Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6CD52A27-39E0-47C7-8350-96F14DD13F2B.jpeg
My Mozaic isn't finished yet..... Soon though..... Decided to use The Osiris today....
ad387dda0fba3f79f428da2201c4a1f3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I forgot the guys name that’s working on your mod. He says it almost there!! You must be so stoked!

Tell me how it works with him. Like I said I couldn’t quite understand what he was saying- is he the only one doing these custom made mods? I think he was saying after yours was completed he had more waiting to be made. Did you have a long wait before him getting started on your mod?

This was his reply to my asking about getting a mod made....

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are doing it like we do it, to get deeper into the wood..... When they get them from Asmodus believe me they don't shine ......

It takes work to pop the colors out, they do it with large belts sanders.......

The difference is night and day. I bought a Minikin Boost as well(will post pics tomorrow) and the gloss on that thing is BLINDING!! Seriously shiny lol!! I may have read its an acrylic finish. It’s made of a different kind of wood than their other mods I think too. Maybe burlwood? Is that a thing lol?! So maybe that determines what finish is best? I dunno. I’m just making things up to see if it makes any sense.

Unfortunately I’m the kind of person who just had to know the whys what’s and how’s of everything. I rarely can get too much information about something.

I’ve watched several long videos of stabwood being made. It’s incredible how it’s done.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a guy, but know the name confuses things :)

It's my 2nd woodie, I already have the asmodus ohm

View attachment 135434

Oh I know ALL ABOUT Nailz Ohmsium from another forum. He’s been flaunting it at me for weeks now lol!! I SERIOUSLY want to get my hands on one AND as nice as that one. The blue is just soo awesome. It’s almost like denim. I don’t know how to describe it.

And if he ever decides to sell it well let’s just say he’ll be in big doo doo if I don’t find out about it 1st!

If any of you kids sees one for sale PLEASE PM me. I did see one a month ago but it was a really dark crappy color. I know beggars shouldn’t be picky but it is what it is lol!!

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I joined back in February with just a JUUL and a dream...less than 2 months later...

92ca3c80faf687c37835cdc3d4116d64.jpg

4bd4c701e224f15e204211bf4280726b.jpg

I may have a problem...

Then again, I haven’t touched a cigarette in over 3 months...

Holy crap! And I thought I had an obsession!! Slow down there big guy!! Says no one especially not me!! And you’re building too!

Actually you remind me of me when I first got started except I had never heard or seen stabwood mods. Kinda wished I had. I could used the money I spent on a gazillion mods on getting some stabbys even a custom one or two.

Congratulations on being smoke free for 3 months!!

Have you started to DIY your juice yet? If not, wait until you fall into that rabbit hole too! I can tell you’d have HUNDREDS if not thousands of flavor concentrates within a couple of months!

Have you taken over a room in your house for your vaping needs?

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice color combination, it's wild with the soft pink with the blue hue and bam the green brings her alive into another level..... Specially the green on the hybrid side (Acrylic).....

It's brilliantly made ......

Nailz got her first woody too with evil eyes.....

The color combination is definitely different. Calm then splash!! Love it. I use to only buy dark solid color everything. Now I’ve freed myself up to be bold. Well maybe not in clothes yet but most everything else! It feels good.

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's not a problem it's an addiction........ha ha

The scary thing is, this isn’t even my primary addiction. You should see my collection of synthesizers/music equipment (compared to that, this vape thing is a bargain.) Come to think of it, I actually haven’t bought music gear since I started vaping, so my wife will be happy (although she is happier about me not smelling like an ashtray anymore and coughing up a lung every morning.)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 135435

I forgot the guys name that’s working on your mod. He says it almost there!! You must be so stoked!

Tell me how it works with him. Like I said I couldn’t quite understand what he was saying- is he the only one doing these custom made mods? I think he was saying after yours was completed he had more waiting to be made. Did you have a long wait before him getting started on your mod?

This was his reply to my asking about getting a mod made....
It's going to be (4 to 6) weeks Monday is week #4 for me. And still a week to get to Arizona from Indonesia...... He is currently working on 8 to 10 mods between four builders..... And he will not start new ones until those are completed......

The first step is getting the Stabwood blank done...... Once he has 5 or 6 complete he sends you a picture of the blocks...... You pick one and PayPal him (he will tell you the price). Tell him to send you pictures of the stabwood selection.....

You pick one and tell him the mod you want..... Then you have to select the chip you want, and he will tell you if it's available and possible......

Then you have to tell him if Stabwood buttons are good or if you want metal.......

Also The Java comes only in 26650...... But he has other models too.....

It takes time because it's a hit and miss getting everything together right...... And communication with the builder...... Reinov is the guy building mine......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy crap! And I thought I had an obsession!! Slow down there big guy!! Says no one especially not me!! And you’re building too!

Actually you remind me of me when I first got started except I had never heard or seen stabwood mods. Kinda wished I had. I could used the money I spent on a gazillion mods on getting some stabbys even a custom one or two.

Congratulations on being smoke free for 3 months!!

Have you started to DIY your juice yet? If not, wait until you fall into that rabbit hole too! I can tell you’d have HUNDREDS if not thousands of flavor concentrates within a couple of months!

Have you taken over a room in your house for your vaping needs?
At least he's organized.....
ebbda03977563ef41d44610144c98c39.jpg
8f4bac9f99b84faba88e279b345344a2.jpg
3e9f0979c00c81ce409c0ebd32759dfe.jpg
06bf8fe51e04f0ac565fa5c98fa64dc0.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just thinking about him. When was the last time you saw him here. I really like him. A bit nutty but aren’t we all. I’m so nutty I’ve been to the nut farm in my youth lol!
He lives in a large farm with birds of Paradise, ostriches and Al kinds of animals.......

And he has a nurse and people that help him get around since he is in a wheelchair......

He forgets sometimes things, but it doesn't bother me when he repeats things..... It helps me memorize his conversations...

He also uses that Dragon program (assist typing) he talks and it types for him ......

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have Parkinson's Disease. It goes downhill until it kills you. I shake so bad I am confined to a Wheelchair. Plus meds fuck me up even more. Maybe prolong my life though. I actually don't want to die. I have had a good life though so I am ready to go if the lord calls my name.

I was just answering peoples questions. I have good days and bad. Let's just talk about Stabwood while I still can. thanks

I’m sorry to hear about your Parkinson’s Gorgon (what is your name btw). I know how devastating it can be. My brother in law was diagnosed 2 years ago with it. He refused to go to the doctor because he knew what they’d tell him plus he has really really bad health insurance. So he has to pay for almost everything out of pocket.

It’s a scary disease. Sometimes it seems the side effects of the meds are as bad as the symptoms of the disease. Besides the terribletrembling he’s also had major cognitive issues. Not all the time but it can be bad. He’s had hallucinations and his meds made him “uninhabited” so it was impossible to go anywhere with him. Fortunately they adjusted his meds so that stopped. But oh my god he gets so confused and the worst part is he”ll deny it. He’s always been kind of a know it all so this just eats him up.

You’re certainly in my thoughts and I really enjoy when you’re here. I’ve learned a lot by reading your posts especially the ones between you and @MannyScoot

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are always welcomed here, and you see when you are absent we all miss you ..... So hang in there and keep looking and posting .... And take your meds....

We always take the time to read your comments even if you repeat yourself ..... But remember we all really care, because we are all mature, old, and have experienced a lot in this life......

I could die tomorrow, but I know my son is soon graduating from college , never arrested, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink and works to pay for his own condo and his car and he's 22 years old......

So I did my part already and living alone and working is not a wonderful spot to be....... For me at least.... I feel like all I do is work.....

I would like to see him graduate and get married, but I'm happy with what I have see already........

So Keep posting and reading and stay busy....

You’ve obviously been a great dad and role model for your son. Congratulations!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The scary thing is, this isn’t even my primary addiction. You should see my collection of synthesizers/music equipment (compared to that, this vape thing is a bargain.) Come to think of it, I actually haven’t bought music gear since I started vaping, so my wife will be happy (although she is happier about me not smelling like an ashtray anymore and coughing up a lung every morning.)
I have tons in vaping invested .....and mods that are 1k plus a pop.... And boxes in closets of mods I have never opened..... I used to love Modfather Rta's and I bought (10) in black, SS, and gold..... (8) of them are still in boxes never used......ha ha

I thought the Vaping industry and FDA was going to screw our vape gig up ..... So I spent like crazy......

My money is more in Marvel stuff and Casio watches, I have a Submariner 16610, but never use it...... Plenty of Marvel Art work, comic books and tons of characters in all sizes......

And guns

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He lives in a large farm with birds of Paradise, ostriches and Al kinds of animals.......

And he has a nurse and people that help him get around since he is in a wheelchair......

He forgets sometimes things, but it doesn't bother me when he repeats things..... It helps me memorize his conversations...

He also uses that Dragon program (assist typing) he talks and it types for him ......

That makes me feel better that he is being cared for so well.

I can’t complain when people repeat themselves because I have cognitive deficiencies due to a traumatic brain injury. Because of it I often get confused and will repeat myself and need things repeated to me multiple times before I “get it”. Memory- what memory? A lot of my life is gone and my short term memory is a joke. Seriously my family n friends joke about my symptoms because I used to be pretty smart so we use laughter as a way to deal with it. Between the brain injury the meds I take for MS leave me in a fog most of he time.

The best thing that’s happened to me is vaping and making friends on vaping forums. The more I engage with people the better it is for me.

Where does Gorgon live? He mentioned it before but... I can’t remember lol?! I think it was Eastern Africa or am I waaay off of the mark?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sara I saw the message, that's Reinov..... He's telling you that once he is done with what he is working on, he will contact you to get the mod set up.....

Which I explained to you above......

The first step is getting the Stabwood blank done...... Once he has 5 or 6 complete he sends you a picture of the blocks...... You pick one and PayPal him (he will tell you the price). Tell him to send you pictures of the stabwood selection.....

You pick one and tell him the mod you want..... Then you have to select the chip you want, and he will tell you if it's available and possible......

Then you have to tell him if Stabwood buttons are good or if you want metal.......

It takes time because it's a hit and miss getting everything together right...... And communication with the builder...... Reinov is the guy building mine......

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh you’re a musician? That gear is REALLY expensive! Nothing at all like vape stuff. Especially electronic instruments. You play the keyboard?
I used to be a sound engineer at several Boston clubs back in the 80s. Toured around quite a bit with some local bands as well.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sara I saw the message, that's Reinov..... He's telling you that once he is done with what he is working on, he will contact you to get the mod set up.....

Which I explained to you above......

Ok thanks for explaining that. Again. 26650 is preferred anyways so that’s good. I’ll just sit back and enjoy your mod being made for now then!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That makes me feel better that he is being cared for so well.

I can’t complain when people repeat themselves because I have cognitive deficiencies due to a traumatic brain injury. Because of it I often get confused and will repeat myself and need things repeated to me multiple times before I “get it”. Memory- what memory? A lot of my life is gone and my short term memory is a joke. Seriously my family n friends joke about my symptoms because I used to be pretty smart so we use laughter as a way to deal with it. Between the brain injury the meds I take for MS leave me in a fog most of he time.

The best thing that’s happened to me is vaping and making friends on vaping forums. The more I engage with people the better it is for me.

Where does Gorgon live? He mentioned it before but... I can’t remember lol?! I think it was Eastern Africa or am I waaay off of the mark?
He is somewhere cold Montana, Wyoming... I think he has Llamas or those freaky goat looking animals..... He spoke of having to bring his cattle indoors because they were freezing their asses off a month ago.........

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tons in vaping invested .....and mods that are 1k plus a pop.... And boxes in closets of mods I have never opened..... I used to love Modfather Rta's and I bought (10) in black, SS, and gold..... (8) of them are still in boxes never used......ha ha

I thought the Vaping industry and FDA was going to screw our vape gig up ..... So I spent like crazy......

My money is more in Marvel stuff and Casio watches, I have a Submariner 16610, but never use it...... Plenty of Marvel Art work, comic books and tons of characters in all sizes......

And guns

You sure the fda and government aren’t still going to shut us down or at least limit us to the point of not looking anything like vaping does now? I’m not. That’s why my freezer has 6 liters of 100mg nicotine and my vape closet has enough mods to last me 40 years. One mod a year lol!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok thanks for explaining that. Again. 26650 is preferred anyways so that’s good. I’ll just sit back and enjoy your mod being made for now then!!
Believe me when he is done with mine and the others you will get a picture of an arm with (6) Stabwood blocks on it and he says here is blank pick one.........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sure the fda and government aren’t still going to shut us down or at least limit us to the point of not looking anything like vaping does now? I’m not. That’s why my freezer has 6 liters of 100mg nicotine and my vape closet has enough mods to last me 40 years. One mod a year lol!
Well New York is the first state to abolish e-juice....... And California, Colorado and mainly liberal states will follow.....

And if mods keep blowing up and teenagers keep vaping it will get ugly.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is good keep things stored for surprise attacks.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The difference is night and day. I bought a Minikin Boost as well(will post pics tomorrow) and the gloss on that thing is BLINDING!! Seriously shiny lol!! I may have read its an acrylic finish. It’s made of a different kind of wood than their other mods I think too. Maybe burlwood? Is that a thing lol?! So maybe that determines what finish is best? I dunno. I’m just making things up to see if it makes any sense.

Unfortunately I’m the kind of person who just had to know the whys what’s and how’s of everything. I rarely can get too much information about something.

I’ve watched several long videos of stabwood being made. It’s incredible how it’s done.
Burlwood I thinks has eyes on the wood.....
fb6213a817fd8eaafe53c7cc07d5fa4e.jpg
b38e98f6f529c75062f4940d0e987599.jpg
a7adaf45c381afa24ca722cdb707f8c5.jpg

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh you’re a musician? That gear is REALLY expensive! Nothing at all like vape stuff. Especially electronic instruments. You play the keyboard?
I used to be a sound engineer at several Boston clubs back in the 80s. Toured around quite a bit with some local bands as well.

Keyboard and guitar. Got the whole band thing out of my system in my 20’s and now just enjoy the occasional jam session with friends. You’ll spend thousands just on efx pedals. Sound engineers are saviors to me, so that’s awesome to hear.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Did you see this one ?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwqlZIydega6-EbMn-EVe1k-E04mbMPFe

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keyboard and guitar. Got the whole band thing out of my system in my 20’s and now just enjoy the occasional jam session with friends. You’ll spend thousands just on efx pedals. Sound engineers are saviors to me, so that’s awesome to hear.
If you need pedals let me know..... I know a guy his name is Tim Cox in Orlando Florida..... He is the pedal man.....

Ozzy, Alice, Metallica are some of his past customers..... He has a LinkedIn page where he sells all kinds.....

This is me recording him during a small Private jam session....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn’t know this and it explains why the finishes are soooo much nicer than the ones purchased thru Asmodus and their vendors. For me it’s worth the price increase especially after the hours I’ve put into just attempting to bring out the depth of the colors. Physically it’s just too much for me to do for all my mods. And I’m inpatient too lol!!!
Yeah it's hard work and I kept pushing you to go more.....

I'm sorry I didn't know you were in patienced.......

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it's hard work and I kept pushing you to go more.....

I'm sorry I didn't know you were in patienced.......

Lol! No problem! It’s more my ms that makes me have to start and stop.

Speaking of starting I’m going to get going on the EOS II again. I had polished it with renaissance wax before putting it away. What do I need to do if anything to remove that wax so I can start sanding again?

Thanks

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a mild Stroke. Unfortunately I do not think I will live much longer. If you see me disappear more than say 2 weeks assume I passed on. You Folks are my good friends.

Sara, you want to pay $810? Don't overextend yourself. Manny makes a lot of money and is working!
All of the Mods posted in my absence are beautiful. I especially like Bison.

I was born in Senegal, Africa in the early 1930's. Came to US in 1942. I live in upper Northwest Wisconsin. By Michigan. On a very large Farm but it is actually an Animal sanctuary. Other people are doing all the work now. Luckily I made Money as an Attorney and Inherited Twice! My Afrikaans name was Tahi. Pronounced "Yay See". People here have always just called me Todd and you can too. It is literally the same name.

Stabwoodmods UK is a great guy. 100% legit. He stood behind two broken in a row. He pulled JM from his site losing a fortune in the process. He refuses to sell junk. He said his name is behind everyone he sells.

I was a pro Musician for a while. On tour with Tina Turner in the 70's! I have a state of the art studio but I cannot use it. I have many figurines. Mostly Star Wars. I have AAA+ certified first release of Superman comic! I also have "Introducing the Beatles" SR version on Wax. Not to brag just sharing.

I cannot believe I just remembered all those questions :)

I am alright now but who knows for how long. If I go I would be youngest in my Family to pass. I hope not though.

I really appreciate that you folks care about me.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
best wishes and good luck there Gor.

you know I don't have any wood, least not the kind I can post here :teehee:.

but I will share this with you. I am "thinking" about getting a block of stab and making replacement panels for my G-Class.
like I said, so far just thinking about it = mostly thinking "how" to do it.

