Become a Patron!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So right outta the gate, I smell Caps VCV1(and/or Cake Batter?). And the concentrate is also pink/red tinged. I’m also gonna guess TFA Strawberry Ripe, Strawberry or Caps Sweet Strawberry....a combo probably. I’m also gonna guess Caps and/or TFA Sweet Cream and TFA CGC. Or just GC clear.

It’s mixed and steeping. I’ll report in later.....
Sounds like unicorn milk lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like unicorn milk lol

Is that the Cuttwood's? I tasted some of that at a local shop... first thing out of my mouth -- along with the vapor -- was "where's the strawberry?" I tasted NONE.

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that the Cuttwood's? I tasted some of that at a local shop... first thing out of my mouth -- along with the vapor -- was "where's the strawberry?" I tasted NONE.

Andria
That's the one. When I mix it myself, I can taste the strawberry for a couple days but after that it fades as the creams come out.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's the one. When I mix it myself, I can taste the strawberry for a couple days but after that it fades as the creams come out.

And people gasp with shock because I use 13.5% shisha strawberry -- but hey, my strawberry doesn't fade. :D It's really best after about a week's steep, but the flavor is POW! right in the kisser! :giggle:

Andria

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So right outta the gate, I smell Caps VCV1(and/or Cake Batter?). And the concentrate is also pink/red tinged. I’m also gonna guess TFA Strawberry Ripe, Strawberry or Caps Sweet Strawberry....a combo probably. I’m also gonna guess Caps and/or TFA Sweet Cream and TFA CGC. Or just GC clear.

It’s mixed and steeping. I’ll report in later.....
Are you making OMG? Sounds very similar to what I would think could be combined for the OMG juice? We just found that they OMG concentrate you can use.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are you making OMG? Sounds very similar to what I would think could be combined for the OMG juice? We just found that they OMG concentrate you can use.
So....I have a Mom and Pops Vapor Shop in my town. I went and got the OMG one shot and mixed it up. I’ll let it sit for a week or so to let the custard/creams settle down. I was commenting on my first impressions upon smelling the mix.

Edit: also could be Caps VBIC. It’s Caps, whatever it is.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can some link me to or give me the exact pg vg you use from Amazon..free shipping preferred.
I was told by vape store guy who used to be a nurse that with nic that is concentrated..a drop on ur skin can really harm /kill u.
You can get VG, PG, and nicotine from NicRiver. The thing is tho, you really want to spend over $50 to get free shipping. I stopped using essential depot because they sent me emails talking about raising their rates. You should see how much what you want costs at NicRiver cuz you could save money and get it all from one place.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can get VG, PG, and nicotine from NicRiver. The thing is tho, you really want to spend over $50 to get free shipping. I stopped using essential depot because they sent me emails talking about raising their rates. You should see how much what you want costs at NicRiver cuz you could save money and get it all from one place.

Amazon Prime ALWAYS has free shipping! 2 day priority, even Sunday delivery.

Andria

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So....I have a Mom and Pops Vapor Shop in my town. I went and got the OMG one shot and mixed it up. I’ll let it sit for a week or so to let the custard/creams settle down. I was commenting on my first impressions upon smelling the mix.

Edit: also could be Caps VBIC. It’s Caps, whatever it i

@wildgypsy70
That is such a nice thing of you to do!

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Amazon Prime ALWAYS has free shipping! 2 day priority, even Sunday delivery.

Andria
Yes I have the Amazon Prime membership so I'm placing orders all the time to take advantage of it because I do tend to think of things or need them last minute and I am super impatient so it's a great feature for me.
Sometimes even if it's not prime, there are sellers that have pretty much the same price and free shipping- it just doesn't come in 2 days.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes I have the Amazon Prime membership so I'm placing orders all the time to take advantage of it because I do tend to think of things or need them last minute and I am super impatient so it's a great feature for me.
Sometimes even if it's not prime, there are sellers that have pretty much the same price and free shipping- it just doesn't come in 2 days.

The Prime is REALLY helpful for PG/VG, because they're so heavy -- ordering it from anyplace else, the shipping costs more than the product! :facepalm:

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was told by vape store guy who used to be a nurse that with nic that is concentrated..a drop on ur skin can really harm /kill u.

