Become a Patron!

Hooligan box mod

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually love the look of this, might be the answer to my prayers. I have been after a new mech mod for a couple months :)

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He makes to order supposedly....read this thread but buyer beware
He is a non responsible mofo without any work ethics. How long does it take to prep 5 pieces of wire, solder everything together, drill 2 holes, and instal it in a box???
It shouldn't take more then one fucking hour, including the shrink wraps, and dipping in liquid insulation.
How long does it take for normal person to respond to a fucking msg, or a call???
That's too much work for him as well, no one is that busy that can not respond for weeks.
Every thing about him is a big, fat, bull shit. People receiving mods with random companies logos??? WTF is that? Non of you guys paid to receive surprise. No one should have to " wrap" the mod that was ordered as a "custom mod". Even strippers can be trusted more than him. Fuck all that.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is a non responsible mofo without any work ethics. How long does it take to prep 5 pieces of wire, solder everything together, drill 2 holes, and instal it in a box???
It shouldn't take more then one fucking hour, including the shrink wraps, and dipping in liquid insulation.
How long does it take for normal person to respond to a fucking msg, or a call???
That's too much work for him as well, no one is that busy that can not respond for weeks.
Every thing about him is a big, fat, bull shit. People receiving mods with random companies logos??? WTF is that? Non of you guys paid to receive surprise. No one should have to " wrap" the mod that was ordered as a "custom mod". Even strippers can be trusted more than him. Fuck all that.

After receiving two series mods that autofired and the shrink wrap around the mosfet on EACH ONE melted, he blamed me. Came right out and said must be doing something wrong.

I've been vaping for four years and rebuilding for three... I had a .4 ohm single fused Clapton running on both. Well within the limits of my VTC5's.

Honestly I'm just glad to have a damn product in my hand that works after almost a damn year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fkin sux, cause im sure those who got what they ordered love there mods. I love mine so much after skinning...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fkin sux, cause im sure those who got what they ordered love there mods. I love mine so much after skinning...

Don't get me wrong, the Smart PWM he sent me is a badass mod and I use it daily. Just not sure it was worth waiting as long for it as I did.

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
well after initiating the chargeback, he has been in contact since yesterday. Mod is done and I have seen a packing slip. He said by Thursday. His business is ethics are shit, lots of excuses. his will definitely be my last mod from him!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well after initiating the chargeback, he has been in contact since yesterday. Mod is done and I have seen a packing slip. He said by Thursday. His business is ethics are shit, lots of excuses. his will definitely be my last mod from him!

Funny how the mod was magically ready after you did a chargeback. How long did you wind up waiting total?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny...i had to get nasty and even say i have people by his hometown...boom pics sent of my etching...smdh

Chevyrider619

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DAMMITTTT! I just placed an order an order for an SX on tuesday SMDH.. I thought since grimm green recoomended him he was legit! So today i messaged him, and he said " About 45 minutes after we talked i was taken to the hospital for an attack but, should be out today. Once im situated i will get back with you" FUCK that! i'm just going to tell him not to do it

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All honesty, I prefer my NoisyCricket25!! It was not worth the hassle!
Edit: If you are getting a straight series box.

Last edited:

Chevyrider619

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All honesty, I prefer my NoisyCricket25!! It was not worth the hassle!
Edit: If you are getting a straight series box.
Well, I do have people out there(wink,wink) lol! Don't want to even get to that level. You go to give everyone benefit of doubt..

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I do have people out there(wink,wink) lol! Don't want to even get to that level. You go to give everyone benefit of doubt..

The guy has legit health issues, but at the same time I think he's a lying sack. When I harassed him enough about my order, he told me how he might lose his house, he's going to have to close up shop, etc. Have you seen his Instagram? Fucker isn't hurting for anything. He's got motorcycles, enough money to go out to bars to see bands, and all other kinds of shit.

I love the mod I FINALLY got from him but fuck that guy. I'd never order from him again...

I, like you, ordered from him bc of Grimm's endorsement. In one of his recent vids, Grimm mentioned Sean and briefly touched on Hooligan Mods. I'm paraphrasing, but it was something to the effect of "There's some differing opinions on him..." Of course he's going to take care of high profile customers that review his shit! Love Grimm to death, but Sean is a douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chevyrider619

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The guy has legit health issues, but at the same time I think he's a lying sack. When I harassed him enough about my order, he told me how he might lose his house, he's going to have to close up shop, etc. Have you seen his Instagram? Fucker isn't hurting for anything. He's got motorcycles, enough money to go out to bars to see bands, and all other kinds of shit.

I love the mod I FINALLY got from him but fuck that guy. I'd never order from him again...

I, like you, ordered from him bc of Grimm's endorsement. In one of his recent vids, Grimm mentioned Sean and briefly touched on Hooligan Mods. I'm paraphrasing, but it was something to the effect of "There's some differing opinions on him..." Of course he's going to take care of high profile customers that review his shit! Love Grimm to death, but Sean is a douche.

Well long story short, he's a fkn POS! I had to put my foot up his ***, got my money back, didn't get no mod from him. I blasted him on every damn place he could advertise his stuff. So EFF! Him! Anyway I'm goof to save to get me a Madmodder or Jmodz mod

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one of my 3 purchases from Sean. Not always the fastest shipping, but damn he does great work
9c294eb4a997b09bddb4e4110d54ee16.jpg
58ba387b116ad36065d97687d82586f5.jpg
15b88d7d3ecb673536a2782f6c53cffc.jpg
b7e132b48f7d75bc881eabccb1a67292.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered a PWM duel 18650 squonker. Never heard of this so going to be a first for me. I wanted a duel battery squonker because I'm tired of all the single 18650's out there.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered a PWM duel 18650 squonker. Never heard of this so going to be a first for me. I wanted a duel battery squonker because I'm tired of all the single 18650's out there.

Glad it worked out for you. Seems I may have caught him at a bad time or something?

Also be sure to do a series build (upwards of .4) for that PWM. I had the same box and it worked really well!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hes a good guy...just overwhelmed i think...hes into squonkers now? Mines still kicking ass....only build .35 plus on it
f319a12ad4e06a134435b7119af9415d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors