Mr. T's Very Vanilla Custard

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its been done, re-done, then done again. But, this is the best custard I've ever had. Creamy and bold.

CAP Vanilla Custard v2 - 12%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 1%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thumbs up curly. very good. very rich flavor. that brown sugar adds a nice touch.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its been done, re-done, then done again. But, this is the best custard I've ever had. Creamy and bold.

CAP Vanilla Custard v2 - 12%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 1%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

@CurlyxCracker Total Newbie (i.e. to DIY e-juice) Question, How much Nic Base, ml that is, do you add to the above recipe? Or does anyone know?

Last edited:

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure how I never saw this. I'm still on a quest for a vanilla custard for myself. I don't know what the deal is, maybe I just don't like custards, but I've never found a vanilla 'custard' that I enjoy. Plenty of vanilla creams that I like, but not a custard yet.

Will mix this tonight and report back in a week or so.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@CurlyxCracker Total Newbie (i.e. to DIY e-juice) Question, How much Nic Base, ml that is, do you add to the above recipe? Or does anyone know?
Use a e juice calculator, like ejuicemeup, and you enter the info (mg nic, pg/vg ratio) and flavor percentage and it will calculate how much base to use for you. Your question relies heavily on amount you want to make and nicotine content in your base.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure how I never saw this. I'm still on a quest for a vanilla custard for myself. I don't know what the deal is, maybe I just don't like custards, but I've never found a vanilla 'custard' that I enjoy. Plenty of vanilla creams that I like, but not a custard yet.

Will mix this tonight and report back in a week or so.
I like it shake and vape but it's amazing after a nice steep, imo.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Use a e juice calculator, like ejuicemeup, and you enter the info (mg nic, pg/vg ratio) and flavor percentage and it will calculate how much base to use for you. Your question relies heavily on amount you want to make and nicotine content in your base.
Thanks man! I can make mods all day, but I'm sick of spending 180 a month on juice. You're the man!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey curlyx this looks superb! I have issues though. Imagine that ha! I am just starting out and WL is out of brown sugar extra & all caps custards! I didn't true lily want to use caps to b honest. Is there anyway I can sub either flavor making it still taste decent? Or must I wait? I am not very patient. I REALLY want a good vanilla custard. Could I use fa custard at A %, possibly up Vienna cream??? What to do about brown sugar???

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey curlyx this looks superb! I have issues though. Imagine that ha! I am just starting out and WL is out of brown sugar extra & all caps custards! I didn't true lily want to use caps to b honest. Is there anyway I can sub either flavor making it still taste decent? Or must I wait? I am not very patient. I REALLY want a good vanilla custard. Could I use fa custard at A %, possibly up Vienna cream??? What to do about brown sugar???
FA Custard is vastly different from Cap Custard V1 or V2, I'd say it's 'lighter' and has a lemon flavor. The V2 is reformulated, I don't know if the baddies were completely removed or just significantly lowered. I do know that my preferred vendor (Bull City Vapor, can't recommend them enough!) does not have it listed with a warning like V1. Cap Custard V2 is fantastic though, to my knowledge, nothing comes close.
You could omit the TFA Brown Sugar Extra, but I HIGHLY recommend you add it to your collection. It will taste slightly different without it but I wouldn't imagine it would make taste bad by any means.
Check out Bull City though, Drew over there is a great guy to deal with, they have WL and VT nic, very good pg/vg. They carry FA, Cap, Inw in original bottles, they also carry TFA and FW. Shipping is fast and well packaged, most of my orders are shipped same or next day (depending on when I place order).
I know I didn't offer much of any subs but if you want a good Custard, you should probably have Cap Vanilla Custard V2 IMHO.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like it shake and vape but it's amazing after a nice steep, imo.
Thanks for sharing this Curly, I'm all over a good Custard, & I have a 120ml bottle of Grants Custard Clone on my desk, so I have to make this one as well. Can't let a Custard slip past me without trying it. Now, I always use my crock pot to do my steeping as I'm a very impatient vaper, so I assume this would be good to go after a 4 hour, 150-160 degree steep?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing this Curly, I'm all over a good Custard, & I have a 120ml bottle of Grants Custard Clone on my desk, so I have to make this one as well. Can't let a Custard slip past me without trying it. Now, I always use my crock pot to do my steeping as I'm a very impatient vaper, so I assume this would be good to go after a 4 hour, 150-160 degree steep?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you how "heat steeping" will affect the mix. I'm more of a traditional steeper. But I'm assuming that it would work for you. I know a lot of people that heat steep, and say it's no different than the traditional method of letting it sit. Definitely gets better with time though. So I say give it a shot, and report back, please?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Honestly, I couldn't tell you how "heat steeping" will affect the mix. I'm more of a traditional steeper. But I'm assuming that it would work for you. I know a lot of people that heat steep, and say it's no different than the traditional method of letting it sit. Definitely gets better with time though. So I say give it a shot, and report back, please?
Oh absolutely Curly, I'll gladly report back. Gonna do this tonight, after I get through running my snow blower, we were supposed to get 5-8 inches max today, but it started snowing early this morning, and it hasn't stopped yet, in fact, has gotten harder. So this will be a very welcome vape after all of my work...lol..:) I like snow, ut geez, i think we've recieved our share and then someone else's too....lol

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made this last night after I came in from clearing the driveway, & I have to say, it is just divine! Put a 30 ml bottle of it in for a 4 hour crock pot steep, then let it sit overnight on the counter. Opened it right after breakfast & this is just too good! No doubt I'll be making a bigger bottle, I'm just nuts over custards. I got the 4 oz. bottle of CAP Vanilla Custard from Drew at Bull City, & he is the only vendor I'll buy from. But, if you haven't tried this recipe yet, you're doing yourself a disservice by not trying it. And again, I want to thank Curly for posting it....:)

BuckFondue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping a basic vc since I started down the DIY road, basically 12%cap vc, 2% ddl & 1% bavarian cream.
I had 100ml steeping and threw the rest of these ingredients in... heaven.
I just mixed another 300ml of this.
give yourself a pat on the back, this is amazing.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok Curly, I mixed this up 2 nights ago, I didn't heat steep. I am so sick now and sweating it out! I figure I'll be well in a week to try this, so letting it steep naturally! Will report back! I am looking forward to indulging in this as we as getting well.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made up a 10 ml tester batch and let it steep for a couple weeks, Just fantastic! A week ago I made a 200ml batch and used my ultrasonic cleaner to steep it. Turned on the heat option and ran 3 cycles of 30 minutes. Just tested this morning. Steeped to perfection.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Made this last night after I came in from clearing the driveway, & I have to say, it is just divine! Put a 30 ml bottle of it in for a 4 hour crock pot steep, then let it sit overnight on the counter. Opened it right after breakfast & this is just too good! No doubt I'll be making a bigger bottle, I'm just nuts over custards. I got the 4 oz. bottle of CAP Vanilla Custard from Drew at Bull City, & he is the only vendor I'll buy from. But, if you haven't tried this recipe yet, you're doing yourself a disservice by not trying it. And again, I want to thank Curly for posting it....:)
Thanks for getting back @Daniel! Very glad you enjoyed it! It's one I still mix and keep 100ml bottle of on deck.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping a basic vc since I started down the DIY road, basically 12%cap vc, 2% ddl & 1% bavarian cream.
I had 100ml steeping and threw the rest of these ingredients in... heaven.
I just mixed another 300ml of this.
give yourself a pat on the back, this is amazing.
Glad you liked it! This is one of my first successful recipes.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok Curly, I mixed this up 2 nights ago, I didn't heat steep. I am so sick now and sweating it out! I figure I'll be well in a week to try this, so letting it steep naturally! Will report back! I am looking forward to indulging in this as we as getting well.
I too caught the bug... :/ 3 days of feeling like poop. I hope you feel better soon!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, sorry to hear that. But at least while I sleep I'm not thinking of sneaking a taste.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made up a 10 ml tester batch and let it steep for a couple weeks, Just fantastic! A week ago I made a 200ml batch and used my ultrasonic cleaner to steep it. Turned on the heat option and ran 3 cycles of 30 minutes. Just tested this morning. Steeped to perfection.
Very glad you liked it enough to make a 200ml batch!

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't truly want to use caps to b honest. Is there anyway I can sub either flavor making it still taste decent? Could I use fa custard?

If you don't want to use CAP VC then use TFA, its the closest to CAP VC that Ive ever come across, VERY similar in flavor profile, so similar in fact that a friend of mine could barely tell them apart.

Regarding the FA Custard, unless you want a citrus note in the juice DO NOT use FA Custard. I'm not saying that FA Custard is bad, its just that FlavourArt Custard is an Italian type custard, which has a citrus essence to it that I personally don't like in Vanilla Custard recipes. The FA Custard would work best in something like Key Lime or Lemon Meringue Pie, IMHO anyway.

Here is a good Vanilla Custard recipe you can try, Ive had many compliments on this one:
(FYI: Read the mixing & steeping instructions below the recipe, very important)

RECIPE:

CAP or TFA Vanilla Custard @ 12%
DIYFlavorShack HOLY Vanilla @ 2%
(you "can" sub this with TFA French Vanilla Deluxe, FA Vanilla Classic or your favorite Vanilla)
DIYFlavorShack Bavarian Cream @ 2% (or your preferred Bavarian Cream or Vanilla Cream)
TFA Dulce De Leche @ 2% (if you prefer a more Caramel essence you can sub this with FW Caramel Candy or your favorite Caramel)
FA Fresh Cream @ .5% (Personally I think 1% FA Vienna Cream would be better but I haven't tired it, YET!)
EM @ 2% (or 2% Sucralose if you prefer it sweeter)

MIXING INSTRUCTIONS:

Don't add the nicotine yet (this is important). Vigorously mix this recipe until its milky with bubbles (a milk frother & a graduated cylinder or beaker is perfect for this), let the bubbles clear & then repeat this 2-3 times. If you have a heated ultrasonic cleaner use it at this point. Make sure your mixture is in a completely sealed bottle (if there are any leaks or if the cap isn't tightly secured water will get in & ruin it) & run it through a heated session (or sessions, depending on your UC model) for 30min (this is why you don't add the nicotine yet, heat degrades nic). Once the 30min heated UC session (or several sessions that total 30min, again depending on your UC model) is complete immediately remove the bottle & let it cool to lukewarm, you want it slightly warm but NOT hot. While the mix is still warm (again, NOT HOT!) add your nicotine, give it a vigorous shake & then run it through another 30min in the UC but this time WITHOUT HEAT! Its very important that you don't use heat after adding the nicotine, remember heat degrades nic.
If you don't have a ultrasonic cleaner then just shake it vigorously by hand, place it in a hot tap water bath (again, without the nic added yet), the water will naturally cool in approx. 15min, once it cools take it out & shake vigorously, repeat this process 3 times (or place in a crock pot at the lowest setting for 30min).
At this point add your nicotine (again, while the mixture is warm but NOT HOT!), shake vigorously & then place it in a dark (light, especially sunlight, degrades nic as well as flavor molecules), cool spot with the cap off for 12-24hrs (replace the cap, shake well & then remove the cap again about half way through this period)
The reason you remove the cap for the first 12-24hrs is because some flavorings contain alcohol & or VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds), leaving the cap off allows these unwanted compounds to evaporate off, leaving behind the delicious flavor molecules you really want. After you've let the mixture breath for the first 12-24hrs, replace the cap, shake vigorously & put it back in a dark, cool place for 21-30 days (shaking vigorously 2-3 times a day, just for a minute or two).
This is when the steeping process truly begins. Vanilla Custard recipes ABSOLUTELY NEED time to steep, at least with these particular flavorings anyway. While utilizing a milk frother & ultrasonic cleaner will undoubtedly assist in the mixing & melding of all the ingredients, it won't truly speed up the steeping time. No matter what anyone says the only thing that will TRULY steep your juice is TIME, unfortunately there is just no way around this. If you asked a Vintner (wine maker) to mature a bottle of wine in a week they would laugh in your face, its simply not possible, at least not at this point in time with the technology we have.
When you first mix this recipe it will have a lite yellow/straw color, after it steeps the color will begin to darken. Once it turns to a dark amber/orange color, typically around 21-30 days, that's when the flavor has really developed & matured, at that point it is truly ready to be enjoyed & mark my words, YOU WILL ENJOY IT!!!

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't want to use CAP VC then use TFA, its the closest to CAP VC that Ive ever come across, VERY similar in flavor profile, so similar in fact that a friend of mine could barely tell them apart.

Regarding the FA Custard, unless you want a citrus note in the juice DO NOT use FA Custard. I'm not saying that FA Custard is bad, its just that FlavourArt Custard is an Italian type custard, which has a citrus essence to it that I personally don't like in Vanilla Custard recipes. The FA Custard would work best in something like Key Lime or Lemon Meringue Pie, IMHO anyway.

Here is a good Vanilla Custard recipe you can try, Ive had many compliments on this one:

RECIPE:

(you "can" sub this with TFA French Vanilla Deluxe, FA Vanilla Classic or your favorite Vanilla)
DIYFlavorShack Bavarian Cream @ 2% (or your preferred Bavarian Cream or Vanilla Cream)
TFA Dulce De Leche @ 2% (if you prefer a more Caramel essence you can sub this with FW Caramel Candy or your favorite Caramel)
FA Fresh Cream @ .5% (Personally I think 1% FA Vienna Cream would be better but I haven't tired it, YET!)

MIXING INSTRUCTIONS:

Don't add the nicotine yet (this is important). Vigorously mix this recipe until its milky with bubbles (a milk frother & a graduated cylinder or beaker is perfect for this), let the bubbles clear & then repeat this 2-3 times. If you have a heated ultrasonic cleaner use it at this point. Make sure your mixture is in a completely sealed bottle (if there are any leaks or if the cap isn't tightly secured water will get in & ruin it) & run it through a heated session (or sessions, depending on your UC model) for 30min (this is why you don't add the nicotine yet, heat degrades nic). Once the 30min heated UC session (or several sessions that total 30min, again depending on your UC model) is complete immediately remove the bottle & let it cool to lukewarm, you want it slightly warm but NOT hot. While the mix is still warm (again, NOT HOT!) add your nicotine, give it a vigorous shake & then run it through another 30min in the UC but this time WITHOUT HEAT! Its very important that you don't use heat after adding the nicotine, remember heat degrades nic.
If you don't have a ultrasonic cleaner then just shake it vigorously by hand, place it in a hot tap water bath (again, without the nic added yet), the water will naturally cool in approx. 15-20min, once it cools take it out & shake vigorously, repeat this process 3 times (or place in a crock pot at the lowest setting for 30min).
At this point add your nicotine (again, while the mixture is warm but NOT HOT!), shake vigorously & then place it in a dark (light, especially sunlight, degrades nic as well as flavor molecules), cool spot with the cap off for 12-24hrs (replace the cap, shake well & then remove the cap again about half way through this period)
The reason you remove the cap for the first 12-24hrs is because some flavorings contain alcohol & or VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds), leaving the cap off allows these unwanted compounds to evaporate off, leaving behind the delicious flavor molecules you really want. After you've let the mixture breath for the first 12-24hrs, replace the cap, shake vigorously & put it back in a dark, cool place for 21-30 days (shaking vigorously 2-3 times a day, just for a minute or two).
This is when the steeping process truly begins. Vanilla Custard recipes ABSOLUTELY NEED time to steep, at least with these particular flavorings anyway. While utilizing a milk frother & ultrasonic cleaner will undoubtedly assist in the mixing & melding of all the ingredients, it won't truly speed up the steeping time. No matter what anyone says the only thing that will TRULY steep your juice is TIME, unfortunately there is just no way around this. If you asked a Vintner (wine maker) to mature a bottle of wine in a week they would laugh in your face, its simply not possible, at least not at this point in time with the technology we have.
When you first mix this recipe it will have a lite yellow/straw color, after it steeps the color will begin to darken. Once it turns to a dark amber/orange color, typically around 21-30 days, that's when the flavor has really developed & matured, at that point it is truly ready to be enjoyed & mark my words, YOU WILL ENJOY IT!!!
Thanks! I've learned! I broke down and bought both caps vanilla custards to try so I'm good now! Thanks for the time frame info on naturally steeping and color! Appreciate that!

I mixed up Mr. T's Very Vanilla Custard about 12 days ago, and gave it a vape today. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing the recipe! I bottled a little up to give to a friend and now I'm going to mix up a 30ml batch for later in March.

I appreciate the input from WilliamC83. That recipe looks good, I'll give that a try next time I break out my ultrasonic in a couple days.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

RECIPE:

MIXING INSTRUCTIONS:

If you don't have a ultrasonic cleaner then just shake it vigorously by hand, place it in a hot tap water bath (again, without the nic added yet), the water will naturally cool in approx. 15min, once it cools take it out & shake vigorously, repeat this process 3 times (or place in a crock pot at the lowest setting for 30min).

I'll assume the CAPs VC is v1, due to the steep time required?

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll assume the CAPs VC is v1, due to the steep time required?

Yes, I was referring to CAPs VC v1. I haven't tried v2 & from what Ive heard I really don't want to. Apparently they removed most of the Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl (which were already in trace amounts) that give VC its rich, creaminess. Ive been vaping CAP VC v1 pretty much daily for almost 2yrs now & have yet to experience any negative side effects. Granted it could take decades to experience these side effects but I'm sure before then a new range of flavorings without the baddies will exist.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks @WilliamC83
I've only used the V1 a few times, (long ago), and switched to the V2.
Still way better than tobacco though IMO.

Never really experienced the great Vanilla Custards everyone raves about.
Always lacking the patience to steep some of these things properly.

Apologies to @CurlyxCracker for the hijacking.
I like the Brown Sugar idea, one of my favorites.

Still gotta try both of these, got way too many recipes:D.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @WilliamC83
I've only used the V1 a few times, (long ago), and switched to the V2.
Still way better than tobacco though IMO.

I like the Brown Sugar idea, one of my favorites.

Still gotta try both of these, got way too many recipes:D.
No worries man.

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Unfortunately a 3-4wk steep is a MUST for most Vanilla Custards, if you want the best flavor profile from it anyway. If your very impatient then just make a couple different recipes in addition to the Vanilla Custard. Make something that doesn't require a long steep time, like fruit flavors but without any custard base, then you can vape that while the Vanilla Custard is steeping. If you haven't had any luck with VC recipes then try the one I posted above, just make SURE to let it steep for 21-30 days minimum. Like I said, just vape a straight fruit mix or buy some pre-made juice to vape while the VC steeps. VC recipes do require some forward thinking but once you nail a recipe its totally worth it.

This thread is about a DIY Vanilla Custard recipe, so you didn't hijack the thread in anyway bud.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unfortunately a 3-4wk steep is a MUST for most Vanilla Custards, if you want the best flavor profile from it anyway. If your very impatient then just make a couple different recipes in addition to the Vanilla Custard. Make something that doesn't require a long steep time, like fruit flavors but without any custard base, then you can vape that while the Vanilla Custard is steeping. If you haven't had any luck with VC recipes then try the one I posted above, just make SURE to let it steep for 21-30 days minimum. Like I said, just vape a straight fruit mix or buy some pre-made juice to vape while the VC steeps. VC recipes do require some forward thinking but once you nail a recipe its totally worth it.

Just haven't used the v1 very much, but I have around 250 other flavors to play with.
And many good recipes, quite a few from here in fact.

Some of the recipes here, using the V2, are quite good without steeping.
Like the "White Coconut Cake" by @Cramptholomew (Jason).
I was quite surprised actually.

Last edited:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Hi,
I am having a major brain skip here. I want to mix this up and it looks so yummy. My presumption is that you would mix up all of the flavorings and your VG/PG base and then let it steep. Initially my thought was to only steep the flavors but I am sure that is wrong?
Once it is fully stepped with your VG/PG base, then you can add it to a mix as a percentage. such as taking 5% of this awesome looking custard to say 4% of a fruit flavor? GD I think I need a vacation or Electro-sock treatment hahah - Maybe I could use my IVP3 to do it

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,
I am having a major brain skip here. I want to mix this up and it looks so yummy. My presumption is that you would mix up all of the flavorings and your VG/PG base and then let it steep. Initially my thought was to only steep the flavors but I am sure that is wrong?
Once it is fully stepped with your VG/PG base, then you can add it to a mix as a percentage. such as taking 5% of this awesome looking custard to say 4% of a fruit flavor? GD I think I need a vacation or Electro-sock treatment hahah - Maybe I could use my IVP3 to do it

Yes, exactly right! Premixed flavors alone don't change (at least none of mine ever do!).

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Thanks @AmandaD. I was pretty sure of that but for some reason, self doubt crept in this am..... Maybe its all this freezing weather this year in the Northeast has frozen my thinking cap haha

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Mixed this up last night and heat steeped 4 hrs. After opening it up phew it stinks lolol. I am sure once it settles and calms down it will be delicious. Now waiting game for 21 days :(

BuckFondue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMO, heat steeping won't work with custard... low and slow.

VU Sponsors