largest sweepstakes for a crazy grand prize

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
https://www.facebook.com/groups/870417199677353/

30 for 30 - << Lets change it up a bit. Taking a personal day after the conclusion of this waff. So lets make this a giant 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

***MAX 5 NUMBERS*** comment to hold a number, pm immediately to discuss. If i dont answer, it may have went to my "other" inbox so leave a comment. Same online random generator as always.

<<%%##@@NOTE@@##%%>> The first number that appears is the 3rd place winner. 2nd is the 2nd prize winner. The 3rd number that appears is the GRAND PRIZE WINNER. If by chance a number appears twice. It does not count. ((( I.E. number 4 is the first randomized number, It is ineligible for the 2nd or grand prize.)) I will simply do another randomization to determine the next winner.

Important, once you are in, you are in. I think it wont be too bad to fill. If it does not fill by Feb. 17th at 11:59 PM EST. , i will shut it down and "return $ to sender."

*****GRAND PRIZE******* (3rd number selected)
Sigelei 150 Watt
IPV 3 150 Watt
Authentic Mutation X V3
Derringer RDA (CLONE)
3 Kuro CONCEPT coilers (cw-20, cw-25, cw-30)
100 ft. 26 g Kanthal A1 Wire
100 ft. 24 g Kanthal A1 Wire
120 ML CUTTWOOD UNICORN MILK (3mg or 6mg)
(30) Japanese Organic Cotton Pads

****2nd Place******(2nd number selected)
Sigelei 150 Watt
IPV 3 150 Watt
Derringer RDA (CLONE)

****3rd Place**** (1st number selected)
Cloupor Mini Box Mod (30 Watt)
30 ML ANML CARNAGE (3 or 6mg)

{{{{ O P E N }}}}} GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

30 slots 30$Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 3.30.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-08 at 3.24.28 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 3.22.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 3.22.14 AM.png
    240 KB · Views: 29

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand. What's a waffle? So you have to pay $30 to enter this contest? Is that what it means?

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds scammy to me. Good luck with your "waffle" though!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So in answer to my question, you have to pay $30 to enter this contest, right?

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
please look at the facebook group before you make judgements. please look at the winners posting their winnings shipped priority to them . please look at all the members its gained since it opened 5 days ago..

this particular one is an expensive one.. however we do 3 4 5 and 6$ ones all day too.

some people like the thrill of entering to win a sigelei 150 for 10$

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But $30 times 30 entries is $900. You're only giving away about $500 in prizes.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
walk into your local vape store. purchase 2 sigelei 150s , 2 ipv 3s . 200 ft of kanthal 120 mg of cuttwood. cotten pads, 2 derringer clones, a clouper mini, 30 ml of anml carnage all three kuro concepts coil coilers, ship the 6 lb box priority. and show me the $500 receipt.... what ever the excess is gets donated to my families 501c3. im glad youre getting off this sunday wasting your time with your comments

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
walk into your local vape store. purchase 2 sigelei 150s , 2 ipv 3s . 200 ft of kanthal 120 mg of cuttwood. cotten pads, 2 derringer clones, a clouper mini, 30 ml of anml carnage all three kuro concepts coil coilers, ship the 6 lb box priority. and show me the $500 receipt.... what ever the excess is gets donated to my families 501c3. im glad youre getting off this sunday wasting your time with your comments
You're the one who created this thread. Now you're getting defensive just because I'm asking questions about it? So it's no questions asked? I wouldn't walk into a vape shop. I'd order the stuff online. And since you seem to have a good supply of stuff, I'm assuming you're probably ordering it online at wholesale, so it's even cheaper on your end.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"youre only giving away about 500 in prizes" is absolutely not a question. im just giving people the opportunity to check it out. im in law school, this is my side hobby i do not buy vape stuff in wholesale, its just has brought me great joy when a member wins a sigelei for 10$ on a monday, and post their pic of it happier than pigs in shit on a thursday and im able to make a donation to a non profit.

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know a Nigerian Prince who could use some help. All you have to do is wire him 500 American and he'll repay you three times as much!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"youre only giving away about 500 in prizes" is absolutely not a question. im just giving people the opportunity to check it out. im in law school, this is my side hobby i do not buy vape stuff in wholesale, its just has brought me great joy when a member wins a sigelei for 10$ on a monday, and post their pic of it happier than pigs in shit on a thursday and im able to make a donation to a non profit.
That's wonderful. But I can guarantee you that I could search around online for average deals on all these items and the total wouldn't be more than $500 or $600, even at retail. That's a fact. No need to get so defensive about it. You say the excess money is donated to a charity. Why not name it? Because raffles such as this usually are in support of a charity or something.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Your also using our forum to advertise your contest which if you make more money than said prizes, will line your pockets.
So don't be surprised at some of the backlash you are going to get here for posting this thread
Carry on./

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I just BOUGHT a Sigelei 150 watt for $89 the other day.
Why pay $30 to try to win one?
Just don't play 3 times and buy one.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is this legal?
I checked and you do not have the proper license to gamble in my state.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there some reason you don't want to name the charity?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
may be I was looking for your licence under the wrong name.
What is the name your 501c3 license under?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
my facebook group! we call them waffles cuz raffles are bad. people are winning sig 150s and ipv 3s for $10 all day

Link to your facebook group please?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He changed his first post , it did have the FB link.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ry marcus. please me more you information so my attorney can forward all of the information you are looking for. the link was up, until i started getting bashed.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ry marcus. please me more you information so my attorney can forward all of the information you are looking for. the link was up, until i started getting bashed.
You never posted a link to the charity you claim the money is going to. If it's truly in support of a charity, why not proudly let us know which charity you are donating to?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only information I need is the Legal name your license is under.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i had no intentions of this turning in to this at all. every single thing you're asking for was in the "official group rules" im sorry it offended any of you. it must be a lot of work going around to each and every vaping group that promotes "like and share this for your chance to win ..... " and telling them they are doing something illegal. which in fact it is.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i had no intentions of this turning in to this at all. every single thing you're asking for was in the "official group rules" im sorry it offended any of you. it must be a lot of work going around to each and every vaping group that promotes "like and share this for your chance to win ..... " and telling them they are doing something illegal. which in fact it is.
What were you looking to gain then from posting this? Just curious...a few more entries at $30 a pop?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, yours is the only one I've ever seen that's trying to pull off a pyramid scheme. If you think this tiny bit of criticism is unwarranted, just wait until one of your unhappy losing contestants makes a complaint against you to FB and you get shut down. Just saying.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went to your FB group page and could not find the name of your 501c3 license there

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
more interested members. people honestly love it. a thrill to enter a "sweepstake" (evermember has an equal chance to win) for 10 to win something cool.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dude, it has nothing to due with being offensive.

But you can't blame the VU members and staff for being cautious can you?

And the fact that you seem to have taken your FB page down since you started this does not exactly scream "This is on the Up and UP"?

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i didnt even realize they were staff members. maybe i was just in shock to get hit so hard. check all of my other post on here, i have done nothing wrong. i have made sales on here with great feedback. i was like what the fuck am i doing wrong. i know for a fact im covered legally, people literally love it. maybe if i throw it up on vaping underground we will get a ton more members

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why will you not give the name of your 501c3 , if it's valid your good to go. I donate thousands of dollars a year to valid groups.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
i didnt even realize they were staff members. maybe i was just in shock to get hit so hard. check all of my other post on here, i have done nothing wrong. i have made sales on here with great feedback. i was like what the fuck am i doing wrong. i know for a fact im covered legally, people literally love it. maybe if i throw it up on vaping underground we will get a ton more members

Like I said, cautious with perhaps some old fashioned scepticism throw in for good measure;)

Put your FB page back up so those of us that are late to this party can check it out for ourselves and not get second hand info.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bottom line, i apologize for upsetting all of you. I started a group a week ago that has roughly 1 k members. Of course I want to grow. I was unaware we would need our attorney to answer all of your questions. i took down the link cuz of guys like ry marcus, who bashes it... asks to be a member... and why would i want any negativity on something successful? if you really have any HONEST interest in getting to know more about it or who my little brothers non profit organization is.. please send a private message.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um, there's no gambling allowed on facebook, period, so no, you're not legally covered by anything actually.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Like I said, cautious with perhaps some old fashioned scepticism throw in for good measure;)

Put your FB page back up so those of us that are late to this party can check it out for ourselves and not get second hand info.

Right? Why can't the people who come to this thread check it out now?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If there is no FB open to this contest thread then I would say the contest is over?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
to the OP....you look awful. maybe you should use the profits for a trip to the ER.

and btw, many ppl here don't do FB, so bleh.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not bashing you, it's not a hard question I ask "What is the name of your 501c3"

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just messaged a staff/moderator to ask if he wanted to be invited to check it out.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

1 You have been asked several times for the name of the 501C3 you are donating profits to. You keep avoiding just naming it. You make this look VERY bad for you and this mythical charity. It's not a big deal to name it, unless you are hiding the fact there isn't one.

2 Raffles are gambling. It is regulated in every state. This can be legally done under a 501C3 under certain circumstances. Not all gambling is equal, everywhere. Sure, people LOVE to gamble. I like gambling too. Your little deal on the up and up?

3 You came here promoting gambling. I have never seen anyone do that before. Not here, anyway.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just messaged a staff/moderator to ask if he wanted to be invited to check it out.
Just name the charity. What's the problem? And why has the entire facebook page seem to have been taken down? What's going to happen to all the money you collected from people if the page is now down?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just name the charity. What's the problem? And why has the entire facebook page seem to have been taken down? What's going to happen to all the money you collected from people if the page is now down?
well i guess that answers that question.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This guy - the OP - is seriously coming off as a fucking tool.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking maybe facebook shut his page down since I'm not sure it's possible to hide a page like that.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
he could have just switched his private group to "secret" so only members will see it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
he could have just switched his private group to "secret" so only members will see it.
Didn't even know that was possible, but if he does that, how does he expect to get new members?

VU Sponsors