Become a Patron!

How Big Vaping is misinforming the public about e-cigarettes

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
This constant regulation and control by the government is exactly whats wrong with this country today. No one living in the U.S. today has lived in a free country. There are other countries in the world today with much more freedom than the U.S, granted they may not have some of our freedoms, but overall they have more freedoms. Our government is all about controlling the people whether it be vaping, gun control, telling people what they can and can't eat, telling people who they can marry, telling women they can't have abortions, it's all bullshit and it all needs to stop. This is why we need another revolution.

(End rant)

Last edited:

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This constant regulation and control by the government is exactly whats wrong with this country today. No one living in the U.S. today has lived in a free country. There are other countries in the world today with much more freedom than the U.S, granted they may not have some of our freedoms, but overall they have more freedoms. Our government is all about controlling the people whether it be vaping, gun control, telling people what they can and can't eat, telling people who they can marry, telling women they can't have abortions, it's all bullshit and it all needs to stop. This is why we need another revolution.

(End rant)
I like your style. Pro gun and pro abortion. Must be tough on voting day. Do you go the lesser or 2 evils route?

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I like your style. Pro gun and pro abortion. Must be tough on voting day. Do you go the lesser or 2 evils route?

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or serious, so I'll just assume your being serious. I'm not gonna get started on the pro-gun/anti-gun issue, but I will say something about abortions. I don't believe in the whole human life is precious B.S. were no different than any other animal, just because were capable of all that we are doesn't make us any different or better. Therefore animals kill one another all the time, people kill one another all the time, and guess what no matter what you do it's not gonna stop. To me that child isn't alive until it's born, so if a mother wants an abortion because she was either raped, or made a bad decison, or just decides she doesn't want a child then I say let her do it. Though I still believe that any rapist should get an automatic death penalty, and I believe our society needs to learn to treat women as equals to men and stop keeping them down like their some kind of second rate citizens.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or serious, so I'll just assume your being serious. I'm not gonna get started on the pro-gun/anti-gun issue, but I will say something about abortions. I don't believe in the whole human life is precious B.S. were no different than any other animal, just because were capable of all that we are doesn't make us any different or better. Therefore animals kill one another all the time, people kill one another all the time, and guess what no matter what you do it's not gonna stop. To me that child isn't alive until it's born, so if a mother wants an abortion because she was either raped, or made a bad decison, or just decides she doesn't want a child then I say let her do it. Though I still believe that any rapist should get an automatic death penalty, and I believe our society needs to learn to treat women as equals to men and stop keeping them down like their some kind of second rate citizens.
I was complimenting you for having an opinion and not just picking a side and going along with everything they say.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I was complimenting you for having an opinion and not just picking a side and going along with everything they say.

I take ideas from all sides, I really can't affiliate myself with any particular political party. Except maybe the Anarchists, and that's not exactly what I'd call a political party. :D

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

That's a pretty off the wall opinion to have.....

We are not beasts. We are human. While it may be true, animals void of logic DO kill each other, we are not knuckle draggers. We are not living in the "wild". We are a society of civilized people. Murder is illegal, and rightfully so.

While you opine that a unborn child is not "human" until it is born, even the laws in every state disagree with that. Were someone to kill a woman pregnant with a child, it is not ONE charge of murder they face, but TWO counts.

Abortion was pushed for legalization, as a means to control the population of the black community. THAT is a bit of history, I'm sure you are quite unaware of.

And I would rebuff your "women are treated like second class citizens" with if that were TRUE, then the man responsible for impregnating them WOULD HAVE SAY if they could have an abortion. Since, if it's all about EQUALITY, then the man is half responsible.

Even in matters of child support, the man has about NO rights, they all belong to the woman.

So spare me your illogical, and estrogen charged emotional rant.

VU Sponsors