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I had a mild Stroke. Unfortunately I do not think I will live much longer. If you see me disappear more than say 2 weeks assume I passed on. You Folks are my good friends.

Sara, you want to pay $810? Don't overextend yourself. Manny makes a lot of money and is working!

I was born in Senegal, Africa in the early 1930's. Came to US in 1942. I live in upper Northwest Wisconsin. By Michigan. On a very large Farm but it is actually an Animal sanctuary. Other people are doing all the work now. Luckily I made Money as an Attorney and Inherited Twice! My Afrikaans name was Tahi. Pronounced "Yay See". People here have always just called me Todd and you can too. It is literally the same name.

Stabwoodmods UK is a great guy. 100% legit. He stood behind two broken in a row. He pulled JM from his site losing a fortune in the process. He refuses to sell junk. He said his name is behind everyone he sells.

I was a pro Musician for a while. On tour with Tina Turner in the 70's! I have a state of the art studio but I cannot use it. I have many figurines. Mostly Star Wars. I have AAA+ certified first release of Superman comic! I also have "Introducing the Beatles" SR version on Wax. Not to brag just sharing.

I am alright now but who knows for how long. If I go I would be youngest in my Family to pass. I hope not though.

There is just too much awesomeness in this post to call out just one...but I have to say, Tina freakin’ Turner!?! Wow.

You add a lot to this thread Todd (which is easily my favorite thread on this forum) so looking forward to many more posts from you.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so much MR. Hollis.

I just noticed that of all things the VA Primo TI is the shortest(in length) Mod they have made. It is 21700! go figure. I love it. Anyone might too. I hope everyone can shop at Stabwood Mods UK if possible. I am in moral debt to that generous man.

Yes I played Bass. You might even find a picture of me on google. not sure. My beard was brown than of course. now it is as white as Christmas but I have always "worn" a beard and Mustache. I was a little guy(and even smaller now). Unlike most "hefty" Bassists LOL. I played Electric and upright too. I can't anymore of course though. Back than all there was is Fender. It was the gold standard. How I wish I still had that. I had pawned it in the early 80's. Now it's age plus history might be worth a lot. Old Fenders are worth a lot. Of course new custom shop is too. We did not have all these fancy Basses back then. I did ultimately get some like MTD and Lakland. I do prefer Bolt on's. Well I mean I did :) All I want now is just to stay alive. I do not mean to bring down the Jolly tone of this thread however.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That sucks........

Stay with us and think, write, keep your mind at ease...... Thinking about things you enjoy keeps you away from anything else that will create stress.... I feel inhuman telling Sarah to spend money, but I also stated that to her in a message, she knows what to spend or better said her budget......

We all miss you and wish nothing happens to you.... I will pray for you and like all Spanish people do light a candle, you know the tall kind with a picture of a saint on it... I'm of a Catholic background so you know the meaning of that......

I sounds like you have enjoyed life doing things you loved, but myself always hated lawyers...... Well let me rephrase that, those 1-800- pain-away traffic kind....... Can't stand those..... And don't spread around news that I'm a multi millionaire like you.......ha ha

Try to do something that requires a lot of movement, do you have a power chair to move around, move don't get bedridden.....

I personally like JayCee it sounds like a music wrapper.... He is a musician...... And plays guitar bass and kick bass which are always the sound that I'm looking for in a tune......

That's the worst ... Stop thinking that nonsense that you don't have more time to live.... What kind of crap is that..... You die when you give up...... Simple as that...........

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! No problem! It’s more my ms that makes me have to start and stop.

Speaking of starting I’m going to get going on the EOS II again. I had polished it with renaissance wax before putting it away. What do I need to do if anything to remove that wax so I can start sanding again?

Thanks
No start sanding that exterior wax pops off immediately and some gets rubbed into the wood...... Doesn't hurt anything.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh isn’t that pretty. Which mod is that? How many stabwood mods do you have anyways?!!!

The description says burlwood. Wonder if there are different varieties of it. Must be but the one you have is special!
View attachment 135451
Some of these are hard to find..... This is the DPM Nataraki all Stabwood #093 (26650).

I have this one and also her partner #011 which is the one Gorgon likes..... With the colors.....

The back of the dark DPM Nataraki looks like a tiger....... Look at pic #3
d0528e5af99247696e250c92f9efd735.jpg
c0f7d29c40784fef13d672b6596d2550.jpg
17ba53dd8af3dc8f6b362640a24e4696.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors