Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And if your into the heavy stuff

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard a couple songs from wicked wisdom and wasn't really into it.

Dead sara was good for the covers I saw.
I'll dig deeper for some of tunes.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go ahead and call me a puss but I've been digging the hell out of ten years

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt you're an idiot, maybe a bit buzzed but this shit is child's play.
I do this shit on my smartphone but my fingers are still big and dumb...

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And that's the last shot on a fifth of Grey goose..
time for a little "after party" and bedtime.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I doubt you're an idiot, maybe a bit buzzed but this shit is child's play.
I do this shit on my smartphone but my fingers are still big and dumb...
Call me a puss too cuz I like 10 years alot. Ivan moody of ffdp was 1st in a band called motograter. Hard to find, but really really good

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Find a video on youtube. Below the video there is a share button/link. Click on it and the address of the video will show. Right click on the highlighted address and then left click copy. Now come back to VU and in the reply window click on the 5th icon from the right and a window will pop up. Then right click in blank space and left click paste and click embed. Submit reply and done.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Find a video on youtube. Below the video there is a share button/link. Click on it and the address of the video will show. Right click on the highlighted address and then left click copy. Now come back to VU and in the reply window click on the 5th icon from the right and a window will pop up. Then right click in blank space and left click paste and click embed. Submit reply and done.
But u can't do this on a phone? Right

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know. Never tried it from a phone.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a remake of a classic that the original version was released when I was in high school...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mods
please delete this thread entirely...
my OP was meant as satire with copious amounts of sarcasm but I guess it didn't fly.
Sorry for the hassle.

We don't delete threads, even butt hurt threads, we can move them if they get to "overheated" enough to warrant a move to UMADBRO, but once its posted on our forum, unless our rules have been broken, it stays.

90quattrocoupe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping in the long run will be cheaper than the cost of trying to stay alive while fighting cancer.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oooh, seesters...;)
My 1st aid kit isn't bad. I only checked on vid but it was decent.
I know nothing of hailstorm...
I saw Halestorm years ago at a little metal show before they got signed. This hot ass chick got up on stage after some rip-roaring hardcore act and started messing around with the mic and speakers. Everyone in the crowd just thought she was a roadie or a bandmembers girlfriend or something. Then they started up and she blew the fucking roof off that little place! Literally, they were so loud they screwed up the headline acts speakers and they had to redo the soundcheck lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats awesome. Lizzy got a set of pipes, thats for sure:)

Yuuuuuup.

And just so we're not completely off the topic. I don't think my wife and I are actually saving money off cigarettes at this point in our vaping journey but we:
1. don't smell like shit all day
2. don't hack up a lung trying to climb a flight of stairs anymore
3. can taste food again
Yeah, there's more benefits but those 3 things alone make vaping 100% worth it in my book. Someday I may stop buying gear and I will be starting DIY in a few months (gotta move first) so costs will go down but I'm pretty happy as it is.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously, health is a huge advantage but how many of you truly see a monitory gain over your old analog habbit?
Juice, coils, cotton, testers, chargers, batts, apv's, etc. ....

I was spending around $50 a week on cigs..
now I vape and smoke, nvm the smoke....I still spend upwards of $50 a week on all of the above weather it be a new mod, batts, atty, a few ml of juice, etc...
where we're at now, is it really a cost thing anymore?
I'm a 20 yr smoker and it seems to me that with all the new innovation comes new excuses that I have to give the OL and at this rate I'll be well above what I spent on analogs in 20 years...
I didn't start vaping to save money as a result of not buying cigarettes...I started vaping to not smoke cigarettes....mission accomplished...now, I have a ridiculous collection of vape gear and haven't saved a penny...and I'm all good with that...:D

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I track my saving and spending - not doing much of the former. But I'm not smoking, which is good enough for me - and if the vapeocalypse ever happens, I'll have a dozen spare mechs, tons of Ego-related stuff, dozens of RDAs/RBAs/clearos, a handful of regulated mods ranging from 15w to 100w, 100 or so DIY flavorings, and plenty of nic in the freezer...

I was happy enough to never think of smoking again when I upgraded from Stardust clearos and standard Ego batteries to Evods and Ego Twists - had I kept it there and started DIY sooner I'd be in the black by a large margin. But...toys.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like others have said I may not be saving much money but I am doing something which is much healthier and am having fun doing it. Vaping has become a new hobby for me and it keeps me busy. It's always a blast when that new rda or rba arrives in the mail and its time to build it and try it out. Not to mention experimenting with DIY juice by trying new flavors and then adjusting or modifying them to make them even better. I can breathe better and my wife enjoys kissing me now that I don't taste like an ashtray!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't start vaping to save money as a result of not buying cigarettes...I started vaping to not smoke cigarettes....mission accomplished...now, I have a ridiculous collection of vape gear and haven't saved a penny...and I'm all good with that...:D

I totally started vaping to save money. In fact, if you're interested, I even worked it all out financially.

