Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but they're actually useful! ... They have skills; they're not like you. ...except those weasley DMV workers are SEIU I think.

You see... we NEED police and fire.... That's what taxes are for.
What we DON'T need are tax-payer funded sphincter techs.

True if you pay taxes!
We are not tax payer funded union dumbass!
You kept referring to seiu?! What the fuck did seiu do to you. If you kept disrespecting my job and my peers I will continue to pray for your wife!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel bad for the folks that don’t have representation!

VEGAN I AM!
thank you for your concern...that would be about 93% of the people in the public sector...I feel sorry for people who work with the nenderthals in uniuons.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thank you for your concern...that would be about 93% of the people in the public sector...I feel sorry for people who work with the nenderthals in uniuons.

Union worker
$52 per hour
Non union
$30-35 this being lucky
Go figure!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should’ve taken her to Idaho medical center
They all whitey there

VEGAN I AM!
I wish...I'd love to fish in Idaho...but that is irrelevant some of her nurses were white some were black and some were...?browns?...but she liked the white nurse the best.,but she though the "brown" was a POS...what do you think that might signify

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Union worker
$52 per hour
Non union
$30-35 this being lucky
Go figure!

VEGAN I AM!
well if we are gonna use that yardstick...then I suppose all those rich people you hate aren't really different than you are they....
whore
300 to 500 an hour
drug dealer
300 to 3000 an hour

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish...I'd love to fish in Idaho...but that is irrelevant some of her nurses were white some were black and some were...?browns?...but she liked the white nurse the best....what do you think that might signify

1e9f58997091282d120c89bce153392a.jpg

You tell me!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They all whitey there

VEGAN I AM!
wow..EJ "whitey" is a racial slur...which I'm pretty sure is against forum policiy....I know how you like to constantly call the mods in for rulings on people's posts...whaddya think.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well if we are gonna use that yardstick...then I suppose all those rich people you hate aren't really different than you are they....
whore
300 to 500 an hour
drug dealer
300 to 3000 an hour

I don’t make that money
Dumb fuck

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow..EJ "whitey" is a racial slur...which I'm pretty sure is against forum policiy....I know how you like to constantly call the mods in for rulings on people's posts...whaddya think.

I mis spelled...

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mis spelled...

VEGAN I AM!
no you didn't you lied..try again...see this is why I wouldn't work in a union, you have to associate with lying sacks of shit all day.Unions create a petri dish in which the scum of humanity rise to the top.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They all whitey there

VEGAN I AM!

So, having been to hospitals in California(Las Alamitos) and Idaho, I much prefer Idaho nurse staff.

Here they are more friendly and take more time with patients. There they reminded me of people running cattle through. They don't seem to give shit. The VA is much the same as California hospitals. You feel like a fucking cow while they herd you here and there, pop in to see if your still alive or stick a needle in you then they pop right back out.

The non union nurses here are much nicer and take more time with patients. Even the brown ones. ;)

I much prefer feeling like a person with the regional nurse staff here as opposed to feeling like a cow in California.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He ain't paying. Insurance is. ;)
OK bear with me,....true story...so I knew this guy older guy total California liberal democrat like EJ or Bobbie but smart...I had to listen to his endless tirades about evil white repbulicans ate my baby bullshit..we all know the rap..he owned a bunch of land he was growing "stuff" on and he needed a bunch of trees cut down...so he hires this Samoan guy to cut them down...and then he brags about how low he drove the price down..he was proud he screwed this poor working class brown shmuck out of money..same guy had a bunch of illegals working for him..he could have easily paid ameicans but he hired illegals on his pot farm...eventually the illegals dropped a dime to the cops and ratted him out......these are the kind of people calling concervatives racist who hate the working people.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, having been to hospitals in California(Las Alamitos) and Idaho, I much prefer Idaho nurse staff.

Here they are more friendly and take more time with patients. There they reminded me of people running cattle through. They don't seem to give shit. The VA is much the same as California hospitals. You feel like a fucking cow while they herd you here and there, pop in to see if your still alive or stick a needle in you then they pop right back out.

The non union nurses here are much nicer and take more time with patients. Even the brown ones. ;)

well I know you are lying..there are no brown people in Idaho..they take all the Indians there and die their skin white at birth.it is a mythical land where eveyone is blond and blue eyed where roving bands of ex-nazis roam the woods hunting "browns" as ej calls them. I remember driving through there and stoping at the border as the highway patrol checked each car to make sure no Blacks were being smuggled into the state..and there were pictures of Adolf Hitler in every Dennys.although every town of any size had one black family ...so they could go burn their church down every Sunday..if you don't believe me ask EJ....I mean other than being a stupid racist shit who isn't to adverse to women being beaten..he'll tell you the truth.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

We are the only teaching hospital in OC and we are ranked in the nation..
Los alamitos is an average hospital and the med surge area is filthy they’re known for mother n baby though!

My coworker gave birth to a non union privately own hospital here in the OC and they almost killed her and murdered her baby!!

Don’t know nothing bout the vAs here but we get a lot of vets for specialized needs! (Thanks for the service)

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE MEDICAL CENTER!

VEGAN I AM!

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK bear with me,....true story...so I knew this guy older guy total California liberal democrat like EJ or Bobbie but smart...I had to listen to his endless tirades about evil white repbulicans ate my baby bullshit..we all know the rap..he owned a bunch of land he was growing "stuff" on and he needed a bunch of trees cut down...so he hires this Samoan guy to cut them down...and then he brags about how low he drove the price down..he was proud he screwed this poor working class brown shmuck out of money..same guy had a bunch of illegals working for him..he could have easily paid ameicans but he hired illegals on his pot farm...eventually the illegals dropped a dime to the cops and ratted him out......these are the kind of people calling concervatives racist who hate the working people.

I know a few people that got caught cheating on taxes. All liberals. And they all claim the same thing ej does, the government should take care of poor people.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know a few people that got caught cheating on taxes. All liberals. And they all claim the same thing ej does, the government should take care of poor people.
oh EJ thinks when two or more white people gather they are gonna start a russian spy ring.speaking of union workers nother true story when I was young I was listening to a group of union workers at their lunch break..they were printers...they were all bitching about the tenants in the rental houses they owned., like listening to group of slumlords....so much for the brotherhood of labor.one of my first lessons about the kind of people who belong to unions.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are the only teaching hospital in OC and we are ranked in the nation..
Los alamitos is an average hospital and the med surge area is filthy they’re known for mother n baby though!

My coworker gave birth to a non union privately own hospital here in the OC and they almost killed her and murdered her baby!!

Don’t know nothing bout the vAs here but we get a lot of vets for specialized needs! (Thanks for the service)

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE MEDICAL CENTER!

VEGAN I AM!

Yeah, many VA's are near teaching hospitals. That's why I don't let the VA do major(to me) surgeries.

I popped the tendon off the end of one of my fingers and let the VA fix it. The surgeon doing it was an intern. First, the attending almost did surgery on the wrong finger. I had to tell him after he initialed the wrong finger in pre-op. Then the surgery didn't hold. Only half of that finger bends now. It would be better if they just cut the end of it off because it just sticks out.

So, when I needed back surgery, I had a private doc do it. I wasn't taking chances with my back. Even though I have 100% coverage through the VA(no cost to me) I pay for medical coverage and pay deductibles for private care.

University of Utah Hospital

https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/ut/university-of-utah-health-care-6870315

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, many VA's are near teaching hospitals. That's why I don't let the VA do major(to me) surgeries.

I popped the tendon off the end of one of my fingers and let the VA fix it. The surgeon doing it was an intern. First, the attending almost did surgery on the wrong finger. I had to tell him after he initialed the wrong finger in pre-op. Then the surgery didn't hold. Only half of that finger bends now. It would be better if they just cut the end of it off because it just sticks out.

So, when I needed back surgery, I had a private doc do it. I wasn't taking chances with my back. Even though I have 100% coverage through the VA(no cost to me) I pay for medical coverage and pay deductibles for private care.

https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/ut/university-of-utah-health-care-6870315
UTAH...ah hells no another enclave of white supremacists.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That’s one of the fucked things TEACHING HOSPITALS do, they fucking experiment on you, not that it’s a bad thing but you get what I mean!

Just like today, we admitted a 38 year old transgender, he/she had her butt done in who knows where and the butt exploded inside her, she became septic in a couple of days, no hospital would take her/him cuz it’s a plastic surgery and she /he doesn’t have medical insurance,so guess who accepted her/him UCI, why? because for they wanna study her/him and there was talks that Uci would do transgender transformation program, some shit like that, so yeah.....

We have KAISER PERMANENTE why? Because it’s the cheapest of them all, I pay $16 per month for a family of 3 (NOT BAD UH).....
All my doctor wanna do is do a CBC twice a year!Fuckers won’t even give pain meds for strained shoulders and knees, he told me, I just need to stretch and not do any contact exercises for a month LOL!

I heard horror stories and mistakes done by interns, people die man! SAD!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s one of the fucked things TEACHING HOSPITALS do, they fucking experiment on you, not that it’s a bad thing but you get what I mean!

Just like today, we admitted a 38 year old transgender, he/she had her butt done in who knows where and the butt exploded inside her, she became septic in a couple of days, no hospital would take her/him cuz it’s a plastic surgery and she /he doesn’t have medical insurance,so guess who accepted her/him UCI, why? because for they wanna study her/him and there was talks that Uci would do transgender transformation program, some shit like that, so yeah.....

We have KAISER PERMANENTE why? Because it’s the cheapest of them all, I pay $16 per month for a family of 3 (NOT BAD UH).....
All my doctor wanna do is do a CBC twice a year!Fuckers won’t even give pain meds for strained shoulders and knees, he told me, I just need to stretch and not do any contact exercises for a month LOL!

I heard horror stories and mistakes done by interns, people die man! SAD!

VEGAN I AM!
I think I heard today that medical error is the third leading cause of death in hospitals.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I knew this guy older guy total California liberal democrat like EJ or Bobbie but smart...
I had to listen to his endless tirades about evil white repbulicans ate my baby :eek:
rotflmao.gif

IKR? I still kinda like it when Sarah gets all spooled up with TDR. :)

200.gif

The man is set to become the greatest president in American history!
Mmmm... delicious baabies... :bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors