Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's going to be a late one this year Dale it's 33 out there right now and they are calling for snow tonight
You're about one degree colder than us at the moment. Can't even think about tilling my garden yet - still a foot of snow out there. Forecast is talking 50s this whole week (maybe even a 60 in there somewhere), so maybe this shit will melt.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're about one degree colder than us at the moment. Can't even think about tilling my garden yet - still a foot of snow out there. Forecast is talking 50s this whole week (maybe even a 60 in there somewhere), so maybe this shit will melt.
I bet the same thing happens in your neck of the wood, go from cold to hot as hell...!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Typically, we get our rain in May, and then it stays dry until October or November. During that dry spell, it gets so hot that we don't have to worry about the lawn... other than the typical fire hazard.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit....that's a LOT of pecans...!
You'd probably freak out a bit if you saw us with several plastic totes full of pecans. Even more so, if you saw the giant plastic sacks they dump those totes into. Last season, we got between 50 and 75 cents per pound, which is a decent price, until you see the prices charged at stores for them.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'd probably freak out a bit if you saw us with several plastic totes full of pecans. Even more so, if you saw the giant plastic sacks they dump those totes into. Last season, we got between 50 and 75 cents per pound, which is a decent price, until you see the prices charged at stores for them.
Indeed....the price of pecans is about the same as macadamia's

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'll like um, and cheap to make....the older the banana, the sweeter the pancakes are.

If I'm in a store, and remember to ask the produce guy if they have any old banana about ready to toss...I ask for. Have have gotten so many I had to throw half away.
You ever try using coconut flour in them instead of the gluten free

VU Sponsors