Become a Patron!

New wicking method that might surprise you

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Check this out its a new style of wicking by not using cotton and using hemp fiber witch is much cheaper
Look into this instead of cotton might help amazing life in this stuff and will be selling on my page soon
My I suggest this awesome new wicking I have come up with you get such better life from this then Cotton Will be selling on my site soon

My I suggest a dif wicking method that I truly love I will be selling it on my page and life on this stuff is so much better then cotton.
My I suggest a dif wicking method that I truly love I will be selling it on my page and life on this stuff is so much better then cotton

My I suggest a dif wicking method instead of your normal cotton this stuff last longer and holds up better then cotton check it out will be selling it soon

Ok so I have been working hard on how I can make vaping cheaper on us vapors buy starting with the small thing we use all the time. So I started with the cotton without cotton we can't vape we need it but what if I found a cheaper alternative to cotton and works better and let longer then cotton. It's called hemp fiber check it out in the video below
My I suggest you also look into this instead of cotton it's sweet and my be surprised by results

Last edited by a moderator:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For like $10 I got a lifetime rayon wicking supply...if a lifetime supply of hemp is cheaper hopefully it helps someone else, but from now on every penny I spend on wicks is a penny wasted...still, welcome to VU!

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well how much is a lifetime and for only $10 I'm interested to hear about this and Ty.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bigstraws - I've moved all of your posts of your review video here, and since you've indicated you intend to sell your hemp wicks, I've moved your thread to the Unlisted Vendors sub. Please check out our rules for vendors and don't spam the forum by posting promotional material in others' threads.

As for what I'm using, CelluCotton (rayon) goes for about $10 a box wholesale, and that gets me 500' or about 6000 1" dual coil wicks. If I wasn't being so sloppy and wasting material left and right I could probably wick 10,000 times out of a box. Still, if the hemp is working good for you, great! I've heard of others who've used it and liked it as well...I might experiment with it someday, but at the moment I'm just not motivated...

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I would not say its spamming just getting the word out but thanks

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah would like to remove some of them

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Obdave moved all the videos here not sure why but was not called for

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rules for vendors (which, by stating you intend to sell a product, you become) can be found here:

Vaping Underground DOES NOT charge vendors to have a forum.

1. You must be a "established" vendor for 6 months with a website. No eBay or Facebook sellers.
2. You must link back to this forum on your MAIN page with the graphics supplied which can Not be reduced in size for any reason, this will be checked periodically and is a serious offence with consequences if the banner link is missing or logo graphic is re-sized smaller then the ones we offer. Note: Larger size VU graphic logos then what we offer are always welcomed. And our banner Must be static remaining visible at all times on your front page.
3. You must maintain and be active in your sub-forum.
4. While vendors are allowed to participate in the forum as a vaper - you will not be allowed to SPAM ADS or promotions outside your sub-forum and deals sub-forum.
You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum only if you meaning by member name, vendor name or your exclusive product is brought up by a user directly.

5. No vendor to vendor trolling will be tolerated. Your not allowed to post negative comments in other vendors sub-forums.

For non "established" vendors, you're welcome to have one (count it, one) post in the Unlisted sub - if you meet the requirements above, go ahead and snag a free sub-forum of your own and post whatever you want there!

We only have a few simple rules, one of them is that you can't go into someone else's thread and say you're selling (or are going to sell) a product you're promoting. In every instance you've done that, the post has been moved to the one Unlisted thread afforded new vendors.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Obdave moved all the videos and posts to this thread because you blasted them repeatedly throughout the forum. Same video.

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have a shop not intended to sell on here tough

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bigstraws - I've moved all of your posts of your review video here, and since you've indicated you intend to sell your hemp wicks, I've moved your thread to the Unlisted Vendors sub. Please check out our rules for vendors and don't spam the forum by posting promotional material in others' threads.

As for what I'm using, CelluCotton (rayon) goes for about $10 a box wholesale, and that gets me 500' or about 6000 1" dual coil wicks. If I wasn't being so sloppy and wasting material left and right I could probably wick 10,000 times out of a box. Still, if the hemp is working good for you, great! I've heard of others who've used it and liked it as well...I might experiment with it someday, but at the moment I'm just not motivated...
How is rayon? I never used it. How is the flavor?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is rayon? I never used it. How is the flavor?
The big thing is that it'll absorb oils in your hands while working with it and have a bit of a nasty flavor that burns off pretty quickly - avoid this by only handling it with meticulously clean hands. Otherwise it's got a much cleaner flavor than regular organic cotton, though I've never tested it against hemp or Japanese cotton.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a shop not intended to sell on here tough
I'm not trying to start an argument here, but these are all quotes from your original posts of the video that make it seem like that's exactly what you're doing...I didn't write any of the following, you did.
Look into this instead of cotton might help amazing life in this stuff and will be selling on my page soon
My I suggest this awesome new wicking I have come up with you get such better life from this then Cotton Will be selling on my site soon

My I suggest a dif wicking method that I truly love I will be selling it on my page and life on this stuff is so much better then cotton.
My I suggest a dif wicking method that I truly love I will be selling it on my page and life on this stuff is so much better then cotton

My I suggest a dif wicking method instead of your normal cotton this stuff last longer and holds up better then cotton check it out will be selling it soon

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So hemp is new? When I first started building I tried bamboo and hemp there meh. +1 for rayon here.

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well I don't sell shit online so this is pointless again it's what ever I can state I sell it all day never once said I'm selling it on here I only sell in ohio on my shops fb site all these videos are Copy and pasted from the Facebook pages I have posted on this is first time on form so I'm so sorry but you have been a real asshole about it fuck these forms there full of dudes like this obdave who sits in front of a computer all day in his moms basement

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@bigstraws: Punctuation and proper capitalization are your friends. Just sayin'...

Furthermore: To the site owners and mods it's "If it looks like a duck..." Your OP sure looked for all the world like you were promoting a product you fabricated and/or sold. Thus, as per this site's rules: It was moved to the appropriate forum section. You have no reasonable complaint. Many sites would have removed your posts, outright, and, if you persisted, banned you.

Lastly: You're a guest, here. You might show a little respect and appreciation to your hosts. If you cannot do that, perhaps you should take your leave?

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I don't sell shit online so this is pointless again it's what ever I can state I sell it all day never once said I'm selling it on here I only sell in ohio on my shops fb site all these videos are Copy and pasted from the Facebook pages I have posted on this is first time on form so I'm so sorry but you have been a real asshole about it fuck these forms there full of dudes like this obdave who sits in front of a computer all day in his moms basement
And this guy is a B and M Vendor ? WoW , poor Ohio. What a bigheaded goof .

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This big head goof owns Columbus longest running head shop check it out cloud nine in Ohio so I say got a good thing going shit been here 32 years and passed down to me so say what yall want I do believe I will take my leave yall bigger pricks then the new recruits when I was a gunny sergeant it's cool I have come to realize these forms of Full of trolls.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried hemp fiber a couple of years ago. It wasn't bad. Just had an earthy taste at the beginning.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Check this out its a new style of wicking by not using cotton and using hemp fiber witch is much cheaper

Ok so I have been working hard on how I can make vaping cheaper on us vapors buy starting with the small thing we use all the time. So I started with the cotton without cotton we can't vape we need it but what if I found a cheaper alternative to cotton and works better and let longer then cotton. It's called hemp fiber check it out in the video below
My I suggest you also look into this instead of cotton it's sweet and my be surprised by results
hemp tastes just like dirt

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
This big head goof owns Columbus longest running head shop check it out cloud nine in Ohio so I say got a good thing going shit been here 32 years and passed down to me so say what yall want I do believe I will take my leave yall bigger pricks then the new recruits when I was a gunny sergeant it's cool I have come to realize these forms of Full of trolls.
Ah yess . Passed down to you . That explanes everything .

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Was not passed Down to me for free

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
A Gunny, eh?
Yeah, I'm not buyin' it, either. 1. It apparently takes, on average, about 14-15 years to achieve that rank and only about 7% of Marines reach it. Lookin' at the big guy's photo and thinkin' he doesn't look old enough to have achieved that rank and ETS'd and acquired a B&M store. Then there's those glasses. You don't need 20/20 vision to get into the USMC, but they do have standards. 2. Any jarhead I ever met had respect for others. Particularly in somebody else's home. This character thinks he can just stroll in here, do what he wants and then insult his hosts. They also don't tend to brag about having been U.S. Marines. (Most real soldiers, of any branch of the services, do not.)

Yeah.. not really buying the "gunny" line.

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Then maybe you should join and see what the life is like. I was in 4 years believe it or not I'd be happy to show you what's up and no you don't need 20/20 you people are fucking idiots wish I could delete this shit because yall stupid as fuck

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry to hear that I am "Stupid as Fuck".

I have tried both Degummed Hemp Fiber and Degummed Hemp Top Silver in the past.

And I agree that the stuff is super cheap.

It also has a smoke temp much higher than cotton.

It also taste like you are vaping the wood chips out of your smoker with just a dash of BO with some flavoring added which is why I gave up on the idea.

Even after boiling the living daylights out of the crap it still tasted like wood with flavorings added.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then maybe you should join and see what the life is like. I was in 4 years believe it or not I'd be happy to show you what's up and no you don't need 20/20 you people are fucking idiots wish I could delete this shit because yall stupid as fuck
Please do me a favor and fill this report out and reboot your ass. Thank you
12249880_864552930327668_7861449241814957759_n_zpsqktxcyrx.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha... This thread is funny, ill give you that, dude must be running low on his special wick.
Hemp fiber isn't new wicking material, hate to say it.
About a year ago, I got away from the age of kayfun at 12w; and, started toying with higher wattage and rdas. That was also when rayon and ko-gen-do started hitting the scene.
I went to a friends b&m-a real vape shop- and he and I started testing different wicking materials in tanks and rdas. For him to decide which he would sell.
This is just my opinion mind you but here is what I thought:

Rayon- great in tanks, very clean tasting and wicks fast at higher power. The drawback is that when it gets wet, it constricts so it's great on something like a lemo with smaller juice flow.

KGD and MUJI- clean tasting, wicks really fast also; but, like all cotton it expands when it's wet so you do need your larger juice flow ports for it to keep up.

Ready x wick- mutes flavor but stands up to more punishment than an Abrams tank can give

Silica-mutes flavor and falls apart easy.

Hemp- tastes like an unbathed hippie's g-string

Last edited:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you people are fucking idiots wish I could delete this shit because yall stupid as fuck

Hey, I learned something today. I'm a fvcking idiot and I'm stupid as fvck.

I also learned...
--Cloud Nine's FB page is down. The page that FB automatically generates based on user comments has 4 likes.
--That Cloud Nine has two locations, and one Yelp review between them. It's a review that Yelp hid.
--Ohio lists Cloud Nine Novelties Inc. as a for-profit business with an original filing date of 2005, submitted by a person named Charles F. Edwards, Jr. (Remember that name, because...)
--Combining both locations... Yellow Pages has four reviews. There's a one-star review citing "awful experiences," and another complaining about a poor shipping experience. The two positive reviews came from "chuckedw" on the same date in 2011.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Then maybe you should join and see what the life is like. I was in 4 years believe it or not I'd be happy to show you what's up and no you don't need 20/20
Ok, now I know you're bullshitting us. There's no way in hell anybody makes Gunnery Sergeant in the USMC in four years.

you people are fucking idiots wish I could delete this shit because yall stupid as fuck
Not quite as stupid as you'd like us to be, apparently.

Don't try that "I was a Gunnery Sgt." crap in front of real Marines, IRL. They'll likely as not kick your backside from here to next week, then kick it back, just for good measure.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also of note... Gunnery Sergeant is pay grade E7.
Private --> PFC --> LCpl --> Cpl --> Sgt --> Staff Sgt --> GSgt

Oh wait. More.

According to the Military Professional Development Center, the gunnery sergeant is the backbone of the U.S. Marine Corps Staff Noncommissioned Officer ranks. To be considered for this rank, Marines must have at least six years of service history, and recommendation from a commander. This prestigious rank involves a number of important duties.

Since we're all SAF, we all need a reminder of OP's alleged service history:
I was in 4 years believe it or not I'd be happy to show you what's up

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Isn't stealing valor by falsely stating that you have served a federal crime?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Taste is subjective and if you like vaping shit then by all means do it..
Hahaha... This thread is funny, ill give you that, dude must be running low on his special wick.
Hemp fiber isn't new wicking material, hate to say it.
About a year ago, I got away from the age of kayfun at 12w; and, started toying with higher wattage and rdas. That was also when rayon and ko-gen-do started hitting the scene.
I went to a friends b&m-a real vape shop- and he and I started testing different wicking materials in tanks and rdas. For him to decide which he would sell.
This is just my opinion mind you but here is what I thought:

Rayon- great in tanks, very clean tasting and wicks fast at higher power. The drawback is that when it gets wet, it constricts so it's great on something like a lemo with smaller juice flow.

KGD and MUJI- clean tasting, wicks really fast also; but, like all cotton it expands when it's wet so you do need your larger juice flow ports for it to keep up.

Ready x wick- mutes flavor but stands up to more punishment than an Abrams tank can give

Silica-mutes flavor and falls apart easy.

Hemp- tastes like an unbathed hippie's g-string
you taste unbathed hippies toilet g-strings brother that is just more wrong it is not an approved wicking material
see brother you need to be Surfing with the Alien

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Taste is subjective and if you like vaping shit then by all means do it..

you taste unbathed hippies toilet g-strings brother that is just more wrong it is not an approved wicking material
see brother you need to be Surfing with the Alien
Well you know,it was a party, and what was once old is new again.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hemp tastes like old tree bark. No thanks

NtL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VapeNotik has hemp that has 0 taste the fibers are straightened so its easy to work with.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you're keeping score at home, here's a quick recap...

Dude introduces himself by the spamming the forum, lies about rank, and prolly service. Then he speaks to forum staff like a petulant troll.

Anand then identifies himself to all the people he just disrespected.

Because forum members are just tooo stoopid to find Yelp, right? :)

I question this business strategy. Something tells me you'll have more Yelp reviews soon.

And you forgot his beyond awesome command of the English language!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, I finally watched the video.
I hope that's not the shop. I wouldn't want to touch anything moreless vape anything there, it looked like Dan Aykroid's food truck in 'caddyshack'

VU Sponsors