Become a Patron!

Nicotine Base & Pending Regulations?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You sure are cranky. It's been my experience that anyone under six and over sixty as cranky as you is tired. You know what they say, once a man but twice a baby.

Um, we won our war. Iraq surrendered.

I am smarter than you.

You say I look like a wimp but you also said I was fat, bald, tattoo'd, and sit around blowing big clowds but I vape only a nautilus with an MVPV2 and posted my pic. Your credibility is weak on my personal looks and habits.

Your generation raised my generation, ass hat. Who the fuck taught my generation to be the way they are? Your generation did dumb ass. Your generation IS responsible.

Yes, your generation knows the system and how to work it. You fucking ran with the free shit now everyone is working the system for more free shit cause that's what you taught. Leading by example.

Much of my generation are a bunch of PC motherfuckers with no real integrity or decorum. Who the fuck raised them? Your generation!

Your generation does know things my generation hasn't began to imagine. Like a world where we ain't being spied on by the big Daddy goobermint you fucks made and left us with. Like I said, I have to fix your fuck ups. But it ain't easy when your generation already taught them to rely on the goobermint.

Yeah, your generation got things done all right. More government was the worst one. Thanks asshole.

If your so fucking smart why did you give your kids such a fucking mess of corruption, eh?

Go to bed. Your old and need your sleep.
I only have one thing to say man!!
58333439.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The worldwide web has made critics of us all. But with commenters able to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, the blog and chatroom have become forums for hatred and bile

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You sure are cranky. It's been my experience that anyone under six and over sixty as cranky as you is tired. You know what they say, once a man but twice a baby.

Um, we won our war. Iraq surrendered.

I am smarter than you.

You say I look like a wimp but you also said I was fat, bald, tattoo'd, and sit around blowing big clowds but I vape only a nautilus with an MVPV2 and posted my pic. Your credibility is weak on my personal looks and habits.

Your generation raised my generation, ass hat. Who the fuck taught my generation to be the way they are? Your generation did dumb ass. Your generation IS responsible.

Yes, your generation knows the system and how to work it. You fucking ran with the free shit now everyone is working the system for more free shit cause that's what you taught. Leading by example.

Much of my generation are a bunch of PC motherfuckers with no real integrity or decorum. Who the fuck raised them? Your generation!

Your generation does know things my generation hasn't began to imagine. Like a world where we ain't being spied on by the big Daddy goobermint you fucks made and left us with. Like I said, I have to fix your fuck ups. But it ain't easy when your generation already taught them to rely on the goobermint.

Yeah, your generation got things done all right. More government was the worst one. Thanks asshole.

If your so fucking smart why did you give your kids such a fucking mess of corruption, eh?

Go to bed. Your old and need your sleep.
Forgot all that generations fuckery brought us the glorious advents of AIDS.. and the war on drugs.
Just those two things alone are enough of a discredit the entire boomer gen.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgot all that generations fuckery brought us the glorious advents of AIDS.. and the war on drugs.
Just those two things alone are enough of a discredit the entire boomer gen.

Yep.

Pelosi
Ried
Mcstain
Bohner
Hitlery
Bush(all)
Kerry
Need I go on?

All his generation.

Then he has the nerve to claim superiority. Turn the country into a shit hole and teach his boy toy to ridicule people on the internet while claiming new regulation and fucking BIGGER government is no big deal. And then the dumb fuck calls me a liberal. Apparently he doesn't know what a liberal is any more than he knows what capitalism is or the form of government we have.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep.

Pelosi
Ried
Mcstain
Bohner
Hitlery
Bush(all)
Kerry
Need I go on?

Then he has the nerve to claim superiority. Turn the country into a shit hole and teach his boy toy to ridicule people on the internet while claiming new regulation and fucking BIGGER government is no big deal. And then the dumb fuck calls me a liberal. Apparently he doesn't know what a liberal is any more than he knows what capitalism is or the form of government we have.
Oh there is more.
As far as being PC that made me laugh, both you and I are the least PC people on this board.

So do you even PC bro?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh there is more.
As far as being PC that made me laugh, both you and I are the least PC people on this board.

So do you even PC bro?

I don't think I'd describe myself as PC. I think most people notice I get right to the point. :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think I'd describe myself as PC. I think most people notice I get right to the point. :D
I prefer anti bullshit myself.

Speak plane and to the point, go about my business. Converse if worthy, get angry if they are wasting air.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes! Since I've been here, Big Nasty has always been the forum's voice of reason.

Whenever I'm undecided on an issue, I look to him for wisdom and gentle guidance.
I think Dr. Spock.. (the fruity kid Dr. not the cool pointy eared one. ) and the whole be kind movement of the boomers have done far more damage to society as a whole.
No one is accountable for their fuck ups, actions or deeds any more.

This world needs more corporal punishment.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You watched it twice, din'tcha? :)
No, Yolandy's voice annoys me.
The demontubbies freak me out on a level so profound it honestly has me wondering about who seriously created that abortion of kids programming... holy shit just dawned on me "kids programming" is not a description but a goal.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never seen it until now. What the hell?
the teletubbies are a BBC creation... leave it to the british to create such FUCKED up programming.
Think the wiggles also, aussie but still.

So turn the volume off watch that and consider the sparkles, the rotating spinning objects.. hypnotizing at it's most basic... just add in a sodium fluoride zombie induced crotch spawn... now it starts getting scary.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been sitting here for ten minutes after pushing play on that trying to think of something to say. I failed to come up with anything.
I'm glad that shit wasn't around for my son. Or I didn't pay attention. That is messed up and I'm speechless...almost.

Seriously that dumb shit Barney was not that bad... this is a whole new level of seriously fucked up.
I wonder if Pat robertson has his rant about this on youtube.. it was funny as hell.
But on a serious side note take it in the context of reprogramming impressionable developing brains, not counting the toxic cocktail of SSRI and faux food in today's kidlets... then the dawning of what I am saying will shock you.

Yes, but we were in the sewer.
Left Shark no likee sewer.

9d352148ae28a5fafc1d6a5ee47042be.jpg

Now we're talkin' 'bout Teletubbies. :)
WTF.. who would tattoo and menstruating shark on themselves?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad that shit wasn't around for my son. Or I didn't pay attention. That is messed up and I'm speechless...almost.

Teletubbies were around for my daughter but she never got into them and I don't remember them singing like that.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Teletubbies were around for my daughter but she never got into them and I don't remember them singing like that.
That is very telling.
If I remember correctly the youngest former stepdaughter was around that age.. she hated them. Very telling, more into Austin Powers.
But the neighbor's kid full on certified social retard and drooling moron... loved the teletubbies.

Tarotcat

Member For 4 Years
I didn't get through the entire thread, but nic has too many research applications to be banned or too heavily restricted. You might just have to be a bit creative in your nic ordering. :)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo, just as I predicted, in the mud pit.
You ever feel like Howard The Duck, trapped in a world you never made?
Some truth was stated by the youngsters, but I sure as shit didn't make this mess.
We were taught to listen to our elders because with age comes wisdom
and perfection of one's skills whatever they may be...

My silver locks have taught me to dig deep for the truth..and the
truth is we didn't make this mess. But we did let it happen.

Hazy

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo, just as I predicted, in the mud pit.
You ever feel like Howard The Duck, trapped in a world you never made?
Some truth was stated by the youngsters, but I sure as shit didn't make this mess.
We were taught to listen to our elders because with age comes wisdom
and perfection of one's skills whatever they may be...

My silver locks have taught me to dig deep for the truth..and the
truth is we didn't make this mess. But we did let it happen.

Hazy
A metric shit ton of personal attacks and off-topic posts? Yup, that'll sink a thread...but instead of bans or warning points at least there's a turd pile here where things can carry on or enough thread gets spooled out for the topic to hang itself.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A metric shit ton of personal attacks and off-topic posts? Yup, that'll sink a thread...but instead of bans or warning points at least there's a turd pile here where things can carry on or enough thread gets spooled out for the topic to hang itself.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone
Yea, and I predicted it and requested it so everybody would come on down and leave me in peace,
I'm not questioning the wisdom of the relocation
rather I'm addressing HPGVH in context of a private conversation we had
regarding the disparity of decorum between generations. Only reason I posted to this thread again is
HP's posted "Wow" which he mentioned in our PM.
The mess I referred to in the post you replied to has nothing to do with
the mess in this thread other than that as the older generation we aren't responsible for
it as our children say and blame us.
If you dig deep enough you'll find that the parties responsible are
the same as those who want to take your vape away and the cause of the up and coming WWIII.

So Bro, we're not talking about the same thing. You're looking at this thread as a forum mod
while I'm looking at our collective life as the oppressed victims of a broken and malicious system

Oh yeah, Beg yer pardon Dave, but I've been threatened with "points" here too...
but I know what you mean.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, and I predicted it and requested it so everybody would come on down and leave me in peace,
regarding the disparity of decorum between generations. Only reason I posted to this thread again is
the mess in this thread other than that as the older generation we aren't responsible for
the same as those who want to take your vape away and the cause of the up and coming WWIII.

So Bro, we're not talking about the same thing. You're looking at this thread as a forum mod
while I'm looking at our collective life as the oppressed victims of a broken and malicious system

Oh yeah, Beg yer pardon Dave, but I've been threatened with "points" here too...
58333439.jpg

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yeah, the children started with the personal attacks at post #93...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the children started with the personal attacks at post #93...
...somewhere along the line.
What I find interesting is that this thread found itself in the mud after it was finished..
and since it is finished I'll move on and let the dead bury the dead
Catch you...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
...somewhere along the line.
What I find interesting is that this thread found itself in the mud after it was finished..
and since it is finished I'll move on and let the dead bury the dead
Catch you...

Probably reported too many times, by the very same who can't have a rational discussion without personal attacks and profanity...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably reported too many times, by the very same who can't have a rational discussion without personal attacks and profanity...
reporting doesn't accomplish anything here. Believe me...
More like somebody "likes" me 'cause of something I mentioned elsewhere.
But like I said, let the dead dig their own holes. I'm awake.

VU Sponsors