really wanna taste it, I just want the benefit from it!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you can spare $25 I think it is a good investment if you do have gallstones

But seriously, the best thing is to look at your diet and lifestyle and see if you can find out why you got gallstones in the first place and see if you can make changes if need be

The most common cause is cholesterol being over-produced by the liver

Yep, it's gotta be that, because it's certainly not my diet -- I figured out the link between eating eggs and then 3 days of pain and nausea about 20 yrs ago, and realized that cheap beef (like fastfood burgers or beef hot dogs) gives me the same -- it's gotta be the cholesterol. Then in 2013, I had an abdominal cat scan, and the gallstones were discovered, which leads me to believe that because of the stones, my gallbladder simply can't secrete enough bile into my duodenum to properly digest cholesterol, so it goes thru my whole colon undigested, leading to those unpleasant symptoms.

In my family, we run the gamut of liver ailments -- some get diabetes, some get gallbladder issues and end up having it removed, and the drinkers who persist in that behavior invariably become cirrhotic -- my uncle did, my mom did, and one of my first cousins is still above ground because he got a liver transplant about 5 yrs ago. Thank god; he's by far my favorite cousin, the only male near my age (just 3 yrs older than myself). All of which makes me grateful every single day that I saw the error of my ways in that regard 25 yrs ago... or I wouldn't be above ground myself.

It sure would be great if I could get rid of the damn stones, and be able to eat eggs again!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep, it's gotta be that, because it's certainly not my diet -- I figured out the link between eating eggs and then 3 days of pain and nausea about 20 yrs ago, and realized that cheap beef (like fastfood burgers or beef hot dogs) gives me the same -- it's gotta be the cholesterol. Then in 2013, I had an abdominal cat scan, and the gallstones were discovered, which leads me to believe that because of the stones, my gallbladder simply can't secrete enough bile into my duodenum to properly digest cholesterol, so it goes thru my whole colon undigested, leading to those unpleasant symptoms.

In my family, we run the gamut of liver ailments -- some get diabetes, some get gallbladder issues and end up having it removed, and the drinkers who persist in that behavior invariably become cirrhotic -- my uncle did, my mom did, and one of my first cousins is still above ground because he got a liver transplant about 5 yrs ago. Thank god; he's by far my favorite cousin, the only male near my age (just 3 yrs older than myself). All of which makes me grateful every single day that I saw the error of my ways in that regard 25 yrs ago... or I wouldn't be above ground myself.

It sure would be great if I could get rid of the damn stones, and be able to eat eggs again!

Andria

There are others. This is what I use from Amazon, much cheaper. I take one morning and night

[NEW] Chanca Piedra 800MG per tablet - 120 tablets Kidney Stone Crusher Gallbladder support Peruvian Chanca Piedra Made in the USA

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
US docs won't touch anything preventative except vaccines, and only those because hey, Big Pharma. :D But anything natural that actually FIXES something? ANATHEMA! They might not make their billion dollars if patients are doing that shit!

My doctor will. She's got me taking all kinds of herbal shit that tastes like I'm grazing on the lawn. lol Then again, she isn't from the US, she's from Europe. Not sure where. Sounds Germanic. But don't kid yourself, herbal shit costs a fortune, too. :(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My doctor will. She's got me taking all kinds of herbal shit that tastes like I'm grazing on the lawn. lol Then again, she isn't from the US, she's from Europe. Not sure where. Sounds Germanic. But don't kid yourself, herbal shit costs a fortune, too. :(

It can, sometimes -- but usually less than BP's versions -- they have to recoup all that money they spend on bribery and corruption after all. And although it's true that nature has no FDA, so it's incumbent on the consumer to use herbal/natural products safely, they generally don't come with the mile-long list of possible side effects.

My general experience with MD's, though, is that they have very little knowledge of non-BP products, and even less interest -- no one is paying them to push natural products. They often have little knowledge even of the BP products they're paid to hawk, but they don't seem to care about that, operating from the misguided belief that if their masters at BP say it's good, well then it MUST be. :facepalm: Which goes a long way to explaining why so many elderly people are taking a list of drugs longer than your arm, in the equally-misguided belief that the doc knows what he/she is doing.

I'm allergic to penicillin; have been for nearly 50 yrs, and every doctor's file on me that I've seen has had NO PENICILLIN plastered on it in great big red letters... and once, when I was pregnant, I came home from a OB visit with a prescription for a drug that ended with -cillin. Which completely destroyed any faith I ever had in doctors.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doctors are like vape manufacturers.
They will not promote something that will cut into their profit margin.
Herbal medicines and such are to doctors like clones are to vape manufacturers.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you think that Chanca Piedra is really effective? I'd dearly love some way to get rid of these damn gallstones that didn't require health insurance or thousands of $$$ for surgery. Not to mention all the pain and suffering entailed in the traditional approach.

Andria

Here's an alternative for you to try. Might work with gall stones, too. :D

Want to Pass a Kidney Stone? Try Riding a Roller Coaster

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So that the screaming would not be from fear?

Yeah, I can't imagine going on a roller coaster when I'm writhing in pain.

I don't have any problems with kidney stones... and can't tolerate roller coasters, with my vertigo. I have to sit down when descending in a fast elevator. :D

Andria

Same here. I also don't do heights. So roller coasters are a nope.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heights don't really bother me too much; I can look down and ejoy the view all day -- but looking up? Vertigo! I feel like I'm just spinning around and around.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I like rides that make you go upside down

Was super bummed last summer - stayed at the Stratosphere but wasn't sound enough to ride the shit off the top of the building :(

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todd just took a hit from me for his Clonophobia.

after going on about the lates Nar atty beta he has got he said it was almost impossible to get so he was not even reviewing it. Talked about having to belong to the FB group and having people vouch for you to get in, etc.

Then said if anyone mentioned clones in the comments he would delete and or ban them....

High horse itosis may have gotten the boy...

To me if a manufacturer cannot even come close to meeting the demand for a product they have no gripe for clones for the rest of us.
it sure as heck is not going to cut into their money.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who the hell is Tod? I guess just another You Tuber I just avoid because they are all just copying each other or reading the same script over and over..........

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who the hell is Tod? I guess just another You Tuber I just avoid because they are all just copying each other or reading the same script over and over..........
Mark Todd is a Scottish reviewer he was one of the very first vaping reviewers..been doing it for years he's a real cool dude, and doesn't put on any airs...he has reviewed everything from UD stuff up to alot of high end gear.but he refuses to and has always for years refused to review clones.He like to help the modders survive...he and Scott Bonner and Busardo are probablly the most experinced reviewers there are. Todd has reviewed vaping gear from it's inception to the newest stuff around, most high end modders send there stuff to him to review because he has a large following of people who will pay the price for authentics....and he doesn't have any tattoos or a black t-shirt, or a hat...he is very experinced and can vape on anything from a genny with ss mesh,to an RTA to a dripper to a squonker...from MTL to cloud bro....

mt01631

Member For 4 Years
Todd just took a hit from me for his Clonophobia.

after going on about the lates Nar atty beta he has got he said it was almost impossible to get so he was not even reviewing it. Talked about having to belong to the FB group and having people vouch for you to get in, etc.

Then said if anyone mentioned clones in the comments he would delete and or ban them....

High horse itosis may have gotten the boy...

To me if a manufacturer cannot even come close to meeting the demand for a product they have no gripe for clones for the rest of us.
it sure as heck is not going to cut into their money.
You need to listen again ;)

I said I wasn't making the review public because it was only available on the group.

Having dealt with things like this before I saw no point in making a public review because it just ends up with me getting a lot of abuse and you know, I don't do drama.

Regarding the clone comment, everytime I mention the Narda in a video, someone kicks off about clones, once again, you know that I don't do clones.

I hand on heart thank you for watching Mr Cromwell but clones and drama will never be allowed on my YouTube comments or Facebook page and that will never change.

All the best

Todd

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I said I wasn't making the review public because it was only available on the group.

