Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What's the verdict Maxvg flavor? Should it be steeped on arrival. Just got some and I think I need to steep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some need to steep a little but most are good to go out of the mail. Cow brains is great out of the mail IMO but ZN51 can use a slight extra steep time. Blueberry doughnut was phenomenal out of the mail not sure if it will get any better with steep. I have been getting all mine in max vg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can still get 2 120s for $24.99 or get a breathing fog pack for $54.99 using coupon VUSALE
Yeah I know but I wanted the 2 for 19.99. I was gonna try a few flavors. I'll wait for another sale. Memorial day is just around the corner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah I know but I wanted the 2 for 19.99. I was gonna try a few flavors. I'll wait for another sale. Memorial day is just around the corner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Sure is, be on the lookout this weekend! We have a very big sale planned, and a couple of new flavors that are going to roll out with it!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
New Flavors?????
Yes indeed. These 2 have been in the works for a while now, think we've got them perfected and just in time for a nice summery flavor :)

The first one will be a fruity mash of watermelon, cantaloupe and sweet juicy peaches smothered in sweet creamy goodness.

The second will be a next world banana split!

No more details than that, they will launch Saturday :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't forget, 2 120ml for $24.99 all this week! Use coupon VUSALE

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Be on the lookout this weekend, big sales, discounts and giveaways are in store!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Menudo flavored juice? lol
Careful there Matt Foley. ;)

chris-farley-in-a-van-down-by-the-river.jpg

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Other than munchkin what do you think their best dessert flavor is? want to prepare for the madness this weekend. Also is munchkin good out of the box or needs steeping time?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Other than munchkin what do you think their best dessert flavor is? want to prepare for the madness this weekend. Also is munchkin good out of the box or needs steeping time?
My #1 flavor with them right now is Cow Brains. To me it taste like a cherry candy I can't seem to put it down. Next is a tie between ZN51 and blueberry doughnut.

Getting ready to try out V2 of Kaptain Sparrow, strawberry doughnut and devil's drip tomorrow. So far everything I have tried from them I have liked but those are my favorite so far

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Munchkin is ready to vape, but it will Defentily get better with steeping as it is a complex flavor of creams and desert flavors.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Munchkin is ready to vape, but it will Defentily get better with steeping as it is a complex flavor of creams and desert flavors.
I get it tomorrow at 11am so i will fill up my tank and let you fellas know what think! How long of a steep?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I get it tomorrow at 11am so i will fill up my tank and let you fellas know what think! How long of a steep?
You can always heat up the bottle a little with a hair dryer, shake and breathe it to speed up the process a bit. Usually 3-5 days steep is all that is needed to really make it pop.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our memorial day sale is almost here! Check out all of the deals, contests/giveaways and more here! http://madcowvapors.com/memorial-day-events/

Sale starts tomorrow 5/27 at 5PM EST and runs through Memorial Day. Sale price will go live at 9PM tonight, and the new flavors will be available tonight!

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I bought the munchkin and the sweet tooth. I normally only vape desserty stuff but I can tell I am going to like the sweet tooth but its really mild and it needs some time to steep for sure. Not much sweetness or flavor yet but just enough to know I will probably like it. The munchkin is delicious out of the box but will most certainly be even better after about a week or so.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
So I bought the munchkin and the sweet tooth. I normally only vape desserty stuff but I can tell I am going to like the sweet tooth but its really mild and it needs some time to steep for sure. Not much sweetness or flavor yet but just enough to know I will probably like it. The munchkin is delicious out of the box but will most certainly be even better after about a week or so.
Sweet tooth is funny like that in MaxVG. It's a hit or miss, sometimes it'll be powerful on delivery, other times it needs some time. I'm glad you're enjoying Munchkin and I know you'll love sweet tooth as well!

VU Sponsors