Mechanical pics!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
F39_F8_A97-_B4_B4-47_F3-8_E8_C-7_E28_F7_B74_CB0.jpg

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Shiny.. all my copper tuns out like this.
93a93a377676497fd19fa43683b267bd.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Very nice patina :shades:
I love copper tubes and the color of copper, being one the few (or one of two) natural metal elements that has a non-silver color. I enjoy shining them up, maybe one day I’ll get bored with it and make an attempt at a nice patina like that one, my luck it would come out like shit.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice patina :shades:
I love copper tubes and the color of copper, being one the few (or one of two) natural metal elements that has a non-silver color. I enjoy shining them up, maybe one day I’ll get bored with it and make an attempt at a nice patina like that one, my luck it would come out like shit.
If they come out bad you can always redo it. But shiny silver is really pretty

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Shiny.. all my copper tuns out like this.
93a93a377676497fd19fa43683b267bd.jpg

Better than mine, I let mine get grungy on the outside. Then I decided I didnt like my hands smelling like pennies. I bought a half gallon of ammonia to patina it but moved off and left it, went with rubber spray instead mehhhh

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better than mine, I let mine get grungy on the outside. Then I decided I didnt like my hands smelling like pennies. I bought a half gallon of ammonia to patina it but moved off and left it, went with rubber spray instead mehhhh
Clear coat the patina when it's done. No extra patina and no copper hands

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Serial box ,,, yum. yum.

My first serial mod :D need to figure out what builds to use for single and dual coil ...like a warm vape for sure but not insane heat

Used to building on a parralel but not series thats a lot of voltage to tame haha

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice pair @KingPin! :cheers: no idea on the build for the deathtrap on series, but for dual coils/regular sized attys, some of my favorites are (from easy to hard): around .4 ohms worth of 2x28 ka1 fused claptons, 6 x .3mm ka1 staples and 3x30ka1/40 aliens...i guess in the deathtrap you have room to just take any of those pairs of coils and run them parallel as a single coil (mix/match?!??!)

ia ia cthulhu fhtagn :devil:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
nice pair @KingPin! :cheers: no idea on the build for the deathtrap on series, but for dual coils/regular sized attys, some of my favorites are (from easy to hard): around .4 ohms worth of 2x28 ka1 fused claptons, 6 x .3mm ka1 staples and 3x30ka1/40 aliens...i guess in the deathtrap you have room to just take any of those pairs of coils and run them parallel as a single coil (mix/match?!??!)

ia ia cthulhu fhtagn :devil:

Cheers matey I’ll start plugging in the numbers and plan some builds :)

Cozymods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
26068068_277980692728357_6237126480476766208_n.jpg

Just got my 38six rda today.. It definitely has a lot of airflow that's for sure, also it's really responsive compared to my other rda's because it does have silver plated posts, clamps, and screws, also a silver plated copper contact. (overall it's really a pretty damn good rda) :)

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the last piece of an order thats taken almost two months and 5 separate deliveries to complete showed up today (ft). black 'the tank' clone and a notorious clone i got a while ago. lovely combo. great minds again chef :cheers: (i wish mine wasnt a clone lol)
Capture1.JPG

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
the last piece of an order thats taken almost two months and 5 separate deliveries to complete showed up today (ft). black 'the tank' clone and a notorious clone i got a while ago. lovely combo. great minds again chef :cheers: (i wish mine wasnt a clone lol)
View attachment 99549
I have that same mod! Well, the brass version. I put the Sherman clone on it for this pic:

AJfTQ4r.jpg

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that black! How's the quality?
its quite good imo. i can pretty much spin the cap onto the chimney with one flick (smooth af). i feel like i got lucky on mine, i have a silver one and now the black one, with no broken glass or issues. have seen more bad reports than good ones regarding these clones from ft. i got the copper notorious with the intention of trying to get a nice blues patina on the exposed copper parts.

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
Both of my current mechs, I'll share a photo of my MCM Underground series box when it gets here. :)

Hard-worn El Diablo Satan series box with Vaperz Cloud Mini Temple, and a Vaperz Cloud VCM2 in copper with an authentic copper Kennedy 24 2-post. Both are my daily drivers, but I've never dented or scratched my VCM/Kennedy, even though it's seen way more day-to-day use. Satan has some gouges and scuffs but it's a trooper.

kot1cKN.jpg

kot1cKN

Last edited:

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I got my first hybrid and so far it's my daily driver. I fucking love tube mechs. Coming from an anti single battery mod guy oh so much has changed.
7d2c8918e5efb83efa7f0a373fa15180.jpg
a4e58a36f8065ccb81e2fb6f360d6b70.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got a Purge Headshot clone RDA for the Hagerman. Wasn't really interested in the authentic - gonna throw a build in it now and see if it's worth getting a real one. This one whistles fairly loudly without a build in it. Let's hope that goes away after I put the coils in it.

T72Ik7g.jpg

VU Sponsors