Become a Patron!

I’m an Expert ask me (almost) anything Challenge (Closes 3/15/19) 9 PRIZES 9 Winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Q- Why is the equation for Ohm's written as E=IR and not V=AR? (E=IR is how it was written when I learned it 40+ years ago, who knows what they are teaching in electronics classes now)
I am an expert because everyone always trusts me after I tell them "trust me, I'm a scientist" even though everyone knows I'm not really a scientist.
#A
The 'E' is for Emma. Emma Wattson is a beautiful young actrice and she has a very powerful look to her eyes which created a time paradox, the result of which will cause a chain reaction that will unravel the very fabric of the spacetime continuum and destroy the entire universe less than 40 years from now. As for the 'I', trust me... that was just a simple typo from another movie.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And woodchucks do not chuck wood they just dig under it and kick dirt on it.
And that is my expert opinion since they do it in my dirt floor shed.
Had to pull my utility trailer out because one wheel had been undermined by woodchucks and fallen down on the axle.
woodchucks will be dying. Hose on exhaust pipe and stuck down hole and stand by with shotgun for any to make a break for it.

I have plenty of land they are welcome on but not under my buildings.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do you have an off switch?
m0139.gif
like a tennis match watching you two.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
#Q If animals could talk, which would be the most rude?
I'm an expert because I'm staff for two cats.

A- Cats, because ours seem to think 3 am is when they should be fed. Further enforcement, our male cat Romeo beats up our female cat Juliet. He is not a Romeo.

(love you too Huck!)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am an expert because I am a mom

A: because I said so dammit, and that's all the reason you need

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So happy to see you! Would ask how you've been but don't need all these so-called experts trying to answer o_O

(Just teasing you guys - lets keep having fun!)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Q Why is oval track racing (auto, speed skating, running) run counter-clockwise?
I'm an expert because I once did some shady shit for a klondike bar

A: because that one time Daryl's cousin Billy had too much moonshine and forgot to get his mamaw's coffee cake so drove back to the store but got stuck in an endless loop and the other guys just started following him but they were faster and now we have nascar

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors