Mechanical pics!

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Robert B I saw some Slugs on Focal.They have the copper too.

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cartel with Kayfun Bell Cap ;)

mu03ta7iqmzy5ru6g.jpg

The Fuck You penny mod (not a clone). I've gotten some shit for owning this but honestly its just as good if not BETTER than the ones he made for amerivape. Threads are still perfect even after being dropped multiple times. Its bs to call this an unsafe rip off its had more than one chance to be a pipe bomb and nothing happened. Even got wedge in my bag and fired so long it melted the pocket and was too hot to touch for minutes and hey it still works. after all the only difference is the logo and the penny is flawless. This thing is like a tank! Been through a lot and added a fatty spring instead of the weak magnets it came with. Running a continuous 5 wrap 23g on a patriot v2 clone
a20b1766fbbce5f86df9c3275350c6e5.jpg
4583a945019b423892c9cf92c8bc06b8.jpg
9e6dfa398ba46e638aa6205af0505f54.jpg
1846debd50905ed705f2556c4324f67e.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So ameraclone is a legit company? Thought they just made fun of AV lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might want to watch what you buy at AngelCigs. I got this wonderful tank from them & the tank cracked in a week. Can't find a Stainless Steel replacement & they won't return my requests for help so I have a beautiful piece of junk. 0209152002.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might want to watch what you buy at AngelCigs. I got this wonderful tank from them & the tank cracked in a week. Can't find a Stainless Steel replacement & they won't return my requests for help so I have a beautiful piece of junk. View attachment 14185

Bummer. Do you want just a SS center section, or a whole one piece SS tank?

I have a SS center section I don't use. You're welcome to it.

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like the look and feel of my new woody mini mech on the left. Wish it worked as good as it looked, but unfortunately it fires quite weak and I can't recommend it as it comes. There are too many electrical connections inside, including two spring contacts, and those compound to create the problem. I can see how to fix it though, replacing both spring contacts with more solid connections. That should get it up to mech performance. It's more than nice enough to justify the effort. :)

imag0264_picmonkeyed-jpg.14223

6007007_WOODBOX-BOTH.jpg

www.ebay.com/itm/281494500694?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648&var=580528805769&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would be honored to buy it from you. I have hunted months for the tank section. Seems no one makes them. Anything that has PC or PMMA parts I don't even bother looking at.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would be honored to buy it from you. I have hunted months for the tank section. Seems no one makes them. Anything that has PC or PMMA parts I don't even bother looking at.

This one, right? Fits 22mm Kayfuns. Just PM me your mailing address. Will PIF to you.

Screenshot 2015-02-10 at 5.11.11 PM.png

Last edited:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bcsmatty_zps2eghkb40.jpg

I'll never buy another authentic again...BC Stingray Authentic with a Manta V2 atty...JD Tech can't make an atty to fit their on mod's topcap...luckily my Stingray X clone hybrid adaptor fit the authentic mod otherwise I would have thrown it against a wall...and after I cleaned the mod I can now see the seam where as before I dry wiped, that's right I said dry wiped, the copper blended nicely...The only thing that is better about the authentic is the switch is awesome but I get less voltage drop with a copper nemesis than I do this....But she sure is pretty :)

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Copper Stingray LE clone and Stillare V2 showed up today. Stillare ended up on my Stingray X, Magma ended up on the Copper LE. First two mechs, love em'!

st-0012.jpg

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since you have the set, a question. Switching between the steel, brass and copper tubes, can you tell the difference in how hard the same atty/build hits? If not, can you measure the difference with a meter?
No, I can't tell the difference using the same atty on any of them. A guy named Froth on ECF did a test on the copper and the stainless.

Copper SMPL
Standing battery voltage - 4.16v
Loaded mod voltage - 3.66v
Overall voltage drop - 0.50v @ .15 ohms

Stainless SMPL
Standing battery voltage - 4.14v
Loaded mod voltage - 3.60
Overall voltage drop - 0.54v @ .15 ohms

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I can't tell the difference using the same atty on any of them. A guy named Froth on ECF did a test on the copper and the stainless.

Copper SMPL
Standing battery voltage - 4.16v
Loaded mod voltage - 3.66v
Overall voltage drop - 0.50v @ .15 ohms

Stainless SMPL
Standing battery voltage - 4.14v
Loaded mod voltage - 3.60
Overall voltage drop - 0.54v @ .15 ohms

No wonder you can't tell the difference. It's insignificant. :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My old motorcycle is black, & my 5.00 belt buckle is brass, so I'm doing just fine. I hated the "Fuckin' city Bus".

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporholic has the 350's in stock. 36 bucks, but they don't come with a fire button. Add the fire button and it's still only 71 bucks for a nicely machined 350 supposedly made in America. Now they have media blasted tubes out, damn them !!

Just to add, I have a 1:1 smpl clone, and the clone button does not thread into the authentic tubes properly

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporholic has the 350's in stock. 36 bucks, but they don't come with a fire button. Add the fire button and it's still only 71 bucks for a nicely machined 350 supposedly made in America. Now they have media blasted tubes out, damn them !!

Just to add, I have a 1:1 smpl clone, and the clone button does not thread into the authentic tubes properly

o_O Shitty-shit-shit.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is my HCigar version of the Tarsius Prime in SS. i really wanted to add some copper to it so i ordered a copper version as well and swapped some parts between the two. these are both in 18650 mode. penny is for scale. arent they purdy?

looking to get one of those derringers myself. whos got the best deal on one?

tCli7Ec.jpg
PPkgoMS.jpg

V5K2KGL.jpg
vkJrAj0.jpg

SDDAD9B.jpg
CrNFeZ3.jpg

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is my HCigar version of the Tarsius Prime in SS. i really wanted to add some copper to it so i ordered a copper version as well and swapped some parts between the two. these are both in 18650 mode. penny is for scale. arent they purdy?

looking to get one of those derringers myself. whos got the best deal on one?

tCli7Ec.jpg
PPkgoMS.jpg

V5K2KGL.jpg
vkJrAj0.jpg

SDDAD9B.jpg
CrNFeZ3.jpg

Nice touch with the contrasting accents!

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, Bambino is a limited edition atty from the dude who created the Tobh. His name was something weird, like Jay-Lo. Or Hey-Ho. Say-So.

VU Sponsors