Become a Patron!

Hank's Doghaus the antisocial social thread

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giggle_zpsppplvwtq.gif

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They made great soup stock if you slaughter them as adults - the meat is a little tough without stewing.

If you neuter them as chicks, they grow up to be Capons and are very tender eating
Somehow, neuter and chicks isn't registering.. Are they also tender about anything else?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ever had food poisoning?
Burning ass pissing your soul out of your body if you have not.

The first 2 wks after the appendectomy were just like that. The only thing that fixed it was... SMOKING CIGARETTES! I know, I know, terrible thing to do and all that, but I was a little too busy being sick to worry about being smoke-free. At least I never did stop vaping, and got the coffin nails out again after a month. Taught me a good lesson, too... no such thing as "1 or two" when you used to be a slave to them.

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So woke up and was going into the final day of races.
We get there, the coffee shop bathroom (singular) lock fails and I got to show the place my ass and a shocked lesbian the full nut shot. Can handle that.
Go down to a bench with my coffee and feeling a bit off kilter.
I sit down and feel something against my leg... it is slimy and wet and no I did not shit myself.
I think OH fucking GREAT I sat in wet goose shit... on the bench.
NOPE it was a fuck ton worse.
It was a giant wad of homeless asshole phlegm with attached loogey on it.

I almost power vomit right then and there.
I got up to the place where the team is supposed to be and NO one is there. I am trying to not just launch apple fritters and coffee all over hell and back . I am holding mom's keys and DL.
I stash her keys, find a team mate and relay "going home fucking sick!! tell her no worries stay I am fucking SICK!"
I get on the train and haul ass home with is dawning on me I still have her DL.
I get sick on myself on the 2 mile walk home.
Get cleaned up and head back.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So woke up and was going into the final day of races.
We get there, the coffee shop bathroom (singular) lock fails and I got to show the place my ass and a shocked lesbian the full nut shot. Can handle that.
Go down to a bench with my coffee and feeling a bit off kilter.
I sit down and feel something against my leg... it is slimy and wet and no I did not shit myself.
I think OH fucking GREAT I sat in wet goose shit... on the bench.
NOPE it was a fuck ton worse.
It was a giant wad of homeless asshole phlegm with attached loogey on it.

I almost power vomit right then and there.
I got up to the place where the team is supposed to be and NO one is there. I am trying to not just launch apple fritters and coffee all over hell and back . I am holding mom's keys and DL.
I stash her keys, find a team mate and relay "going home fucking sick!! tell her no worries stay I am fucking SICK!"
I get on the train and haul ass home with is dawning on me I still have her DL.
I get sick on myself on the 2 mile walk home.
Get cleaned up and head back.
Hell of an adventure Nasty

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welp, already done with the DMV. Didn't take long at all. The Civic is good to go now!
Everything here is now done online with the BMV. Unless you are renewing a license or registering a new vehicle.

In December, I expect my bill for plates will be over 1K. 2 new vehicles and two trailers. Excise on the vehicles is right at a grand.

Wanna trade?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everything here is now done online with the BMV. Unless you are renewing a license or registering a new vehicle.

In December, I expect my bill for plates will be over 1K. 2 new vehicles and two trailers. Excise on the vehicles is right at a grand.

Wanna trade?
No way in hell, dude! I acquired a 95 Civic hatchback, 91k miles, stock. It still has the original radio ( although it doesn't work). Little fucker gets 40+ mpg, & it doesn't have to go through NJ inspection LOL

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No way in hell, dude! I acquired a 95 Civic hatchback, 91k miles, stock. It still has the original radio ( although it doesn't work). Little fucker gets 40+ mpg, & it doesn't have to go through NJ inspection LOL
It's over 10 years old. That's a 50 dollar plate here.

The first ten years of a vehicle's life here, we pay excise on the selling value, plus sales tax when we buy it. Over those ten years, it gradually declines (excise fee) until after ten years, it's base price of the plate.

Sales tax is 7% and the first year of excise is about 8%.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The first ten years of a vehicle's life here, we pay excise on the selling value, plus sales tax when we buy it. Over those ten years, it gradually declines (excise fee) until after ten years, it's base price of the plate.

DAYUM! Taxachusetts?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That almost qualifies for classic tags, though it will need a fart can muffler to be truly classic.:cool:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yet another reason to avoid Commifornia.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They actually improved this shit here in GA. Used to, you got hit with a big ad valorem tax every year to renew the tag. They changed the law so now the ad valorem tax applies at time of purchase -- so it can be financed! And the yearly regular tag fee is just $20; $25 more if you want one of their "special" tags with different things on them -- education, military, environment, etc. So we got one of those special ones, and it was just $45, instead of the over-$250 that it used to be every year.

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah it's a fucking free country!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, I came home early from a trip once and walked in on a teenager party at my house that featured quite a live spectacle.

I actually do have a photo somewheres....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
oh yeah as would "alexander"
btw, a clerks III is being made
Nothing not even Dawson's boobs could save that horrible steaming pile of alexander.
Funny my ex military nazi like anti gay step dad was all gung ho to watch it... I came back later that day to see the cd in pieces and a dent in the wall.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After 20 years, they built us a fucking Wawa 10 miles away. :bliss:
The wrong way from the work commute, but I'll take it. Civilization has found us at last.

VU Sponsors