Become a Patron!

Mr. T's Very Vanilla Custard

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't believe I missed this one, I will give it a try as soon as I am able to get the missing ingredients.

Its been done, re-done, then done again. But, this is the best custard I've ever had. Creamy and bold.

CAP Vanilla Custard v2 - 12%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 1%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

Would there be any replacement for. Tfa Dulce de Leche.. that seems like the only one that I have not ordered thanks in advance

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can vanilla custard v2 be replaced with v1?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hi Curlycracker,

Bäääm! This was the recipe I was searching for! First I have to say that I am from Germany - so please ignore all errors in May post. I mixed it like you have proposed and let it steep for 3 weeks at room temperature, closed. Then I give it the first try with my Flash-E-Vapor, using SS 316L 24GA at 30 Watts. I loved the smell but it have had a hard flash in the throat allthough I mixed it at 4.8 mg Nic.! I tried a new build using 0,3 Kanthal with 7 3mm windings and 1.95 Ohm at 20 Watts and... Hell yeah! I love the smell and the flash! Thank you for that recipe. Till that I only loved ready juices from Alloy Blends like "Electrum Blonde" or "The DOH"! Please post if you find a Donut recipe like "The DOH" - I will give it a try!

Elickwizard

Member For 4 Years
Hi Curlycracker,

Bäääm! This was the recipe I was searching for! First I have to say that I am from Germany - so please ignore all errors in May post. I mixed it like you have proposed and let it steep for 3 weeks at room temperature, closed. Then I give it the first try with my Flash-E-Vapor, using SS 316L 24GA at 30 Watts. I loved the smell but it have had a hard flash in the throat allthough I mixed it at 4.8 mg Nic.! I tried a new build using 0,3 Kanthal with 7 3mm windings and 1.95 Ohm at 20 Watts and... Hell yeah! I love the smell and the flash! Thank you for that recipe. Till that I only loved ready juices from Alloy Blends like "Electrum Blonde" or "The DOH"! Please post if you find a Donut recipe like "The DOH" - I will give it a try!

Frosted Doughnut (TFA) - 4%
Strawberry Ripe (TFA) - 3.5%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) - 3.5%
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TFA) - 3%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) - 3%
Vienna Cream (FA) - 2%
Bavarian Cream (TFA) - 1%

I like this attempt at it - can't remember where I found it though :)

(edit) - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/236336/D%27ohnuts+clone was where I found it :p

Last edited:
FA Custard is vastly different from Cap Custard V1 or V2, I'd say it's 'lighter' and has a lemon flavor. The V2 is reformulated, I don't know if the baddies were completely removed or just significantly lowered. I do know that my preferred vendor (Bull City Vapor, can't recommend them enough!) does not have it listed with a warning like V1. Cap Custard V2 is fantastic though, to my knowledge, nothing comes close.
You could omit the TFA Brown Sugar Extra, but I HIGHLY recommend you add it to your collection. It will taste slightly different without it but I wouldn't imagine it would make taste bad by any means.
Check out Bull City though, Drew over there is a great guy to deal with, they have WL and VT nic, very good pg/vg. They carry FA, Cap, Inw in original bottles, they also carry TFA and FW. Shipping is fast and well packaged, most of my orders are shipped same or next day (depending on when I place order).
I know I didn't offer much of any subs but if you want a good Custard, you should probably have Cap Vanilla Custard V2 IMHO.
I cannot find the FA Vanilla Classic at Bull City? Do they not carry this?

LittleBird

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Curly, thanks so much for posting this recipe! It's been steeping for two weeks, and I can tell that it's going to be great! :) I've tried so many Vanilla Custard recipes (I'm addicted to custard, she said, unashamedly); this is Very, Very tasty.

:bliss:

Last edited:

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Can vanilla custard v2 be replaced with v1?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I use v2 and I love it. I don't know what v1 tastes like so I can't compare but this is my favourite diy recipe hands down....
I can't wait to try the caramel version! Any other add-on suggestions would be much appreciated. So far I've only added cinnamon Danish and its very tasty. Imo.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Kick ass. I have all the ingredients; I will make it with the V1 custard, though. Gonna steep this the usual way- atop of my DirecTV box that is in a cabinet. Nice and warm on there. Looking forward to vaping this & thanks for sharing, CurlyX! :confetti:

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I vaped a few ml of this already. I'm loving it. Thanks for the fine recipe. :confetti:

RonMack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its been done, re-done, then done again. But, this is the best custard I've ever had. Creamy and bold.

TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

I'll try this tomorrow may take a couple of weeks to steep I'm sure.

DixieChick

Member For 4 Years

TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

DixieChick

Member For 4 Years

TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

DixieChick

Member For 4 Years
Hi Curly! Just wondering what you thought about using a Vanilla Bourbon in this recipe! Anybody else have any thoughts on this?
TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

VU Sponsors