Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does your "container" ship to EC with you, or is that for later?
It's going in two weeks. I bought one from my nephew, who is in the container business, so I'm keeping it when it gets to SA. Bought a new Tacoma to stuff in it to, hope all this shit fits, or I'll have a bunch of stuff I don't need here.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tacoma, as in pick-em-up truck? Will your new Cub Cadet be here in time to make this container trip? Sounds like you;re really stocking up for your new life. Is the house finished now?
The truck will fit...I wanted the Tundra, but it won't fit. The mower is supposed to be delivered this Wed morning. I got it from Home Depot.

House is (almost) finished. The GF keep adding shit I really can't afford, nor want, but you know the gig.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The truck will fit...I wanted the Tundra, but it won't fit. The mower is supposed to be delivered this Wed morning. I got it from Home Depot.

House is (almost) finished. The GF keep adding shit I really can't afford, nor want, but you know the gig.
Was a $5000 chandelier part of it?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
my GF texted me a minute ago asking if she could get a few ducks for the pond
Women will have their "pets" and we either go along with it or learn to like sheep. :headbang:
Somehow I knew that you wouldn't get away with the "no animals" policy. At least with ducks, you will not have to have your feet nailed to the farm; they can take care of themselves (or you eat them, or the local wildlife will eat them).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear a tub of epsom salt water calling my name so G'night my friends. Well Dale looks like you've got the lights tonight my friend.
See you all tomorrow

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm kinda early to throw biscuits but I'm here. So busy lately with work and the massive garden I have been passing out and sleeping 4-5 hours and rinse and repeat. I missed the vape sales this past weekend. :( Hope all of you old pharts are doing well.
Don't feel bad. I missed em too. Being broke does that.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm kinda early to throw biscuits but I'm here. So busy lately with work and the massive garden I have been passing out and sleeping 4-5 hours and rinse and repeat. I missed the vape sales this past weekend. :( Hope all of you old pharts are doing well.
HiYa Sandi good to see you my friend I missed the sales too

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening my Old Phart Friends
Evening Jimi and Phil.
took it easy today, did some laundry and such.
Finally replaced a flaky switch in a floor lamp in my room. And the cheap plastic reflector thingy kinda fell apart...
But switch works now.
Priced replacement reflector for it and I can get a new entire lamp as cheap...
But hey the switch works great now!

phil68

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening Jimi and Phil.
took it easy today, did some laundry and such.
Finally replaced a flaky switch in a floor lamp in my room. And the cheap plastic reflector thingy kinda fell apart...
But switch works now.
Priced replacement reflector for it and I can get a new entire lamp as cheap...
But hey the switch works great now!
What kind of lamp is it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening Robert, Phil, and Sarah
Can you adapt a different reflector to it?
That's about right the parts are more or the same cost and a whole new unit.

phil68

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just be glad it's not a halogen buld those things get hot
Just a single pole lamp about 6' 6" tall with a translucent reflector on top and one bulb socket which I have a 60W equiv LED bulb in it.
Darn junk is only about 25 years old...

VU Sponsors