☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He will not give the name of his "501c3" That makes me believe that he doesn't really have one.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He will not give the name of his "501c3" That makes me believe that he doesn't really have one.
The public not only has a right to know the name of the charity but if we wanted to we could demand to see his books. So, no, there's no charity sponsoring his "sweepstake" or he would just name it. Funny how it went from "his families" charity to his charity to his "little brothers" charity.

And with no accountability, who is to say he's not going to simply make three fake fb accounts and declare them as the winners and keep all the money?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The public not only has a right to know the name of the charity but if we wanted to we could demand to see his books. So, no, there's no charity sponsoring his "sweepstake" or he would just name it. Funny how it went from "his families" charity to his charity to his "little brothers" charity.

And with no accountability, who is to say he's not going to simply make three fake fb accounts and declare them as the winners and keep all the money?
that was my concern. He could just declare anybody a winner unless he does a live random drawing. just like there is a vapers.tv there also is a breakers.tv for sports card "breaks". You go to eBay and bid on a sports team and then the host will open a box or case of sports cards and every card from your team that comes up you get to keep. The way they do it is live on the air and the card case is numbered so the host doesn't rip people off.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that was my concern. He could just declare anybody a winner unless he does a live random drawing. just like there is a vapers.tv there also is a breakers.tv for sports card "breaks". You go to eBay and bid on a sports team and then the host will open a box or case of sports cards and every card from your team that comes up you get to keep. The way they do it is live on the air and the card case is numbered so the host doesn't rip people off.
As scams go though he's thought up a pretty good one. Instead of selling the $90 mod and making $20 off it, get 14 people to each make a $10 bet toward it, essentially selling it for $140 and making $70 off it. Sure the winner (if there is even a legit winner) is happy, and so is he. But what about the 13 people who don't win, or the 27 people in the $30 contest who don't win? Won't be long before someone lodges a complaint against him even if he makes his page "secret".

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He's a law student, what did you expect?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A real law student would be a much better liar.
He said earlier, when I asked the name of his charity
ry marcus. please me more you information so my attorney can forward all of the information you are looking for. the link was up, until i started getting bashed
I think a high school student could at least write a proper sentence.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
ry marcus. please me more you information so my attorney can forward all of the information you are looking for. the link was up, until i started getting bashed.
Doesn't work that way. Part of your 501(c)3 status requirement is that you must have IRS Form 990 information available upon request. This form will list the name of your organization, pertinent tax info, etc., etc. It's the law.

As the "owner" of this 501(c)3, you should know that.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are countless vape "waffle" pages on fb. If you search waffle they come up like crazy, some donate the excess to vets, some this, some that, and some no doubt pocket the excess. They use the term waffle because raffles are not allowed on fb. Most of the ppl running them shoot a video using either slips of paper in a shaken container, or use a video showing random.org.

Waffles are not my thing I rolled the dice once and wasted 10 bucks on two slots in a drawing for a Sub tank and then turned around and bought one, so by my demented way of thinking I paid 10 bucks more for a sub tank than I normally would have.

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now I know why they are called waffles. It was confusing the hell out of me. Keep seeing them on fb. Not a bad way to make an income on the side lol.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now I know why they are called waffles. It was confusing the hell out of me. Keep seeing them on fb. Not a bad way to make an income on the side lol.
It's gambling and illegal unless you are properly licensed to do it.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No 501c?? Then it became
Little brothers charity??
Uhh drug addict???

VU Sponsors