Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I make my own pickles, all organic, full of herbs, and no sugar and have drank my pickle juice, I have gotten used to it and start craving it;)

I bought Body Ecology Cocobiotic and was craving it, but it was way pricey, so I just get organic cultured veggies now. And drink the juice from it, speecy spicy kimchi. :teehee:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought Body Ecology Cocobiotic and was craving it, but it was way pricey, so I just get organic cultured veggies now. And drink the juice from it, speecy spicy. :teehee:

Even though you get organic veggies be sure to soak them in a 5% solution of salt water, there's a load of pesticide on them;)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried paleo-ish keto and couldn’t take the high meat intake. I’m also staying vegetarian mostly, with nut butter instead of meat.

Glad you’re around tonight. :hug: :blowkiss:
I only eat meat once a month and then it's always fish, the balance made up of lots of organic veggies and lots of organic fruits. I also eat 2 tbsp of coconut oil and eat a lot of walnuts for fats

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Microplastics Detected in Human Feces (Plus, 5 Microplastic Dangers)
ttps://draxe.com/health/news/microplastics/?rs_oid_rd=929783113741574&utm_campaign=20190123_week04_curated_product&utm_source=promo+blast&utm_medium=email&resciem=

Hey, Jimi. I don't know if you realize it or (maybe you don't care :question:) but, your email address is on that post. Just thought I'd give you a heads up on it. (I took it out of the reply, so there wouldn't be two)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So do I, it's amazing how little most people know about basic nutrition in this day and age with all the garbage on the market.

I took Nutrition my last year in college and I had a great teacher. I loved that course and learned so much. But I was interested.
:wave: :regards to coffee and cacao trees:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Birth, School, Work, Death: The typical shortened American life of expensive, systematic health decay
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01...ife-of-expensive-systematic-health-decay.html

Really good article. Plus I see they have Himalayan pink salt. I’ll probably try it, since my Terrasoul is getting low. I’m adding it to my coffee every time I have some. With stevia to sweeten it. Tastes really good, actually. Especially with some cacao added.
:wave: :hug: :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is an older article, from my archives, but warrants a second posting

FDA allows genetically engineered ‘Frankenfish’ salmon to be imported to US
https://responsibletechnology.org/f...ered-frankenfish-salmon-to-be-imported-to-us/

I read an article shortly after this one came out on how these frankenfish were escaping and breeding with wild salmon basicly making it very risky to eat any salmon:(:(

I love salmon but I refuse to eat it anymore. I didn’t know if there was a safe source after Fukushima and regular pollution. This frankensalmon is worse! Thanks, Jimi.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really good article. Plus I see they have Himalayan pink salt. I’ll probably try it, since my Terrasoul is getting low. I’m adding it to my coffee every time I have some. With stevia to sweeten it. Tastes really good, actually. Especially with some cacao added.
:wave: :hug: :wave:

I always put a quarter teaspoon of baking soda in my coffee to offset the acid in the coffee and it improves the taste, to me anyway

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love salmon but I refuse to eat it anymore. I didn’t know if there was a safe source after Fukushima and regular pollution. This frankensalmon is worse! Thanks, Jimi.

It is an abomination,these people belong in jail imo
I love Salmon but am afraid to eat it anymore
How shameful to destroy a wonderful resource as Salmon

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I always put a quarter teaspoon of baking soda in my coffee to offset the acid in the coffee and it improves the taste, to me anyway

I’ve been trying the Himalayan salt since you recommended it. I usually throw some chicory in the coffee for the acid, tastes yummy. I’ll try to find some good baking soda, though.
When my MIL makes spaghetti sauce from scratch, she adds some baking soda and my dh does too when he makes a pot.
:wave:

VU Sponsors