Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Therion 166 (DNA250)

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ir's all good. When you clicked on restore defaults, that restored the chips defaults not the mods itself. What it did was change the battery settings to 3 cells among other things (reset the factory DNA250 defaults from Evolv). You can either go in and change everything manually or load my file in my signature or PM your Email and I'll send you the factory Ecig file.

You didn't hurt or damage the mod.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks man. I knew it wasn't "total shit canned / bricked" ... I just "borked" it up. ;)

I think I already have your files, but I'll grab them again.

Thank you!!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man. I knew it wasn't "total shit canned / bricked" ... I just "borked" it up. ;)

I think I already have your files, but I'll grab them again.

Thank you!!
You're welcome! If you want the Lost Vape Therion 166 Factory Ecig file let me know. I make a habit of saving the Ecig file as soon as I get the mod (before I change everything :giggle:). I never go back, but I like to have it just in case anyone needs it, me included.:cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're welcome! If you want the Lost Vape Therion 166 Factory Ecig file let me know. I make a habit of saving the Ecig file as soon as I get the mod (before I change everything :giggle:). I never go back, but I like to have it just in case anyone needs it, me included.:cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
That's a good idea. I should have done that, I did with the DNA200 but was just to damned excited with this one and jump my normal practice guns.
I'll PM you.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, already had your files. :D
Just installed your config and it looks pretty damn good. Thank you for this!
You're welcome and I'm glad you like it. I sent you the Factory Ecig file along with mine just in case you didn't have it. I also sent a few different welcome screens for good measure. If you need anything else, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Steve

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're welcome and I'm glad you like it. I sent you the Factory Ecig file along with mine just in case you didn't have it. I also sent a few different welcome screens for good measure. If you need anything else, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Steve

Any chance I can get those files for mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

3a53172825194d2837acf9bcd086f9fe.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No problem. I posted my Ecig file in my signature but you have to change the file extension.
Link to my Therion 166, Triade250, VT133, Lavabox M DNA 75, and VF133 ECIG Files

The Lost Vape Factory Ecig file I didn't post. If you shoot me your Email address via a PM, I'll send them both along with the screens (that way you won't have to change the file extension).

Cheers,
Steve

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No problem. I posted my Ecig file in my signature but you have to change the file extension.
Link to my Therion 166, Triade250, VT133, Lavabox M DNA 75, and VF133 ECIG Files

The Lost Vape Factory Ecig file I didn't post. If you shoot me your Email address via a PM, I'll send them both along with the screens (that way you won't have to change the file extension).

Cheers,
Steve
I also just sent a google drive link to download the files that you sent me. I already had a PM with him as I had the purchase through him.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Steve did a great job on his file for TC. I've used SS316 and Titanium for TC and it's great. It's themed also. Props to Steve. Been using it since Day 1.
I just kicked into the SS316L profile and yea, it feels spot on for TC mode. I'll have to set the default temp to 450 instead of 420, but that's about it.
Damn good job Steve!

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I messaged them on instagram they contacted me right away. The one pictured is $59 plus $28 to ship to me in Indiana. There's a 7 day turn around before shipping.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I messaged them on instagram they contacted me right away. The one pictured is $59 plus $28 to ship to me in Indiana. There's a 7 day turn around before shipping.

you know if lost vape and think vape just made their battery doors easier to buy they would make a ton of money. Ship a bunch to fastech and gear best and they would sell out in minutes

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve did a great job on his file for TC. I've used SS316 and Titanium for TC and it's great. It's themed also. Props to Steve. Been using it since Day 1.
Thanks buddy for the kind words, you are too nice. I'm glad you like it. By the way, I believe it was @dclopez6600 that posted a Drip Tip that looks like Snakeskin (I think it was you). Anyway, @DX9 was wondering where you could get one. If you don't mind letting him know, that would be cool.

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who did you get that from? I've been looking for a red one and everybody is sold out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just missed out. They had them on vapordna for the past couple days but they just sold out today. They will probably restock. Keep an eye on them and wny vapes...

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who did you get that from? I've been looking for a red one and everybody is sold out!

dclopez6600 had a couple of DNA250's for sale (still has some) --- but only one red snake skin --- and I snatched it up like a "snake on a rat" ;)

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You just missed out. They had them on vapordna for the past couple days but they just sold out today. They will probably restock. Keep an eye on them and wny vapes...

I really need to wait until I get my income tax money later this week anyway

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

VaporDNA had all the colors in stock yesterday. I ordered the orange. was deciding between that and the rainbow. they all look pretty good though. might be worth checking out what they have left

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any online shops located in the states sell the silver framed therion?

Fasttech and Gearbest are the only places I've seen, and wnyvape just has black frames.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let me know how the color is in person. Ive heard some can be red, while others are a little more purple or pinkish in color. I really want to buy one of the bush viper snakeskin Therions like the one you bought but am worried about the exact color. I think it may vary from mod to mod since the pattern varys. The doors are not an exact copy of one another but instead there cut from one large piece of snakeskin and vary in color and pattern. Which is kind of cool....

Ok -- took the girl out to work today so had a chance to get a "natural light" picture.
IMG_20170301_115156034 (Large).jpg

VU Sponsors