I'd like your opinions

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered an LG HE2 on eBay for $5.50 with free shipping. Today the battery arrived, but it is a Samsung 25r, not the HE2 that I ordered. I have measured and visually inspected the battery and it appears to be an authentic 25r. I have not used or charged it yet, and I have emailed the seller letting them know the situation. I am waiting to hear back from them, but I want to get your opinions on the situation.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same amp rating, same Mah. I'd say they are comparable. The ebay seller, well - not cool to do that shit.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea that's not cool at all and if they don't fix it hit em with the negative.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got them both, 25r 2500 mah, HG2 3000 mah. The HG2 with out a doubt has longer life and with a full charge hits harder. The 25r has a 250 charge cycle and the HG2 supposedly has a 500 charge cycle.
My bad, I also have HE2, it is comparable to the 25r. But I believe the LG has a 500 charge cycle.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have them both also - no difference that I can tell between the two different brands.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The sellers listing does not contain any disclaimer about substitutions and it also says they do not accept returns. I opened a case, but the seller responded to my initial email after I had opened the case, offering a return and refund. I responded by saying I believe due to the listing and return policy I believe that I am entitled to keep the item and receive a refund. I told them if they were agreeable to that, I would close the case and give them positive feedback. They haven't responded yet.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25ABatteryLoadTests_zps1d4f2caf.jpg
OK, good boy!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sellers listing does not contain any disclaimer about substitutions and it also says they do not accept returns. I opened a case, but the seller responded to my initial email after I had opened the case, offering a return and refund. I responded by saying I believe due to the listing and return policy I believe that I am entitled to keep the item and receive a refund. I told them if they were agreeable to that, I would close the case and give them positive feedback. They haven't responded yet.

Wait - you want to KEEP the ones they sent and get a refund?

That seems unrealistic.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait - you want to KEEP the ones they sent and get a refund?

That seems unrealistic.
It was their mistake, going off their listing they don't accept returns and I've already used the battery, so....

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then why would you ask for a refund?

That just seems totally wrong.
I thought about what you said, and I decided you were right. I logged into PayPal and I was going to close the case. But when I did, I saw that PayPal has already decided the case in my favor. If they had not, I legitimately would have closed the case.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but here's the illogical thinking in another way.

I bought a hot chocolate I drank the hot chocolate but it wasn't 100% organic so I asked for my money back.

Should be able to...
#1 - get my money back.
#2 - go to jail because that would be a felony in California*.

*Defrauding an Innkeeper*

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's a felony under the personal ethics code RS: 4,29.8 Sub Section D. Sub Section D has to do will all forms of Douchebaggery.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's a felony under the personal ethics code RS: 4,29.8 Sub Section D. Sub Section D has to do will all forms of Douchebaggery.
I liked your post strictly upon the merits of the word "douchebaggery"! That's my word! Lmfao!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe you should stop ordering from ebay. It seems you had a bad experience with ordering cotton and getting a refund for that, too.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I called PayPal again this morning, because I was curious if I would actually be required to return the battery to receive a refund, and if I was I would choose to keep the battery and cancel the claim and not receive a refund. That would have been perfectly OK with me. When I called, the representative informed me that the seller had actually issued the refund themselves without expecting a return. So it appears that the seller accepted the terms I had put forth yesterday. I would not have been upset if I didn't receive a refund. I didn't want to return the battery because I didn't want to have to wait 3 days for the seller to get it back, then probably at least a few days for the refund to process, then order another battery, wait for it to ship out then wait another few days for it to get here. Granted, I should have either returned the battery or not opened a case at all, but I don't feel as though I am the only one at fault here because the seller did send me the wrong battery after all. And they didn't dispute the claim either, which they were free to do. Now the matter is settled. I did go on eBay and leave positive feedback for the seller, and made no mention in my feedback of the item being differently than described. Hopefully they pay more attention to what batteries they send out in the future, to save themselves and their customers a hassle.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
in other words you got something for nothing, again
And this has a very drastic affect on your life and use of the internet, I knooooow. But its OK.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered an LG HE2 on eBay for $5.50 with free shipping. Today the battery arrived, but it is a Samsung 25r, not the HE2 that I ordered. I have measured and visually inspected the battery and it appears to be an authentic 25r. I have not used or charged it yet, and I have emailed the seller letting them know the situation. I am waiting to hear back from them, but I want to get your opinions on the situation.
I would say let them know its not worth the hassle of returning it IMHO

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would say let them know its not worth the hassle of returning it IMHO
Further down in the thread you will see that I got a refund without having to return the battery.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn Son,You say You've been run off other sites,and did You say that one was a motorized bicycle forum?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn Son,You say You've been run off other sites,and did You say that one was a motorized bicycle forum?
???? I'm not going to answer this because it has literally 0 to do with vaping or batteries.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I called PayPal again this morning, because I was curious if I would actually be required to return the battery to receive a refund, and if I was I would choose to keep the battery and cancel the claim and not receive a refund. That would have been perfectly OK with me. When I called, the representative informed me that the seller had actually issued the refund themselves without expecting a return. So it appears that the seller accepted the terms I had put forth yesterday. I would not have been upset if I didn't receive a refund. I didn't want to return the battery because I didn't want to have to wait 3 days for the seller to get it back, then probably at least a few days for the refund to process, then order another battery, wait for it to ship out then wait another few days for it to get here. Granted, I should have either returned the battery or not opened a case at all, but I don't feel as though I am the only one at fault here because the seller did send me the wrong battery after all. And they didn't dispute the claim either, which they were free to do. Now the matter is settled. I did go on eBay and leave positive feedback for the seller, and made no mention in my feedback of the item being differently than described. Hopefully they pay more attention to what batteries they send out in the future, to save themselves and their customers a hassle.
I have gotten alot of free stuff this way a few times very expensive Audio tubes NOS from the 60's once this dude sent me the wrong ones that were great but not what I ordered he just refunded me the money said keep them next day I resold them for over 200+ sometimes Paypal can be your friend other times they have humped me raw :)

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wondering....Your right, not about vape or batteries, as long as Your O.K. ,that's all that matters....Z

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have gotten alot of free stuff this way a few times very expensive Audio tubes NOS from the 60's once this dude sent me the wrong ones that were great but not what I ordered he just refunded me the money said keep them next day I resold them for over 200+ sometimes Paypal can be your friend other times they have humped me raw :)
People were criticizing me for wanting to keep the battery and get a refund, but yet I opened the case and the seller could have fought it. Then someone called it feedback extortion because I told the seller I would close the case and give him positive feedback if he gave me a refund. I didn't threaten negative feedback, I offered to give him positive feedback for what I would consider excellent customer service, which I did. If he decided to fight the case, and PayPal decided in his favor, I still wouldn't have given him negative feedback. I ordered a battery, I got a battery, it just happened to be the wrong one so the only thing wrong was that the item received wasn't what was described in the listing. The seller could have fought the case, but he chose not to. And I did give him positive feedback. The seller did make a mistake. And they didn't put me through the hassle of returning the battery.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wondering....Your right, not about vape or batteries, as long as Your O.K. ,that's all that matters....Z
Do you also belong to a motorized bicycle forum? I used to belong to two of them. One I kept getting banned from for stupid shit but I kept coming back under different screen names. The last time I left on my own. I had a Confederate flag as my avatar and they assumed that I put it up to purposely offend people and took it down without talking to me about it. Not long after that I logged out and have not been back. The other forum I left just a few weeks ago. I left that one because there was too much bickering. Some of it I started, but other people kept it going and I always got blamed for it and people were always judging and criticizing me. I feel like I am a target for people that like to criticize. Sometimes I make myself an easy target by opening my mouth too much about the wrong things. But anyway, I got tired of all the bickering and constant criticizing and back and forth. Some people, once you do one thing, they will continue to find things to criticize you about and put you down. And you'll be talking and expressing your own opinion, and they will talk to you like you're a whiny little bitch. I hate that. So I left. I see some of that same shit here and I've been bickering with people a lot, but I'm trying to just ignore them now because I waste so much of my time and energy arguing or defending myself that I don't even enjoy being on the forum. People can only argue with me if I argue back.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People were criticizing me for wanting to keep the battery and get a refund, but yet I opened the case and the seller could have fought it. Then someone called it feedback extortion because I told the seller I would close the case and give him positive feedback if he gave me a refund. I didn't threaten negative feedback, I offered to give him positive feedback for what I would consider excellent customer service, which I did. If he decided to fight the case, and PayPal decided in his favor, I still wouldn't have given him negative feedback. I ordered a battery, I got a battery, it just happened to be the wrong one so the only thing wrong was that the item received wasn't what was described in the listing. The seller could have fought the case, but he chose not to. And I did give him positive feedback. The seller did make a mistake. And they didn't put me through the hassle of returning the battery.
Its very common for sellers not to worry about small items less than 10.00 I have many times been given everything from Mods to batteries off of Ebay due to small issues.. It is very important to have awesome feedback on Ebay I have been a seller since the beginning and if it costs one a battery its no big deal.. In this case do not worry about it.. From a long time sellers perspective and buyers its best to give the seller a day or two to respond before opening a case. Most times the seller would just fix it without you having to do dick.. just some thoughts

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Karma is a bitch is all I got to say well no its not. sorry every post you do you always end up upsetting people or causing a bit of a commotion im thinking that is what your aiming for and get pleasure in doing so.have you got the dna 40 chip for your clouper mini yet lol.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Karma is a bitch is all I got to say well no its not. sorry every post you do you always end up upsetting people or causing a bit of a commotion im thinking that is what your aiming for and get pleasure in doing so.have you got the dna 40 chip for your clouper mini yet lol.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk
Bill is on the internet. Bill sees something that offends him. Bill ignores it. Bill is smart. Be like Bill.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just don't feel like defending myself anymore. If I'm a scumbag, then I'm a scumbag or whatever word you want to throw in there. I honestly don't care anymore. The seller had every right and every choice to fight the case. I offered him a quick and easy resolution, and he took it. He didn't have to. It's easy to sit there and judge other people from behind a computer screen.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just don't feel like defending myself anymore. If I'm a scumbag, then I'm a scumbag or whatever word you want to throw in there. I honestly don't care anymore. The seller had every right and every choice to fight the case. I offered him a quick and easy resolution, and he took it. He didn't have to. It's easy to sit there and judge other people from behind a computer screen.
And it's even easier to take advantage of people then get upset when you're called out on it publicly.

Duty is as heavy as a mountain, Death is light as a feather.
Death before dishonor.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can look at the situation whatever way you want to. I'm not upset. I don't care. Your opinion of me does not affect my life in the slightest. The problem comes from thinking that it does, but that's none of my business or concern. The same as my actions do not affect your life in any real or tangible way that could actually cause you some type of harm. But people judge because they care too much about others lives, and not enough about their own. Bob Marley said before you go pointing fingers make sure your own hands are clean. But again, that's none of my business. Do or say or think whatever you like. It's no skin off my back.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, everything you post reeks of stinking scam artist.

You're out of work yet you're on this forum 13 hours a day. You bit your wife for an early Vape Christmas present. Yet, as an unemployed, unmotivated scumbag, you have nothing to give her.

Then you come here begging for cotton. Amanda helps. Then you want a mod, Whiskey helps.

Now you get free batteries because of a minor mistake on the sellers part.

Excuse me for saying so in such plain terms, but you are completely worthless.
Again, I am not limited to being defined by your opinion. People form opinions based on their own judgments, which they believe are final. I ain't got to excuse you for a goddamn thing. You said it, take responsibility for it. Now, in your opinion I may be worthless. The only reason I don't have a job right now is because my ID expired. Move down here in April, id expired at the end of July. Looked for a job the whole time since I got here up until I realized my ID was expired. Can't get a job without ID. Almost had one before my ID was expired, but in the end it didn't happen. I will have a new ID next week. I've been looking for a job even after my ID expired because I didn't even know it was expired till eh, maybe a month ago. I never get carded anymore so I never look at the damn thing. An immigrant with a green card may use an expired ID to obtain employment, but an American citizen cannot. As soon as I get my ID, I will start looking again. So in your opinion I may be worthless, but your opinion of me does not determine my value or self worth. And idk who this Amanda is that you're referring to. Teresa helped me out with some cotton. Whiskey offered to loan me a mod, it is not a freebie, I am going to pay her back. I'm in a rough spot right now. I didn't imagine I'd have this much trouble finding a job before we moved here. It took my wife 3 months to find a job. She has more experience in her field and a stellar employment history. I thought for sure we'd both find jobs pretty quick, but her especially. Just didn't work out that way. I'm not sitting on my ass because I like to. Right now, it is what it is for the moment but I'm hoping and praying and very soon will also be doing everything I can to change that. You have every right to judge me, but the fact remains that you don't really know the whole story. So go ahead and judge all you like.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not everyone is out of work because they choose to be, and sometimes there are legitimate reasons for not seeking employment. Not often, but sometimes.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now if anyone on this forum that has helped me out feels as though I have somehow cheated them, I can assure that was never my intention and I have nothing but gratitude and appreciation for the help I have received here. If anyone who has not helped me has a negative opinion of my situation, well, I don't know what to say because I truly do not care. If I did care, I wouldn't be so open and honest about it.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bob Marley said before you go pointing fingers make sure your own hands are clean.
Yep he said that....However you literally just got caught with your hands in the cookie jar.You are up to your neck in trouble and honestly my best advice is as my grandfather said "If you ever find yourself in a hole, It's time to stop digging"

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trouble from who? People on an internet forum???? Yes, because all of your opinions are going to ruin my life and leave me destitute.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I literally could not explain myself more honestly. I tell the truth about everything. If I was worried about people's opinions, I would lie. Did I lie about the fact that I got the wrong battery, and got a refund without returning the battery? No, I did not lie about getting a $5.50 battery for free. Everything I have said about myself, my situation and my actions has been true. So idk how I'm getting caught with my hands in the cookie jar. If you have such a negative view of my character, the best thing you can do for yourself is avoid me. As can anyone else, and I welcome them to do so.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You may do whatever you like. That includes choosing not to interact with people you believe to be of poor character.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trouble from who? People on an internet forum???? Yes, because all of your opinions are going to ruin my life and leave me destitute.
I meant your attitude in general is what is getting you in trouble.
But yeah let's go with your theory of what I said....Cheers!
Ever think the whole (I just don't give a shit mentality) might just be why you don't have a job.

VU Sponsors