Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THE HERO A REPUBLICAN MUELLER SERVED HIS YOUR COUNTRY WELL!! HE WAS APPROVED BY A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS
SENATE. AND THAT FAKE REPUBLICAN PLAYING PRESIDENT!!! THAT CRIMINAL IS GOING DOWN!!!

keep it up....please I hope you libtards keep this shit up...come 2020 this will bring more votes to Trump than antifa did in the last election...between your anti semetic nut jobs, your new green deal stupidity, and your dumb fucking russia conspiracy delusion..Trump will win in a landslide.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH NO SIR.... WHISHFUL THINKING!
THE HERO MUELLER A REPUBLICAN DID HIS JOB, ITS UP TO THE CONGRESS NOW....
THAT CRIMINAL IS GOING DOWN!!!

No its not up to Congress!
The report found no collusion! No obstruction !
FACT BITCH !
You idiot !
GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH NO SIR.... WHISHFUL THINKING!
THE HERO MUELLER A REPUBLICAN DID HIS JOB, ITS UP TO THE CONGRESS NOW....
THAT CRIMINAL IS GOING DOWN!!!

Stop listening to Schiff! He is crazy ! Stop listening to Don Lemmon he is a liar !
Stop watching CNN they lied to you cause they know your stupid !

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ej look! I got me a tattoo!!! :):)

tattoo-jpg.jpeg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No its not up to Congress!
The report found no collusion! No obstruction !
FACT BITCH !
You idiot !
GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT!

LOL.... YOU WISH!!
THAT CRIMINAL TOLD THE IDIOTS WHAT THEY WANTED TO HEAR!
SO STUPID MERICA, MERICA SO STUPID!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop listening to Schiff! He is crazy ! Stop listening to Don Lemmon he is a liar !
Stop watching CNN they lied to you cause they know your stupid !

THEY ALL LIE, ALL IF THEM LIE!
THEY LIE CUZ THEY KNOW YOU AND YO FELLOW AMERICANS ARE STUPID!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they should have just Seth Rich'd jussie when he fucked up the first time...now there is a mess to clean up
Jackass Jussie is gonna take town a lot of people with him. If the FBI doesn't bring him in for his own safety he'll be lynched by the end of next month.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jackass Jussie is gonna take town a lot of people with him. If the FBI doesn't bring him in for his own safety he'll be lynched by the end of next month.
well lynching is a strong word.....I'm sure they will call it Autoerotic Asphyxiation

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will fully cooperate with the NCAA to my maximum ability. Names, dates, amounts, texts, emails, bogus invoices, bank records, wire payments, cash payments, etc. - ALL OF IT. Let’s talk about the truth and facts of what really happened and let the chips fall where they may.
AVENATTI IS STILL TWEETING....

This motherfucker is not scared!!!

I TOLD YOU FUCK BRAINS

NCAA MAJOR INVESTIGATIONS!!!
I get it, lots of you small BRAINERS never did any physical active activity other than CHEW!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AVENATII WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO EXPOSE IN THE MIDDLE OF MAYBE THE MOST PROFITABLE NCAA SPORTS DIVISION!!!
MARCH MADNESS!!!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well lynching is a strong word.....I'm sure they will call it Autoerotic Asphyxiation
Red Scarfed like a long list of others huh? Possibly, but I think Jussie has earned special treatment for having exposed them so badly.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smollett damage control seen in internal email from Foxx's office as she defends 'alternative prosecution model'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/internal...-push-to-defend-move-to-drop-smollett-charges

The National District Attorneys Association, which claims to represent roughly 2,700 prosecutors’ offices around the country, heavily criticized Foxx in a statement to Fox News.
  • “First, when a chief prosecutor recuses him or herself, the recusal must apply to the entire office, not just the elected or appointed prosecutor. This is consistent with best practices for prosecutors’ offices around the country,” the statement began.
  • It added, “Second, prosecutors should not take advice from politically connected friends of the accused. Each case should be approached with the goal of justice for victims while protecting the rights of the defendant.
  • Third, when a prosecutor seeks to resolve a case through diversion or some other alternative to prosecution, it should be done so with an acknowledgement of culpability on the part of the defendant. A case with the consequential effects of Mr. Smollett’s should not be resolved without a finding of guilt or innocence.”
  • The statement concluded: “Fourth, expunging Mr. Smollett’s record at this immediate stage is counter to transparency. Law enforcement will now not be able to acknowledge that Mr. Smollett was indicted and charged with these horrible crimes and the full record of what occurred will be forever hidden from public view. Finally, we believe strongly that hate crimes should be prosecuted vigorously but the burden of proof should not be artificially increased due to the misguided decisions of others.”

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18M PROPOSED CUT TO THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS AND STUDENT PROGRAMS, BUT YET, THE AVERAGE COST PER TRIP TO MAR A LAGOO IS $3.4M, AS OF TODAY, THAT LYING POS PLAYING PRESIDENT SPENT $90M IN TAX PAYERS MONEY PLAYING GOLF... WHAT A DISGRACE!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I don't think it's OK. I think It's immoral, I think it's unethical, I think it's unpatriotic, and yes, I think it's corrupt, and evidence of collusion," Schiff said. "I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that's OK, is the day we look back and say that is the day America lost its way."

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I don't think it's OK. I think It's immoral, I think it's unethical, I think it's unpatriotic, and yes, I think it's corrupt, and evidence of collusion," Schiff said. "I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that's OK, is the day we look back and say that is the day America lost its way."

He is a bigger dummy then you !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fact he is the biggest of the liars ! Got everything wrong ! Ha Ha !

LOL!
You read the full report yet? Don’t you wanna see it? Don’t you wanna know the people Involve in this republican approved special counsel? You don’t care? What if Barr said trump colluded and won’t show the full report? Would you be satisfied? See the difference between me and you idiots!!! You don’t care about the country, you all only care about your political biases!!!
In the next couple of weeks, details of the mueller report will start leaking to the media and you all wouldn’t like what you all gonna see and hear?!
There’s more to come bro... remember this is your government and your people doing all this! !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL!
You read the full report yet? Don’t you wanna see it? Don’t you wanna know the people Involve in this republican approved special counsel? You don’t care? What if Barr said trump colluded and won’t show the full report? Would you be satisfied? See the difference between me and you idiots!!! You don’t care about the country, you all only care about your political biases!!!
In the next couple of weeks, details of the mueller report will start leaking to the media and you all wouldn’t like what you all gonna see and hear?!
There’s more to come bro... remember this is your government and your people doing all this! !

if Barr is not telling the truth about the report ,then where is the outrage from muller and all the Democratic lawyers that worked on the report ? Why are they all silent if he is covering ??
Don't be so dumb and believe the schiffshow !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if Barr is not telling the truth about the report ,then where is the outrage from muller and all the Democratic lawyers that worked on the report ? Why are they all silent if he is covering ??

I never said Barr lied, I can’t say he lied because I never saw or read the full report!

You still never learned from the past!
I’m sorry to tell you, there’s a lot more coming out!
It’s just the ugliness of American politics!!!
The only idiots that are outraged are the small BRAINERS and con supporters!!!

Dude, Barr summarizes the full report in 4 pages, they gave trump and his followers what they wanna hear, the worst is about to come out leading to the elections!!

That’s how this script goes!
WATCH!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never said Barr lied, I can’t say he lied because I never saw or read the full report!

You still never learned from the past!
I’m sorry to tell you, there’s a lot more coming out!
It’s just the ugliness of American politics!!!
The only idiots that are outraged are the small BRAINERS and con supporters!!!

Dude, Barr summarizes the full report in 4 pages, they gave trump and his followers what they wanna hear, the worst is about to come out leading to the elections!!

That’s how this script goes!
WATCH!!

No dummy there was nothing to investigate it was made up story you idiot !
Barr is either telling the truth or muller and the democrat lawyers are now all covering for Trump .
Your a dumb fuck your hatred for Trump keeps you hoping there is more and we will get him ! Your a Schiff sheep ! This is how they get dumb people to vote for them !
Your A FOOL
FACT !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No dummy there was nothing to investigate it was made up story you idiot !
Barr is either telling the truth or muller and the democrat lawyers are now all covering for Trump .
Your a dumb fuck your hatred for Trump keeps you hoping there is more and we will get him ! Your a Schiff sheep ! This is how they get dumb people to vote for them !
Your A FOOL
FACT !

The special counsel was started by the
Republican congress, republican senate, republican lying pos playing president!
The GOP started this shit, not the dems, for 2 years the gop aka GOVERNMENT OF PUTIN ran away from the truth!!

Answer this question! Do you wanna see the full report?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The special counsel was started by the
Republican congress, republican senate, republican lying pos playing president!
The GOP started this shit, not the dems, for 2 years the gop aka GOVERNMENT OF PUTIN ran away from the truth!!

Answer this question! Do you wanna see the full report?

sure whatever they are allowed by law to share

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Barr has undoubtedly told them he is launching a separate investigation into the entire Meuller probe after reviewing how this came about. By now they know they are & were under surveillance under legally issued FISA warrants by now into the entire sordid affair. (little do they know it has been going on all along).

Do you really think Andrew Weissmann, Mueller, & the rest of the 13 Angry Democrats have forgone the talk show Trump character assassination circuit for no reason? They know that anything they say, can & will be used against them in a court of law. They know they all conspired to take a folder of rumors produced by Christopher Steele some of which came right off 4 Chan from a joke they played on Flake & McCain & Brennan had his agent Nellie Ohr take a job with Perkins Coie for deniability while working for the CIA she punched up & wrote & produced the dirty Dossier from the bullshit McCain & HRC got from Steele. They all know they re fucked. Brennan himself traveled abroad & set most of the Russian influence false flags in motion. Comey & Brennan came up with Manafort, Popadoloplous, Greg, Oleg Derapaska, Natalia Veselnitskaya & all the others were all Intel plants designed to implicate the Campaign & trap Trump himself. Their fingerprints are all over the orchestration of almost every piece of this. Flynn, Dunford, Erik Prince & the white hats saw it all coming a mile away & sidestepped it all & played them all like a fiddle.

The only hope they have is to say they were operating under orders & roll on the chain of command dropping everything in Obama's & Hillary's laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors