Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet tooth, sweet tarty and Kaptain Sperrow :)
The munchkin is ok i think needs more steeping, i just crank open the sweet & tarty and holy shit it's probably the best flavor I've tried very sweet and tasty, you should make a bubble gum flavor, your cotton candy is awesome so you're in the right candy path

Sent from my TM785M3

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The munchkin is ok i think needs more steeping, i just crank open the sweet & tarty and holy shit it's probably the best flavor I've tried very sweet and tasty, you should make a bubble gum flavor, your cotton candy is awesome so you're in the right candy path

Sent from my TM785M3
In the BYO there is a bubble gum flavor :)

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
20160512_1739521.jpg

These smell great! I dont know if I can wait. Anybody try any right out of the mail?

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello everyone! Thanks for the updates and letting us know that you're enjoying our product! We're glad to hear it!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our weekly sale starts in a few minutes :) Here's the details!

All 120ml bottles are $10.99! Got a coupon? No problem! Still ships free!!
MadPack 3X 120ml $29.99!
Breathing Fog Pack 5X 120ml $48.99!
All orders ship free, if you spend $30 or more, your order is upgraded to USPS 2nd day priority mail!
Any orders placed Friday, Saturday and before 5PM on Sunday, will ship Monday, guaranteed!

New flavors rolling out this weekend, The Donut Factory. Build your own glazed and stuffed donut vape!

Last edited:

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years

Buy 2 Get 1 Free On EVERYTHING! Even our Breathing Fog 5X 120ml Pack!
MadPack 3X 120ml $29.99!
All orders ship free, if you spend $30 or more, your order is upgraded to USPS 2nd day priority mail!
Any orders placed Friday, Saturday and before 5PM on Sunday, will ship Monday, guaranteed!

New flavors rolling out this weekend, The Donut Factory. Build your own glazed and stuffed donut vape!
*patiently waiting till morning*

KamH

Member For 4 Years

Buy 2 Get 1 Free On EVERYTHING! Even our Breathing Fog 5X 120ml Pack!
MadPack 3X 120ml $29.99!

NNNOOOOOOOOO .. Ordered 1 day to early :(

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our weekend sale is now live! Go take advantage of the big savings!!!

BuryTheSun

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I noticed vanilla custard is an option as a donut filling flavor but not an option in the regular build your own flavor. Is it possible to get vanilla custard as one of the choices in the regular mix your own flavor?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
whoot payday and doughnut day I am happy
1 x 120ml Mad Pack - 3X 120ml bottles!
(NICOTINE CONTENT: 6MG - AVERAGE, PLEASE CHOOSE FLAVOR 1: Z-N51, PLEASE CHOOSE FLAVOR 2: MUNCHKIN, PLEASE CHOOSE FLAVOR 3: COW BRAINS, BLEND: MAXVG)

$29.99
1 x Donut Factory! | Build Your Own Donut | 120ml
(BOTTLE SIZE: 120ML LDPE PLASTIC ($14.99), NICOTINE CONTENT: 6MG - AVERAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FILLING: BLUEBERRY, BLEND: MAXVG)

$10.99
1 x Donut Factory! | Build Your Own Donut | 120ml
(BOTTLE SIZE: 120ML LDPE PLASTIC ($14.99), NICOTINE CONTENT: 6MG - AVERAGE, CHOOSE YOUR FILLING: FRUITY PEBBLES, BLEND: MAXVG)

$10.99

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yes, if you want to place an order with that, simply add it in the notes and I'll have it updated later tonifht
I noticed vanilla custard is an option as a donut filling flavor but not an option in the regular build your own flavor. Is it possible to get vanilla custard as one of the choices in the regular mix your own flavor?
y wa

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw you don't have banana listed as a flavor, my buddy Hank got it from you and I wanted to try his creation

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
is it buy 2 get 1 free on 120 mg
Nope this weeks sale is

MadPack 3X 120ml $29.99!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Ok, I am jealous. My order was suppose to be here today and it's stuck in fucking Cincinnati fucking OH. Usps sucks.
USPS has had allot of hiccups this past week or two. Not sure what's up. I had a personal package that was lost somewhere in LA for 3 days when I paid for overnight shipping.

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
USPS has had allot of hiccups this past week or two. Not sure what's up. I had a personal package that was lost somewhere in LA for 3 days when I paid for overnight shipping.
Yup. I had an insurance claim check from a car accident overnighted, needed it to buy the new car, and it got lost somewhere in Dulles.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
has any one tried the pg_ vg blend or all max vg
The pg/vg blend is very new they just started with that blend so i would say most of us have done the max vg which seems to run through most of my subtanks just fine. I have the last of my zn51 running in my starre pro right now.

so on a five pack i can not get a build your own i too am interested in vanilla custard only
Pretty sure @MadCow Vapors will let you get a build your own would just need to pick a flavor from the drop down and put in the comments which flavor you would be replacing and what you want it to be. Granted I would wait for them to verify that but they seem to be really good at listening and working with us so I would assume that is what is going to tell you :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
so on a five pack i can not get a build your own i too am interested in vanilla custard only
Manimal is correct, just pick 5 flavors, then simply put in the order comments that you want to replace "flavor 1" with vanilla custard.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
SPECIAL NOTE:
We've been wiped out! Thanks to everyone for your orders! Any orders placed from this point forward, will not ship until Wednesday. All orders prior to this message are in good standing and will ship Monday! We're sorry for any inconvenience, we weren't properly prepared for such a massive influx of orders! We had over 250 bottles (80 orders) ship out from last night to tonight. As our prices are so cheap, we do not have a large inventory quota, we will be working on this, though. If you want to go ahead and place an order, please note that it will most likely not ship until Wednesday, but that does mean that we will honor and keep our pricing the same until then!
Mad props to you guys for all you do. Absolute respect!
usa-flag-89.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SPECIAL NOTE:
We've been wiped out! Thanks to everyone for your orders! Any orders placed from this point forward, will not ship until Wednesday. All orders prior to this message are in good standing and will ship Monday! We're sorry for any inconvenience, we weren't properly prepared for such a massive influx of orders! We had over 250 bottles (80 orders) ship out from last night to tonight. As our prices are so cheap, we do not have a large inventory quota, we will be working on this, though. If you want to go ahead and place an order, please note that it will most likely not ship until Wednesday, but that does mean that we will honor and keep our pricing the same until then!
Ahhhh you guys suck

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
nothing but love for you guys! completely impressed with the juice, customer service and going the extra miles!
you all have earned a serious clientele!
Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback! We're definitely trying to provide the best juice and customer service available :)

Last edited:

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't forget everyone, the sale prices are good through Wednesday!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
24 hours left to save big!

VU Sponsors