Become a Patron!

I have a question about voltage and wattage

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow. I just got done reading this thread. I'm not gonna get involved but a simple question got turned into an argument about if PG is bad to take in. Kinda crazy how the internet works. Again, on nobody's side. But Jolt just put in his two cents then BAM! 3 or 4 people tell him to back up the facts. Which they do have a point. If you say something that's the "truth" then you need some way to back it up. But in my opinion. Asking Jolt's friend to do a whole fucking paper seemed a bit immature to me. I would've said something like go and Google something that backs up the fact of PG being bad. But like any chemical, it's most likely bad for you to inhale. You never know what can go into e juice. But like the first amendment, we all have freedom of speech. So with that being said, Jolt and everybody in that little feud had a right to say what they wanted. Nobody's wrong or right IMO.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really not sure how many times I need to say I'm done with this conversation for you to fuck off, sorry didn't realize you're all experts and know it alls cuz you've read a couple articles, wow you're so smart, I don't give a fuck what you put in your bodies, I'll make my choices and you can make yours, now please fuck off you righteous piece of shit
Too funny... You kinda started this crap, and now are pissed :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I
Wow. I just got done reading this thread. I'm not gonna get involved but a simple question got turned into an argument about if PG is bad to take in. Kinda crazy how the internet works. Again, on nobody's side. But Jolt just put in his two cents then BAM! 3 or 4 people tell him to back up the facts. Which they do have a point. If you say something that's the "truth" then you need some way to back it up. But in my opinion. Asking Jolt's friend to do a whole fucking paper seemed a bit immature to me. I would've said something like go and Google something that backs up the fact of PG being bad. But like any chemical, it's most likely bad for you to inhale. You never know what can go into e juice. But like the first amendment, we all have freedom of speech. So with that being said, Jolt and everybody in that little feud had a right to say what they wanted. Nobody's wrong or right IMO.
Immature? To ask for 'proof' from the '6 figure salaried chemist who is obviously smarter than you'? Really? THATS what you found 'immature'? :confused:

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I

Immature? To ask for 'proof' from the '6 figure salaried chemist who is obviously smarter than you'? Really? THATS what you found 'immature'? :confused:
Don't drag me in this. But someone here said it. It don't matter how many figures you make. Now, if the chemist had some sort of college degree, than I guess he''s "smarter" than us. But than again, we're smarter than others depending on the category. Example. You could be smarter than me in XYZ, and i could be smarter than you in XYZ. But a whole paper isn't really proof. It's just stuff that he wrote. It doesn't mean they're facts. I came to this forum to talk about vaping shit. Not to argue.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't drag me in this. But someone here said it. It don't matter how many figures you make. Now, if the chemist had some sort of college degree, than I guess he''s "smarter" than us. But than again, we're smarter than others depending on the category. Example. You could be smarter than me in XYZ, and i could be smarter than you in XYZ. But a whole paper isn't really proof. It's just stuff that he wrote. It doesn't mean they're facts. I came to this forum to talk about vaping shit. Not to argue.
Fair enough :)

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
Too funny... You kinda started this crap, and now are pissed :)
No actually I made a statement about a friends advice and it turned into the end of the world, tried to be an adult about it but I guess you're just a bunch of children, oh well I'm over it, I've been over it but thanks for continuing, goodbye.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.. Are you done yet? For real this time?

Listen. You made a claim. A couple, including my self, said that claim is false as we know. You came back that you had a chemist friend say differently. We asked for proof of that claim. Thats it. If you wanna get you panties all bunched up and call us Nazi's over asking you to provide at least something to back up your claim other than 'a friend told me so', then thats all on you.. If you dont want to have to back up claims and statements, then please, dont post them. This is a 'forum' after all.

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think this is a popular myth with the cloud chucking crowd. So much so that I just bought some 100% VG 100mg nic in case I ever have to DIY some for one. Not looking forward to the day I have to defrost that crap and wait 5 hours to get it into a syringe.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You stuck your nose in it all by yourself. Expect replies.
*sigh* The internet is why we can't have nice things. My first post said that I wasn't on anyone's side. I was putting in my two cents. If you didn't read what Midniteoyl said I'll quote it
Fair enough :)

He accepted the fact that I didn't want to be arguing over something that's fucking retarded. Over someone contributing to a forum. This seriously has gone a bit out of hand don't you think? I'm done with this bullshit. Have a nice day.

The same part of me that used to like watching Jerry Springer and The Real World Loves threads like this. Jolt, I get and appreciate that you are trying to help. This is the internet though and posting tips from "a friend", "a guy I know" , or even "an expert" will get you dogpiled about 100% of the time without links to proof... Then total chaos. Don't take it personally. Even if it gets personal. ;)

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of it was personal. I'm a little surprised at the level of "offense" taken. I'm beginning to think that sometime else is... naaa...

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*sigh* The internet is why we can't have nice things. My first post said that I wasn't on anyone's side. I was putting in my two cents. If you didn't read what Midniteoyl said I'll quote it

He accepted the fact that I didn't want to be arguing over something that's fucking retarded. Over someone contributing to a forum. This seriously has gone a bit out of hand don't you think? I'm done with this bullshit. Have a nice day.
Hey! Quit commenting on my comments! I can post about a subject, but you can't post anything back to me about it. I'm gonna reply about it again, but you need to shut the hell up about it.

Here's my two cents.
,.|..

Things would go so much smoother and stay on topic if nobody could post or reply on forums. Maybe the Mods will add a rule:p To the OP, I like mine in the 9 watt range. The wires in those kanger dc are TINY! There is no right wrong though. Play with it and see what tastes good to YOU.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey! Quit commenting on my comments! I can post about a subject, but you can't post anything back to me about it. I'm gonna reply about it again, but you need to shut the hell up about it.

Here's my two cents.
,.|..
You don't have the right to say who can comment on your posts. Just saying. Why do I need to 'shut the hell about about it" if I'm not talking about anything? Just random bullshit.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sarcasm-smiley1.jpg

Peter Shukin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I still ran prebuilts, I used 15 watts all the time on my kanger duals, they will take it. They will take up to 17 watts safely. Over that, burn city....

VU Sponsors