Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll try to post the links to the rest of them and if they have a replay week end i'll post the link

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes they have a replay weekend where they stream them all but not sure if these will, i hope they do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it's that golden time to crawl into a warm tub of epsom salt water, just wanted come by and drop those links cause i new you would want them Dale so it's your turn to get the lights my friend and I will see you tomorrow

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they do I'll post the link
I'll probably just sign up for the remainder of the videos tomorrow....but everytime I put my email out there...I seem to get all kinds of email from different folks selling related shit. Was wondering if those bastards sell the email addresses.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will...never heard of Jap Knotweed before....from the video, sounded like nothing short of a miracle plant.

Had to google it....I was thinking, are they talking about that weed Rich has growing all over hells creation?....:giggle:
I missed some of last nights episode and was gonna watch it today but then forgot about it:facepalm:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll probably just sign up for the remainder of the videos tomorrow....but everytime I put my email out there...I seem to get all kinds of email from different folks selling related shit. Was wondering if those bastards sell the email addresses.
i think they state that they don't but who really knows:rolleyes:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got 3 wasp stings today out in the back yard. The little bastards should all be dead some time tomorrow. I got most of them with the spray. I am thankful I'm not allergic to their stings. One of my fingers is swollen, but no effects yet from the other two.

We got through most of the summer with no wasps. Suddenly, they seem to have decided to try their luck here. This nest is only the second I've found all summer, and both have been in just the last two weeks.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry you got an owie, Sarah.
We have wasps, bumble bees, honey bees, etc., all summer. I never get stung by any of them - ever.

Hi to everyone else too.
Growing up in Wisconsin, I got stung just about every summer by honey bees. In California, it was yellow jackets. In Texas, it's wasps and fire ants. They seem to like me. The problem is that I have this problem with anything that causes injury to me. I have a tendency to destroy them.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening Dale, how was your day
Good Jimi...made some fermented cuc's today...BBQ'ed a couple eggplants with olive oil salt & pepper. Damn those eggplant taste good after being on the bbq for about an hour wrapped in foil.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Jimi...made some fermented cuc's today...BBQ'ed a couple eggplants with olive oil salt & pepper. Damn those eggplant taste good after being on the bbq for about an hour wrapped in foil.
I bet they tasted good, making me hungry:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well my friends i am going to call it a night,
Dale, enjoy the Remedy
Rich hope you back feels better in the morning
Good Night My Friends
Ga-night....Jimi....have a great Wednesday....!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You have a hard time sleeping with chronic pain?
Yes and No. I roll around until I find a position that is relatively painless, at which point I pass out. Sometime during the next hour I will roll into a position that hurts a lot and I wake up, at which point I re-position myself and fall back asleep. This typically goes on all night long. Drugs will not help me. Lannie, on the other hand, sometimes uses an herb called Valerian and goes to sleep and doesn't wake up again until the alarm clock goes off.

VU Sponsors