Having dealt with things like this before I saw no point in making a public review because it just ends up with me getting a lot of abuse and you know, I don't do drama.

Regarding the clone comment, everytime I mention the Narda in a video, someone kicks off about clones, once again, you know that I don't do clones.

I hand on heart thank you for watching Mr Cromwell but clones and drama will never be allowed on my YouTube comments or Facebook page and that will never change.

All the best

Todd

I am honored.
Seriously.

But it is you channel so I will of course abide by your rules.
One jewel did fall from your crown, but you have plenty more :)

Honestly though, that was the only video from you that I have not watched to the end.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

All the best

Todd

I'm only going to forgive you for recommending the Calibre 22, because you steered me right on the BMG-22......

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks fella, I've got zero issue with being dragged over the coals for anything (I'm used to it now ;) ) but just wanted to clarify it a bit.

I shall now go on eBay and search for a replacement jewel

cool..I still think your dog is a better builder than you are.....cheers see you at the "Cafe"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks fella, I've got zero issue with being dragged over the coals for anything (I'm used to it now ;) ) but just wanted to clarify it a bit.

BTW a Big welcome the VU Mark.

Your manager probably has an extra jewel lying around?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I would welcome you, but I see you've been here a while.
Thank you for introducing me to the NarDa. (Original)

BAM crew

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mark Todd is a Scottish reviewer he was one of the very first vaping reviewers..been doing it for years he's a real cool dude

Problem is the new generation or whatever you want to call it has ruined what reviews used to mean for those of us who are interested in an unbaised opinion. Sucks but like the old saying goes............. a few bad apples.................

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Problem is the new generation or whatever you want to call it has ruined what reviews used to mean for those of us who are interested in an unbaised opinion. Sucks but like the old saying goes............. a few bad apples.................
Not just the reviews.
I would argue that the newer higher power whatchamacallits are stagnating vaping.

When a smoker picks up the latest and greatest hype mod/atty combo and chokes like a white house intern, they are going to probably be a little jaded on vaping being a smoking cessation tool.

Since the latest and greatest whatchamacallits are what sells, gets revewied and gets hyped, the bigger companies have slacked on the mtl/lower power gear.

Thankfully they've recently started a small upsing on lower priced mtl doodads.

BAM crew

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would argue that the newer higher power whatchamacallits are stagnating vaping.

Not so much that which I agree with it is the asshole new reviewers who are spamming their BS proclaiming they do not get paid but they do admit it was sent to them for (Free) for the purpose if this review. So free shit is getting paid for said review. Same shit different asshole in the reviews. Take off your fucking hat inside you idiot! Just my opinion you must remember~!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not just the reviews.

When a smoker picks up the latest and greatest hype mod/atty combo and chokes like a white house intern, they are going to probably be a little jaded on vaping being a smoking cessation tool.

Since the latest and greatest whatchamacallits are what sells, gets revewied and gets hyped, the bigger companies have slacked on the mtl/lower power gear.

Thankfully they've recently started a small upsing on lower priced mtl doodads.

BAM crew

As I've said over and over and over... the industry has run off and left new switchers IN THE DUST, with all this cloud chasing bullshit. There's this assumption that all the vapers that ever will be, already are, and wanna suck the floor up into their mod and vaporize it into something that looks like whipped cream. And it just ain't so. Even some of us who started YEARS ago have no desire to do that... and how about all the smokers who still might switch? I guess the hardware makers don't give a single shit about them. Including Yeahsmo, who made an awesome clone of the Achilles... and then apparently just stopped. For no damn good reason, since that's the most perfect MtL atty EVER.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not so much that which I agree with it is the asshole new reviewers who are spamming their BS proclaiming they do not get paid but they do admit it was sent to them for (Free) for the purpose if this review. So free shit is getting paid for said review. Same shit different asshole in the reviews. Take off your fucking hat inside you idiot! Just my opinion you must remember~!
I've made a few videos myself. The issue of "free stuff" doesn't bother me. For vaping I've only made 5 "how to" videos to help friends troubleshoot. Beyond that I've made several drone videos for fun. I can tell you this. Editing a video is a time consuming process. I don't take issue with free gear. I take issue with money for a good review, pushing a product, and deceit. I adhore liars of any type, but especially when the lie is self serving and used as a veil to hide ones true motivation- which is not always for financial gain.
You can easily tell whom has not hidden their agenda. The ones that have stayed true to themselves; and, don't hide their motivation don't bother me one bit.
That would be 2 or 3 imho

BAM crew

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hardware makers are only interested in profit.
No noble stuff going on there.

Which is a real shame, since this USED TO BE a "user-driven" industry. Now the hardware makers seem to be practicing to become the next Big Industry, in which only profit matters, and hang everything else, including that industry's customers.

Andria

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

All the best

Todd

You do a great job and I do watch you from time to time. IMO you're one of the few honest reviewers out there and I personally like that you don't review/discuss Clones.

Cheers!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is a real shame, since this USED TO BE a "user-driven" industry. Now the hardware makers seem to be practicing to become the next Big Industry, in which only profit matters, and hang everything else, including that industry's customers.

Andria
change user to consumer and you have it.
It is still a consumer driven industry. Many want the 200+ watt mods and 1/2 gallon atomizers.
Manufacturers try and make what people will buy. Otherwise they make no profit.

As stated by Fire, at least more beginner items are coming out now.
And they are far better beginner items than I started with.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To a point though, reviewers I trust that have been dead on for me are
  • Vaping Bogan
  • Vaping Biker
They are my top two, they get free stuff and I don't have a problem with it at all. I've seen them both totally trash junk before that they have gotten for free many a time. Me myself, I've gotten a couple of items for the purpose to review, don't know why my name came up but I've given my true honest opinion of them. But then I just look at it as a bonus for getting it for free and as long as you post it at the beginning of your review there's nothing wrong with it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To a point though, reviewers I trust that have been dead on for me are
  • Vaping Bogan
  • Vaping Biker
They are my top two, they get free stuff and I don't have a problem with it at all. I've seen them both totally trash junk before that they have gotten for free many a time. Me myself, I've gotten a couple of items for the purpose to review, don't know why my name came up but I've given my true honest opinion of them. But then I just look at it as a bonus for getting it for free and as long as you post it at the beginning of your review there's nothing wrong with it.
Yep Vaping Biker.
Who is Todds manager :)

One of the things I really like about Todd is that he will trash even the High Horse stuff if it is trash.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
Big reason why I like smaller shops than the big ones like Smok, etc. and another reason why not to support Clones and buy Authentic's. I use Clones only to test something before I buy the Authentic or out of spite.

Big Industry is Cloners who only care about profit.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloners and cheap manufacturers are a mixed thing.
On one hand lots of their stuff is garbage.
On the other hand the cheap stuff enables many of us to squonk and such things where if the only squonk mods and attys came from US or european manufacturers I could never afford that.

I smoked cheap cigs and quit to save money not my life.

Todd actually reviewed the Coppervape and Wanko! :D

while no one would clone the Wanko for obvious reasons and the Coppervape is not strictly speaking a clone but close.

the only Smok stuff I have I won.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep Vaping Biker.
Who is Todds manager :)

One of the things I really like about Todd is that he will trash even the High Horse stuff if it is trash.
That right there is something I look for.
Granted, it's easy to ONLY review stuff that you like.
The review that really sold me on Todd was when he completely tore prorape a new butthole on the p3(busardo edition). He took the company once regarded as the cremdelacrem of vaping and left them looking like a unic.

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That right there is something I look for.
Granted, it's easy to ONLY review stuff that you like.
The review that really sold me on Todd was when he completely tore prorape a new butthole on the p3(busardo edition). He took the company once regarded as the cremdelacrem of vaping and left them looking like a unic.

BAM crew
Todd must be why they went out of business?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I'd be glad to send you a Juul for your crown

EDIT: Authentic of course :D

Last edited:

VU Sponsors