Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you come thru border security?
Hell, no. We occupied fetal bodies prior to their birth so as to appear as if we were natives.
So far, we have determined that actual assimilation of this species would be way too harmful to our own and set us backwards several millennia. Likewise, occupation of this planet carries no guarantee of being able to sufficiently eradicate all the natives so as to not pollute our species.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell, no. We occupied fetal bodies prior to their birth so as to appear as if we were natives.
So far, we have determined that actual assimilation of this species would be way too harmful to our own and set us backwards several millennia. Likewise, occupation of this planet carries no guarantee of being able to sufficiently eradicate all the natives so as to not pollute our species.
A commercial effort.
Yeah humans are a bit tough but if properly seasoned?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anything exciting happen today?

We finished the airport inspection today, report is finished, time to party, until tomorrow morning, when we begin a different property.

Damn, the economy is booming here, like I've never seen before...!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems like I saw that housing starts were down something like 12% nationwide.
I think that is because they way over-built a few years back when no one could afford to buy, and even though consumer confidence is up, there are still too many empty properties to start building a lot more at the moment.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think that is because they way over-built a few years back when no one could afford to buy, and even though consumer confidence is up, there are still too many empty properties to start building a lot more at the moment.
Property values are going up faster than during the housing crisis. Not sure how that's going to pan out.

Regardless, the commercial market is always booming.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was talking to a "residential" realtor last week, she said the amount of homes on the market for sale are at an all time low for this county.

EDIT: I meant "used house sales lady"

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was 95 °F at 64% RH, so the "feels like" (heat index) was equivalent to 116.7 °F (47.1 °C). Other than routine chores, I actually did nothing today, and right at the moment, we are surrounded by thunderstorms.
Was windy with lightning-thunder last night, when I woke at 6 this morning, clear, humid, HOT.......:blah:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was talking to a "residential" realtor last week, she said the amount of homes on the market for sale are at an all time low for this county.
EDIT: I meant "used house sales lady"
If I thought that I could get out of this place even what I paid for it 14 years ago, we'd be gone in a heartbeat. Or at least I like to think that...

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not too old and set in your ways?
Yup, I am oldt. Set in my ways? Well, it would be nice to have a property that did not require us to do so damn much work, and have weather that didn't beat the shit out of us summer and winter.... but I also know the only people likely to buy this property are a retired couple who want to have a few animals. There is no employment for 27 miles and that pays minimum wage, or 75-100 miles one way if you want a good job, so the buyer will have to be receiving retirement income and be happy to live on that pittance.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I am oldt. Set in my ways? Well, it would be nice to have a property that did not require us to do so damn much work, and have weather that didn't beat the shit out of us summer and winter.... but I also know the only people likely to buy this property are a retired couple who want to have a few animals. There is no employment for 27 miles and that pays minimum wage, or 75-100 miles one way if you want a good job, so the buyer will have to be receiving retirement income and be happy to live on that pittance.
You could prolly live like a king & queen if you rid yourselves of animal......:giggle:

I bet @Lannie will have something to say about that in the morning......:devil:.....:teehee:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did I mention the GF bought a couple ducks?....:devil:

I talked to her this evening, now she has 6 little ducklings......:devil::devil::devil:

I asked her if she bought them, NOPE, they just showed up in the lake this morning. Hmmm...I wonder how that happened. I thought she bought a neutered duck......:popcorn:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought an Aspire pod before going to Canada....been vaping this thing for three days, it's still a 1/4 full. That 45mg nic goes a long way.....:teehee:

VU Sponsors