Become a Patron!

I'd like your opinions

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You may do whatever you like. That includes choosing not to interact with people you believe to be of poor character.
And I can also choose to help put said people back on a better path.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. - Bruce Lee

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I meant your attitude in general is what is getting you in trouble.
But yeah let's go with your theory of what I said....Cheers!
Ever think the whole (I just don't give a shit mentality) might just be why you don't have a job.
Yes, because they totally ask me on all my job applications if I give a shit or not. Omg, I should have lied and said yes!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I can also choose to help put said people back on a better path.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. - Bruce Lee
Only I can change and become better than my former self. That is my motivation every single day. It is a personal journey that I do not share or discuss with others.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's put it this way. If I need something from you to survive, I will give a shit about whatever you want me to. This list includes employers. When I go to work, I pretend to be the person they want me to be and I do the best job I can so I can keep my job. As I said, I am nothing but grateful to those who have helped me here. But if I don't need anything from you and you are judging and criticizing me for things that have 0% of anything to do with you, I will not even pretend to give a shit.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everybody behaves a certain way when they want or need something, unless they are a complete moron. But to those I need nothing from, I feel no responsibility to comply with their criticism.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you choose to interact with someone, you are not guaranteed that you will succeed in changing them. If you leave someone alone who wants to be left alone, you are guaranteed to succeed in leaving them alone.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Be kind, for everyone you meet is facing a battle you know nothing about.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose free will" - Rush - Freewill

VU Sponsors