Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no thanks.it's time we build a wall.

Like what that Korean said
The international community has to come together and fix the problems,the more you ignore it,the bigger it will get, and guess where all these poor people will wanna go? See the zombie movie? Instead of finding a cure they found a solution, BUILD A WALL! Guess what happen next?

All

VEGAN I AM!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Hispanics Muslim blacks....

VEGAN I AM!
Only by the left.... they are the Only people I ever see base anything on race or ethnicity... I'm talking EVER in my life. IT always a lefty making accusation. ..

oh sure the white supremacists. .. but they account for less than 1/10 of 1 percent of the population.

Another case of the left projecting thier sins on the rest of us.

We don't need hate crime laws because of republicans histories.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like what that Korean said
The international community has to come together and fix the problems,the more you ignore it,the bigger it will get, and guess where all these poor people will wanna go? See the zombie movie? Instead of finding a cure they found a solution, BUILD A WALL! Guess what happen next?

All

VEGAN I AM!
after you cure yourself of stupidity then you can use my country and my money to solve world poverty.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen the brad pit movie
WW Z

That’s what’s gonna happen.

VEGAN I AM!
Yeah I saw that movie..if you are comparing the scum of the third world to the zombies....I don't think corraling them all into stadiums and them dropping bombs on them a very good solution....but hey you're a democrat..dumb ideas that don't work are you guys speciality

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only by the left.... they are the Only people I ever see base anything on race or ethnicity... I'm talking EVER in my life. IT always a lefty making accusation. ..

oh sure the white supremacists. .. but they account for less than 1/10 of 1 percent of the population.

Another case of the left projecting thier sins on the rest of us.

We don't need hate crime laws because of republicans histories.

You confused me bro

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I saw that movie..if you are comparing the scum of the third world to the zombies....I don't think corraling them all into stadiums and them dropping bombs on them a very good solution....but hey you're a democrat..dumb ideas are you guys speciality

Ahh
You still don’t wanna deal with the problem!?
Let me hear your solutions?
Build the wall and???

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh
Build the wall and???

VEGAN I AM!
Where did you get the idea that this is as you put it Whitey's problem to solve....where did you get the idea Whitey as you call him sole purpose in life is to solve this....where did you get the idea that these people are too inferior they can't solve this problem themselves.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh
Build the wall and???

VEGAN I AM!
well my first step would be to re-elect TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!...besides I'm more interested in how you intend to fix being stupid....what will be your first move.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you get the idea that this is as you put it Whitey's problem to solve....where did you get the idea Whitey as you call him sole purpose in life is to solve this....where did you get the idea that these people are too inferior they can't solve this problem themselves.

So you don’t have any suggestions for the inferior country? I thought superior country are great?

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok then? What’s gonna happen when he’s dead?

VEGAN I AM!
we could always get Putin,but we won't have to Trump will rise from the dead after 3 days......or we could just enforce immigration law...you don't get it...it isn't Whitey's job to figure that out..one size does not fit all...Whitey's solution doesn't work for everybody

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we could always get Putin,but we won't have to Trump will rise from the dead after 3 days......or we could just enforce immigration law...you don't get it...it isn't Whitey's job to figure that out..one size does not fit all...Whitey's solution doesn't work for everybody

That’s a NO SOLUTION at all just put a wall?

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well my first step would be to re-elect TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!...besides I'm more interested in how you intend to fix being stupid....what will be your first move.

You’re more interested fixing stupid? Go look at the mirror start there!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what you said, don’t play that game

VEGAN I AM!
I said...unlike you I don't lie about what I posted I don't call it mis spelling....I said where do you get the idea these people are too inferior to solve this problem themselves...stop lying EJ

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said...unlike you I don't lie about what I posted I don't call it mis spelling....I said where do you get the idea these people are too inferior to solve this problem themselves...stop lying EJ

You sAid it...

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Here....

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here....

VEGAN I AM!
exactlly...where do YOU get the idea these people are too inferior to solve this problem themselves...unlike you I not only think they can solve this problem themselves...I believe they are the only ones that can.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exactlly...where do YOU get the idea these people are too inferior to solve this problem themselves...unlike you I not only think they can solve this problem themselves...I believe they are the only ones that can.

Obviously they coming here

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s a lie!

VEGAN I AM!
LOL..they are non govermental agencies in Europe hiring boats to bring them across the mediteranian George Soros the billionaire heads them..Italy just outlawed them...or did you think a group of penniless africans who've never seen the ocean can operate massive ships..the hour grows late EJ lies aren't gonna stop the red wave.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL..they are non govermental agencies in Europe hiring boats to bring them across the mediteranian George Soros the billionaire heads them..Italy just outlawed them...or did you think a group of penniless africans who've never seen the ocean can operate massive ships..the hour grows late EJ lies aren't gonna stop the red wave.

lies! Conspiracy!
Evidence? I don’t do conspiracy! Talk to someone else about it!

VEGAN I AM!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don’t have to white to solve a problem...

VEGAN I AM!
How about this it's not my or our job to solve yours or anyone's problems....

It the year 2018... people should be able to solve their own problem..... it's not a capability issues... it a desire issue.

You want help ask? I/we might help if we can... but it still your responsibility to solve your OWN problems.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about this it's not my or our job to solve yours or anyone's problems....

It the year 2018... people should be able to solve their own problem..... it's not a capability issues... it a desire issue.

You want help ask? I/we might help if we can... but it still your responsibility to solve your OWN problems.

Migration problem

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tell your people to fuck often, and produce often to make sure the great white race remains relevant in the future...
start fucking!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shit pulse I think you broke him !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No he didn’t.... complaints about the white people not becoming relevant in the future!
I broke him, he finally admitted he’s not just a white right extremist nationalist he already admitted he’s racist...

I don’t wanna be mean to you anymore so please stay the fuck away from our conversation!!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just wondering how Mericans will react when China replaces the USA as the economic powerhouse of the world?
It is in the works and not all that far off.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just wondering how Mericans will react when China replaces the USA as the economic powerhouse of the world?
It is in the works and not all that far off.

Put a blonde wig on Chinese guy, they look white
That’s not a problem

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But we will still be able to say we are the most indebted country in the world.
Corporate debt is at or near record levels...
And of course the govt debt...
And the individual debt...
And the moral debt...
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors