Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
nothing-about-guns-712x1024.jpg

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I personally wear my gun in shorts like this. Because it is so close to me, people don’t notice it as much as some of the other holsters. It allows me a great grip from the draw and I really appreciate it.

I appreciate the picture.;)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I personally wear my gun in shorts like this. Because it is so close to me, people don’t notice it as much as some of the other holsters. It allows me a great grip from the draw and I really appreciate it.

I wear long undergarments to accommodate mine but this is a nice one. 2 back holsters, one in the bra and a shoulder holster. Should the apocalypse come, I've got a fanny and ankle that conceals very nicely with my camo pants. Lots of room. That pink AR hubby built for me? Paint job!
Please PM me where you saw this. Thanks, Tat.

Oh, I just got a nice car bob. $17.82 Prime. Worth every penny. Enough for 2 days, aside from my vape case. Amazon....
20L/33L- Most Durable Packable Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's an awfully big paddle.
Are you referring to the claw on the right of the holster? That is to pull the grip farther into the body to conceal better. The holster is designed to be carried inside the waist band in the appendix position. I am liking the holster so far but I wish the magazine holder was mounted lower so it concealed better. I am thinking about buying the same style holster from them without the mag holder attached so I can go back to using the old mag holder I was using before.

I have one of their outside the waist band holsters also but it doesn't get a lot of use lately. They make a variety of holster styles and they are far and away the most comfortable holsters I own but they are not cheap, though they do have a line of holsters with a different backing material that is a bit cheaper - https://stealthgearusa.com/

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are you referring to the claw on the right of the holster? That is to pull the grip farther into the body to conceal better. The holster is designed to be carried inside the waist band in the appendix position. I am liking the holster so far but I wish the magazine holder was mounted lower so it concealed better. I am thinking about buying the same style holster from them without the mag holder attached so I can go back to using the old mag holder I was using before.

I have one of their outside the waist band holsters also but it doesn't get a lot of use lately. They make a variety of holster styles and they are far and away the most comfortable holsters I own but they are not cheap, though they do have a line of holsters with a different backing material that is a bit cheaper - https://stealthgearusa.com/

No, I mean the overall footprint of it, including the magazine holder. I'm little, so things tend to be kinda big for me. I also have a little bit of gut so appendix isn't comfy for me when I sit down. Right now, OOW at about 4:00 is working best for me with my kydex holster.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I mean the overall footprint of it, including the magazine holder. I'm little, so things tend to be kinda big for me. I also have a little bit of gut so appendix isn't comfy for me when I sit down. Right now, OOW at about 4:00 is working best for me with my kydex holster.
It is actually the smallest footprint AIWB+ rig I have seen. This one has a fabric back where most are all kydex, though there are some appendix gun only holsters that have padded/rubber pelvic wedges to try and soften it and also drive the grip tighter into the belly. I still have a bit of a belly (I hate crunches/situps lol, need to get back in the habit) left from my weight loss which presses the bottom of the appendix holsters into my pelvis some. The padding on this isn't as soft/significant as I thought it would be but overall I am liking it.

Part of the reason I decided to lose weight was so I could try appendix carry. It is easier to get to when seated (like in the car) than carrying behind the back. It is also easier to defend against a gun grab if someone sees the gun and chooses to try and take it from you. Before this I primarily open carried in a level 3 duty holster at 3 o' clock. I still often keep my gun exposed even now that I carry appendix (at least once I know my open carried gun prevented me from getting jumped) but if I do choose to conceal appendix is the way I go.

Here is one of the popular all kydex models I was considering before the sgusa was released:
maxresdefault.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess the mag pocket is what makes it seem so much bigger. This is mine. I switched the clips around to try IWB, need to switch them back to OWB.

9352ca85a2e68185b152b6d4c35f9e34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It is actually the smallest footprint AIWB+ rig I have seen. This one has a fabric back where most are all kydex, though there are some appendix gun only holsters that have padded/rubber pelvic wedges to try and soften it and also drive the grip tighter into the belly. I still have a bit of a belly (I hate crunches/situps lol, need to get back in the habit) left from my weight loss which presses the bottom of the appendix holsters into my pelvis some. The padding on this isn't as soft/significant as I thought it would be but overall I am liking it.

Part of the reason I decided to lose weight was so I could try appendix carry. It is easier to get to when seated (like in the car) than carrying behind the back. It is also easier to defend against a gun grab if someone sees the gun and chooses to try and take it from you. Before this I primarily open carried in a level 3 duty holster at 3 o' clock. I still often keep my gun exposed even now that I carry appendix (at least once I know my open carried gun prevented me from getting jumped) but if I do choose to conceal appendix is the way I go.

Here is one of the popular all kydex models I was considering before the sgusa was released:
maxresdefault.jpg
Very striking look. LOVE IT

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

They just had a 20% sale and almost got one.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They just had a 20% sale and almost got one.
yep, that is when I bought this. The sale started right when this holster was released thankfully. I think I paid full price for my flex owb from them, ouchy. I got more into all my holsters for this glock than the gun itself cost. The most costly holster is the galco leather shoulder holster which I haven't used much since the wedding I mainly bought it for. Time to buy another/spare gen 4 glock 19 NiB-x I think. Also need to buy some full size glock 17 mags to use for my spare carry mag(s).

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
yep, that is when I bought this. The sale started right when this holster was released thankfully. I think I paid full price for my flex owb from them, ouchy. I got more into all my holsters for this glock than the gun itself cost. The most costly holster is the galco leather shoulder holster which I haven't used much since the wedding I mainly bought it for. Time to buy another/spare gen 4 glock 19 NiB-x I think. Also need to buy some full size glock 17 mags to use for my spare carry mag(s).
Have you tried the Revolution yet ?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried the Revolution yet ?
No, none of those are really designed for appendix carry which is the only way I carry IWB. My OWB holsters all ride in the 1 - 3 o clock area. I find carrying any further back to not be a good idea for a number of reasons.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, none of those are really designed for appendix carry which is the only way I carry IWB. My OWB holsters all ride in the 1 - 3 o clock area. I find carrying any further back to not be a good idea for a number of reasons.
Check out bravo concealment. I have a few of theirs and they are really nice, especially for AIWB. I'll post some pics when I get home tonight.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out bravo concealment. I have a few of theirs and they are really nice, especially for AIWB. I'll post some pics when I get home tonight.
thanks, not sure I have seen them before, at least not following them on IG yet. Their new Torsion holster looks like a good fit for AIWB. I am surprised they don't have an IWB mag holder version yet but my JM Custom I posted a pic of above works well, though I should probably pick up a spare/extra.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you havent woken up yet to the fact that all these shootings were staged or false flag attacks to enforce gun control then Im not sure what to tell you. Trump is on our side about gun control though but the group responsible will keep doing it until we give them up "because having guns isnt safe"

Need I point you in the direction to follow up with the Sandy Hook Shooting, Boston Bombing, The Kamikaze Vans, Las Vegas and 99% of the other events that were dramatically exposed on the Mainstream Media....take a good look into each of them, none of them were as the official narrative said they were.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning. I use a shoulder holster exclusively. Not likely to get hung up on anything.
Tis the season (colder weather) for me to bring my shoulder holster out of the drawer again. Much more comfortable to carry that way then Appendix IWB. Also time for me to pick up a spare Glock 19 if I can find a good used gen 4 with the Nickel Boron barrel and slide.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How the hell did I miss this thread?

QUiOYa1.jpg

@Khassy you done good. The Shield is an excellent choice. Make sure you practice. A lot. Preferably at a place where you're allowed to draw from your holster. Doing so should become second-nature.

Very nice. I remember years ago when there was a glut of police trade in P7's at reasonable prices and I never picked one up. I still regret it to this day.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Very nice. I remember years ago when there was a glut of police trade in P7's at reasonable prices and I never picked one up. I still regret it to this day.
I have no regrets. I had wanted a P7 since they were introduced in the 1970s when I was still in college. I finally bought a P7M8 at full retail during the first Clinton administration, but I never shot or carried it that much 'cause it was just too nice. Then in the mid 2000s, there was indeed a glut of German Police trade-ins that were generally carried a lot, but not shot much. These were straight P7s that some people incorrectly refer to as the "PSP" model. They have traditional heel release for the mag and slightly smaller trigger guard without the plastic heat shield at the frame. I picked up several and have put thousands of rounds through them. To me, the P7s are the finest single-stack 9mm ever made. H&K ended production in the late 2000s and prices have skyrocketed since. I'm confident I could sell any of them for double what I paid if I were so inclined, but I'm not. They're keepers! :)

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do any of you carry on your person while at home? I'm debating whether or not I should.
I didn’t about 25yrs ago but was in the back yard one day and thought if I heard my wife screaming in the house how the hell would I get to my gun. Have it on me every day all day except at work and that’s not by choice.
Told my wife if anything ever happens at work get a lawyer;) After all this time I just don’t feel right without it on my side.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I didn’t about 25yrs ago but was in the back yard one day and thought if I heard my wife screaming in the house how the hell would I get to my gun. Have it on me every day all day except at work and that’s not by choice.
Told my wife if anything ever happens at work get a lawyer;) After all this time I just don’t feel right without it on my side.
Yep, if I'm dressed, I'm carrying.

As for work; well, I own the business and the sign on my office says:

FirearmsWelcome3x4-227x300.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_1386.JPG
These are holsters from my favorite kydex maker, bravo concealment. The tan one is what I use if and when I do carry. It's the best appendix holster I've found to date. I got these a few years ago when you had to wait weeks to months to get one. Now they are kinda mass produced and from what I read, quality has dropped off.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So uh who did this, and why is there no flared mag well or extended mag release or extendo grip (extended mag)
1508987080218.jpg

I believe that is the latest abomination from smok.

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Abomination does not even begin to describe it. Friend at work has one, it pains me. Speaking of horrid things
rdbs-right.png
Have you seen the ads for it?

VU Sponsors