Become a Patron!

NiChrome Temperature control, do any mods support it besides KBOX 200?

danblas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have just done a bit of research on the KBOX 200 and it looks pretty awesome. One feature it supports that I have never seen before is temp control for NiChrome. It supposedly works pretty well. I was wondering if there are any other mods (that are already released or soon to be released) that support Temp control with NiChrome as well as the KBOX 200. Crazy part is the KBOX 200 is around $60 on ebay. Crazy how fast the vaping tech moves! I just bought a mod two months ago and now i want this new KBOX!!! Any info would be appreciated I have looked on google a bit but havent found anything but the KBOX and I want TC for NiChrome!!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Joyetech has updated the VTC Mini twice in the month that I've had it so it wouldn't surprise me if they don't come out with another one soon that supports it. Fingers crossed!

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I would be careful about ebay and amazon for that matter. They use to be my first stop for hardware, but with all the fakes and the quality of these fakes, I now prefer to buy from known trusted sources even if I have to pay a few bucks more. Just because your item came with a fancy lottery ticket lookin card that it's the real deal. Yep, even those are copied with the higher end clones. Always run the codes through the manufacturers site.
NCH

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have just done a bit of research on the KBOX 200 and it looks pretty awesome. One feature it supports that I have never seen before is temp control for NiChrome. It supposedly works pretty well. I was wondering if there are any other mods (that are already released or soon to be released) that support Temp control with NiChrome as well as the KBOX 200. Crazy part is the KBOX 200 is around $60 on ebay. Crazy how fast the vaping tech moves! I just bought a mod two months ago and now i want this new KBOX!!! Any info would be appreciated I have looked on google a bit but havent found anything but the KBOX and I want TC for NiChrome!!!

Grimm Green recently had one on a vlog and had mixed results with the Nichrome TC. It was more of him trying it out than testing; I'd like to see some real test done.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If its' TCR is within the Adjust feature's range... then it already does.
My copied short list of values doesn't have it so I couldn't say.

I'm actually interested in a TCR for NiFe30 (it may be what's in the KTech 0.5 SSOCC head) so who knows a good source for materials analysis with TCR listings?
Here's a chart listing different Vaping wires TCR, You can probably get more information at Steamengine.

qDpbMVR.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't the DNA200 chip let you set up any kind of wire, including Nichrome?
bbb50c9942539ecb3f9de13d9e165dad.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors