Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
We are all waiting to see her.....

She looks like a modern Picasso work .......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I remember you mentioned him once, but If you’re ever in Jersey you should visit Jai Haze’s shop. He’d go crazy for your Java mod.

One of the few e-juices I like I get from there. His collection of high end mods on display is crazy.

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I thought the new VA was thick poly. No poly at all. They just machine buff them. Machine is fine if you know what you are doing. Otherwise you destroy it. Especially melt resin. You can tell it is not poly because the wood feels different than the resin. the resin is slicker. Although with more work you can get the wood that way too of course.

My VA Primo Titanium is so glossy that I actually thought I got scammed at first and got sent a fake with a sticker on it. Then I thought maybe it had a plastic covering on it for protection that I could remove. I actually didn’t like how it felt in the hand at first because it didn’t feel like wood...then I learned more about VA’s machine buffing and how stabwoodmods.uk buffs them even more, and felt better about it.

But to be honest, I don’t want to shine my wood so much that I forget the essence of the wood itself. Might as well get a metal or marble mod if that were the case. So I’ll need to figure out when to stop polishing.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My VA Primo Titanium is so glossy that I actually thought I got scammed at first and got sent a fake with a sticker on it. Then I thought maybe it had a plastic covering on it for protection that I could remove. I actually didn’t like how it felt in the hand at first because it didn’t feel like wood...then I learned more about VA’s machine buffing and how stabwoodmods.uk buffs them even more, and felt better about it.

But to be honest, I don’t want to shine my wood so much that I forget the essence of the wood itself. Might as well get a metal or marble mod if that were the case. So I’ll need to figure out when to stop polishing.
Yeah this Nataraki V3 made by DPM in 2015 feels like wood..... You can feel the pits and the eyes from the Burlwood.....
9fc6e1e78310bf954a88e23b13205480.jpg

13144617e9dd35590788bbfbab156126.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, no kidding about bad Mexicans but not everybody is like that. They take me outside and help me up to pet the Animals. The Animals still remember me. The Crown IV does not even blow clouds LOL. I really don't know why I always like to use the same one. The lake is far east of me. Although the other side of WI is on the lake. The big bucks property is all in IL though. I feel much better today! Well A/C is already on feels good. One of our cats is blocking the display in front of me right now HA! My address is actually in Il. It is a mailbox because there is no mail or anything here. The bill from Helicopter should be 60 Grand but I want them to come if I need them so no choice to pay it. I just read a lot of people "settle" with them but then they never come again! If someone is broke I understand. Although it is a private helicopter with doctor and two nurses. That shit costs money. I am certainly not going to rip them off.

They still did not get my Mod back yet! He was paying for shipping so he said First class. Can take Month's. I don't mind though. He is nice enough to take it back. In retrospect, Damn JM is junk.

Once your Mods are completely polished you might want to get a "Fabulustre" cloth to maintain them. Certainly as good as yours are, Manny. I thought the new VA was thick poly. No poly at all. They just machine buff them. Machine is fine if you know what you are doing. Otherwise you destroy it. Especially melt resin. You can tell it is not poly because the wood feels different than the resin. the resin is slicker. Although with more work you can get the wood that way too of course.
Yeah the mods with heavy resin and even the Hybrid have more of that cactus juice in the pores so by sanding and friction they create a shine like glass...... Specially on that rear it's really glass back there in the dark part....
ad90821af32c2639ad4085012b765fe9.jpg
4594e3a357f67b92f7f576cc834572e8.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, no kidding about bad Mexicans but not everybody is like that. They take me outside and help me up to pet the Animals. The Animals still remember me. The Crown IV does not even blow clouds LOL. I really don't know why I always like to use the same one. The lake is far east of me. Although the other side of WI is on the lake. The big bucks property is all in IL though. I feel much better today! Well A/C is already on feels good. One of our cats is blocking the display in front of me right now HA! My address is actually in Il. It is a mailbox because there is no mail or anything here. The bill from Helicopter should be 60 Grand but I want them to come if I need them so no choice to pay it. I just read a lot of people "settle" with them but then they never come again! If someone is broke I understand. Although it is a private helicopter with doctor and two nurses. That shit costs money. I am certainly not going to rip them off.

They still did not get my Mod back yet! He was paying for shipping so he said First class. Can take Month's. I don't mind though. He is nice enough to take it back. In retrospect, Damn JM is junk.

Once your Mods are completely polished you might want to get a "Fabulustre" cloth to maintain them. Certainly as good as yours are, Manny. I thought the new VA was thick poly. No poly at all. They just machine buff them. Machine is fine if you know what you are doing. Otherwise you destroy it. Especially melt resin. You can tell it is not poly because the wood feels different than the resin. the resin is slicker. Although with more work you can get the wood that way too of course.
Yeah you are in the middle of nowhere, it's difficult to get quick medical help without a helicopter or your own doctor living with you.......

And if you skip on the bill next time they won't come at all.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ran and picked up a new Lipo for my NLPWM......

The guy was what kind of RC you have ..... and I pulled out the mod out of the bag .......

He was like WTF is that .... Ha Ha ......

Gave me something to do.....
9c73770169fe473bd728a657565ec83a.jpg
d6b3d420334c2db65025e99c23a790fc.jpg
9d6045fa0c9a122ee81c9e2f9fcadc9f.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is not a joke. I went into R/C shop to get a battery too. I was not sure it would fit so I pulled the Mod out of my pocket. The stupid kid yelled BOMB! I explained it is "the" Bomb but not a Bomb LOL. I like R/C too. I have a great Team Associated setup. It seems Manny and I like everything top of the line. I remember many years ago my Grandfather told me if you are going to buy something, buy the best and then you won't regret it. No I cannot stiff them on the Helicopter unfortunately. Usually I can get a ride to the hospital but a stroke is urgent. The sooner you get help the less damage done. Luckily It really did not change anything luckily. Only in hospital for 2 days. DR. Said I was very lucky. I am 180 miles from the hospital in Greenbay.

Speaking of that. I am different than most people. I do not "pit" the Packers against the Bears or vice versa. In my opinion they both have their merits. I do not care who wins just to see the game. I do not know why people can't just get along. Mention Bears up here likely to be shot. Speaking of that my aim is obviously no good anymore. I would be likely to hit everything but the intruder! No big deal most people do not even know my home exists. It is almost 3 miles off a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I am concerned when we let unknown service people in. They can see this and plot to rob us but never happened yet.

I have two Natakari as well now but nothing like your first one. Yours is my favorite Mod I have ever seen. The resin compliments the Burl wood perfectly. VA is shiny. I can't polish it and see no reason to anyways. I try to get already polished for that reason. Where do all of you see on UK Stabwood site he polishes them? I have heard this many times but I find no mention of it on his website. It would be funny if you got it so slick it popped out of your hand. Or maybe not funny at all actually. I think the wood on the Mozaic is nice but the custom fit shape is the shit. At least Samsung 40T 21700 last as long as a good 26650. The Ijoy's sucked and I paid through the nose for them. Maybe fakes knowing that asshole. The 40T were only $8 each. The more you order the bigger the discount. It was 1800batteries I got them from. By far the best price. Most sites want $12-$15. Vapcell is a grade B Rewrap of it for $25, Duh.

The above one looks nice but too boxy for me. The Duke and Knight are boxy too. The Primo TI might be their first curved Mod. Amazingly it is actually shorter in length than any of their others and it is 21700.

Manny, I wanted to ask you a question. Do you think a well lit area attracts or detracts burglars? Thanks. We have a lot of lighting so folks can work at night. For instance why do Animals always give birth at 3Am LOL. Actually there is a reason but too long and boring to explain.

We have full time Veterinarian. For me my Nurse is fine. A doctor makes at least $600,000 a year. No need for that. Only the dumbest rich folks employ a Doctor IMO. My Nurse is a Nurse practitioner so really a Doctor anyways but costs me much less than a full time Doctor. Plus he has gone above and beyond his duty many times. He goes to the grocery store for us and stuff like that. Even help out with the Animals. He loves it here. Has a good job with but one patient. Vets up here do not make much so that at least that is to our benefit. A lot of vets with offices will rob you blind. I have been around Animals long enough to know who is a Schizer. Hey, I know one German word too. No seriously though Dogs are always trained in Deutsch. That way they do not disobey from some other jerk. Unless in Germany of course I suppose. That would be funny though the cop calls on the dog and the assailant calls it off! For all I know they train in English in Germany!

I like Crown IV but honestly it sucks balls. Must screw/unscrew 5+ times before it does not say short. Cannot blow clouds even if you want it too. I like it because it hardly leaks thus destroying expensive Mods. The odd thing is in Temp control. No difference whatsoever from 28W to 160W. Of course not 160W on DNA75 though obviously. The temp makes some difference but over 460F just burns my lips. In Power/Watts of course more makes a difference but way too hot for me. I will say Temp control on a DNA is the best there is. For longevity go YIHI though. 450J is very good but 350J is bulletproof IMO.

Well I am going to bed soon. Too tired from Meds. Y'all take care until I am here tomorrow. Although go to bed at 9PM, wake up at 5AM then. Used to have to, to feed the chickens though. One other thing. This chair is hurting my back. I need a pillow or something. Just saying :) OH, I hope this is not too long. Have to make up for 3 day's I missed here!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the best burglars the first thing they do at night is unscrew the light bulbs to keep it dark, the same thing when they are going to rob you at the house, they unscrew the bulb and hide waiting for you to come home.

Darkness helps them in hiding and difficult to recognize a person in total darkness...... So yes light it up and prevent it from tampering...

If you see an exterior light that's out, be aware that someone could of turned it off..... If not replace immediately.........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No the sitz and foose, suche, da, hier, and all training from Shepard's to Rotweilers are all German commands ....

They were training the animals in the 15th and 16th century way before anyone else..... Well the Romans also trained their animals....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very well lit. Fixtures have "puzzle" screws so anti tamper. Any one can get the bit but I doubt burglars up here regularly carry that. Plus every single entry point is alarmed On satellite communication. 52 cameras around property. Mainly so I can watch people do their jobs but have infrared night vision. Plus Animal cameras. You know, the ones for dear hunting. So any perp gets snapped and does not even know it for police to ID them. No crime here but must take concern how secluded it is and police are 90 miles away. Worst part though is there is no FD. Mail is not a big deal. Someone just goes to IL every other week and gets it for us. These kids have a business here. They go get people stuff! Amazingly there is a smoke shop 10 miles away with vape stuff. Although I never shop vape at a smoke shop. Glad for the advent of the internet. Before, life here was much more difficult. Fedex and UPS, AMZL come but charge a fortune. My fault once had UPS come and get stuck in 3' of snow! electricity is from 250KVA generator, septic, wells ETC. One large bore well in Aquifer for fire.

I did not know this. We always trained in German. I thought it was so a bad guy did not understand unless he was German of course. I did not know it was just because they were the first to train. Mainly used with aggressive larger breeds. Rotts, Pitts, Doberman, Shepard. Heck it is a German Shepard. I should have known that!

Chair is very good. It is like the Rolls Royce Wheel Chair but just sitting all day takes it's toll. They do range of motion on me every day though.

Thanks Manny

Now I really have to go to sleep.... Just did not want to wake up at 4AM.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very well lit. Fixtures have "puzzle" screws so anti tamper. Any one can get the bit but I doubt burglars up here regularly carry that. Plus every single entry point is alarmed On satellite communication. 52 cameras around property. Mainly so I can watch people do their jobs but have infrared night vision. Plus Animal cameras. You know, the ones for dear hunting. So any perp gets snapped and does not even know it for police to ID them. No crime here but must take concern how secluded it is and police are 90 miles away. Worst part though is there is no FD. Mail is not a big deal. Someone just goes to IL every other week and gets it for us. These kids have a business here. They go get people stuff! Amazingly there is a smoke shop 10 miles away with vape stuff. Although I never shop vape at a smoke shop. Glad for the advent of the internet. Before, life here was much more difficult. Fedex and UPS, AMZL come but charge a fortune. My fault once had UPS come and get stuck in 3' of snow! electricity is from 250KVA generator, septic, wells ETC. One large bore well in Aquifer for fire.

I did not know this. We always trained in German. I thought it was so a bad guy did not understand unless he was German of course. I did not know it was just because they were the first to train. Mainly used with aggressive larger breeds. Rotts, Pitts, Doberman, Shepard. Heck it is a German Shepard. I should have known that!

Chair is very good. It is like the Rolls Royce Wheel Chair but just sitting all day takes it's toll. They do range of motion on me every day though.

Thanks Manny

Now I really have to go to sleep.... Just did not want to wake up at 4AM.
Goodnight brother get a soft ass pillow.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Foose "Yelled loud" is feet in German..... That triggers the dog to stop everything or anything he is doing immediately ....go around you and sit to your left.......

He does that with one word..... Not stop, come here, sit next to me..... One simple word covers that...... "FOOSE"

And even though he is at foose, he is so hyper and ready to fuck that asailant some more....... Waiting for you to yell "Fass".......

I had a German trained Rotweiler.... Female.... She would not let anyone near me specially a woman........ I gave her to a friend in Germany when I met my ex-wife.......

When my ex touched me, the dog left anything she was doing (even eating) rush next to me and just growl and looked at her like she wanted to fuck her up......

I should have kept my dog.......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny I saw something about sleeves but I don’t understand how they work. Can you explain it to me? Thanks
Yeah you take the screws off the front plate.... Take the battery cover off and slide the Stabwood down.... Slide the new sleeve and attach the face screws and bam new mod for $50 bucks.......

Watch this:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I bought a Minikin Boost stabwood and the finish is a very high gloss. I forget what it is but it’s beautiful. What kind of cloth should I use to polish it to get fingerprints off of it. This photo doesn’t show the finish well. I’ll take a better photo tomorrow.

Glad you had a good day! Animals are amazing at boosting my moods. I have bipolar 2 depression and even on meds I often get low but i have 2 dogs and a cat that make me so happy! I don’t know what I would do without them to be honest. I’m glad you have help to get you to the animals!!

CA243026-4C17-4EF2-B5C7-AA8DF091207C.jpeg

6141B0DF-BF70-4CEA-9FC9-2DFE7D37302F.jpeg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah you take the screws off the front plate.... Take the battery cover off and slide the Stabwood down.... Slide the new sleeve and attach the face screws and bam new mod for $50 bucks.......

Watch this:

I’ve seen that review before I just never thought about the idea of swapping out sleeves. Pretty cool. I wonder if that’s what the UK Stabwood does to have all the different types of colors than what Yihi offers.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve seen that review before I just never thought about the idea of swapping out sleeves. Pretty cool. I wonder if that’s what the UK Stabwood does to have all the different types of colors than what Yihi offers.
Man we have musicians here, guitar players, bass players...... We should create a band.....

The Woodies.....

I can play a mean Cowbell........

Lol! I have no musical talents other than a good ear. That’s the only way I stayed in the music business so long as a sound technician.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch how disassemble s it.......

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the feel of the wood too but I also like variety. So some of my mods with beautiful matte finishes I’ll leave alone. I also like the high gloss coated mods even though they feel almost like plastic or glass. Having them all the same would be boring for me. This way each mod has a unique feeling as I hold it in my hands. Some I can feel different imperfections and the matte ones feel just soft to the touch then the hard as glass slippery glossy ones. I love the look and feel of all of them!

I’m so hooked on them. Lol!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is not a joke. I went into R/C shop to get a battery too. I was not sure it would fit so I pulled the Mod out of my pocket. The stupid kid yelled BOMB! I explained it is "the" Bomb but not a Bomb LOL. I like R/C too. I have a great Team Associated setup. It seems Manny and I like everything top of the line. I remember many years ago my Grandfather told me if you are going to buy something, buy the best and then you won't regret it. No I cannot stiff them on the Helicopter unfortunately. Usually I can get a ride to the hospital but a stroke is urgent. The sooner you get help the less damage done. Luckily It really did not change anything luckily. Only in hospital for 2 days. DR. Said I was very lucky. I am 180 miles from the hospital in Greenbay.

Speaking of that. I am different than most people. I do not "pit" the Packers against the Bears or vice versa. In my opinion they both have their merits. I do not care who wins just to see the game. I do not know why people can't just get along. Mention Bears up here likely to be shot. Speaking of that my aim is obviously no good anymore. I would be likely to hit everything but the intruder! No big deal most people do not even know my home exists. It is almost 3 miles off a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I am concerned when we let unknown service people in. They can see this and plot to rob us but never happened yet.

I have two Natakari as well now but nothing like your first one. Yours is my favorite Mod I have ever seen. The resin compliments the Burl wood perfectly. VA is shiny. I can't polish it and see no reason to anyways. I try to get already polished for that reason. Where do all of you see on UK Stabwood site he polishes them? I have heard this many times but I find no mention of it on his website. It would be funny if you got it so slick it popped out of your hand. Or maybe not funny at all actually. I think the wood on the Mozaic is nice but the custom fit shape is the shit. At least Samsung 40T 21700 last as long as a good 26650. The Ijoy's sucked and I paid through the nose for them. Maybe fakes knowing that asshole. The 40T were only $8 each. The more you order the bigger the discount. It was 1800batteries I got them from. By far the best price. Most sites want $12-$15. Vapcell is a grade B Rewrap of it for $25, Duh.

The above one looks nice but too boxy for me. The Duke and Knight are boxy too. The Primo TI might be their first curved Mod. Amazingly it is actually shorter in length than any of their others and it is 21700.