But then, my vaping-to-save-money has turned into a sort of connoisseur hobby, exactly like when I used to smoke one or two Cuban cigars a day at anywhere between $10 and $50 a pop. Expensive hobby for sure. But the truth is, vaping for me isn't about quitting smoking anymore (that's over with). It's about doing something pleasurable in its own right. Different perspectice...

Having said that, vaping the way I practice it now is still less expensive than smoking.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For me at least.. I spent a shit load when I first started vaping (with any new hobby) but during the course of 2 years I have figured out the things I like and don't.. and can make more sensible purchases so my costs are way down..

Finding your all day vape and a few good juices is the hardest part and usually cost the most.. find a couple cheaper juice sites and this cost can be greatly reduced too..

I have 3 solid mods, 3 reliable RBA's, 2 drippers, couple different gauge wires, coil jig and enough cotton to last me several lifetimes.. now I only need to stock up on juice every couple months and finally noticing the cost savings

I used to buy every new mod/ atty under the sun until I started realizing that half of them either sucked, or didn't work like I expected.. now I'm much smarter with my purchases - wait for reviews, and never pre-order.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saved an estimated 15% in fifteen minutes or less by switching to

FUCK YOU

And here's another band that Ivan was once in

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuck you?....Is that the one with the Gecko that gives everyone the finger?

rude_gecko_lizard_card-r2403f0ceecca413eae33467870de994d_xvuat_8byvr_324_zpszwhi5st3.jpg

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since I diy my own juice, I honestly dont spend a penny more than I did on cigs. I have some nice shit too, a sig150, a CLT, a modified orchid that ROCKS, a plume veil, a helios, a kayfun and nemesis and a homemade mechanical box. Most are sub 20dollar clones.
Ive been vaping for a year and a half now.

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping for only about two months, so at this point I'm probably at a negative gain. 3 attys so far (nautilus mini, lemon drop and a new Aqua v2 clone), 3 mods, 3 batteries for my last mod (Sig 30w mini) 100ft of wire, a few different wicking materials, 2 sets of precision screw drivers (at least they'll come in handy for other things) plus juice. I think I've finally hit the point where all I need to pick up is juice. So whether I go DIY one day or just find cheap suppliers, I'm going to star saving money every week. Lucky for me I learned enough from being a musician for years to do my research and pick products that will last long term based on my preferences.

But at the end of the day, I can care less if I don't save money. The leaps my health has taken in just two months being cigarette free makes up for any cost. I've lived in a 3rd floor walkup when I started vaping that I could barely walk up with groceries without getting winded to doing pretty intensive exercising daily and hoping to start running again. I know enough about myself to recognize that I have an addictive personality. So I'm not as much worried about breaking addiction as I am about being healthy living with one. Vaping hasn't necessarily taken a monkey off my back, but its certainly made the little guy smaller and friendlier.

Taajsgpm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Find the spot where you need nothing but juice.
Thats me I bought my full kit for less than 100 dollars and and now juice once every 2-3 weeks for about 20 bucks , in one year Ive saved 1000s :) but money aside Im healthy and might avoid a painful early death since I got rid of the disgusting taobacco

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats me I bought my full kit for less than 100 dollars and and now juice once every 2-3 weeks for about 20 bucks , in one year Ive saved 1000s :) but money aside Im healthy and might avoid a painful early death since I got rid of the disgusting taobacco
You get by with one kit?

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You get by with one kit?
I'm more impressed by the 20 bucks every 2-3 weeks. Maybe I cape too much but I go through at LEAST 4ml a day, if not more. Even with the cheapest juice I can stand that works out to at least 30 bucks a week, with state tax. I've been planning on going online to go cheaper than my local B&M, but I still don't think I could it lower than 20-25 dollars a week

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just can't image getting by with one or two batts. That's crazy.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I go through a ton of juice, but I DIY. I'm not sure what it would cost if I used pre-made.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more impressed by the 20 bucks every 2-3 weeks. Maybe I cape too much but I go through at LEAST 4ml a day, if not more. Even with the cheapest juice I can stand that works out to at least 30 bucks a week, with state tax. I've been planning on going online to go cheaper than my local B&M, but I still don't think I could it lower than 20-25 dollars a week
You can find mid-grade juice online that'll run you $10 a week or less at that consumption rate...or DIY for less than $1. I'll vape 12-15 ml a day, and with another 8-10 for the wife I wonder how I could have spent so long paying B&M prices...

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just can't image getting by with one or two batts. That's crazy.
Its not bad when you work at home. My PC is connected to the same surge protector as my battery charger. I rotate between 3 batteries now and have yet to go out in the evening and end up without power. I tend to carry at least one 10ml bottle of juice and 1-2 batteries, depending on how much I'll be drinking and how long I'll be gone.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I spent $240 on a mod, some batteries, and 3 bottles of juice the other day. It's my initial investment 7 years in. Lol. No, it's not cheaper. It has the potential to be, but for me it isn't.
TT

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here a pack and a half a day of cigarettes costs $4,400 a year. I spend about $3,000 on vaping a year.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any of my savings outside of buying gear and liquid have went into buying fancier beer, that's my justification with my wife when I come home with a 6 pack that costs $10-$12. :cool:

VU Sponsors