Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just checked, there is no "start a conversation". hey, you want me to go "be your muscle' at your rentals, :giggle:
if Manny can pm you, he can tell you where I live. I just don't want it public.
all my baby momma's might find me then :giggle::facepalm::crazy: , j/k.

far as taking these mods apart = they "may" use heat sensitive glue = heat em just so and they come apart = hypothesizing again.

its not ruined until it doesn't work or your can't hold it. …. dime a dozen, lol, for you. sha-shing for me.
You have to message Gorgon...... He has the conversation blocked in his settings..........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Manny, you are going to flip out when you see the Primo, the colors are now over the top ! but, sadly, the poly is not going on well =much more sanding than I care to even think about :cry::gaah::cuss2:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit I have no idea. PM Manny and ask him for my personal email. If he still has it. I know where it is anyways. I mean I know that area pretty well. Some people say it is crummy I think it is just fine.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Gorgon! That’s where I bought it. I felt more “comfortable” spending money to a company that’s been around awhile than a custom mod that I may have trouble with.

And the one is Resin the other is a hybrid stabwood acrylic.

If you go to the U.K. Site you will see they have an “ultem” only which is nearly seen through. I know many people find ultem nearly see throughs as very attractive. Fortunately for my credit card it has never been the case for for me lol! Although I do own an inexpensive Modefined Lyra in Ultem that is actually very attractive. I may sell it in the end though.

I was told by Phil of Stabwood Mods UK that the the value is in the the eye of the beholder. Unfortunately I’ve never found ultem very attractive especially for over $700!!! The resins and acrylics as well as the hybrids are indeed for me actually gorgeous regardless of their price $$$$!!!

To each his own I guess!!! I still
Prefer the stabwood then resins next.

What about you? What are you’re favorites?

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm driving the bike tomorrow.... And going to inspect a chain of Arby's restaurants in Nevada on Friday....... Spending the night in Vegas and driving back to Arizona on Saturday...... Want to hit the all you can eat Buffet at the MGM Grand....

Have to complete a large home inspection on Sunday for a fat cat who only had Sunday available to do it ...... And a second house for the same man in Monday........

We didn't feel like driving to Nevada so we bid (4) times the price for the inspections and they called a couple of days ago to schedule the day and times......

I was like WTF..........

At least you’ll enjoy the ride! Just be safe especially in the heat!!!

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Gorgon sucks up at least 120ml daily....... I do 5 tanks.....about 30ml daily...... average

I’m disabled and vape through about 50mls at this point in time due to boredom. It was less but as a I get older and more bold the more I vape. I diy as well so it makes it so much more enjoyable as well.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0F2B9D0B-963F-4403-B149-71F0F4243400.jpeg 26BCDD04-00DD-487F-A3A0-61E2B7B01E19.jpeg B2A0ADF0-F74B-471C-B705-86985B786182.jpeg FC0B1F37-83D5-41BE-91CA-4EB9E2EC78E8.jpeg EB34EFB8-50F6-46EB-8BCC-FA0FF5A3EA0C.jpeg
why hell, they made a liar out of me = seems they sold some of the resin ones. a few nice all wood here.
https://viciousantonline.com/products-category/primo-21700-ti/

oh, now that I think about it, many of the 26650 were mostly resin. look at the ebay listing from that guy that lives by Manny.
I don't like any of those, to girly for me.
shit, he had many more. but this one is really nice.
well, link isn't posting.

Too “girly”? Like this one?! 0F2B9D0B-963F-4403-B149-71F0F4243400.jpeg 26BCDD04-00DD-487F-A3A0-61E2B7B01E19.jpegB2A0ADF0-F74B-471C-B705-86985B786182.jpegFC0B1F37-83D5-41BE-91CA-4EB9E2EC78E8.jpegEB34EFB8-50F6-46EB-8BCC-FA0FF5A3EA0C.jpeg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Shit I have no idea. PM Manny and ask him for my personal email. If he still has it. I know where it is anyways. I mean I know that area pretty well. Some people say it is crummy I think it is just fine.

Tod. just click my name or blue avatar pic. a box will pop up, in it, in red, there will be a "start a conversation". click that.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m disabled and vape through about 50mls at this point in time due to boredom. It was less but as a I get older and more bold the more I vape. I diy as well so it makes it so much more enjoyable as well.
Yeah I think 30ml to 60ml daily is not much, specially at 3mg nic. Or zero nic...... It's definitely better than a (2) pack day.......

Today took one mod......The Solarstorm.......
1760a7a2007c99aabe3956c9c9533b67.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why hell, they made a liar out of me = seems they sold some of the resin ones. a few nice all wood here.
https://viciousantonline.com/products-category/primo-21700-ti/

oh, now that I think about it, many of the 26650 were mostly resin. look at the ebay listing from that guy that lives by Manny.
I don't like any of those, to girly for me.
shit, he had many more. but this one is really nice.
well, link isn't posting.

Like this girly one?

Lol!!

Attachments

• 1E578DC1-7D0A-4B62-B812-098DB35CBEFA.jpeg
    1E578DC1-7D0A-4B62-B812-098DB35CBEFA.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ECD6C3DA-C14B-4AE2-9263-955A6A466878.jpeg
    ECD6C3DA-C14B-4AE2-9263-955A6A466878.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 6

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. That is kind of "gay" As in Elton John. I mean no offense to gay folks though. I mean it is just "flamboyant". I do not like that. I like Sara's. I was in fact vaping over 300ML they figured out. Finally got sick. Even at 3MG. Plus I was chewing about 3-50 packages of "salts" pouches. Also only 3MG though. Still, though at my KG that was enough to kill me in a few weeks, Glad they caught it. That is what I pay him big bucks for. He has my back. He will do anything I want to, no matter the time. So long as it is legal and ethical. Which is no issue with me anyways. I do not break any laws. Not even parking tickets. Never had one. For an Attorney in Downtown Chicago that is almost unheard of. Just do not need to be in a rush like most people. That is exactly why they speed too.

Manny I hope you have water with you as hot as it is there. Even in your truck. Dehydration you cannot tell right away and it can kill you before you know it! You feel fine until you are being Medivac'd. Nicotine poisoning is different. I was sick 3 weeks but they could not figure out why. Luckily my diligent, smart nurse did. DR. would have never known. It is not a standard blood test they would look for. jinx'd I will try to PM you in a bit.

I prefer resin for practicality. I prefer Stabwood for rareness. I do not like Ultem either. $700++ Ultem is silly to me too. Phil is a 100% great guy. If he has what you want, please order from him. I have a huge moral debt to him. That is all. The very reason, is he is such a great guy!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Are you making a mod or cutting panels ?

I want to make a mod, but I don't think this block will be it, unless its really small or I get REALLY creative, there wouldn't be enough left. because I am going to make panels for my paranormal, and you know the cheap fake carbon fiber rounded on the back, perhaps replace that. if I do it well, would look great, and perhaps the only one like it. and maybe some drip tips and/or whatever. if I finally decide to make a mod, I will get another block. another anticipation, panels for the G-Class. a G with stab panels = over the top, but VERY difficult, as they are very thin, at least mine are. . easy on a CNC, which I don't have. just a small metal lathe and mill.

btw, Tod got a PM to me.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
didn't the block. it is still out for delivery from yesterday.
I went and tackled the mail girl, I would love to tackle her in the sack !
to see if she overlooked it, no. so more waiting.

I got a much better coat of poly on the Primo. but still a lot of blemishes. more work to do on it. but showing promise.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No. That is kind of "gay" As in Elton John. I mean no offense to gay folks though. I mean it is just "flamboyant". I do not like that. I like Sara's. I was in fact vaping over 300ML they figured out. Finally got sick. Even at 3MG. Plus I was chewing about 3-50 packages of "salts" pouches. Also only 3MG though. Still, though at my KG that was enough to kill me in a few weeks, Glad they caught it. That is what I pay him big bucks for. He has my back. He will do anything I want to, no matter the time. So long as it is legal and ethical. Which is no issue with me anyways. I do not break any laws. Not even parking tickets. Never had one. For an Attorney in Downtown Chicago that is almost unheard of. Just do not need to be in a rush like most people. That is exactly why they speed too.

Manny I hope you have water with you as hot as it is there. Even in your truck. Dehydration you cannot tell right away and it can kill you before you know it! You feel fine until you are being Medivac'd. Nicotine poisoning is different. I was sick 3 weeks but they could not figure out why. Luckily my diligent, smart nurse did. DR. would have never known. It is not a standard blood test they would look for. jinx'd I will try to PM you in a bit.

I prefer resin for practicality. I prefer Stabwood for rareness. I do not like Ultem either. $700++ Ultem is silly to me too. Phil is a 100% great guy. If he has what you want, please order from him. I have a huge moral debt to him. That is all. The very reason, is he is such a great guy!

Tod. I don't think the 300ml is what caused you problems. I think its all the nic, that's a SHITLOAD of nic. I accidentaly mixed a 10mg juice. it made me a little sick. and I was only using under 10ml of it a day.

my advice. you like to vape, so you should vape. just get some 0mg juice. and you could even mix in some of the juice you have to make up a .5 or 1 mg, see what works for you.

I like the Ultem mods. I like stab far more.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah it's hot, I drove on a day it was 108 degrees and wore a t-shirt and shorts and my Topsiders like heading for the beach.......

Man the hot air dries your sweat and you feel like dying.......

So my last trip I wore my riding jacket and pants and boots and it actually helped.......

It was 110 degrees but I wore under my jacket one of those stay dry shirts that sucks up your sweat and opened the ventilation zippers on my jacket....... And it was a hot and sweaty comfortable drive........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to make a mod, but I don't think this block will be it, unless its really small or I get REALLY creative, there wouldn't be enough left. because I am going to make panels for my paranormal, and you know the cheap fake carbon fiber rounded on the back, perhaps replace that. if I do it well, would look great, and perhaps the only one like it. and maybe some drip tips and/or whatever. if I finally decide to make a mod, I will get another block. another anticipation, panels for the G-Class. a G with stab panels = over the top, but VERY difficult, as they are very thin, at least mine are. . easy on a CNC, which I don't have. just a small metal lathe and mill.

btw, Tod got a PM to me.
That's nice that you have the equipment make a Java.....
d0380317cbb66be70bd2ed504f5b58c8.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
didn't the block. it is still out for delivery from yesterday.
I went and tackled the mail girl, I would love to tackle her in the sack !
to see if she overlooked it, no. so more waiting.

I got a much better coat of poly on the Primo. but still a lot of blemishes. more work to do on it. but showing promise.
Yeah do half the mod until it dries then flip over and do the other side..... Don't stand up the mod or that poly will run down the sides......

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah do half the mod until it dries then flip over and do the other side..... Don't stand up the mod or that poly will run down the sides......

I have it hanging on a coat hanger from the 510. works great. I spray the whole thing, it doesn't run because I don't soak it down.

this poly, here, takes at least 24hrs to dry enough to sand. 48hrs would be better. I am going to sand it a little tonight, then more in the morning. then spray more.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes indeed it was the amount of nicotine.
You had good luck with the Paranormal. I never had one last more than a few months.
Those Dri type shirts work wonders.
How are you feeling Today Todd ......doing better ?

VU Sponsors