Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
37d521922713ae14b8eb180762fb57a1.jpg

Mölly with Juma door

219cb0bf523bb51a7f16511e41950086.jpg

Same Mölly with stab

d86de871a62ad912f32304fabd55fe26.jpg

Then my other plain Jane Mölly

There are so many nice squonkers out there and limitless additional things you can do to personalize them to your liking.

Both mine and the Floris are made from Delrin and not 3D printed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've tried both ways because it was doing it. But since the venting appears to be on the bottom id assume that's for the positive correct? Makes me feel dumb I don't understand how this button system is confusing me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes, the battery goes in with the positive terminal on the bottom of the mod. The adjustment nut goes in the opposite direction than normal - clockwise to loosen, counterclockwise to tighten. Loosen it up 90% of the way, and push the 510 pin up all the way. Then put your atty on the cap and it will push the pin back as you screw it in. Screw the cap onto the mod, and unscrew & adjust the nut as necessary to make the 510/cap flush with the mod.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
37d521922713ae14b8eb180762fb57a1.jpg

Mölly with Juma door

219cb0bf523bb51a7f16511e41950086.jpg

Same Mölly with stab

d86de871a62ad912f32304fabd55fe26.jpg

Then my other plain Jane Mölly

There are so many nice squonkers out there and limitless additional things you can do to personalize them to your liking.

Both mine and the Floris are made from Delrin and not 3D printed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang ill take that plain Jane molly off your hands!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cash...I moved to Squonks a while ago...I still have my nostalgic Tubes/RDAs that I will never get rid of...but I haven't dripped on them in months.

Plus the greatest thing about them outside of being able to juice up without dripping...they weigh so much less...sure they are wider, but yeah, 100+ gram difference easily in weight. Plus its nice when you're driving any amount of distance you just do a press on the bottle and take a rip ;)

If you ever want to try it...since you like to go low and cloudy now, try the 528 parallels when they hit the China sites...they will be "unauthorized Authentics" at half the price... just the same as when the Goons that caused the shit storm for 528 did on FT and 3fv.

Plus you can build nutty low on parallels without really having to worry about if you're pulsing them to high.

Purge also has a squonk mod ;)
Purge Mods has several squonk mods, one of which is the one in the handcheck picture that I posted in this thread (scroll up). But the one I have weighs a lot heavier than any one of my 6 tube mods by Purge Mods... the lightest mod I have is the purple plasma (aluminum) XXX tube mod by Vaperz Cloud.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Purge Mods has several squonk mods, one of which is the one in the handcheck picture that I posted in this thread (scroll up). But the one I have weighs a lot heavier than any one of my 6 tube mods by Purge Mods... the lightest mod I have is the purple plasma (aluminum) XXX tube mod by Vaperz Cloud.

Yeah I should of said most squonks weigh less than tubes...Ya got me ;)

That thing is a beauty, but my goodness it must weigh a ton.

My Molly's clock in at 139-144g depending on the atty, includes battery and juice. Single 5A battery is 48g alone ;)

In the end its all about what you like.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I still like dripping but squonking is great, very convenient especially while driving. As someone else put it it’s the semi automatic to dripping being a muzzle loader. For someone into metal mechs interested in squonking, something like the coppervape bf would be right up their ally, around 30$ for an authentic. I put it off for a while but finally ordered a silver one, got just the goon for it when it arrives :)
authentic-coppervape-bf-mechanical-box-mod-silver-stainless-steel-aluminum-1-x-18650-10ml-dropper-bottle.jpg

They also have a brass and a black, the brass is heavy.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I should of said most squonks weigh less than tubes...Ya got me ;)

That thing is a beauty, but my goodness it must weigh a ton.

My Molly's clock in at 139-144g depending on the atty, includes battery and juice. Single 5A battery is 48g alone ;)

In the end its all about what you like.
I use my squonker mostly for a paperweight... :D

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yup, just an o-ring. Pretty interesting concept. But if that o-ring ever goes, you're SOL. I guess I should go to the hardware store.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Micro vape
5ad1f39831ac26885bcb2fc263f2d1e6.jpg
9381e720cf628d28f823a4d366778b9a.jpg

auth chi you.
by you can get 4nine and stingray mods clone and auth all day looooong on ebay.com
get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
ce2e9db5ac595e5d1a6dd9ada8286c3f.jpg
Roger that... My first mech ever was a stingray (before the x was out)
I bought the authentic Xti as a college graduation gift to myself and that started my trip down the giant rabbit hole.
The 4nine auth was a black Friday sale from vaporkings.

BAM crew

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roger that... My first mech ever was a stingray (before the x was out)
I bought the authentic Xti as a college graduation gift to myself and that started my trip down the giant rabbit hole.
The 4nine auth was a black Friday sale from vaporkings.

BAM crew
BTW their still active. purchased from them before recently.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Who is active?

BAM crew

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
vapor kings

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
Oh I know that... I've bought quite a few of my mech mods from them.
I just wish they would start getting some of the newer stuff.

BAM crew

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
is that illuminati legit or style?
I want one, But not for 300 bones.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
That’s the style, I said the same thing lol. The style looks brushed but some time with steel wool and a polish with Mother’s mag polish it shines like the authentic lol.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s the style, I said the same thing lol. The style looks brushed but some time with steel wool and a polish with Mother’s mag polish it shines like the authentic lol.
style means clone. I ment is it a clone or legit illuminati

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
style means clone. I ment is it a clone or legit illuminati

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
Sorry if my reply was confusing, It’s the style/clone. I was agreeing I would have a hard time spending 300$ on the authentic, and the style/clone’s finish is more rough than the authentic but cleans up nice.

It’s got a good switch as well and good threading, only gripe is where the copper contact screws into the switch was oxidized badly from sitting in a warehouse most likely and needed serious cleaning. I definitely recommend it.

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry if my reply was confusing, It’s the style/clone. I was agreeing I would have a hard time spending 300$ on the authentic, and the style/clone’s finish is more rough than the authentic but cleans up nice.

It’s got a good switch as well and good threading, only gripe is where the copper contact screws into the switch was oxidized badly from sitting in a warehouse most likely and needed serious cleaning. I definitely recommend it.
where did u order yours? that engraving looks better than most cloners.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

Last edited:

VU Sponsors