Become a Patron!

I’m an Expert ask me (almost) anything Challenge (Closes 3/15/19) 9 PRIZES 9 Winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Has there been 2 answers to the previous question?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Question.
Why does the prefix 'in' mean the opposite when used with different words?
used with flammable?
used with excusable?

I’m an expert because I came into this challenge to be just that!

#A to be honest I feel indifferent about answering this one though

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Question.
used with flammable?
used with excusable?
I am an expert because I've been dealing with people for the last few hours, and I don't like people.

A# Because "un" would sound stupid and, again, I've been dealing with people out in the wild for the last few hours.. And also, the word prefix contains a prefix, so it just begs another question. One I won't ask.

#suspense

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I am an expert because I've been dealing with people for the last few hours, and I don't like people.

A# Because "un" would sound stupid and, again, I've been dealing with people out in the wild for the last few hours.. And also, the word prefix contains a prefix, so it just begs another question. One I won't ask.

#suspense
I'd give you every prize right now if I could.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

The two-answers rule applies only to a member posting their own questions. It is to keep people from posting questions back to back before they received answers to questions they themselves already posted.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
think I need to read the rulz for this thread so I can become an exspurt on them.

Yeah, if you go back and edit the answer to the question and preface it by stating why you are an expert, you could be up to win major awards! But you can only give an answer to a question once, no matter how expert you are :D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, if you go back and edit the question you answered by prefacing it by stating why you are an expert, you could be up to win major awards! But you can only give an answer to a question once, no matter how expert you are :D
You used a prefix

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The two-answers rule applies only to a member posting their own questions. It is to keep people from posting questions back to back before they received answers to questions they themselves already posted.
I was referring to
4.You must wait until there have been at least two qualified answers to a question before posting another.
A team member and I were the only answers to 41 and didn't know if a team member answer qualifies. Doesn't matter to me.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was referring to

A team member and I were the only answers to 41 and didn't know if a team member answer qualifies. Doesn't matter to me.

One, five or 100 people in a row can post a question without waiting answers to questions ahead.,None of the one, five or 100 can post another question until their last question received at least two answers.

Cromwell only posted one question. It does not matter whether or not questions before his were answered or not

Cromwell may not post another question until he gets two answers to his first question. But he was A okay to post a question without waiting for other people's questions to receive qualified answers

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I will just go back to my C++ text. Picked it up at the library yesterday. Amazing how much one forgets in 18 years....
Kinda like riding a digital bicycle though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One, five or 100 people in a row can post a question without waiting answers to questions ahead.,None of the one, five or 100 can post another question until their last question received at least two answers.

Cromwell only posted one question. It does not matter whether or not questions before his were answered or not

Cromwell may not post another question until he gets two answers to his first question. But he was A okay to post a question without waiting for other people's questions to receive qualified answers
And I can't believe this all made sense to me while wanting caffeine.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to back out I am trashing Lucy's thread.
And my flow chart has turned into a mobius loop anyway.
I think it was that 'Whatever' decision box.

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Find your feet everyone. It will come together like magic and then its party time. Dont be afraid to show your expertise on matters.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Question.
used with flammable?
used with excusable?

I'm an expert because anyone named Bob or The Cromwell is an expert by default. Don't doubt it.

#A Carry this handy chart in your wallet like I do, use it when needing to cipher a word.
3F1375CA-2F1E-4EA4-A10F-DFA6E4128775_w650_r1_s.png

Last edited:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a good thing I'm not Bob Cromwell or my head might explode with all those expert atoms smashing into each other. :bomb:

Edit : READ THE RULES BOB !!!!! brain cells smashing in my head

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No atom smasher in my head.
'answer with no question'

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Anyone can post a question; Just open your post with #Q …….

Anyone can answer any question within the thread as an “expert”
Open your post with a quote [reply to member asking] then start with what makes you an expert and lead with #A
As an example:
Member A posts #Q ….What is the center of the moon made from?
(Member B replies to member A, must be reply quote and say way you are an expert)
I happen to be an expert because …..I’ve read comic books about this very subject.
#A…..Cheese, A strong farmhouse cheddar to be precise.

Just a reminder how to post question or answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors