Become a Patron!

I’m an Expert ask me (almost) anything Challenge (Closes 3/15/19) 9 PRIZES 9 Winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
DOH! my bad!

We'll save your second question now :)

#Q: If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummy?

I'm an expert because I fart and burp at the same time quite a bit

#A: Quite the opposite, it create's vapor lock :eek:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
#Q: If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummy?
I'm an expert because women don't fart or burp

#A No vacuum would be created as the gas would be instantly be replaced. It's a guy thing... It's the SBDs you need to worry about...:cloud::blech:

Question.
Why does the prefix 'in' mean the opposite when used with different words?
used with flammable?
used with excusable?

#A

I am an expert because a) I was an English major almost exactly 50 years ago (I was also a Sociology major, which knocks in the head having any knowledge about anything and b) I read a whole lot of stuff written by people who know no more about English than the rest of us.

The prefix 'in', it should be obvious to the dullest reader, is the opposite of the prefix 'out' which is rarely used today because those who think anything is 'out' simply aren't worth addressing and probably can't read anyway.

So the word inflammable means keep this material IN the area where you keep anything else you want to flam.

Last edited:
Question.
Why does the prefix 'in' mean the opposite when used with different words?
used with flammable?
used with excusable?

Please, sir or madam, I am hopelessly flubbled and once more grateful I wasn't born in ancient Rome because forums lowercase or capital are Greek to me. I only want to know who and where to ask if there's a compelling reason NOT to glue the rebellious rogue drip tip on my beloved Drag 2 securely so it ceases to make breaks for freedom?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Please, sir or madam, I am hopelessly flubbled and once more grateful I wasn't born in ancient Rome because forums lowercase or capital are Greek to me. I only want to know who and where to ask if there's a compelling reason NOT to glue the rebellious rogue drip tip on my beloved Drag 2 securely so it ceases to make breaks for freedom?
Welcome to VU! Never glue the dt, need to be able to clean the port it sits in. Condensation can be a problem, just order a couple different tips. Your introduction post would be a good place to ask this question.;)

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome!
I would say the best location for vape related questions would be here:
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/help-i-have-questions.36/

There are a lot of seasoned vapesters here would can provide thoughts and help!

Edit-
ya never glue the drip tips.. maybe you need to change some o-rings?
PS-pics would help also convey the issue.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am an expert because a) I was an English major almost exactly 50 years ago (I was also a Sociology major, which knocks in the head having any knowledge about anything and b) I read a whole lot of stuff written by people who know no more about English than the rest of us.

The prefix 'in', it should be obvious to the dullest reader, is the opposite of the prefix 'out' which is rarely used today because those who think anything is 'out' simply aren't worth addressing and probably can't read anyway.

So the word inflammable means keep this material IN the area where you keep anything else you want to flam.

If you edit this post by adding this: #A in front of your answer, you can be entered into this challenge as an expert!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Q: why are swear words bad words when they're just words?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am an expert because I swear loudly and often. I learned from my son, who teaches Profanity 304 at Duke University.

A: It is a well known fact that children under the age of 60 will flock to the nearest person swearing loudly and often, and will repeat ad nauseum every f-bomb and mf-grenade within earshot. They store them up like marbles in a cloth bag, and wait until they are in front of teachers, or Grandmothers, or saints like Mother Teresa, or delicate little old Southern ladies who are just trying to get the pie out of the oven at the right time. Bad language causes these folks to have to reach for their nerve pills, or the Jack Daniels, and by that time the damn pie is burnt. See what I mean? It's a scourge. I try, but alas...

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I am an expert cusser because I come from a family of truck drivers who basically have a hard time spelling a word with more than four letters

#A Swear words are bad, because English slang also means that bad is good, so swear words can be fucking positive or negative

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I am an expert because I say fuck a lot..... I say fuck as much as fucking possible.

Cuss words are swear words because some fucking prude decided it to be so.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Q: People who are in Walmart on a Sunday afternoon, do they check themselves out in the mirror before they leave the house?
I am expert because I am a regular wally world shopper.

#A
Of course they do they must be sure their jammy bottoms are showing their butt cracks.
One cannot go to Wally World without proper attire.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh they do and they think wearing pajamas to go out is acceptable. Now to all others they look like crazy ass whack jobs.
I wonder how those of us that dress more properly are regarded by the jammy clad wally world shoppers.
But the jammies do beat the grossly overweight women in the spandex whatever they are called things....

Edit: Yoga pants?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

I’m an expert because Im well versed at this one...

#A this one is easy to explain, it goes like this ****** and ***** are stupid *****, and they told me so because they’re ******* *****

And this is the reason why

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Q: People who are in Walmart on a Sunday afternoon, do they check themselves out in the mirror before they leave the house?
I'm an expert because I think WalMart is a great place to hang out for the entertainment value. (Not really)

#A Mirrors will not reflect those images, they are kinda like a vampire that's immune to daylight.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am an expert because I swear loudly and often. I learned from my son, who teaches Profanity 304 at Duke University.

A: It is a well known fact that children under the age of 60 will flock to the nearest person swearing loudly and often, and will repeat ad nauseum every f-bomb and mf-grenade within earshot. They store them up like marbles in a cloth bag, and wait until they are in front of teachers, or Grandmothers, or saints like Mother Teresa, or delicate little old Southern ladies who are just trying to get the pie out of the oven at the right time. Bad language causes these folks to have to reach for their nerve pills, or the Jack Daniels, and by that time the damn pie is burnt. See what I mean? It's a scourge. I try, but alas...
Yay DUKE:stars2:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

I am an expert because I started walmart and was cheated out of my shares when it went public.

#A: No they dont check themselves in the mirror. Otherwise they would realize they lose a piece of their soul every time they go to walmart.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Q: Why does men's underwear come in a zip lock bag but items such as chips do not?
I am an expert because I learn all I know on the internet, and you can, too, for $19.95.

A#. When it comes to chips, no one eats just one, so the bag doesn't matter all the much. Drawers come in ziploc bags because nuts need to stay fresher, longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors