Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know you didnt... :) Even if you didnt like the list of things you did, I would give you more than a good chance to be a friend.

If you did not like meat, that might be a hard one to forgive :) I love meat , cats, etc.... Whatever religion one chooses, is fine in by book. All religions have their hardcore , obstinate, fundamentalists and those are hard to deal with.

Ive always said, I rather live with the devil itself, than someone that wears their religion on their sleeve but lives their life doing harm in anyway to anyone.

At least with the Devil you know where its coming from and what to expect.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Mebbe ya just needa work out a bit...

Funny, I was just thinking you and your friend's (?????? If you have any )could benefit from your usual exorcises :poop::stars:

Posted as a proud VU member that is just freaking tired of your mean spirited, hateful and cancerous BULLSHIT!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Funny, I was just thinking you and your friend's (?????? If you have any should do the same:poop::stars:

I have no idea what going on between you and the person you were replying to , and I dont want to, but that clip is funny.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I know you didnt... :) Even if you didnt like the list of things you did, I would give you more than a good chance to be a friend.

If you did not like meat, that might be a hard one to forgive :) I love meat , cats, etc.... Whatever religion one chooses, is fine in by book. All religions have their hardcore , obstinate, fundamentalists and those are hard to deal with.

Ive always said, I rather live with the devil itself, than someone that wears their religion on their sleeve but lives their life doing harm in anyway to anyone.

At least with the Devil you know where its coming from and what to expect.

Good point's ALL!

Religion.........................Between me and my maker and none of your business unless you ask nice. I also will not try to press my belief system onto you or yours!.

Meat? IMHO take a good look at your teeth. They are designed for the tearing of and the chewing of MEAT! Also designed to grind up veggies and grain.

The Devil? My favorite saying is that while you may not believe in the Devil, he may well believe in you!

That being said, I am going to grab my King James Bible, a chunk of leftover pork roast, remove my clothes and go dancing bare naked in the moonlight on the back 4 acres of my property.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good point's ALL!

Religion.........................Between me and my maker and none of your business unless you ask nice. I also will not try to press my belief system onto you or yours!.

Meat? IMHO take a good look at your teeth. They are designed for the tearing of and the chewing of MEAT! Also designed to grind up veggies and grain.

The Devil? My favorite saying is that while you may not believe in the Devil, he may well believe in you!

That being said, I am going to grab my King James Bible, a chunk of leftover pork roast, remove my clothes and go dancing bare naked in the moonlight on the back 4 acres of my property.

reminds me of a favorite part of one of my favorite movies, The Fisher King, when Robin Williams's character is dancing naked under the moon in central park.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I've mentioned this before, around here, but the vegetarians seem obstinately opposed to good nutrition -- you can't get B12 except from animal sources. What you get from supplements is never as good as what you get from dietary sources. If we weren't supposed to eat meat, we'd have teeth like cows and horses... but we do have tearing teeth. Those aren't for grains or leaves.

I also believe that Americans eat about 500% more meat than they really need, which may be one reason for the obesity epidemic (along with the general cluelessness about HOW to eat properly). In the words of the old Brylcreem commercial... "a little dab'll do ya". :D

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've mentioned this before, around here, but the vegetarians seem obstinately opposed to good nutrition -- you can't get B12 except from animal sources. What you get from supplements is never as good as what you get from dietary sources. If we weren't supposed to eat meat, we'd have teeth like cows and horses... but we do have tearing teeth. Those aren't for grains or leaves.

I also believe that Americans eat about 500% more meat than they really need, which may be one reason for the obesity epidemic (along with the general cluelessness about HOW to eat properly). In the words of the old Brylcreem commercial... "a little dab'll do ya". :D

Andria

HI !!!!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doing pretty well, watching The Simpsons and browsing here.... Hope all finds you and yours very well.

Hmm, pretty well here at home, though my mom's been hospitalized for the last couple wks... actually the last week was in a "rehab" center because she still needed an IV, and there's no one at her house that can drive anymore -- the stroke my stepfather had a couple months ago has apparently permanently removed him from driving, which really sucks.

They really need to be in assisted-living, but getting my mom to agree is going to be WWIII. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What brings you to the cesspool Andria :eek:?

Boredom, mostly. :D There's only so many hours a day I can spend on Twitter going LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! :D I saw quite a few names I quite enjoy in the posts here so I thought I'd hang out a while.

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm, pretty well here at home, though my mom's been hospitalized for the last couple wks... actually the last week was in a "rehab" center because she still needed an IV, and there's no one at her house that can drive anymore -- the stroke my stepfather had a couple months ago has apparently permanently removed him from driving, which really sucks.

They really need to be in assisted-living, but getting my mom to agree is going to be WWIII. :facepalm:

Andria

Im so sorry, its a tough situation that Im gonna have to deal with soon. I just dread it because my parents are still married, but barely get along and are a couple in name only. My Mom resents everything about my Dad and makes us pay for it if we say anything positive about him.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Boredom, mostly. :D There's only so many hours a day I can spend on Twitter going LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! :D I saw quite a few names I quite enjoy in the posts here so I thought I'd hang out a while.

Andria

:hearts: and I thought almost everyone had put me on their "ignore" list......

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This thread is one train wreck I have a hard time not rubber necking in and can't help myself on the occasional comment

and I thought almost everyone had put me on their "ignore" list......

Yeah right, lol.

This thread is one train wreck I have a hard time not rubber necking in and can't help myself on the occasional comment

It even has a sub-fight I know nothing about

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Im so sorry, its a tough situation that Im gonna have to deal with soon. I just dread it because my parents are still married, but barely get along and are a couple in name only. My Mom resents everything about my Dad and makes us pay for it if we say anything positive about him.

Ow, that DOES suck. My mom and stepdad talk about each other behind the other's back all the time, but they couldn't live without one another. But they're both in terrible-and-getting-worse health. My mom HATES! anything institutional, she's the ultimate and original picky eater (in Carlin's words, "big pain in the ass"), and she's just generally a real pain in everybody's ass, she's so fucking helpless -- and pretty much deliberately so, so she can say things like "How can you act like that to me, I'm in such pain, I can't even walk!" when she could have gotten off her lazy ass and done the PT to get back on her feet after her hip replacements. And she's diabetic and eats sugar round the clock, won't eat anything else really, so I find it very hard to be sympathetic or patient with all her various crises.

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Yeah right, lol.

LOL, it is just like those train wrecks, you help but look.....

I think there are a few "sub fights" going on here. Kinda interesting though. I was all up for leaving and not engaging anyone, but HELL, its is my thread, stupid, childish yeah, but I knew I was in for a bumpy ride when I posted it.

Im really not as whiny is it came off. Just felt the urge to do something for someone I care about.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah right, lol.

I never participated in any of that shit to do with Roxy; have no opinions either way really. Really hate that she left and wish she'd come back, but what can ya do... The other sub-fight is kinda entertaining, though growing tiresome as it drags on. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I never participated in any of that shit to do with Roxy; have no opinions either way really. Really hate that she left and wish she'd come back, but what can ya do... The other sub-fight is kinda entertaining, though growing tiresome as it drags on. :D

Andria

I just peak in occasionally - this guy is a living, breathing enema who also lies a lot and is prone to Projecting.

I enjoy just messing with him once in awhile because he takes everything personal and gets pissed off and shows his ass

Like I said, I can't seem to help it

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Andria

I know, never wanted it to be a place to gang up on anyone, just a place to try and make sense of things.

It started with me being stupid, childish what ever..... It has morphed into something quite interesting.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know, never wanted it to be a place to gang up on anyone, just a place to try and make sense of things.

It started with me being stupid, childish what ever..... It has morphed into something quite interesting.

It has!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im just happy to see quite a few people here I also enjoyed on the threads.

Really for what it is and where it is, this thread is really quite tame ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I won a box mod from one of @Jai giveaways right! I was up front with JAI, told him I'd rather have a 24mm avocado RTA, but if that's not possible I'm willing to PIF my winning!!
So
He decided to PIF my winning to another co member here on VU..
Then
Here's where it got interesting
JAI decided to still send me an avocado RTA... I told him,he doesn't have to, but he insisted sending me one for free...
3a083e570f62416c6322cc7b5e335e73.jpg

Thanks so much bro...

VAPE ON

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I won a box mod from one of @Jai giveaways right! I was up front with JAI, told him I'd rather have a 24mm avocado RTA, but if that's not possible I'm willing to PIF my winning!!
So
Then
JAI decided to still send me an avocado RTA... I told him,he doesn't have to, but he insisted sending me one for free...

Thanks so much bro...

VAPE ON

That was very nice of him. COngrats

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
So
Then

Thanks so much bro...

VAPE ON
there it is! And the color you asked for; enjoy it brother man

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks man
I really appreciate it
And that sample juice you included
YUMYUM

VAPE ON
yeah i see the girls tagged it with the smiley's, thats Safire's

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just peak in occasionally - this guy is a living, breathing enema who also lies a lot and is prone to Projecting.

I enjoy just messing with him once in awhile because he takes everything personal and gets pissed off and shows his ass

Like I said, I can't seem to help it

Just on general principle, I can't find anything good to think or say about anyone who'd say such obnoxious things to Roxy that she felt the need to leave -- being an EXTREME tootle puffer, pretty sure that hardware wouldn't suit me at all, so I never got involved in what said what or why. It's just a sad and juvenile state of affairs to insult someone in such gross and crude terms, because you don't like the hardware they helped design, and it's certainly no way to act to any lady, and certainly not to such a nice one. Just IMnsHO. :D I really wish she'd just applied the ignore button, so the rest of us could still enjoy her company.

Andria

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Just on general principle, I can't find anything good to think or say about anyone who'd say such obnoxious things to Roxy that she felt the need to leave -- being an EXTREME tootle puffer, pretty sure that hardware wouldn't suit me at all, so I never got involved in what said what or why. It's just a sad and juvenile state of affairs to insult someone in such gross and crude terms, because you don't like the hardware they helped design, and it's certainly no way to act to any lady, and certainly not to such a nice one. Just IMnsHO. :D I really wish she'd just applied the ignore button, so the rest of us could still enjoy her company.

Andria
and you dont know the whole story, so before you say its NOT NICE to say to a lady, you may want to read her disgusting posts telling me to fuck my momma in the basement, or twatwaffle whatever the fuck that is. Thats a nasty bitch period

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Andria
A few times Jai said he was going to walk away and let Roxy help people but her fans kept talking bad about Jai. If people respected her so much they should have dropped it. Even after she said to drop it, it was ignored and more hate words were said. If you want to blame Jai then that's on you, but her leaving was also the people that were trying to have her back. People just don't know how to stop...to let things go.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
A few times Jai said he was going to walk away and let Roxy help people but her fans kept talking bad about Jai. If people respected her so much they should have dropped it. Even after she said to drop it, it was ignored and more hate words were said. If you want to blame Jai then that's on you, but her leaving was also the people that were trying to have her back. People just don't know how to stop...to let things go.
that and the next issue is people keep bringing me up. They havent learned by now I will defend my name. People can mock me all day, I gain subscribers and view counts. I mean I dont think any of this is thought out. People are afraid of all the wrong things

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Funny, I was just thinking you and your friend's (?????? If you have any )could benefit from your usual exorcises :poop:
Posted as a proud VU member that is just freaking tired of your mean spirited, hateful and cancerous BULLSHIT!
Yer still mad that I slapped you down for picking on that little girl last year...
Big tuff guy "moderator"... beating up on a 19 y/o nooblet. You ran her outta here, dint'cha...
As a member, yer a cowardly piece of scrap and a bit of a bitch.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In general, I think when a person blames their behavior on the actions of others, it tends to indicate a child -- "He started it, mom!" Or at least, someone with the emotional maturity of a child, who hasn't learned not to let others dictate or control their behavior, and take responsiblity for their own actions. If someone does something that makes you angry, why in the world would want to let THEM decide how YOU'RE going to act? Bringing yourself to their level is not an indicator of maturity or emotional stability. If you're someone like that, please don't have children, because you won't have a clue how to teach them maturity or emotional stability, you might well abuse them, and you certainly won't have a very pleasant home.

Of course, if maturity and emotional stability were all that common, there probably wouldn't be any need for a mud pit, on an adult forum, and there probably wouldn't be so many abused children either.

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Andria

The tobacco control/anti-tobacco movement has led to the worst obesity epidemic in the history of mankind.

Nicotine/Tobacco use is a natural appetite suppressant.
That with the fact that cold turkey quitters usually seek out psychiatric help for their depression since cigarettes contain mao inhibitors when you quit you become severely depressed and between the depression and the appetite and need to constantly have some candy, food, or mints in your mouth which causes obesity.

Big Pharma loved this because it's the perfect money making trifecta.

1) You use their useless patches and gums for a couple months then go cold turkey.

2) You seek psychiatric help which consists of often lifetime prescriptions of powerful anti depressants along with monthly returns to the psychiatrists for refills and sometimes dosage and medicine changes.

3) You become morbidly obese from the mixture of quitting cold turkey and a major side effect of powerful anti-depressants is weight gain.
The doctors try to treat your obesity with more pills or risky and expensive surgery.

It all leads to the need for the ex smoker to see specialists, doctors and be on prescription pills often for life.

Vaping fucks ALL OF THIS up.

They have long caught on to this and are lobbying hard through their front groups ALA, ACS, CFTFK, CDC, FDA, etc... to put out tons of junk science and propaganda on vaping to deamonize it and scare would be quitters into following their money making status quo.

VU Sponsors