Manny, I wanted to ask you a question. Do you think a well lit area attracts or detracts burglars? Thanks. We have a lot of lighting so folks can work at night. For instance why do Animals always give birth at 3Am LOL. Actually there is a reason but too long and boring to explain.

We have full time Veterinarian. For me my Nurse is fine. A doctor makes at least $600,000 a year. No need for that. Only the dumbest rich folks employ a Doctor IMO. My Nurse is a Nurse practitioner so really a Doctor anyways but costs me much less than a full time Doctor. Plus he has gone above and beyond his duty many times. He goes to the grocery store for us and stuff like that. Even help out with the Animals. He loves it here. Has a good job with but one patient. Vets up here do not make much so that at least that is to our benefit. A lot of vets with offices will rob you blind. I have been around Animals long enough to know who is a Schizer. Hey, I know one German word too. No seriously though Dogs are always trained in Deutsch. That way they do not disobey from some other jerk. Unless in Germany of course I suppose. That would be funny though the cop calls on the dog and the assailant calls it off! For all I know they train in English in Germany!

I like Crown IV but honestly it sucks balls. Must screw/unscrew 5+ times before it does not say short. Cannot blow clouds even if you want it too. I like it because it hardly leaks thus destroying expensive Mods. The odd thing is in Temp control. No difference whatsoever from 28W to 160W. Of course not 160W on DNA75 though obviously. The temp makes some difference but over 460F just burns my lips. In Power/Watts of course more makes a difference but way too hot for me. I will say Temp control on a DNA is the best there is. For longevity go YIHI though. 450J is very good but 350J is bulletproof IMO.

Well I am going to bed soon. Too tired from Meds. Y'all take care until I am here tomorrow. Although go to bed at 9PM, wake up at 5AM then. Used to have to, to feed the chickens though. One other thing. This chair is hurting my back. I need a pillow or something. Just saying :) OH, I hope this is not too long. Have to make up for 3 day's I missed here!
You like baseball...... I have tons of stuff and some collection stuff......
90c408220829781776715a5bb20f4dcd.jpg
7fc8fc30ff887c0b8d2efc95b03a6a59.jpg
4a8a79431fc4aa3acc213e75167664e5.jpg
5caaebebfa8301451dc45be62e8144af.jpg
40b04e697337954215311922d628e681.jpg
85881ab13a3fd7d2f155ef9f80154abc.jpg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

On the U.K. website it’s hard to find lol! But when you do find it it says they oil and polish some of them. Wait a minute...
so the Asmodus Silvanusa is piled and polished but not the Minikin Boost due to the finish it has.
2AE3F95A-7C5E-4545-96E0-5E67E4FC666C.jpeg E2D572D8-98CC-41F9-8464-B61833E57CB3.jpeg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really use Renaissance outside couple of times a month......

I rub and mainly put layers upon layers inside the battery tube..... That's the Inside Stabwood......

Stabwood doesn't crack from the outside..... It cracks inside first toward the outside......

So the inside needs to be protected specially in hot temperature..... Stabwood loves moisture and oil from your hands....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fidola13 Gorgon mentioned a towel that's good to keep mods shined (has wax built in)..... He might post the name of it again......

I can't find his post where he mentioned the name of it.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like mirror polished already done. Wow, Babe Ruth. I have the whole set sealed with mickey mantle rookie card! A lot of other stuff. Signed bats,balls ETC. I have NBA and NFL stuff too. Even NASCAR and Formula 1. Having lived in Chicago I have a lot of stuff signed by M. Jordan. I lived right by him for a while. Now my sister lives across the street from the house he has for sale right now, It is so expensive he can't even sell it.

I do not fully speak German but know how to train dogs. I had trained many Grand Champions. Again, not bragging just sharing. I actually hate braggers. You have a very nice collection of MLB stuff too.

I shredded all my Robert Kelly stuff. Worth nothing now plus I want nothing to do with a sick bastard like that. I believe them all because he is so uneducated he is not a very good liar!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like mirror polished already done. Wow, Babe Ruth. I have the whole set sealed with mickey mantle rookie card! A lot of other stuff. Signed bats,balls ETC. I have NBA and NFL stuff too. Even NASCAR and Formula 1. Having lived in Chicago I have a lot of stuff signed by M. Jordan. I lived right by him for a while. Now my sister lives across the street from the house he has for sale right now, It is so expensive he can't even sell it.

I do not fully speak German but know how to train dogs. I had trained many Grand Champions. Again, not bragging just sharing. I actually hate braggers. You have a very nice collection of MLB stuff too.

I shredded all my Robert Kelly stuff. Worth nothing now plus I want nothing to do with a sick bastard like that. I believe them all because he is so uneducated he is not a very good liar!
Yeah I used to buy a lot and gave my baseball card collection to my little brother..... He lost them in a fire...... They where from The Johnny Bench, Catfish Hunter, Roberto Clemente era in the 70's.....

Kept some bats ... Sold a Hank Aaron bat to a buddy of mine for a good price..... That's the one missing in my bat frame.......

I kept some memorabilia...... But lots it's in Storage in Florida...... I'm sending all of my shit to my son in Orlando FL so he can sell it and get some things he desires......

I mailed him the storage keys so he can dig all the shit out too and sell it .......

Pretty much all I have are my Nikon cameras and my Alienware 17 R5 laptops I bought last year..... for work and porn

My Stabwood mods keep me happy for now.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the U.K. website it’s hard to find lol! But when you do find it it says they oil and polish some of them. Wait a minute...
so the Asmodus Silvanusa is piled and polished but not the Minikin Boost due to the finish it has.
View attachment 135599 View attachment 135600
Yeah Minikin V2 Kodamas get very little attention from Asmodus..... They trim and sand it enough and out they go......

The four I bought none where spit shinned....
6f11b39bda1a1d621d1799dc521541fb.jpg
6e2e37c6db1d8185f5f6589038f9a709.jpg
9c41924cc81c6db8061e963fff531d3e.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not really "Female" looking. It is nice IMO. You find as you get older you need less shit. When we are younger we want everything. I just kept stuff because they will have it all when I am gone. All packed up for years though. I just did not to be around for the bickering He/She got this and I wanted it. Let them duke it out when I am not around for it. Some will take care of Animals move in here. All that matters to me.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really use Renaissance outside couple of times a month......

I rub and mainly put layers upon layers inside the battery tube..... That's the Inside Stabwood......

Stabwood doesn't crack from the outside..... It cracks inside first toward the outside......

So the inside needs to be protected specially in hot temperature..... Stabwood loves moisture and oil from your hands....

This is good information to know.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight my DPM every day beater.... It's really a good one.... Check out any DPM they build good mods.....

That UK company has one.... 26650 but a bit female looking for me perfect for Fidola13 (Sara) and they are giving it away .....

https://www.stabwoodmods.co.uk/Box-Mods-UK-for-Sale/DPM-Nataraki-SS-26650-c32959235
14d3e315ef9d0e81588b8b66065d20be.jpg

Honestly I’m not crazy about those colors. I’m much more a blue person but I have been opening myself up to new colors with my stabwoods. Just not that one. Wish they had more. I love the color of yours!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly I’m not crazy about those colors. I’m much more a blue person but I have been opening myself up to new colors with my stabwoods. Just not that one. Wish they had more. I love the color of yours!!
That's a rare the last one they built was over (3) years ago.....

So that one is a real rare one to find..... If it was a different color I would have bought it last year when I first saw it....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Mozaic will be completed tomorrow.....He had to make a thin titanium plate where the Stabwood face will be mounted.....

So you can see the Stabwood front, but behind the Stabwood it's a titanium plate if it makes sense.

It's extra support to keep the Stabwood from cracking.....

That's all that's missing the front panel and polishing......

He also added silicon pads around the fire button and the control nipple to keep accidental spills of e-juice from contacting the board......

ee7b2eee27fce9628951a6116d26fe58.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sounds like Mozaic Guy really knows what he is doing. Not anything like JM. There are the boy's and the Men. Manny why do you like Kodama which is 10 on a tube but not the Duke. Whatever you wish but you will not see me selling my Duke(s). I take it a 1/1 is not 10 on a tube unless it just comes out better by look and they "call" it. Sara, yours is so shiny the light color resin almost looks like stainless steel! You did a good job. Especially that you are disabled. I do not mean that in a bad way but a good way. I can't even put on my own clothes anymore. Let alone polish a Mod. At least my Nurse is good about helping me vape. It does not matter for me anymore. However I was just told they completed a study at Harvard Medical School. They found long term vaping reduces lung capacity some but nothing like smoking. Y'all remember when you smoked and got out of breath climbing one flight of stairs? Vaping does not do that. So it cannot reduce it that much. It does not matter to me at this point. If I was 19 I would just try to quit altogether. I smoked 40+ years. Chewed too. When I was young, especially in undeveloped country they thought smoking was "good" for you. They always find out shit later. Like now suing for asbestos. It used to be the ultimate shit. Also Teflon now bad too. Really I hate to say it but smoking does not even matter let alone vaping. Today almost anything causes cancer. Especially all the shit everyone is spraying in the air. I hate those Glade scents. Especially candles. Great way to burn down your building. You want good scent? Get an Atomizer. Not cheap. I do not mean a nebulizer. Those suck balls and don't even smell. You put some pure lemon oil in the Atomizer and smells great, no harm to you. Or any other oil that is not known to be harmful. Just be careful if you have Animals, especially birds. Some oils will kill them in a day. It is very sad to lose a bird that could have lived longer than you. Also lose $10,000+++. I do not give a shit money though. Just very sad to kill lovely bird. They are very sensitive to almost anything in air. Here it is okay because of the size of this place. Birds nowhere near where I atomize or vape and on different furnaces anyways. Manny you will know this place is so big it actually has "chillers" for A/C. You know Chillers commercial right? Total in building is about 500 Tons. Some little 5 ton machine not going to cut it HA. Instead of going with 50 machines they put in Chillers. Much more economical. Plus commercial service gets here immediately. Not like residential service see you in a week when it is 110 out. Those do not break anyways. Little split A/C is really crap but all homes have them. We also have hydronic boilers instead of water heaters. Pump that far would be 15 minutes before had hot water at a fixture. Again, not bragging it is what it is. Cat blocking display again but I trust Dragon did right. Spell check is a joke. You look back and are like, that is not what the fuck I wrote LOL. VA is above Asmodus but not Mozaic. That shit is on a different level. Put TI plate so won't crack plus grommets on buttons. Good shit Maynard. I wonder how you pull off glued on faceplate without screws? It looks cleaner but is a PITA to service I guess. Fuck, I do not even know how to pry it off. I want wax inside. VA is solid Stabwood block. Other mas produced put a battery reinforcement tube but VA you can se the Stabwood in there. No tube. Stabwood is stronger than thatthin aluminum tube anyways. I leaked juice on 510 but VA is sealed. Asmodus is not. It will short out Asmodus. Sorry for no paragraphs just tired as shit. it is 8PM going to bed. Unlike other old Folks I can sleep my ass off due to meds.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sounds like Mozaic Guy really knows what he is doing. Not anything like JM. There are the boy's and the Men. Manny why do you like Kodama which is 10 on a tube but not the Duke. Whatever you wish but you will not see me selling my Duke(s). I take it a 1/1 is not 10 on a tube unless it just comes out better by look and they "call" it. Sara, yours is so shiny the light color resin almost looks like stainless steel! You did a good job. Especially that you are disabled. I do not mean that in a bad way but a good way. I can't even put on my own clothes anymore. Let alone polish a Mod. At least my Nurse is good about helping me vape. It does not matter for me anymore. However I was just told they completed a study at Harvard Medical School. They found long term vaping reduces lung capacity some but nothing like smoking. Y'all remember when you smoked and got out of breath climbing one flight of stairs? Vaping does not do that. So it cannot reduce it that much. It does not matter to me at this point. If I was 19 I would just try to quit altogether. I smoked 40+ years. Chewed too. When I was young, especially in undeveloped country they thought smoking was "good" for you. They always find out shit later. Like now suing for asbestos. It used to be the ultimate shit. Also Teflon now bad too. Really I hate to say it but smoking does not even matter let alone vaping. Today almost anything causes cancer. Especially all the shit everyone is spraying in the air. I hate those Glade scents. Especially candles. Great way to burn down your building. You want good scent? Get an Atomizer. Not cheap. I do not mean a nebulizer. Those suck balls and don't even smell. You put some pure lemon oil in the Atomizer and smells great, no harm to you. Or any other oil that is not known to be harmful. Just be careful if you have Animals, especially birds. Some oils will kill them in a day. It is very sad to lose a bird that could have lived longer than you. Also lose $10,000+++. I do not give a shit money though. Just very sad to kill lovely bird. They are very sensitive to almost anything in air. Here it is okay because of the size of this place. Birds nowhere near where I atomize or vape and on different furnaces anyways. Manny you will know this place is so big it actually has "chillers" for A/C. You know Chillers commercial right? Total in building is about 500 Tons. Some little 5 ton machine not going to cut it HA. Instead of going with 50 machines they put in Chillers. Much more economical. Plus commercial service gets here immediately. Not like residential service see you in a week when it is 110 out. Those do not break anyways. Little split A/C is really crap but all homes have them. We also have hydronic boilers instead of water heaters. Pump that far would be 15 minutes before had hot water at a fixture. Again, not bragging it is what it is. Cat blocking display again but I trust Dragon did right. Spell check is a joke. You look back and are like, that is not what the fuck I wrote LOL. VA is above Asmodus but not Mozaic. That shit is on a different level. Put TI plate so won't crack plus grommets on buttons. Good shit Maynard. I wonder how you pull off glued on faceplate without screws? It looks cleaner but is a PITA to service I guess. Fuck, I do not even know how to pry it off. I want wax inside. VA is solid Stabwood block. Other mas produced put a battery reinforcement tube but VA you can se the Stabwood in there. No tube. Stabwood is stronger than thatthin aluminum tube anyways. I leaked juice on 510 but VA is sealed. Asmodus is not. It will short out Asmodus. Sorry for no paragraphs just tired as shit. it is 8PM going to bed. Unlike other old Folks I can sleep my ass off due to meds.
The Asmodus Minikin V2 Kodama is a bit smaller and not $1,000 bucks..... I can use it and if it falls out of my pocket it's not The Duke..... The Duke is beautiful..... But that Kodama it's been polished so much she is gorgeous wood......

The Kodama is a real Stabwood mod, 85% Stabwood and 15% resin .... The Duke has a wannabe Stabwood feel, It's 50% Stabwood and 50% resin..... The Duke is like art work.....

Chillers big ones 150 tons plus we inspect, I have seen 500 tonners on several warehouses (4) of them together is an amazing site to see...... I did the old Revlon plant in Phoenix 800,000 square foot building ... It's now a **** growhouse they produce 3,000 pounds a week of medical ****.

The biggest building we have done is (3) million square feet..... It had over 200 (5) ton heat pumps and 100 swamp coolers on the roof.

The old Revlon grow house runs power compacts 24-7 for lighting at 5,600k daylight and their conductors we're overheating, so we Inspected the chillers, the swamp coolers, and thermal imaged all their sub-panels to see which areas were failing (overheating).

We were hired by an electrical contractor to find the issue and after they repaired all conductors and circuit breakers we verified their work for the final ...... Ha ha

Sara got a beautiful mod...... And That Bison mod from Don..... Wow

You have a large place to require that much cooling, but with animals and kept indoors it's better to have higher tonnage..... Than not enough.....

The titanium plate on the Java and the Stabwood face plate need no glue, he stacks them together and screws them in with four hex screws... Cheesy-Peezy.... When you push the fire button or use the USB it keeps the Stabwood face level with no chance of being pushed and cracked...... They know their shit.....

Lawsuits ha ha.... I heard today an older woman is sueing the Houston Astros for 5 million..... She says they shot t-shirts with a Canon into the public and a t-shirt hit her hand and broke her finger.......

b5de7c124d87040dc5df3887e16bbbd0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to say the Duke upshows it big time. See 200x5 ton is what is stupid. very old school. you have machines failing left and right. the grow house must need more tonnage then a regular establishment? To cool all the lighting? I always watch diy places go up on cops lol. overheating that much juice is no joke. arc-fault on someone Kentucky fried!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to say the Duke upshows it big time. See 200x5 ton is what is stupid. very old school. you have machines failing left and right. the grow house must need more tonnage then a regular establishment? To cool all the lighting? I always watch diy places go up on cops lol. overheating that much juice is no joke. arc-fault on someone Kentucky fried!
You have places with many offices and you want to go old school listen to this.....we did a flight school in Scottsdale the roof was poured cement surfaced with a membrane then dirt and finally river rock.......

It had 50 a/c condensers on the roof and 50 air handlers above the suspended ceilings on the 3 floor building .......

The school trained (2) of the terrorist of the Sept. 11, 2001 twin towers......

Just got a message that Mozaic received a new machine just know as am typing...... It's a new machine where they enter the design of the mod and the machine makes the mod.

No more hand finishing...... So I'm glad I'm getting a hand made rather than machined..
48538e2a84bec2f4844b6049658749fa.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you see a grow room the size of a football field, with hundreds of power compacts....... I swear it feels like you are in an open field in Mexico from the light ....... That place is a nightmare........ To keep operational

They have (3) dudes 24-7 walking around with Hasmat suits and masks spraying the plants and picking small buds and manicuring the plants....... It's a wild experience...... 3,000 pounds a week !

VU Sponsors