Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I only have a couple now.....I sold the unused Stabwood mods to buy this....
e767dc0f678677ed18f2741781a9cb6e.jpg
88593a4ef29f5d7e670488caca1c98f9.jpg
c4a9a55edf4d755ab2b573c04916b578.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Beautiful bike, and a BMW to boot. I’d start economizing for that, too! Great pics as always, Manny!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok, thanx, I guess they addressed the issue.
and to add to why they only made 100 of the 26650. 5. the battery cap gets hot.

it's not the battery, it's the contacts = where the battery touchs the cap, and/or where the cap touchs the mod.
if you didn't notice my kinda fix = if I turn the cap 'back" from fully closed a little, it doesn't get nearly as hot, if at all.
sub-par machining.

Oh I don’t like that but good fix!! I may have to skip the 26650. I’m middle age and get hot enough as it is lol!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm confused. but, ok.
Ha..... If a good deal pops up I have to jump on it....... I got my bike..... Several weeks go by and bam I get a call.......

It's like when you marry a beautiful woman..... During your honey moon you meet someone even prettier........

You know how it goes....

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha..... If a good deal pops up I have to jump on it....... I got my bike..... Several weeks go by and bam I get a call.......

It's like when you marry a beautiful woman..... During your honey moon you meet someone even prettier........

You know how it goes....

Lmao!

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love Phil and talk him up ALL the time over at ECF!
I did buy a Knight and I love it!!! I’ll take some pics and post later.

I ended up being VERY fortunate to find out not only will my dental care be ENTIRELY covered but I because of a IRS mix up I ended up getting waaay more back as initially thought. Thank god for good CPAs!!

This goes back to 3 years and I finally got what was owed to me that the IRS tried to screw me out of. So case closed. Check deposited. And most of the “extra” money spent on vape mods and some kitchen upgrades!!

As I said previously, I’m sure I could’ve had a couple of beautiful custom mods made like Mannys gorgeous ones but for my own “peace of mind” I’d rather spend more money (probably quite a bit more) on a known manufacturer from a business with an A Plus reputation in case something goes wrong.

Usually that’s how my luck goes so I didn’t want to push it lol!!

I’m really excited about the Knight and I a bought a G Class too. Even though it’s a few years older model- I’ve wanted one for a long time so when I found a decent deal on the only one I wanted I had to grab it. It’s the black one with gold buttons. I’d been looking for awhile but always just found the Kevlar or plainer leather ones.

I’m using it right now with a gold Loop 1.5 on it right now and I couldn’t be happier playing with it. I was just setting up custom curves using the Bluetooth feature.

I thought that was possibly a silly feature but since I rarely have access to a PC it actually works out perfectly!!!

I think my latest spending spree maybe done except for picking up a couple of extra Zeus single coil RTAs. I don’t use many RTAs. Mostly RDAs so when I found one I love them I want to get a couple extra. I have a few of the Zeus Xs but the original single coil one is my favorite for flavor. I have about 10 aftermarket bubbleglass tanks I bought when I originally bought the Zeus. It’s getting really difficult to find the authentic single coil ones now so I’ve been grabbing them when I can find them.

As for RDAs I have about 30 or more with just a few doubles because I love RDAs waaay more than RTAs and it’s easier to find great flavored RDAs imo.

Other than that I’m trying to stay cool during this miserable heat wave. @MannyScoot must be suffering terribly. Hope the “wind” driving his bike helps.

I rode for quite awhile and thought riding in the heat with the engine heat just torture lol!!

Gorgon- hope you’re feeling ok and doing well.

I can’t seem to upload pics AGAIN. keeps saying file is too large. This happens all the time regardless of application. I’ll try using Imgur later.

I’m sure why most of my pics are too large files. Really a pita.
just remembered u told me to use Tapatalk.

5171cb98efe8c8e141a780855b39349a.jpg
4650a3250460b013ee0c95a99383d5c9.jpg
fb91f29057368b34d7d48f91937ceac8.jpg
778a7a57ac8dcf603693e39c87c7c80a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you Marry a Ugly very fat Woman she will never leave you and cook good! Jinxd sorry for brick wall PM.
Sara, I mostly do the same. Buy from trusted big companies. I hate to say this but it is no secret. I literally pay tax like someone that makes $30,000 a year! that is what is wrong in this country. I would love to pay more! they do not ask for more! So instead I just give huge amounts to charity.
I am very happy with the SS. Not quite as good as Manny's but Damn good in it's own right. Just different colors. In the eye of the beholder. Someone else might like it better. I don't know.
jinx'd those panels do look sweet. If I did not keep killing them(my fault,juice) I would do it too. That is dang good wood right there. Looks perfect. You did the milling without CNC? If, so that was a feat indeed. Hey you know I did not mean those derogatory terms as racist I was speaking of them as anti-racist! at 7:30AM they are coming to replace my $14,000 office chair. I am a Dumb ass. I have to go to bed now though.
Oh shit, Sara your Knight is nicer than both of mine IMO.
Manny, you really sold the Duke? Congratulations if so!
The Bike is the shit! Right on Brother!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you Marry a Ugly very fat Woman she will never leave you and cook good! Jinxd sorry for brick wall PM.
Sara, I mostly do the same. Buy from trusted big companies. I hate to say this but it is no secret. I literally pay tax like someone that makes $30,000 a year! that is what is wrong in this country. I would love to pay more! they do not ask for more! So instead I just give huge amounts to charity.
I am very happy with the SS. Not quite as good as Manny's but Damn good in it's own right. Just different colors. In the eye of the beholder. Someone else might like it better. I don't know.
jinx'd those panels do look sweet. If I did not keep killing them(my fault,juice) I would do it too. That is dang good wood right there. Looks perfect. You did the milling without CNC? If, so that was a feat indeed. Hey you know I did not mean those derogatory terms as racist I was speaking of them as anti-racist! at 7:30AM they are coming to replace my $14,000 office chair. I am a Dumb ass. I have to go to bed now though.
Oh shit, Sara your Knight is nicer than both of mine IMO.
Manny, you really sold the Duke? Congratulations if so!
The Bike is the shit! Right on Brother!
Thanks man..... I'm not spending much, I have to save to make a nice trip around the nation........

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

You know how it goes....

You know I married an ugly woman..... Yep I did, she took the energy right out of me....... That sack......

But in return she left me..... She found some guy uglier than she was......…

:giggle:. you :crazy:, man...

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
IJinxd sorry for brick wall PM.

jinx'd those panels do look sweet. That is dang good wood right there. Looks perfect. You did the milling without CNC? If, so that was a feat indeed.

Hey you know I did not mean those derogatory terms as racist I was speaking of them as anti-racist!
!

no brick wall, your good. and I will reply more as time goes by.

thanx. no CNC here. just me and a small, 300#, metal lathe/mill. that is pretty easy machining, ECCEPT for the stab being brittle, gotta be careful.

yes, I know, and you didn't. and as far as I am concerned, you can say anything you want, at least to me. :)
it's all good, man.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know it is a Knight. did I say something else? I have 2 but they do not look that god. Thanks jinx'd for being cool about shit I say. I try to say the truth.
Manny, I saw two guy's pull up on goldwings. With those shitty boxers. I figured I bet they wished they had one like yours LOL. V6 upright is the shit!

My chair got replaced as I said and it as stiff as a motherfucker. Have to break in the leather. My ass is so sore now. I can get out of my Wheel chair into the office chair. It is a very good wheelchair but the office chair is more comfortable except right now. I will just have to tough it out.

I am just using the shit out of this Primo. It is fucked up so do not care to use the heck out of it now. I am even using batteries with no wrappers in it! I know I am really just asking for it!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It looks like a shitload of work, but you did a really nice job with this and the other one you’ve got there. Good luck. It’s impressive that you’re doing all this DIY, since it’s obviously not easy.

So that’s the Twister color you got! You’d have a hard time matching that blue Fire Luke tank to another mod, though.
I broke one of my Fire Luke tanks last night. Bummer. .

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It looks like a shitload of work, but you did a really nice job with this and the other one you’ve got there. Good luck. It’s impressive that you’re doing all this DIY, since it’s obviously not easy.

So that’s the Twister color you got! You’d have a hard time matching that blue Fire Luke tank to another mod, though.
I broke one of my Fire Luke tanks last night. Bummer. .

thnx. in the end, if it turns out well, or well enough, it will be worth it.

yeah, that's it, I thought you seen it. it's the one that I won, my first of 3 wins. I don't care to match those to anything. that's something of a backup mod/tank.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
thnx. in the end, if it turns out well, or well enough, it will be worth it.

yeah, that's it, I thought you seen it. it's the one that I won, my first of 3 wins. I don't care to match those to anything. that's something of a backup mod/tank.

I just won a Famovape Magma mod. The resin panels looked pretty excellent, but I’m not sure which one I’m getting. Hope it’s not really heavy since it’s 200w, which means it takes two batteries. But I guess the charge will last a really long time.

Shit, at least the FireLuke tank I dropped and broke is on sale for $16. If you end up knocking over yours, it’s not really a tragedy with the other mods you’ve got, though!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you had a CNC router or Lathe you could do that in 10 minutes! A good used one is about $500 for a nice one. a pretty Average one can be had as low as $200. Of course a really good used one is about $1,500 though

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know it is a Knight. did I say something else? I have 2 but they do not look that god. Thanks jinx'd for being cool about shit I say. I try to say the truth.
Manny, I saw two guy's pull up on goldwings. With those shitty boxers. I figured I bet they wished they had one like yours LOL. V6 upright is the shit!

My chair got replaced as I said and it as stiff as a motherfucker. Have to break in the leather. My ass is so sore now. I can get out of my Wheel chair into the office chair. It is a very good wheelchair but the office chair is more comfortable except right now. I will just have to tough it out.

I am just using the shit out of this Primo. It is fucked up so do not care to use the heck out of it now. I am even using batteries with no wrappers in it! I know I am really just asking for it!
Man today is going to be 112 degrees......some areas 119degrees..... Can't ride in those type of temps.....man

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just won a Famovape Magma mod. The resin panels looked pretty excellent, but I’m not sure which one I’m getting. Hope it’s not really heavy since it’s 200w, which means it takes two batteries. But I guess the charge will last a really long time.

Shit, at least the FireLuke tank I dropped and broke is on sale for $16. If you end up knocking over yours, it’s not really a tragedy with the other mods you’ve got, though!

hey THATS GREAT ! I like the blue one. but don't "expect" to get the one you pic, though you probably will.
yes, it will have some weight. use that to built up your arm muscles, lol.

did you break the tank or just the glass ? replacement glass is pretty cheap.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you had a CNC router or Lathe you could do that in 10 minutes! A good used one is about $500 for a nice one. a pretty Average one can be had as low as $200. Of course a really good used one is about $1,500 though

cnc for $500 ?! where ?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Man today is going to be 112 degrees......some areas 119degrees..... Can't ride in those type of temps.....man

sure ya can = just don't stop !

that reminds me of a time, 1985'ish. I was downtown Chicago at the lake, on my bike. 82 LTD1000, but it may have been my 80's KZ650, I don't remember. anyway, the F'n clutch cable broke !
at the time I live about 4 miles south of MIDWAY airport.

I'm like WTF do I do now ?!?!?!?!

so. I started it in neutral. pushed it to get her moving, jumped on and popped it into 1st.
I went "all the way" home, WITHOUT, making 1 full stop ! about 1/2 of that was down 55 to cicero ave, so that part was easy.
Todd, he knows what a feat that is. ain't that right, Todd.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hey THATS GREAT ! I like the blue one. but don't "expect" to get the one you pic, though you probably will.
yes, it will have some weight. use that to built up your arm muscles, lol.

did you break the tank or just the glass ? replacement glass is pretty cheap.

The bubble glass broke, but since I didn’t feel like messing with it, I went to Element and bought another one for $16 in black metal. Since I took mine off the Twister, the black pattern was really hard to match with a mod. Put it on an Aegis Solo in camo, and it was just meh looking. Plain black will be way better. I never broke vape gear before! I need a tank band now!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried it and the air is so hot, you don't sweat, no sweat no cooling ....... You have to wear a riding suit that protects you from the sun and helps you sweat some.

Specially the humidity....... Humid and 111 degrees is rough specially on your nuts.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bubble glass broke, but since I didn’t feel like messing with it, I went to Element and bought another one for $16 in black metal. Since I took mine off the Twister, the black pattern was really hard to match with a mod. Put it on an Aegis Solo in camo, and it was just meh looking. Plain black will be way better. I never broke vape gear before! I need a tank band now!!

I break shit every day.....

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

who gives a crap if it matches. go to fasttech and get some glass. this way you have a backup/s.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who gives a crap if it matches. go to fasttech and get some glass. this way you have a backup/s.
Maybe get like (2-3) if you like the tank..... If it sucks get a new tank....

Get back ups because soon beginning September the 1st everything from China is going up 20-25 % percent in price.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I have the glass, I think. But I was afraid to pull the tank apart since a whole side shattered. Plus, I’m worried it won’t be okay afterwards. For $17, I splurged on a new one.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe get like (2-3) if you like the tank..... If it sucks get a new tank....

Get back ups because soon beginning September the 1st everything from China is going up 20-25 % percent in price.....

Where did you hear this? I’ve never ordered from China, but everyone keeps mentioning Fast Tech, so I’ll check them out.
I did get a new one for 1/2 price, so that was good. I might buy a couple more at this price, or at least another. It’s my favorite tank!
It’s a Freemax Fire Luke 2, it’s great.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you hear this? I’ve never ordered from China, but everyone keeps mentioning Fast Tech, so I’ll check them out.
I did get a new one for 1/2 price, so that was good. I might buy a couple more at this price, or at least another. It’s my favorite tank!
It’s a Freemax Fire Luke 2, it’s great.

Yeah we the USA is applying an import tax on China imports starting in September.......

So in order for them to make any money or better said make what they ate used to they have to increase the selling price on everything sold in the United States......

Clothing, shoes, vape gear....... Everything from China........

VU Sponsors