Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good price. The back of the mower has a small shelf with a <1" hole in it that will accept a pin-type trailer attachment, but there is not enough space there for the kind of ball trailer hitch that is used on cars/trucks.
Yeah, it's like a pintel hitch gig.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The hitch is a piece of iron with a ball on it....nothing more.....
Ahhhhh... well, unless you have a welder, it ain't going on that mower.
Anything exciting happen on the homestead today, Rich?
Not really. Mowed the dog yard again, moved 5 wheelbarrows of shit out of the cow barn (to be continued - Lannie forked, I pushed and dumped), cleaned the mower deck, filled the chicken bin... typical BS. Even the forecast thunderstorms didn't happen (yet). I think they got a directive to go to Texas instead. :teehee:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhhh... well, unless you have a welder, it ain't going on that mower.

Not really. Mowed the dog yard again, moved 5 wheelbarrows of shit out of the cow barn (to be continued - Lannie forked, I pushed and dumped), cleaned the mower deck, filled the chicken bin... typical BS. Even the forecast thunderstorms didn't happen (yet). I think they got a directive to go to Texas instead. :teehee:
Another good workout today.....:giggle:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, he seems to be here now -- or at least a few minutes ago. And the sun is down, so it seems like night to me.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, Lucy, but you're practically on the other side of the planet. :giggle:
I was just outside asking the house cats if they wanted to come in yet and the only light I can see is distant lightning about 50-60 miles south of here. Seems all those nasty thunderstorms that were forecast for here are hanging out along I-90 (Sturgis to Rapid City and east).

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It never did - didn't dip below freezing either - for which I am very grateful

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not to change the subject, but anyone seen Jimi? And Crom must have fallen asleep in his recliner because he was here and vanished.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In Hawaii, flip-flops are referred to as slippers :cool:
I had a pair of those when I was a kid, but was never able to keep them on my feet without bending my toes down, which was very uncomfortable, so I never bothered ever again.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, me too. The lights flickered a couple times, so lightning must be somewhere in the vicinity, so I guess I'll tuck my butt in bed and turn out the lights so I won't notice if they flicker again... Nitey nite.

Last edited:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And the rain got here. I managed to sleep through the storm, but there's standing water out there this morning, which means there was a downpour or three. And mud everydamnwhere. Just when it starts to dry out... more mud. Hey, I'm not really complaining, 'cuz it's good for the grass, which got a headstart on the weeds this year, so we have BEAUTIFUL pastures right now. Tall green waving grass as far as you can see. My fat cow, Helen, is at maximum fatness right now, and after all the effort I put into her diet over the winter to get her to lose some weight. She looks like a freaking hippopotamus at the moment, but she's happy. :)

The forecast says rain off and on until Wednesday morning, so I don't need to water the garden for a few days. One less chore! :D

VU Sponsors