Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When I unpack this as a sentence it makes sense. I can then repack it as another sentence which brings a lot of clarity.

Google uses its results, and reputation to protect government, and capital
interests.

Yes, I realize I have pulled a portion of a sentence and made it a sentence "out of context". I did not alter the tone, or content of the context though. I created a new sentence using "my own" words that to me seems to be expressing what the content & context says.

This is one of quite a few reasons I do not use Google search. I kind of need to use Google's mail service, because it is functional. I avoid searching with them and instead use DuckDuckGo, StartPage. Both of those search engines do not track users, do not give users results based upon the informational bubbling technique.

When I used Google when I first started vaping, this forum was down their list after the other place. We should’ve been up there since we’re as active and all. DuckDuckGo is really good, but using Apple if I search, I’d have to go to their search engine. (They’re in cahoots with them, it seems.) So being lazy most times, I’ll use Google. But I hadn’t thought about it in terms of supporting them, which it is obviously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Top 8 places you’ll find DEADLY pesticides in your food, beverages, medicine and personal care products that you never even thought about before: Part I
https://www.pesticides.news/2019-07...ly-pesticides-in-food-beverages-medicine.html

Thanks, I can only hope that the organic/FT coffee that I’m using is okay! But glyphosate and other dreck is in most tea now, too. I got organic tea, but I only steep it a minute or two, so I have to use 2-3 teabags! (After reading a study on tea at EWG.)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Part two

7 extremely well documented effects of EMFs

So, what are the effects of non-thermal EMFs you’re not hearing about? Let’s take a look. . .

1. Attacks cellular DNA, producing single strand and double strand breaks and oxidation. These may trigger cancer. When they occur in germ line cells (and they’re known to occur in sperm after EMF exposure), they cause three types of damaging mutations that a man’s offspring can inherit. (Backed by 21 reviews)
  2. Produces oxidative stress and free radical damage – central to nearly every chronic disease. Also linked to attacks on cellular DNA. (19 reviews)
  3. Triggers cancer. Studies have linked brain cancer, salivary cancer, acoustic neuromas and two other types of cancer to increased cell phone use. People who live near cell towers also have higher cancer rates. Other types of EMFs are also implicated – people who use short wave radio, ham radio, or who are exposed to radar are all reported to have increased cancer risk.

Perhaps most telling, long-term heavy cellphone users have the highest risk of brain cancer on the side of the head used for their cell phones. The “downstream effects” of EMFs on our cells can cause cancer 15 different ways – including cancer initiation, promotion, and metastasis. (35 reviews)
  4. Attacks central nervous system and brain. (25 reviews) There’s substantial evidence EMFs trigger very early-onset dementias, including Alzheimer’s. EMF effects are widespread… including sleep disturbances, insomnia, fatigue/tiredness, headache, depression symptoms, poor concentration, cognitive dysfunction, dizziness, memory loss, anxiety, stress, agitation, and irritability. All these pathologies have been found at EMF levels well within those the authorities consider safe. But it appears that only a few people have such reactions, and the connection to EMFs is hard to prove.
  5. Disrupts hormones. Steroid hormones plummet with EMF exposure, and other hormones increase with exposure, disrupting their fine-tuned process. Neuroendocrine hormones and insulin levels often drop with extended EMF exposure, which scientists attribute to endocrine exhaustion. This may not seem significant, but the consequences are immense. (12 reviews)
  6. Lowers male and female fertility, sex hormones, and libido, and increases risk of miscarriages. (18 reviews) And as already stated, EMFs attack the DNA in sperm cells. Human sperm counts have collapsed to less than half of what used to be considered normal.3 Scientists have known of this decline for a long time, and there has been some debate (not very vigorous) on the causes. EMFs should be counted as a possible culprit.

Reproductive rates have crashed below replacement levels in every technologically advanced country on earth, with one exception. This includes every country in the EU, the U.S., Canada, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Based on 2015-2016 data, we’re at just about 73% of the fertility rates needed to maintain the present population.

An animal study showed that EMF exposure at doses well within current safety guidelines lowered fertility in the first generation of young. Further exposure brought complete or almost complete sterility that was largely irreversible.4
  7. Increases intracellular calcium causing activation of voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs). (15 reviews) The extraordinary sensitivity of VGCCs to EMFs suggests that current safety guidelines are about 7.2 million times too high, based on physics calculations.
There’s also significant evidence that EMF exposure in the womb causes abnormal brain development leading to ADHD and autism. I’m not done: substantial literature shows that EMFs may trigger life-threatening cardiac events.

If even half of this is validated by future research, then 5G is a the worst horror show since Hiroshima. And by the way, 3G and 4G are no day at the park.

When we have multiple threats to the very existence of humans in every technologically advanced nation on earth, failure to act is simply criminal. The human race can survive the projected levels of global warming. (Truth is, they’re not such a big deal.) But we can’t survive permanent, irreversible inability to have children.

It’s also telling that insurance companies now regard 5G exposure as “high risk.”

5G will amplify these known effects

So, still wondering if 5G is actually all that bad? Here are just some of the implications.

• Thousands of mini cell towers will be built in front of homes, schools, and offices – mere feet from your kitchen, bedroom, classrooms, and office. 5G requires the rollout of hundreds of thousands of new wireless antennas everywhere. These tiny transmitters will be placed in as many as half of all homes, and certainly in more than one out of ten, according to estimates. U.S. state and federal governments are crafting regulations that’ll make right of way in front of homes available for 5G transmitters – without your consent.
  • 5G uses higher electromagnetic frequencies, as new uses require unlocking new spectrum bands in higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond. These utilize sub millimeter and millimeter waves and allow ultra-high rates of data transmission versus current 4G levels.
  • Millimeter and sub millimeter waves are biologically active. Studies confirm that these waves interact directly with human skin.
Scientists and doctors speak out

More than 240 scientists and doctors from 41 or more countries warn about the dangers of 5G and the huge involuntary exposure to electromagnetic radiation.

They’re asking the EU for an independent task force to reassess the health affects:

We, the undersigned scientists, recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry. 5G will substantially increase exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) on top of the 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, etc. for telecommunications already in place. RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment.

One of these scientists is Dr. L. Hardell, Professor of Oncology at Örebro University in Sweden.

Dr. Hardell states:

The media praise in particular all the possibilities that this technology promises to offer, such as the self-propelled car and Internet of Things (IoT). The consequences for the health of humans, plants and animals are not discussed at all. Politicians, governments and the media are responsible for unbalanced information. Ordinary people are not informed of conflicting opinions about this…

By reading this, you’re more informed than average.

Now’s the time to stop their momentum

While 5G may appear to be an unstoppable freight train, the fact that people around the world are waking up to its dangers and thwarting telecom attempts to take over their own neighborhoods is encouraging.

If 5G really does gain a foothold, it will become essential for you to take specific personal actions to protect yourself from this biological threat. It’s not a bad idea to take these steps anyway to protect yourself against 3G and 4G.

In the meantime, try to educate and rally the people in your own neighborhood, city, county, and state to halt this rollout.

If 10,000 of us take action today in our own neck of the woods, we can potentially stop the potential 5G disaster from overtaking the world. Right now, all I’m asking is that our bosses at the top at least determine what the effects of dense EMF radiation are, BEFORE they roll out 5G.

Looking for more information? See the following:

1. https://ehtrust.org

2. The movie “5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event” at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk (Warning: it carries some of Stone’s conspiracy theories, but the science is beyond solid.)

So is there anything to be done to offset the harmful effects of this?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Half joking but also half serious "wear your tin foil hat". *grin* EMF can also come from microwave ovens. We tried doing without one here in part due to that and in part that we both agreed microwaves killed food. We both kind of lost the putting the foot down battle though and got a small one.

I think in all seriousness though, one would need to live in a sensory deprivation chamber inside a Faraday cage to avoid EMFs that are in our "modern world" environment. We'd need to resort to the way of the Luddite, attacking wheat thrashing machines and make our computers from wooden abacus. I could see the resurgence of the pigeon relay protocols.

Worse yet I'd be forced to write using my mind. Not sure the world is ready for some Jubal popping up mentally and seizing someone, making them scribe out stories. "Gee, I don't know there was this voice in my head and it made me write this diatribe about EMF, a weird form of magic using copper coils and something called electricity."

I still get a chuckle out of 5 G. Damn slow pokes, they better at least soon offer 100 G. You just know I can operate that quick on computers. Actually no I can't, even Linux bogs down on me. I go too quick for it.

And @Jimi me and wife have learned well enough that "new" does not always mean better. :) I joke with her and tell her she needs to replace me with a '78 model. Us '72 models are just starting to fall apart. She says it's alright, likes how she needs to bind me together. Sadist she is too, loves poking, "that hurt?"

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I can only hope that the organic/FT coffee that I’m using is okay! But glyphosate and other dreck is in most tea now, too. I got organic tea, but I only steep it a minute or two, so I have to use 2-3 teabags! (After reading a study on tea at EWG.)
Most likely if it has the USDA organic seal your coffee is alright. Arabic?or some other origin?
Yes, you have to be very careful with teas, my favorite is homemade herbal I make outta lemon balm Anise Heysop, lemon basil, licorice basil and I use a little rosemary in everything, and yes these are all homegrown

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I just looked for that info in my archive but it musta went in the last cleaning:rolleyes:, I had to eliminate a bunch:(., but I would start with a good full body detox, this will help.
EMF's come in many ways, just the wiring in your house puts off EMF's, those curly screw in flouresent bulbs are very dirty, but 5G in a new kinda animal, like a micro-wave with the door always open:eek:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The WORST Kind Of
Cancer Mis-Treatment

We have spent many a thousand words in my newsletter discussing the horrors and failures of orthodox cancer treatments. Chemo is bad—it can be fatal after just one dose (Newsletter: DPD deficiency, 28 Jun 2019). Even if tolerated, it messes with biology and is increasingly seen to be ineffective, long-term.

Radiation therapy borders on nonsense! Radiation is one of the known causes of cancer, yet orthodox doctors see no problem in making it a treatment, when it suits them.

Surgery is often drastic, disfiguring and worthless anyway. There used to be a term when I was younger: “commando surgery”. It was pretty heavy and mirrors were not allowed into the patient’s room, until after a long preparation. The shock was sometimes almost too much to bear (legs missing, breasts missing, face missing, no voice box, etc.)

Ugh!

But it could be worse. How? What if the patient DID NOT have cancer but was subject to trauma and unnecessary mutilation anyway?

It happens. Wrong or switched biopsy labels, labs, junior staff, inexperience, “bad day at the office” or whatever, can have the outcome of a patient being told they have cancer when they do not. Even worse, drastic treatments may be instituted before the error comes to light.

It happened recently to a lady in the UK (Daily Telegraph, 19 July 2019).

Sarah Boyle has been left traumatized after doctors at Royal Stoke University Hospital misdiagnosed her with breast cancer at the end of 2016. The error only came to light in July 2017, by which time the 28-year-old had already received several rounds of grueling chemo and a double mastectomy.

mail

Mrs Boyle has suffered psychological trauma as a result the ordeal and also continues to endure ongoing symptoms caused by the unnecessary treatment. As a result of the blunder, she was unable to nurse her second child; a big disappointment. There is the additional concern that the breast implants that were substituted may put her at added risk of developing REAL cancer.

But how common is this? The case emerged weeks after health chiefs warned that 11,000 British patients a year may be dying as a result of NHS blunders (National Health Service).

Doctors are not perfect. In 2000 Barbara Starfield MD became notorious worldwide for her research revealing that (in the USA alone) doctors were the 3rd leading cause of death, after heart disease and cancer. 250,000 deaths in total, per year, due to doctors. And the big shock: over 100,000 of these were NOT due to errors, but with correct diagnosis, and correct treatment, at the correct (recommended) doses! [2]

In other words, the agreed treatments are deadly!

Unnecessary Mastectomies
It set me searching for cancer diagnosis and treatment goofs. I found plenty. Breast cancer seems to have had far more than its share of errors and unnecessary treatments.

Take the case of Dr Barbara Heartwell, at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital in Ontario, Canada. She TWICE goofed and misread biopsy specimens. TWICE she removed a woman’s breasts, when there was no cancer.

Rather surprisingly, after being suspended, she had her hospital privileges returned, accompanied by these words from the hospital board of directors: Dr. Heartwell "was not an immediate threat to patient safety."

Oh really? And were the two mutilated patients at the board meeting? No, of course not.

Dr. Heartwell’s reinstatement does not end her problems. She is under investigation by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, the provincial medical watchdog. But the hospital revealed last night that she was also the subject of a complaint back in 2004. [1]

It may not just be due to an erroneous biopsy interpretation. One woman told her story in the Huffington Post: she had bilateral prophylactic mastectomies, because she had the BRCA1 gene (following Angelina Jolie).

Matters didn’t just stop with mastectomies. This genetic mutation threatened all her reproductive system, making her ovaries a ticking time bomb. So, reluctantly, the patient prepared herself for a total hysterectomy plus bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, the complete removal of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus. While the surgery is less complex than a mastectomy, the effects of it can be more severe.

Essentially, the result is an immediate and unprepared menopause. This has an impact of every single type of tissue in a woman’s body and affects everything from skin health to cognition and memory. There is also the major trauma (always underplayed by doctors) that this mutilation signifies the end of childbearing years and the removal of the key organs that, for many women, symbolize femininity.

Unfortunately, it emerged later, this lady did NOT have the BRCA1 gene. She was negative. Duh! [3]

My Old Saying
So, it comes back to my old motto folks: IF YOU WANT TO LIVE WELL AND LIVE LONG, STAY AWAY FROM DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS!

Wow! Even in the hour I was writing this (July 25th), news came in that Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon hero, died of botched cardiac surgery. Can you believe? Armstrong died in 2012 but the full truth has now emerged.

You need to become your own health advocate. That’s especially true when cancer rears its head. As a cancer sufferer, or just a “maybe”, you are a target for a predatory system that wants to milk you for revenue. A cancer patient is worth $100,000s. That’s worth bending a few rules and cutting a few corners for (don’t write to me! I’m being ironic).

You need to protect yourself. And, as always, I point out that knowledge is your best defence. You have to know the rules of the game, otherwise you can never win.

There are plenty of resources out there, not the least of which is my magnificent CANCER RESEARCH SECRETS book. But this is not about MY book; it’s about an amazing educational program put together by young Chris Wark.

Chris is a cancer survivor. In his 20s, he beat stage III colon cancer and has been sharing how he did it, with tips and advice from experts like me. Even if you are not currently facing a cancer, you could benefit. If you or a loved one are battling malignancy, it’s a real MUST. It could save your life.

Like everyone else, Chris was immediately put on the cancer treatment roller-coaster and was about to start long term chemotherapy…

But he and his wife (sort of accidentally) asked his oncologist two life-changing questions. These questions changed the way Chris looked at cancer treatment and started him on a journey that ultimately led him to healing without chemotherapy.

Today, over 14 years later… Chris is cancer-free and in the best shape of his life. Now he’s on a mission to help patients get the TRUTH from their oncologists so they’re empowered to make the best decision for them.

Chris created a free guide featuring crucial questions that every cancer patient MUST ask their oncologist before starting ANY treatment.

Access Your Free Guide Here

This powerful guide will help alleviate the fear and overwhelm of cancer and help you and your loved ones get honest answers from your doctor so you can make treatment decisions based on facts, not fear.

20 Questions for Your Oncologist includes a 1-hour audio program, a transcript to follow along and take notes, and a printable question list.

Download 20 Questions for Your Oncologist

All you have to do is click the link and start reading!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Old Standby is One of the Best Things
You Can do for Your Brain

Back in 1970, Nobel Prizewinner Linus Pauling made headlines when he said large amounts of vitamin C could cure or prevent the common cold.

It was probably the first introduction most Americans had to “alternative” medicine, especially the supplement side of it. Now millions of people take all kinds of supplements. Back then it was a new thing.

It turns out that vitamin C -- the first and perhaps the cheapest medicinal supplement – is also good for your brain. As far as that goes, this vital antioxidant helps protect every part of the body from harmful oxidation.

Without it you’d be literally lost – your brain wouldn’t even work well enough to guide you around the block without losing your way.

A wealth of research now shows how this nutrient is crucial for enabling your brain to cope with life in a complicated world. And those studies also demonstrate that the brain is especially needy and greedy when it comes to vitamin C.

Here’s an example of what I mean. . .

When the human body starts to run out of vitamin C and you aren’t consuming enough, it will vanish from every other organ before your body will allow its removal from your brain. Your brain is the last place to give up this precious nutrient.

That’s how important it is to brain health – and to your very survival.

A Neuron’s Best Friend

If you wrote up a list of the brain processes that require vitamin C to function, it would include just about everything the brain has to do to keep your memory intact and your daily life on track.

Vitamin C plays a key role in –

• Making new neurons from stem cells – processes called neuronal differentiation and maturation.
  • Coating neurons with the myelin sheaths that protect them and help transmit information to the brain’s neural networks.
  • Regulating the system of nerve cells (called the cholinergic system) that reinforces your memory and helps you learn new knowledge.
  • Supporting the brain’s glutaminergic system – the neuronal system that’s central for retrieving memories.
So it’s no surprise that when Australian researchers reviewed almost 40 years of research into the brain’s endless thirst for vitamin C, they found substantial evidence that the level of vitamin C in your blood directly correlates with your mental powers.1

However, these researchers also sounded a note of caution: Among people who are already suffering serious memory and cognition problems, the studies they reviewed did not find that consuming more vitamin C or, at that point, having more vitamin C in the blood improved a person’s mental abilities.

Sad to say, it seems that once you reach the tipping point of developing Alzheimer’s disease or another serious neurodegenerative condition, upping your vitamin C intake to save your recall abilities doesn’t seem to work.2

You have to maintain adequate vitamin C during your entire life. Take that lesson on board. It’s an important one.

Peeking Through the Blood/Brain Barrier

The brain is able to stubbornly hold on to its supply of vitamin C because the blood/brain barrier enables vitamin C to enter brain tissue from the blood but, when the barrier is working correctly, it keeps vitamin C from leaving.3

Once it’s in the brain, vitamin C stays busy offering antioxidant protection for neurons as well as taking part in the processes that keep the neurons working properly.

Now, although studies have not found that giving doses of vitamin C to people who already have Alzheimer’s is any help, researchers do know that vitamin C performs tasks that are appropriate for helping prevent Alzheimer’s –

• It chelates and captures the minerals copper, iron and zinc which could otherwise bind to the amyloid plaque that accumulates when you develop Alzheimer’s. Left to their own devices, these minerals can also lead to the formation of harmful substances called advanced glycation end products (AGEs).4 Sidebar comment: Few people need to supplement with iron and copper and you should take these minerals in pill form only if confirmed by a blood test and an expert nutritionist. Most people DO need to supplement with zinc, but, again, it’s best to do it under the guidance of an expert. And the amount you need is usually small – 25 mg a day is adequate for most people. Meanwhile, taking vitamin C will help ensure your body doesn’t accumulate too much of these minerals.
  • Vitamin C’s antioxidant activity reduces the development of lesions in the brain that can cause neurons to malfunction.5
  • It helps limit inflammation in the brain.6
Of course, vitamin C doesn’t function in a vacuum. Most of the research I’ve seen points to the fact that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables may add to vitamin C’s ability to protect the brain. And a study in the Netherlands that involved more than 5,000 people found that vitamin E together with vitamin C produces a “lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.”7

How Much do You Need?

When it comes to the question of how much vitamin C you need for optimal brain function, the jury is still out. A New Zealand study of brain health in 50-year-olds showed that getting around 110 mg a day of vitamin C didn’t seem to be enough to insure an adequate level in the body.8

The recommended daily amount in the US is 90 mg for men and 75 mg for women,9 which is obviously too low to keep your brain well-supplied. And while the Federal Office of Dietary Supplements says you shouldn’t take more than 2,000 mg a day, few people who really know anything about nutrition would agree. There seems to be little – if any – evidence that taking much, much more than that will do you any harm.

The only bad side effect I’ve ever heard from vitamin C is some gastrointestinal distress. Apparently diarrhea sets in for most people if they take around 10 grams (10,000 mg) a day by mouth. People take much greater amounts than that by IV – bypassing the GI tract problem – and in fact this is a powerful cancer treatment.

For the record, I take 2,000 mg per day in supplement form, plus whatever I’m getting in the food I eat, which is probably pretty large.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Most likely if it has the USDA organic seal your coffee is alright. Arabic?or some other origin?
Yes, you have to be very careful with teas, my favorite is homemade herbal I make outta lemon balm Anise Heysop, lemon basil, licorice basil and I use a little rosemary in everything, and yes these are all homegrown

Hi, Jimi. I think it’s Arabica. It has the USDA organic seal. But I’m starting to use Higher Ground organic/fair trader instant. It tastes pretty good for instant, though.
I’m jealous of your herb garden! I love all the ones you mention, and I have a Lemon Balm tincture which is great.
Hope you’re swell, my friend. Thanks for these articles and for the tunes. :hug: :hug,: :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just looked for that info in my archive but it musta went in the last cleaning:rolleyes:, I had to eliminate a bunch:(., but I would start with a good full body detox, this will help.
EMF's come in many ways, just the wiring in your house puts off EMF's, those curly screw in flouresent bulbs are very dirty, but 5G in a new kinda animal, like a micro-wave with the door always open:eek:

We haven’t used the microwave in a while. I might go back to it, but really only miss it for certain things.
Yes, 5G is creepy. For a while my dh was doing bomb nav and radar, they were using primarily microwaves, too. 5G prolly came out of military research/development.
We’ve got non fluorescent lights. I haven’t even bought led bulbs!
I’m afraid I’d prefer to be a Luddite-ish person who respects Nature. ;) :cheers:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The WORST Kind Of
Cancer Mis-Treatment

We have spent many a thousand words in my newsletter discussing the horrors and failures of orthodox cancer treatments. Chemo is bad—it can be fatal after just one dose (Newsletter: DPD deficiency, 28 Jun 2019). Even if tolerated, it messes with biology and is increasingly seen to be ineffective, long-term.

Radiation therapy borders on nonsense! Radiation is one of the known causes of cancer, yet orthodox doctors see no problem in making it a treatment, when it suits them.

Surgery is often drastic, disfiguring and worthless anyway. There used to be a term when I was younger: “commando surgery”. It was pretty heavy and mirrors were not allowed into the patient’s room, until after a long preparation. The shock was sometimes almost too much to bear (legs missing, breasts missing, face missing, no voice box, etc.)

Ugh!

But it could be worse. How? What if the patient DID NOT have cancer but was subject to trauma and unnecessary mutilation anyway?

It happens. Wrong or switched biopsy labels, labs, junior staff, inexperience, “bad day at the office” or whatever, can have the outcome of a patient being told they have cancer when they do not. Even worse, drastic treatments may be instituted before the error comes to light.

It happened recently to a lady in the UK (Daily Telegraph, 19 July 2019).

Sarah Boyle has been left traumatized after doctors at Royal Stoke University Hospital misdiagnosed her with breast cancer at the end of 2016. The error only came to light in July 2017, by which time the 28-year-old had already received several rounds of grueling chemo and a double mastectomy.

mail

Mrs Boyle has suffered psychological trauma as a result the ordeal and also continues to endure ongoing symptoms caused by the unnecessary treatment. As a result of the blunder, she was unable to nurse her second child; a big disappointment. There is the additional concern that the breast implants that were substituted may put her at added risk of developing REAL cancer.

But how common is this? The case emerged weeks after health chiefs warned that 11,000 British patients a year may be dying as a result of NHS blunders (National Health Service).

Doctors are not perfect. In 2000 Barbara Starfield MD became notorious worldwide for her research revealing that (in the USA alone) doctors were the 3rd leading cause of death, after heart disease and cancer. 250,000 deaths in total, per year, due to doctors. And the big shock: over 100,000 of these were NOT due to errors, but with correct diagnosis, and correct treatment, at the correct (recommended) doses! [2]

In other words, the agreed treatments are deadly!

Unnecessary Mastectomies
It set me searching for cancer diagnosis and treatment goofs. I found plenty. Breast cancer seems to have had far more than its share of errors and unnecessary treatments.

Take the case of Dr Barbara Heartwell, at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital in Ontario, Canada. She TWICE goofed and misread biopsy specimens. TWICE she removed a woman’s breasts, when there was no cancer.

Rather surprisingly, after being suspended, she had her hospital privileges returned, accompanied by these words from the hospital board of directors: Dr. Heartwell "was not an immediate threat to patient safety."

Oh really? And were the two mutilated patients at the board meeting? No, of course not.

Dr. Heartwell’s reinstatement does not end her problems. She is under investigation by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, the provincial medical watchdog. But the hospital revealed last night that she was also the subject of a complaint back in 2004. [1]

It may not just be due to an erroneous biopsy interpretation. One woman told her story in the Huffington Post: she had bilateral prophylactic mastectomies, because she had the BRCA1 gene (following Angelina Jolie).

Matters didn’t just stop with mastectomies. This genetic mutation threatened all her reproductive system, making her ovaries a ticking time bomb. So, reluctantly, the patient prepared herself for a total hysterectomy plus bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, the complete removal of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus. While the surgery is less complex than a mastectomy, the effects of it can be more severe.

Essentially, the result is an immediate and unprepared menopause. This has an impact of every single type of tissue in a woman’s body and affects everything from skin health to cognition and memory. There is also the major trauma (always underplayed by doctors) that this mutilation signifies the end of childbearing years and the removal of the key organs that, for many women, symbolize femininity.

Unfortunately, it emerged later, this lady did NOT have the BRCA1 gene. She was negative. Duh! [3]

My Old Saying
So, it comes back to my old motto folks: IF YOU WANT TO LIVE WELL AND LIVE LONG, STAY AWAY FROM DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS!

Wow! Even in the hour I was writing this (July 25th), news came in that Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon hero, died of botched cardiac surgery. Can you believe? Armstrong died in 2012 but the full truth has now emerged.

You need to become your own health advocate. That’s especially true when cancer rears its head. As a cancer sufferer, or just a “maybe”, you are a target for a predatory system that wants to milk you for revenue. A cancer patient is worth $100,000s. That’s worth bending a few rules and cutting a few corners for (don’t write to me! I’m being ironic).

You need to protect yourself. And, as always, I point out that knowledge is your best defence. You have to know the rules of the game, otherwise you can never win.

There are plenty of resources out there, not the least of which is my magnificent CANCER RESEARCH SECRETS book. But this is not about MY book; it’s about an amazing educational program put together by young Chris Wark.

Chris is a cancer survivor. In his 20s, he beat stage III colon cancer and has been sharing how he did it, with tips and advice from experts like me. Even if you are not currently facing a cancer, you could benefit. If you or a loved one are battling malignancy, it’s a real MUST. It could save your life.

Like everyone else, Chris was immediately put on the cancer treatment roller-coaster and was about to start long term chemotherapy…

But he and his wife (sort of accidentally) asked his oncologist two life-changing questions. These questions changed the way Chris looked at cancer treatment and started him on a journey that ultimately led him to healing without chemotherapy.

Today, over 14 years later… Chris is cancer-free and in the best shape of his life. Now he’s on a mission to help patients get the TRUTH from their oncologists so they’re empowered to make the best decision for them.

Chris created a free guide featuring crucial questions that every cancer patient MUST ask their oncologist before starting ANY treatment.

Access Your Free Guide Here

This powerful guide will help alleviate the fear and overwhelm of cancer and help you and your loved ones get honest answers from your doctor so you can make treatment decisions based on facts, not fear.

20 Questions for Your Oncologist includes a 1-hour audio program, a transcript to follow along and take notes, and a printable question list.

Download 20 Questions for Your Oncologist

All you have to do is click the link and start reading!

I wonder if it was SOP to remove gonads or whatever, if there would’ve been so many misdiagnoses!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Jimi. I think it’s Arabica. It has the USDA organic seal. But I’m starting to use Higher Ground organic/fair trader instant. It tastes pretty good for instant, though.
I’m jealous of your herb garden! I love all the ones you mention, and I have a Lemon Balm tincture which is great.
Hope you’re swell, my friend. Thanks for these articles and for the tunes.
emoji4.png
:hug: :hug,: :wave:
emoji477.png
emoji74.png

A lot of the cheaper organic coffee's are Arabic and have that more shallow Arabic flavor, There are much better ones out there from other origins but they bring a higher price but you can sure taste the difference and well worth the more money, just depends on how well you like a really good cup of coffee.;):)
I love my herbs, eat them every day and bring them in for the winter to get the most I can out of them:bliss:.
Thank you, I hope you are doing well too my friend. I like to help people get healthier and show them "another way". Funny thing a former forum deleted pages and pages of these articles that I and a few others had posted for the health of their community:giggle:, said it wasn't vape related:rolleyes:, since when is health not a vape issue:gaah:, don't we all vape to save my "health" from smoking. And anyway why would it be such a loss to dedicate a thread or two to just general health:facepalm::facepalm:, guess they don't really care about their community there. I do this because I "DO CARE" about our community and wish someone would of posted these kind of articles years ago so I could of prevented having this disease I have.
Please people read these and don't let yourself end up having a chronic disease like I stupidly lead myself into out of sheer stupidity of the matter.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for telling me about Big Berkey! They’re cheaper than the one I bought that was a dud/DOA. I’ll prob get a Travel one and fill it several times a day. Our kitchen is really small.
You can't go wrong with a Berkey, my favorite is the big berkey it really doesn't have that big of a footprint taller than it is wider, be sure to get the Fluoride filters too, fluoride is a silent killer of the USA because of stupidity:eek:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A lot of the cheaper organic coffee's are Arabic and have that more shallow Arabic flavor, There are much better ones out there from other origins but they bring a higher price but you can sure taste the difference and well worth the more money, just depends on how well you like a really good cup of coffee.;):)
I love my herbs, eat them every day and bring them in for the winter to get the most I can out of them:bliss:.
Thank you, I hope you are doing well too my friend. I like to help people get healthier and show them "another way". Funny thing a former forum deleted pages and pages of these articles that I and a few others had posted for the health of their community:giggle:, said it wasn't vape related:rolleyes:, since when is health not a vape issue:gaah:, don't we all vape to save my "health" from smoking. And anyway why would it be such a loss to dedicate a thread or two to just general health:facepalm::facepalm:, guess they don't really care about their community there. I do this because I "DO CARE" about our community and wish someone would of posted these kind of articles years ago so I could of prevented having this disease I have.
Please people read these and don't let yourself end up having a chronic disease like I stupidly lead myself into out of sheer stupidity of the matter.

I wonder where it was that deleted these! :giggle: Why didn’t they put them in non vaping related?
The funny thing is Tapatalk has been putting quit smoking ads up!!
We both love good coffee, so price isn’t a really big factor. And I’m so grateful to be able to say that! What brand do you use, btw?
I’m trying the best I can to become aware and shift into healthy habits. These articles help a lot. I don’t have to go to a bunch of other sites. :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It might not be where you think, it surprised me.:confused:
There's a lot of good organic coffee's out there, I have to alkalize mine to be able to drink it (not to feed the beast) and it throws the taste off a little but... I love coffee.

Keep reading these, I try to cover as much as I can

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If anyone has anything in paticular that they are looking for just tap me on the shoulder and if i have itin my archives I will be glad to share, if I don't have it I "will" keep an eye out for it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep Your Summer Barbecue from
Upping Your Cancer Risk

Like a lot of people, I love the smell of meat barbecuing on the grill in the warmer months. And a burger or steak hot off the grill has a unique, mouth-watering taste you can’t get with any other method of meat preparation.

When it comes to cooking, grilling is sui generis – in a class by itself.

But as my longtime readers know, grilling meat also generates molecules that increase your cancer risk. In previous articles, I’ve opined that there’s not much risk in eating grilled food once in a while, but eating it often may be a hazard.

What can you do to reduce the risk and still enjoy the foods you love? Let’s take a look. . .

Much of the carcinogenic complication in grilled food starts when fat from the meat drips down onto the wood or charcoal and burns off. When the fat goes up in flames, it creates what are called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons – PAHs. They stick to your food and they are even in the smoke you may inhale from the barbecue.

The PAHs are “known to be carcinogens and lead to cell death at high concentrations,” says researcher Gary Perdew of Penn State, who has studied how our bodies cope with these toxins.1

Blackened meat not such a treat

The second problem with grilling is sad news for those of us with a taste for blackened meats. The charred sections consist of what are called heterocyclic amines, or HCAs. They form when any kind of meat – turkey, chicken, beef, lamb, fish, etc. – is cooked at high temperature. They’re an incinerated combination of the amino acids and creatine in the muscle tissue of the meat.

Along with being a probable carcinogen, HCAs can also increase your chances of insulin resistance and diabetes, according to research conducted in Israel.

To see what I mean, consider a study at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center that ties renal cell carcinoma – the most common form of kidney cancer – to consuming barbecued meats.

According to the Texas researchers, doctors are finding kidney cancer in more and more people. They believe our penchant for consuming processed food and meat cooked over an open flame is an important factor in the spread of this malignancy.

Increasing the risk of this type of cancer is an HCA called 2-amino-3,8-dimethylimidazo(4,5-f) quinoxaline.2 This specific HCA, says researcher Xifeng Wu, “is one of the most abundant heterocyclic amines commonly created in grilling, barbecuing, and pan-frying meats at high temperatures.”

In addition, a study at the University of North Carolina shows that women who have survived breast cancer are at an increased risk of an earlier death if they frequently eat “grilled/barbecued and smoked meat.”3

How to grill safely

So, all that being said, the best ways to cut your risk from grilling include4 –

• Marinate your meat before you cook it. When you marinate meat, fish or chicken for 30 minutes or more, fewer carcinogenic HCAs form when you put them on the grill. While no one is sure why this is protective, one theory is that the sugar and fat that sticks to the meat from the marinade absorbs the heat and is seared instead of the proteins in the meat.
  • Cook your meat with spices, herbs, black or green tea, chili peppers and other botanic ingredients. The spices and other plant substances contain natural compounds called phenols -- antioxidants that can chemically react with the carcinogens that form and change them into less harmful substances. And research shows that phenols can lower the risk of diabetes, obesity and inflammation.5
  • Don’t put processed meat on the grill. Processed foods like hot dogs have been strongly linked to cancer, and researchers believe we eat too many of them. And if you thought consumption of these processed meats has gone down, think again. Americans are still eating as many hot dogs as they did a couple of decades ago.6Plus, processed meat has been classified as "carcinogenic to humans" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.7 It poses a danger no matter what method you use to cook it.
  • Limit the time food is on the grill. By cooking things faster, you limit the HCAs that form. Some experts recommend baking your meat a little in the oven first before throwing it on the grill. Cutting your meat into smaller chunks can also help it cook more quickly and form fewer HCAs. Some experts advise cooking food in aluminum foil to protect the food from smoke and help it cook faster. However, research does show that cooking items in foil can leach aluminum into your food at unhealthy levels.8
  • Grill more fruits and vegetables. Vegetarian foods don’t form harmful carcinogenic chemicals the way meats do when they’re grilled.
  • Cook at lower temperatures. If you have a gas grill, don’t turn the heat way up. If you’re cooking over a wood fire, choose a hardwood like maple or hardwood instead of a soft wood like pine. The hardwoods don’t burn as hot. Charcoal also burns at a lower temperature than softwoods.
  • Keep a clean grill. That char that builds up on the grill? When it gets on the next burger or steak that’s being cooked, it adds carcinogens to your food. So give the grill a good scrub between cooking sessions.
  • Don’t breathe in the barbecue smoke. When you inhale the smoke coming off the grill, you may get a carcinogenic lung-full of HCAs. To cut down on your exposure, you should also wash your clothes after a barbecue. Taking a shower doesn’t hurt either.
  • Keep the fat out of the fire. Since dripping fat creates carcinogens when it falls into the fire and burns, try to cook leaner cuts of meat that don’t yield as much fat. And don’t poke your utensils into the cooking meats – that releases fatty juices that burn.
So while you’re doing your cookouts this summer, keep these tips in mind as you flip your burgers and steaks. And don’t forget to flip them frequently as you cook. Turning them over more often can also minimize the formation of HCAs.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two posts one article
5G May Pose a Danger to Your Health –
And to the Survival of the Human Race

As of April 2019 5G was an accomplished fact in three countries. It’s being rushed into service all over the world, without the benefit of research on the long-term health effects of massive, 24/7/365 doses of electromagnetic energy.

If you don’t know what 5G is, it’s a “thicker, denser” net of radio waves to carry phone and internet traffic virtually everywhere, at much greater speeds. One source I consulted says that 5G will be able to handle as much as a thousand times the data load of 4G. And 4G (which is more or less universal now in urban areas) is already transmitting massive amounts of data.

You can stream a movie on a phone, for crying out loud, and everyone else in your neighborhood can do the same thing, at the same time.

The idea that all this EMF exposure might affect our bodies is still considered far-fetched in mainstream science. And even among alternative health buffs, only a fringe is worried about it.

Yet it’s interesting to note that the U.S. Congress saw fit to exempt the telecommunications industry from any liability for the health effects of EMF radiation.

They aren’t taking any chances. . .but you and I are. . .

Here’s the latest. . .

Switzerland launched the country’s first 5G network in April, going live across all major cities and tourist areas. Yet a week earlier Vaud – one of 26 Swiss cantons (mini-states) – paused further 5G transmitter permits, citing health concerns.

In light of that, Switzerland’s federal government pledged to start measuring 5G radiation, assess its risks, and keep the public informed. (Doubtful that they’ll make good on this, but a good idea.)

Does this sequence of events seem oddly out of order? Shouldn’t we first prove 5G poses little or no public health risk before rolling it out?

Opposition widespread across Europe

The majority of Swiss citizens say they fear harm from cellular radiation. And believe me, the Swiss aren’t the only ones concerned.

In April, plans for a 5G network in Brussels were also halted due to health fears. Environment minister Céline Fremault explained it like this: “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit. We cannot leave anything to doubt.”1

The Netherlands’ Parliament also asked for an independent investigation into the health risks of 5G.

In Rome, a resolution asked the mayor to stop the 5G trial, reject raising the threshold of allowable EMFs, and avoid putting millimeter microwave antennas on homes, schools, day cares, recreation centers, street lights, and more. (These antennas are the new infrastructure that will drive 5G. In effect, there will be a mini-cell tower on every block.)

Rome Councilor Massimiliano Quaresima said, “I am in favor of technological progress but not on the experimentation of 5G technology in the absence of scientific data on the repercussions for health.”

In Germany, 54,643 citizens signed a petition to stop 5G frequencies, requesting Parliament to suspend the process based on scientifically justified doubts about safety. But I should note, this is a tiny number of people in a nation of 82 million. That’s why I say this is still a fringe thing.

Meanwhile in America we’re flying blind

U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) has been an outspoken critic of both the FCC and FDA for their inadequate answers on 5G health concerns.

During a February 7th committee hearing he forced industry to concede that they’re not doing any independent studies on 5G safety – and he blasted them for their neglect.

At the end of this exchange he chided, “So there really is no research ongoing. We’re kind of flying blind here, as far as health and safety is concerned.”

Does 5G mutate, microwave, sterilize and cook people?

There still aren’t many of us, but a growing number of people worldwide are concerned that 5G networks will mutate, microwave, sterilize and cook people.

Think I’m kidding? After learning about the quantity of EMFs a microwave oven radiates to the space around it, I almost never use mine, and when I do, I scamper off to another room while it’s running.

Meanwhile industry insiders insist this is nutty.

They assume that 2G, 3G, and 4G are safe, so therefore 5G is, too. The problem is, we don’t know for a fact that 2G etc. are safe.

The 5G “bath” of EMFs is denser by a magnitude that is hard to imagine. 5G makes use of a different part of the radio spectrum that has never previously been used on this scale.

When you add high-frequency millimeter wave signals to the current low- to mid-frequency signals to accommodate millions of Internet of Things devices and self-driving cars, the combination could trigger nearly anything from sleep disorders to dead wildlife.

All this so my refrigerator can send me a text message when I’m running out of milk? Geez. . .I think I can figure that out.

A year ago I heard a responsible professor of biochemistry suggest that EMFs are the cause of rising infertility rates – to the point where countries with the densest networks are having so few babies they’re on a path to extinction. His theory is unproven but it ought to be enough to make the authorities pause and think.

Big experiment, little science?

There are few independent studies that industry actually knows about or is conducting, but that’s not to say there are no studies. In fact, there are many – whether industry wants to admit it or not.

The biochemist I mentioned, Martin L. Pall, PhD, has studied these risks extensively. And he speaks of great harm to many body systems.

Dr. Pall compiled a paper detailing eight harmful physiological effects caused by non-thermal microwave frequency EMFs. The case for each of these side effects is supported by anywhere from 12 to 35 scientific reviews.2

In other words, there’s a great body of evidence you’re not hearing about.

And Dr. Pall isn’t someone you can lightly dismiss.

He’s Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University. He earned his BA degree in physics at Johns Hopkins University, Phi Beta Kappa, with honors. Then followed with his PhD in biochemistry and genetics from Caltech.

Caltech is pretty much the top of the world for science.

7 extremely well documented effects of EMFs

So, what are the effects of non-thermal EMFs you’re not hearing about? Let’s take a look. . .

1. Attacks cellular DNA, producing single strand and double strand breaks and oxidation. These may trigger cancer. When they occur in germ line cells (and they’re known to occur in sperm after EMF exposure), they cause three types of damaging mutations that a man’s offspring can inherit. (Backed by 21 reviews)
  2. Produces oxidative stress and free radical damage – central to nearly every chronic disease. Also linked to attacks on cellular DNA. (19 reviews)
  3. Triggers cancer. Studies have linked brain cancer, salivary cancer, acoustic neuromas and two other types of cancer to increased cell phone use. People who live near cell towers also have higher cancer rates. Other types of EMFs are also implicated – people who use short wave radio, ham radio, or who are exposed to radar are all reported to have increased cancer risk.

Perhaps most telling, long-term heavy cellphone users have the highest risk of brain cancer on the side of the head used for their cell phones. The “downstream effects” of EMFs on our cells can cause cancer 15 different ways – including cancer initiation, promotion, and metastasis. (35 reviews)
  4. Attacks central nervous system and brain. (25 reviews) There’s substantial evidence EMFs trigger very early-onset dementias, including Alzheimer’s. EMF effects are widespread… including sleep disturbances, insomnia, fatigue/tiredness, headache, depression symptoms, poor concentration, cognitive dysfunction, dizziness, memory loss, anxiety, stress, agitation, and irritability. All these pathologies have been found at EMF levels well within those the authorities consider safe. But it appears that only a few people have such reactions, and the connection to EMFs is hard to prove.
  5. Disrupts hormones. Steroid hormones plummet with EMF exposure, and other hormones increase with exposure, disrupting their fine-tuned process. Neuroendocrine hormones and insulin levels often drop with extended EMF exposure, which scientists attribute to endocrine exhaustion. This may not seem significant, but the consequences are immense. (12 reviews)
  6. Lowers male and female fertility, sex hormones, and libido, and increases risk of miscarriages. (18 reviews) And as already stated, EMFs attack the DNA in sperm cells. Human sperm counts have collapsed to less than half of what used to be considered normal.3 Scientists have known of this decline for a long time, and there has been some debate (not very vigorous) on the causes. EMFs should be counted as a possible culprit.

Reproductive rates have crashed below replacement levels in every technologically advanced country on earth, with one exception. This includes every country in the EU, the U.S., Canada, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Based on 2015-2016 data, we’re at just about 73% of the fertility rates needed to maintain the present population.

An animal study showed that EMF exposure at doses well within current safety guidelines lowered fertility in the first generation of young. Further exposure brought complete or almost complete sterility that was largely irreversible.4

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Part two
7. Increases intracellular calcium causing activation of voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs). (15 reviews) The extraordinary sensitivity of VGCCs to EMFs suggests that current safety guidelines are about 7.2 million times too high, based on physics calculations.
There’s also significant evidence that EMF exposure in the womb causes abnormal brain development leading to ADHD and autism. I’m not done: substantial literature shows that EMFs may trigger life-threatening cardiac events.

If even half of this is validated by future research, then 5G is a the worst horror show since Hiroshima. And by the way, 3G and 4G are no day at the park.

When we have multiple threats to the very existence of humans in every technologically advanced nation on earth, failure to act is simply criminal. The human race can survive the projected levels of global warming. (Truth is, they’re not such a big deal.) But we can’t survive permanent, irreversible inability to have children.

It’s also telling that insurance companies now regard 5G exposure as “high risk.”

5G will amplify these known effects

So, still wondering if 5G is actually all that bad? Here are just some of the implications.

• Thousands of mini cell towers will be built in front of homes, schools, and offices – mere feet from your kitchen, bedroom, classrooms, and office. 5G requires the rollout of hundreds of thousands of new wireless antennas everywhere. These tiny transmitters will be placed in as many as half of all homes, and certainly in more than one out of ten, according to estimates. U.S. state and federal governments are crafting regulations that’ll make right of way in front of homes available for 5G transmitters – without your consent.
  • 5G uses higher electromagnetic frequencies, as new uses require unlocking new spectrum bands in higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond. These utilize sub millimeter and millimeter waves and allow ultra-high rates of data transmission versus current 4G levels.
  • Millimeter and sub millimeter waves are biologically active. Studies confirm that these waves interact directly with human skin.
Scientists and doctors speak out

More than 240 scientists and doctors from 41 or more countries warn about the dangers of 5G and the huge involuntary exposure to electromagnetic radiation.

They’re asking the EU for an independent task force to reassess the health affects:

We, the undersigned scientists, recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry. 5G will substantially increase exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) on top of the 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, etc. for telecommunications already in place. RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment.

One of these scientists is Dr. L. Hardell, Professor of Oncology at Örebro University in Sweden.

Dr. Hardell states:

The media praise in particular all the possibilities that this technology promises to offer, such as the self-propelled car and Internet of Things (IoT). The consequences for the health of humans, plants and animals are not discussed at all. Politicians, governments and the media are responsible for unbalanced information. Ordinary people are not informed of conflicting opinions about this…

By reading this, you’re more informed than average.

Now’s the time to stop their momentum

While 5G may appear to be an unstoppable freight train, the fact that people around the world are waking up to its dangers and thwarting telecom attempts to take over their own neighborhoods is encouraging.

If 5G really does gain a foothold, it will become essential for you to take specific personal actions to protect yourself from this biological threat. It’s not a bad idea to take these steps anyway to protect yourself against 3G and 4G.

In the meantime, try to educate and rally the people in your own neighborhood, city, county, and state to halt this rollout.

If 10,000 of us take action today in our own neck of the woods, we can potentially stop the potential 5G disaster from overtaking the world. Right now, all I’m asking is that our bosses at the top at least determine what the effects of dense EMF radiation are, BEFORE they roll out 5G.

Looking for more information? See the following:

1. https://ehtrust.org

2. The movie “5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event” at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk (Warning: it carries some of Stone’s conspiracy theories, but the science is beyond solid.)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I really dislike antibiotics.
I've been on tons of different ones in the past from infections that I always end up catching in the hospital.
If you have an infection you need them to live sometimes so you really have no choice in some situations.

Back in the 90's you'd get surgery, lay in the hospital for a few days, and get an abscess.
They's give you some amoxicillin and send you on your way.

Now the infections that are festering in hospitals can kill you in two weeks.
If you are lucky like me they can kill it with long rounds of strong IV antibiotics.
I was told by an infectious disease doctor that on average one out of every five people who catch a hospital born superbug don't make it.

Since I had a superbug I have to premed with FOUR amoxicillin every time I go to the dentist.
I feel horrible afterward from the mega dose of amoxicillin.
I can smell it in my urine for the next couple days so bad it makes me gag.

As for the hospital situation:

Sometimes you have to go.
You know your body so you know when you need to go and stay if necessary.

This is especially important if you are going to be bedridden for any amount of time after a surgery
A three day stay in the hospital can quickly turn into a multi year long battle with a superbug.

If you have someone in your life that you can trust such as a family member, best friend, or significant other I would suggest that you have that person at the hospital with you.
If the staff aren't keeping the room properly sterilized then the person with you can do what they miss or speak up to the head staff member about the problem.
If the staff themselves aren't being as sterile as possible you will have someone with you there to speak up.

The best thing you can do is get out of the hospital as fast as humanly possible and go HOME.
If you go to a rehab facility it's the same as a hospital and there are infections festering all over the place.
A rehab facility is sometimes even dirtier than a hospital.

Basically it's impossible to catch a hospital born superbug if you are home.
So get home as quickly as possible.:)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

My youngest brother fought off Mercer 3 different times. He had gone to hospital for laser treatment of nerves in his lower back. Of course, they just had to open him up to do the treatment.

Mercer set in & he got ill to the point that he was projectile vomiting blood. The hospital got him quarantined & double, triple checked all the environmental vectors going to his room. They located a strain of strep which airborne had mutated in the venting.

He fought it and got released after so much cipiro was pumped into him that he jokingly told mom he was sweating it out. So on his way home they had to stop with him, vomiting again, in the way of the lobby it had been found as another strain of Mercer. Cipiro was not able to deal with it this course, his own body had to fight it out.

He had to go back then once scar tissue built up bad enough to bring more pain in his back. He told them he really didn't want opened up. They had no choice but doing that to cut away the scar tissue. I believe he took a settlement after that round of Mercer, the hospital was far too apologetic for him to not have.

From what little I understand and am told by our clinic doctor, antibiotics have been put back as last resort medicines now. We have antibiotic-ed everything to the point that even the common cold has become resistant to antibiotics. So antibiotics are no longer effective against much and it is feared the super bugs like Mercer will keep mutating to fight them.

I agree, get out of the hospital as quick as you can, have someone advocate for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really dislike antibiotics.
I've been on tons of different ones in the past from infections that I always end up catching in the hospital.
If you have an infection you need them to live sometimes so you really have no choice in some situations.

Back in the 90's you'd get surgery, lay in the hospital for a few days, and get an abscess.
They's give you some amoxicillin and send you on your way.

If you are lucky like me they can kill it with long rounds of strong IV antibiotics.
I was told by an infectious disease doctor that on average one out of every five people who catch a hospital born superbug don't make it.

Since I had a superbug I have to premed with FOUR amoxicillin every time I go to the dentist.
I feel horrible afterward from the mega dose of amoxicillin.
I can smell it in my urine for the next couple days so bad it makes me gag.

As for the hospital situation:

Sometimes you have to go.
You know your body so you know when you need to go and stay if necessary.

This is especially important if you are going to be bedridden for any amount of time after a surgery
A three day stay in the hospital can quickly turn into a multi year long battle with a superbug.

If you have someone in your life that you can trust such as a family member, best friend, or significant other I would suggest that you have that person at the hospital with you.
If the staff aren't keeping the room properly sterilized then the person with you can do what they miss or speak up to the head staff member about the problem.
If the staff themselves aren't being as sterile as possible you will have someone with you there to speak up.

The best thing you can do is get out of the hospital as fast as humanly possible and go HOME.
If you go to a rehab facility it's the same as a hospital and there are infections festering all over the place.
A rehab facility is sometimes even dirtier than a hospital.

Basically it's impossible to catch a hospital born superbug if you are home.
So get home as quickly as possible.:)
Excellent information my friend, hospitals/medical facilities "are" the most likely places to pick up a bug, I hate when I have to go:eek:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even Young Adults are
"Eating Away at Their Brain"

The link between type 2 diabetes, impaired brain health and cognitive decline is so well established that some doctors call Alzheimer's disease “type 3 diabetes.”

But don’t be too sure the risk of dementia only goes up once you’ve been diagnosed with full-blown diabetes, which typically happens when you’re middle-aged or a senior. In our sugar-saturated society, waning brain function may start at a much earlier age.

A group of researchers from Australia attempted to find out. . .

When Normal Blood Sugar isn't Really Normal

The damage to the brain from chronically high blood sugar is well known when it reaches an advanced stage, but high blood sugar starts much earlier, and we know less about its effects on the brain at that stage.

A strong clue came from a major study published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 2013. The researchers found that even among adults without diabetes, every higher increment in glucose levels let to an increased risk of dementia.

In a more recent article, a team from the Australian National University reviewed the research results of over 200 international studies. They also included findings from 7,484 Australians taking part in the PATH study, which investigates aging, health and cognition across the lifespan.

From the findings of all this research they concluded that higher blood glucose levels, even those considered to be in the normal range, contribute to brain degeneration. And the higher the blood sugar level, the greater the damage.

The Australian scientists also found that disease processes kick off in mid-adulthood or before and what’s more, some studies have identified specific mechanisms “supporting a causal link between glucose metabolism dysregulation and neurodegeneration.. . "

Translation: High blood sugar causes brain cells to degenerate.

Their research found that cellular damage and impaired functioning in the brain are caused by an abundance of free radicals and chronic inflammation. These processes also contribute to blood vessel disease and have been linked to lower levels of BDNF, an important protein that promotes the survival of brain cells.

They point the finger at poor diets, the consumption of too many calories, obesity and lack of exercise as major risk factors.

Dementia Prevention Needs to Start Early

Professor Nicolas Cherbuin, who led the research, said, "The link between type 2 diabetes and the rapid deterioration of brain function is already well established.

"But our work shows that neurodegeneration, or the loss and function of neurons, sets in much, much earlier -- we've found a clear association between this brain deterioration and unhealthy lifestyle choices. People are eating away at their brain with a really bad fast-food diet and little-to-no exercise.

"The damage done is pretty much irreversible once a person reaches midlife, so we urge everyone to eat healthy and get in shape as early as possible -- preferably in childhood but certainly by early adulthood."

He admits that although the message is simple, bringing about this change will be a major challenge. The tragic consequences of the obesity and metabolic syndrome epidemics are likely to be with us for decades to come.

The problem is all too obvious

To see why he’s concerned, you only have to look at a few disturbing statistics regarding US adults.

The average person consumes more than 3,600 calories daily. Even an active adult over age 36 needs no more than 2,800 calories.

58% of the calorie intake comes from highly processed foods.

Three quarters of men and three out of five women are either overweight or obese.

Fewer than one in four adults achieve the recommended levels of exercise.

Prof. Cherbuin added, "As a society we need to stop asking, ‘do you want fries with that?', and the mindset that comes with it. If we don't, then expect to see more overweight and obese people suffering from serious diseases."

Health Disclaimer: The information provided above is not intended as personal medical advice or instructions. You should not take any action affecting your health without consulting a qualified health professional. The authors and publishers of the information above are not doctors or health-caregivers. The authors and publishers believe the information to be accurate but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. There is some risk associated with ANY alternative treatment, and the reader should not act on the information above unless he or she is willing to assume the full risk.

VU Sponsors