I had a bunch of DIY Gurus spewing that nonsense on that other forum so I loaded my tank with 48MG straight out of the bottle and rubbed it on both forearms for good measure. NO Emergency Room Visit for me~! I did get a little head rush Sub Ohming 48MG while chain vaping though~ :vino:

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I had a bunch of DIY Gurus spewing that nonsense on that other forum so I loaded my tank with 48MG straight out of the bottle and rubbed it on both forearms for good measure. NO Emergency Room Visit for me~! I did get a little head rush Sub Ohming 48MG while chain vaping though~ :vino:
I think that would make me throw up LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think that would make me throw up LOL

I vaped close to 20MG for the Giants Game knowing I would not be able to vape in Metlife Stadium and although the first hit was a WOW moment was cool to load up on some nicotine to last 3-4 hours.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I vaped close to 20MG for the Giants Game knowing I would not be able to vape in Metlife Stadium and although the first hit was a WOW moment was cool to load up on some nicotine to last 3-4 hours.
I think I would just chew that nasty nicotine gum LOL.
Mom and pop vapor shop just made me very irritated with their customer service after I have placed 70+ orders with them online.. and the last two bottles I got from them where in New bottles with new lids and were faulty I guess, and when I had them upside down filling my tank.. each one of them, the center piece with the pointy tip popped right out.. and half of the bottle- which they were 120 ml bottles that were $50 each-, spewed out all over me/ my new nightgown / new bedding / and even My Boyfriend's Back- at 1 a.m. in the dark when he was asleep! Not only was it a waste of $50 it was also a huge mess to clean up and at 1 in the morning when I was almost to sleep for once it made me really angry and I never even said anything of it when the first bottled did it but after the second bottle I did send them a message and it was my first complaint with them ever.
They are not being very nice or having good customer service and I have been a great customer for 4 years and put in over 70+ orders for the same vape juice from them.. and prior to the four years I was buying out of their brick-and-mortar store that they had in Dalton for a while that they don't even know about, and never ever complained before.

They didn't credit me everything I lost which I admitted to them was partially my fault, because I told them the wrong bottle size in my email when I was explaining what happened, but turned around and went to use the store credit they were going to give me to purchase the same thing I had lost- and it only covered 1/4 of my order, so I realized I had told them that the problem was with 60 ml bottles but I have been ordering 120 ml bottles for a very long time now, and I told them they could look at my account and see that, and they refused to credit me the other $33, and told me they had already done too much for me anyway, and also refused to let me return two unopened bottles in an unopened package, of 5mg nic omg juice that I want to exchange for 0 nicotine, because - and they can verify this by looking at what I have purchased online from them - I recently got a zero nicotine 30 ml bottle of it to see how it would taste.. because the 5% nicotine has been bothering me in the mornings feeling like it's too much.
I liked the zero nicotine better and just wanted to exchange it and would have paid any return shipping and shipping both ways.
Their response was that they would not accept any returns for me ( and I have never messaged them for a return or exchange or any problem ever- and that it was the end of discussion, that they understand I have placed over 70 orders but they have done all they are going to do with the $33 credit, and they will not take back the package (that is unopened, with the unopened two bottles of 120ml juice), to make an exchange- and instead they recommend I spend MORE MONEY WITH THEM and buy 120 ml of 0 Nic in the same flavor and mix it.

I am more than determined to make it myself or to find someone who will do it for me using their concentrate and I don't mind purchasing the concentrate and sending it directly to whoever will make it for me and don't mind paying up front the first time since I am kind of scared to use PayPal because my account was hacked recently), and if no one will help me I will make it myself when I run out of all of this, unless something I bought from the Black Friday deals is normally cheap and I fall in love with it, because I'll be damned if I'm going to continue to give them so much of my tiny disability check, and get this treatment after 4 years of being the perfect customer giving them solid revenue and zero complaints from me until now.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I would just chew that nasty nicotine gum LOL.
Mom and pop vapor shop just made me very irritated with their customer service after I have placed 70+ orders with them online.. and the last two bottles I got from them where in New bottles with new lids and were faulty I guess, and when I had them upside down filling my tank.. each one of them, the center piece with the pointy tip popped right out.. and half of the bottle- which they were 120 ml bottles that were $50 each-, spewed out all over me/ my new nightgown / new bedding / and even My Boyfriend's Back- at 1 a.m. in the dark when he was asleep! Not only was it a waste of $50 it was also a huge mess to clean up and at 1 in the morning when I was almost to sleep for once it made me really angry and I never even said anything of it when the first bottled did it but after the second bottle I did send them a message and it was my first complaint with them ever.
They are not being very nice or having good customer service and I have been a great customer for 4 years and put in over 70+ orders for the same vape juice from them.. and prior to the four years I was buying out of their brick-and-mortar store that they had in Dalton for a while that they don't even know about, and never ever complained before.

They didn't credit me everything I lost which I admitted to them was partially my fault, because I told them the wrong bottle size in my email when I was explaining what happened, but turned around and went to use the store credit they were going to give me to purchase the same thing I had lost- and it only covered 1/4 of my order, so I realized I had told them that the problem was with 60 ml bottles but I have been ordering 120 ml bottles for a very long time now, and I told them they could look at my account and see that, and they refused to credit me the other $33, and told me they had already done too much for me anyway, and also refused to let me return two unopened bottles in an unopened package, of 5mg nic omg juice that I want to exchange for 0 nicotine, because - and they can verify this by looking at what I have purchased online from them - I recently got a zero nicotine 30 ml bottle of it to see how it would taste.. because the 5% nicotine has been bothering me in the mornings feeling like it's too much.
I liked the zero nicotine better and just wanted to exchange it and would have paid any return shipping and shipping both ways.
Their response was that they would not accept any returns for me ( and I have never messaged them for a return or exchange or any problem ever- and that it was the end of discussion, that they understand I have placed over 70 orders but they have done all they are going to do with the $33 credit, and they will not take back the package (that is unopened, with the unopened two bottles of 120ml juice), to make an exchange- and instead they recommend I spend MORE MONEY WITH THEM and buy 120 ml of 0 Nic in the same flavor and mix it.

I am more than determined to make it myself or to find someone who will do it for me using their concentrate and I don't mind purchasing the concentrate and sending it directly to whoever will make it for me and don't mind paying up front the first time since I am kind of scared to use PayPal because my account was hacked recently), and if no one will help me I will make it myself when I run out of all of this, unless something I bought from the Black Friday deals is normally cheap and I fall in love with it, because I'll be damned if I'm going to continue to give them so much of my tiny disability check, and get this treatment after 4 years of being the perfect customer giving them solid revenue and zero complaints from me until now.

Ejuice is THE profit center for vape vendors. If I go into my local shop and say anything about DIY, they give me the dirtiest looks! :giggle: it drives them crazy that ejuice is actually neither difficult, dangerous, nor expensive to make; it does take a little skill and artistry to do it from-scratch, but with the one-shot thing you'll be doing, as long as the PG/VG/nic is decent quality, you really can't mess it up... and you WILL save a buttload of money, not to mention, having a bit more control over it -- want to change the PG/Vg ratio, or the nic level? Piece of cake. And you can use any bottles that you like! :) (ETA: get those at Amazon too!)

There's really no down-side to DIY. :)

Andria

Reactions: dez

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Earlier today you said you couldn't re-use bottles because you needed pliers to get the tops off. Now they just pop off by themselves? :huh:

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ejuice is THE profit center for vape vendors. If I go into my local shop and say anything about DIY, they give me the dirtiest looks! :giggle: it drives them crazy that ejuice is actually neither difficult, dangerous, nor expensive to make; it does take a little skill and artistry to do it from-scratch, but with the one-shot thing you'll be doing, as long as the PG/VG/nic is decent quality, you really can't mess it up... and you WILL save a buttload of money, not to mention, having a bit more control over it -- want to change the PG/Vg ratio, or the nic level? Piece of cake. And you can use any bottles that you like! :) (ETA: get those at Amazon too!)

There's really no down-side to DIY. :)

Andria
Thanks girl! Yeah, my sister's boyfriend works at the vape shop and I was wanting to buy a new tank since the t3s are always leaking when you turn them upside down to feel them and just half the time the tanks I get won't work and I have to take them apart and throw half the Pieces away and until I can put it the pieces together to make one that works properly, and he recommended that for me and a couple other people have to and that he was all friendly when I was going to come by his shop and get it from him, but it just didn't work out with our schedule and his work schedule so I told him I was just going to grab it because I found a kit that comes with an extra glass and an extra coil in a box about $5 cheaper than just one tank he was going to sell me, and I haven't heard back from him since LOL. You have to do what's best for yourself though we are not here hand our hard earned money for a product that is only worth a third of their price.. you know. I have a ton of eJuice coming from my deals I found for Black Friday but I think those deals are year-round and they are around $11.99 for one company and another company was $9.99 and another company was $12.99, all of them were selling 120 ml bottles, so I've been paying much much much too much.. Especially to put up with the attitude I got the first time I complain after placing 70 orders in for years and shopping in their brick-and-mortar store that went out of business before that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
spewed out all over me/ my new nightgown / new bedding / and even My Boyfriend's Back- at 1 a.m. in the dark when he was asleep!

TL:DR

Chalk that up to a learning experience because shit happens at the worst time. Once you have been vaping a while you will learn things you should never do! I can't tell you how many oops and major spills I have had and I predominantly used glass droppers. Hate having to soak a t-shirt because I forgot to close the rotating top on my Rafale........................

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Earlier today you said you couldn't re-use bottles because you needed pliers to get the tops off. Now they just pop off by themselves? :huh:
These two bottles are bottles that they had not used before, they must have just gotten them because I placed an order about every 10 days, and they were really hard to put pressure on to get the juice to come out and I guess the pressure made the juice push the top of the bottle out, by the way the tops are made I need pliers to grab that skinny little drip tip to pull it out and there's no cap where I can put my fingernails underneath to pop the top off that way so you can only get the top off because of the way it's made, bye pushing on it from the inside or pulling on it by the drip tip of the bottle that sticks out.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Chalk that up to a learning experience because shit happens at the worst time. Once you have been vaping a while you will learn things you should never do! I can't tell you how many oops and major spills I have had and I predominantly used glass droppers. Hate having to soak a t-shirt because I forgot to close the rotating top on my Rafale........................
What is a rafale? But I get Ejuice on me all the time because my tank holds like 2.2 ml and I have to refill it several times a day and replace a coil every day or two so everytime I'm doing that I have to plug the tip of the t3s tanks because when they're upside down with the bottom off they will leak a few drops and the bottles that Mom and Pop used before these two bottles I had, thanks to the FDA, always leak around the edge when I was tipping them over to fill my tank so I am constantly getting little drops on me. Good thing it washes out though because I was very upset when it was all over the sheets and the bed in the middle of the night and my boyfriend was asleep and it actually sprayed across his back a little but he didn't notice thank God or he would have really gone off. He has not nice at all if he is sick, and he is sick tonight, or if he is tired.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is a rafale?

This is and with the capacity this has spills can be lots of liquid even though it is a drop or 5 at a time. You unscrew the drip tip and it opens the little holes to fill so really never leaks as long and you close it back up again.
uwell_rafale_sub-ohm_tc_tank_front_2.jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@wildgypsy70 @AndriaD @VaporCat @fq06 @Smoky Blue
I need to know the best choice to get from Amazon for VG and PG with prime shipping or free shipping and the best place to get nicotine, I cannot use salts, thank you! Oh, also the best cheapest syringes that are decent from Amazon.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I don't do amazon, I do work for a lab and they supply me with everything I need, so Im not much help here..
sides, I do prefer ebay over amazon.. I know the others have shared links, you should be fine.

Good luck and hope it all works for you the right way! :)

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don't do amazon, I do work for a lab and they supply me with everything I need, so Im not much help here..
sides, I do prefer ebay over amazon.. I know the others have shared links, you should be fine.

Good luck and hope it all works for you the right way! :)
Yes and someone has a Mom and Pop's near them and I think that they may make it for me so that will solve a problem for me definitely. Otherwise I'll just make it myself since now I know where to get the stuff. Thanks everybody!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Otherwise I'll just make it myself since now I know where to get the stuff. Thanks everybody!

Make it yourself and it will be how you want it to be not how someone else decides that is what it is or should be. I have adjusted many new recipes and adding a couple of drops to a bottle or just a tank for a trial run is half the fun. All I know is what I make is how I want it and no one can do that for me.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is a rafale? But I get Ejuice on me all the time because my tank holds like 2.2 ml and I have to refill it several times a day and replace a coil every day or two so everytime I'm doing that I have to plug the tip of the t3s tanks because when they're upside down with the bottom off they will leak a few drops and the bottles that Mom and Pop used before these two bottles I had, thanks to the FDA, always leak around the edge when I was tipping them over to fill my tank so I am constantly getting little drops on me. Good thing it washes out though because I was very upset when it was all over the sheets and the bed in the middle of the night and my boyfriend was asleep and it actually sprayed across his back a little but he didn't notice thank God or he would have really gone off. He has not nice at all if he is sick, and he is sick tonight, or if he is tired.

I started out with those T3S tanks, and I also plugged them, when I turned 'em over to refill; I started way back then cutting paper towels into small squares, which I roll up like, well, you know. :giggle: Makes a perfect plug to keep the drops from falling out of the chimney, and I still cut the paper towel squares because they're damn handy for small leaks or drips. But the T3S heads are lots more convenient than the heads that you build on; I went to Kayfuns after the T3S's, and I often wished for the convenience of replacement coils, but the flavor was so much better with the kayfun (and no leaking/gurgling, either!), I stayed away from the T3S/protank type after I got my first Kayfun.

Andria

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This is why I like the Rafake so much

View attachment 125232
Yes definitely, that's one thing I miss about the little star terpene I started out with. My tank now I have to turn them upside down, the T3 yes, and half of them are defective when I get them but it's not worth paying postage to ship them back since I find them cheap, so I ordered and Aspire Nautilus bvc on some recommendations because I want a small mouthpiece and I don't sub ohm Vape Sol I'll still be feeling it at the bottom but hopefully the tank will work better and the coils will last longer than a day. I just found a great juice that I got from Ultimate Vape deals and it's called loaded strawberry jelly donut and it is really good!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered and Aspire Nautilus

I used to use a Nautilus Mini or Nautilus X exclusively but lately been used the Rafale Sub Ohm or other Sub Ohm Tanks. The Rafale is my ADV everyday these days. Vaping styles change with the weather or my mood. Even when I was using the Minis daily I would still switch to Sub Ohm tanks or a TC tank. Lately though my Minis are being neglected. Can't say they didn't need a rest but probably going to collect dust honestly.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I used to use a Nautilus Mini or Nautilus X exclusively but lately been used the Rafale Sub Ohm or other Sub Ohm Tanks. The Rafale is my ADV everyday these days. Vaping styles change with the weather or my mood. Even when I was using the Minis daily I would still switch to Sub Ohm tanks or a TC tank. Lately though my Minis are being neglected. Can't say they didn't need a rest but probably going to collect dust honestly.
I don't like sub ohm vaping at all. I Vape at 6 Watts and like small mouth pieces so the Aspire Nautilus regular holds 5 ml now and that's the one I'm getting, it should be here soon. I got the kit which came with an extra coil and an extra glass and a 510 thread adapter for $23 after shipping

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't like sub ohm vaping at all. I Vape at 6 Watts and like small mouth pieces so the Aspire Nautilus regular holds 5 ml now and that's the one I'm getting, it should be here soon. I got the kit which came with an extra coil and an extra glass and a 510 thread adapter for $23 after shipping

Whatever tickles your fancy is what is for you. used to vape at around 10 Watts for years but the last few months been nothing under 25 watts. Like my flavors my wattage changes with my moods.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Andria
Yes cuttwood makes unicorn milk, that was my favorite when I started vaping but after about four bottles I could not really taste anything anymore.
OMG is much much stronger and not a delicate flavor like unicorn milk .
It's very delicious..
I just found a great tasting flavor, out of all of the 5 flavors in the order that came today: loaded strawberry jelly donut -from Ultimate Vape deals..
It is probably the only thing I would really Vape other than my OMG that I have tried, it's really good.
I did have to get it at 6 mg because that's all they had, and it sounded so good with the description. The nicotine is a little much for me on the 1st couple of Puffs , but when that settles down it is really good.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I started out with those T3S tanks, and I also plugged them, when I turned 'em over to refill; I started way back then cutting paper towels into small squares, which I roll up like, well, you know. :giggle: Makes a perfect plug to keep the drops from falling out of the chimney, and I still cut the paper towel squares because they're damn handy for small leaks or drips. But the T3S heads are lots more convenient than the heads that you build on; I went to Kayfuns after the T3S's, and I often wished for the convenience of replacement coils, but the flavor was so much better with the kayfun (and no leaking/gurgling, either!), I stayed away from the T3S/protank type after I got my first Kayfun.

Andria
What is really handy for the leaks when you are filling them, is toilet paper.
When you turn it upside down hold it over a square of toilet paper and it will absorb the leaks while you are feeling it.. and then you can wipe around the end that you put your mouth on with the toilet paper to make sure there's no juice on it.
I sometimes get a piece of toilet paper and when I plug the tip I put toilet paper over my finger and that is a little cleaner.
Also, whenever juice somehow gets through my T3s tank and down into where the connection is on my vaporizer, and I stop getting smoke- which is how I know that has happened, & what works for me is getting a napkin from a fast food restaurant, and unfolding it so it's at its single layer, and use my pinky fingernail wrapped in that toilet paper to go around the place where the liquid has gone down in the connection.
If you don't have a fingernail you can just use a folded fast food napkin.. and try to push the corner of it around that part to sop up juice.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use paper towels because they are the quicker picker upper..................

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is really handy for the leaks when you are filling them, is toilet paper.
When you turn it upside down hold it over a square of toilet paper and it will absorb the leaks while you are feeling it.. and then you can wipe around the end that you put your mouth on with the toilet paper to make sure there's no juice on it.
I sometimes get a piece of toilet paper and when I plug the tip I put toilet paper over my finger and that is a little cleaner.
Also, whenever juice somehow gets through my T3s tank and down into where the connection is on my vaporizer, and I stop getting smoke- which is how I know that has happened, & what works for me is getting a napkin from a fast food restaurant, and unfolding it so it's at its single layer, and use my pinky fingernail wrapped in that toilet paper to go around the place where the liquid has gone down in the connection.
If you don't have a fingernail you can just use a folded fast food napkin.. and try to push the corner of it around that part to sop up juice.

Or, you can blow thru the driptip -- gently -- and it will clear that juice that has dripped onto the 510 post. Cartos were also real bad to do that, but blowing thru them didn't work too well. The Achilles RDA that I've used for the last 3 yrs holds a quantity similar to the T3S -- which holds 2.8ml I believe I recall... my Achilles holds 2.5ml, which is roughly half a day's vaping for me, at my usual 9.6 to 10 watts. If I go nuts filling it, it can get into the airflow, causing a similar problem, the gurgle, and blowing thru it will clear it well, forcing the excess juice out via the airhole. Just make sure if you do the blow-to-clear that you do have some tissue or something handy; I did that once with a T3S and got a splat of ejuice in my eye, which burned like a sonofabitch!

Andria

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Andria
Everyone who does DIY, what are your favorite 240ml bottles and 120 ml bottles? Preferably from Amazon. Thanks!
Or, you can blow thru the driptip -- gently -- and it will clear that juice that has dripped onto the 510 post. Cartos were also real bad to do that, but blowing thru them didn't work too well. The Achilles RDA that I've used for the last 3 yrs holds a quantity similar to the T3S -- which holds 2.8ml I believe I recall... my Achilles holds 2.5ml, which is roughly half a day's vaping for me, at my usual 9.6 to 10 watts. If I go nuts filling it, it can get into the airflow, causing a similar problem, the gurgle, and blowing thru it will clear it well, forcing the excess juice out via the airhole. Just make sure if you do the blow-to-clear that you do have some tissue or something handy; I did that once with a T3S and got a splat of ejuice in my eye, which burned like a sonofabitch!

Andria
LOL! Most of the time what I do is just plug it with my finger and when I turn it upright the juice goes back down to where it came from and I wipe my finger off.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Everyone who does DIY, what are your favorite 240ml bottles and 120 ml bottles? Preferably from Amazon. Thanks!

I've never ever used 240 or 250ml bottles. Biggest I've bought are 120ml, but mostly I buy the 60ml with the cone insert in the caps, and also the 30ml with those cone inserts. I make my ejuice 58ml at a time, which lasts roughly 10 days, maybe sometimes up to 2 wks.

"60ml" (roughly)
(12 Pack) 2 oz. Amber Boston Round with Black Poly Cone Cap (20/400)
Sold by: GlassBottleOutlet®
$12.60

"30ml" (roughly)
Boston Round Bottles, 1 oz. Pack of 12
Sold by: Eclectic Supply
$9.28

I was crossing my fingers that those 30ml's had the cone inserts, because it doesn't say it anywhere... but they do, which was a big relief.

The big ones I bought were these:

4 Oz (120 ml) AMBER Boston Round Glass Bottle w/ Poly Seal Cone Cap - Pack of 6
Sold by: PREMIUM VIALS®
$10.98

Andria

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yesterday I was going to fill my Rafale. So I turned the fill port open. I got distracted and came back to it. I decided to try bottom fill it instead. I squeezed my bottle pretty hard and it went right through all over my hand :eek:. I had to run to the sink saying "Duh!" lol.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
by the way the tops are made I need pliers to grab that skinny little drip tip to pull it out and there's no cap where I can put my fingernails underneath to pop the top off that way so you can only get the top off because of the way it's made, bye pushing on it from the inside or pulling on it by the drip tip of the bottle that sticks out.
Do they use these?
60ml-pet-bottle-with-childproof-cap-60ml-squeeze-chubby-bottle-with-thin-tip-plastic-bottle-for.jpg_640x640.jpg

A lot of people have trouble with this style. I put a blade in the seam between the bottle and the tip/top. I give it a wiggle and the top comes right out, most of the time it just pops off. I dont try to strait pry it off, just go up and down by the handle of the blade. Once you do it a couple of times it's really easy.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is and with the capacity this has spills can be lots of liquid even though it is a drop or 5 at a time. You unscrew the drip tip and it opens the little holes to fill so really never leaks as long and you close it back up again.
uwell_rafale_sub-ohm_tc_tank_front_2.jpg
I didn't expect to like the Rafale as much as I do. I liked it before I found the flavor hack. After I poped the anti spit twirl out, I liked it even more. I've always wanted an RBA head styled like factory coils. The Rafale is the first I've ever seen. I look forward to trying it but these Uwell coils have been so great. I don't know when I'm going to get to it :p.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've never ever used 240 or 250ml bottles. Biggest I've bought are 120ml, but mostly I buy the 60ml with the cone insert in the caps, and also the 30ml with those cone inserts. I make my ejuice 58ml at a time, which lasts roughly 10 days, maybe sometimes up to 2 wks.

"60ml" (roughly)
(12 Pack) 2 oz. Amber Boston Round with Black Poly Cone Cap (20/400)
Sold by: GlassBottleOutlet®
$12.60

"30ml" (roughly)
Boston Round Bottles, 1 oz. Pack of 12
Sold by: Eclectic Supply
$9.28

I was crossing my fingers that those 30ml's had the cone inserts, because it doesn't say it anywhere... but they do, which was a big relief.

The big ones I bought were these:

4 Oz (120 ml) AMBER Boston Round Glass Bottle w/ Poly Seal Cone Cap - Pack of 6
Sold by: PREMIUM VIALS®
$10.98

Andria
Thanks. I'm looking for bottles to pour eJuice in, sort of like the btlS from eJuice vendors but plastic..skinny long spout..soft plastic , and it wouldn't hurt if they were marked with measurements. Id need to be able to see thru them. Preferring from Amazon Prime /or 3rd party free shipping.

-did u see my private messages?

VU Sponsors