Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nahhhh..... I think trump knew this already, and he played to his advantage! Maybe for you it looks like the way you described it, but that lying pos anticipated and counter punched it to his advantage, he’s gonna play this “VICTIM” narrative leading to the election.....

Btw... there’s more to come!!!

Well DUH Einstien of course Trump knew he didn't collude with Russia....Oh yeah the DNC is gonna pay through the nose for trying to steal this election......the people of the country are gonna be pissed off they were suckered by the DNC and the media......now that Trump has a new attorney general there very well could be some NEW investigations opened...LOL

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well DUH Einstien of course Trump knew he didn't collude with Russia....Oh yeah the DNC is gonna pay through the nose for trying to steal this election......the people of the country are gonna be pissed off they were suckered by the DNC and the media......now that Trump has a new attorney general there very well could be some NEW investigations opened...LOL

Since trump was found partially clear based on that partial report by the PUPPET AG, at this point my hatred for that lying POS is lessen by .1%... i would like to thank HERO MUELLER for the great work he did and his team, this is American politics at work! If trump was a democrat you wouldn’t have any issue with the 2 years of investigation!!!
Real talk!!
ROBERT MUELLER IS A HERO!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since trump was found partially clear based on that partial report by the PUPPET AG, at this point my hatred for that lying POS is lessen by .1%... i would like to thank HERO MUELLER for the great work he did and his team, this is American politics at work! If trump was a democrat you wouldn’t have any issue with the 2 years of investigation!!!
Real talk!!
ROBERT MUELLER IS A HERO!!!

why am I not surprised that an illiterate twat who sexually manhandels unconcious girls, is a unionized ass wiper, and hates America is.....thinks the DNC can lie their way out of treason.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why am I not surprised that an illiterate twat who sexually manhandels unconcious girls, is a unionized ass wiper, and hates America is.....thinks the DNC can lie their way out of treason.

THERE IT IS....
EVERYTIME I BITCH SLAPPED YOU WITH FACTS!

MUELLER WAS APPOINTED BY TRUMP, APPROVED BY TRUMP, PAID BY TRUMP and he’s a REPUBLICAN! FACTS BITCH!!!!

I don’t hate the USA, I just hate the SYSTEM OF MANIPULATION AND LYING!

FACTS BITCH!!!

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
D2htihNWkAElfr3.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you have no clue other then orange man bad.

You poor grunting monosyllabic cro mag. Your big brow doesnt equal big brain.

I never said orange bad was bad, I SAID
THE LYING POS CON MAN PLAYING PRESIDENT!
Do I have to break it down to you all the time? I guess I have to simplify my words for your dumb brain!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uhh huh... He'll be popular in Federal prison. They love heroes. :)

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah
AVENATTI IS THE ONLY DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE THAT HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL OUT TRUMP, REPUBLICANS, DNC, HES THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT THE FIGHT, HE TWEETED A SERIES OF CRITICISM OF THE DNC ,,TRUMP AND THE GOP LEADING TO HIS FAKE ARREST, THE DNC SHUT HIM DOWN, THE DNC AND THE FEDS PUT HIM TO SLEEP, AVENATTI WAS ABOUT TO CALL OUT NIKE WITH ITS ILLEGAL PRACTICE DURING MARCH MADNESS, THEY KILLED HIS VOICE, THEY DESTROYED THE GUY, THE USA IS STUPID AND ITS PEOPLE!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hidden camera video from ej's exercise room...

s-629702b22cd7a4c2bbb13e0a5c77087deed7973b.gif

That’s what happened when you don’t have anything substantial to argue with!!!

Take your dumbass back to the dumb people thread and post shit like this over there...

Argue with FACTS BITCH!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHITE PEOPLE JAIL! YO PEOPLE LIKE ANAL!

.......and so, we start to see here the latter stages of TDS, it is at this point the major bodily functions begin to shut down, the head still firmly trapped up the bleeding anal passage cannot get oxygen,and the subject begin to go into the characteristicly violent frothing at the mouth death throes of offical brain death.....there is no know cure.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we should declare yesterday a national holiday....."National Democrat conspiracy day"....."No Russian Collusion Day"....I think Trump should throw parades all across America....MAGA

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.......and so, we start to see here the latter stages of TDS, it is at this point the major bodily functions begin to shut down, the head still firmly trapped up the bleeding anal passage cannot get oxygen,and the subject begin to go into the characteristicly violent frothing at the mouth death throes of offical brain death.....there is no know cure.....

RIP BRO... I KNEW WORKING UNDER THE SUN WILL SOON GET YOU DIAGNOSED AND DIE!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we should declare yesterday a national holiday....."National Democrat conspiracy day"....."No Russian Collusion Day"....I think Trump should throw parades all across America....MAGA

MUELLER IS A REPUBLICAN APPOINTED BY A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, SENATE AND APPROVED BY A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT MOTHER FUCKER!!!
FACTS BITCH!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BREAKING NEWS: The Cook County State’s Attorney’s office will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire,” Fox News has learned.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

THIS IS WHY I HATE YOUR SYSTEM, A SYSTEM OF LIE AND MANIPULATION
#DISTRACTION !!

Let me here it idiots!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BREAKING NEWS: The Cook County State’s Attorney’s office will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire,” Fox News has learned.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

THIS IS WHY I HATE YOUR SYSTEM, A SYSTEM OF LIE AND MANIPULATION
#DISTRACTION !!

Let me here it idiots!!!

So Smollett Walks A Day After his Lawyer who was involved in the Avenati Extortion isn't charged and Avenati is....Hmmm.

Smollett Charges Dropped After "Emergency Court Appearance"

A "stunning reversal"

So Jussie & his lawyer rolled on Avenati?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is OBAMA country !

WTF
1. Jussie or his lawyer Rolled on others(Avennati)
2. Dems sprung him to change the MSM narrative away from Trump's Mueller report victory
3. They released him to monitor his comms to catch bigger fish as part of a deal knowing the Feds could still press charges

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MICHEAL TWEETED 5hours ago!!!

Contrary to Nike’s claims yesterday, they have NOT been cooperating with investigators for over a year. Unless you count lying in response to subpoenas and withholding documents as “cooperating.” They are trying to divert attention from their own crimes.

Ask DeAndre Ayton and Nike about the cash payments to his mother and others. Nike’s attempt at diversion and cover-up will fail miserably once prosecutors realize they have been played by Nike and their lawyers at Boies. This reaches the highest levels of Nike.

SLOWLY COMING TO LIGHT!!!

Major NCAA INVESTIGATIONS COMING SOON!!!

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Contrary to Nike’s claims yesterday, they have NOT been cooperating with investigators for over a year. Unless you count lying in response to subpoenas and withholding documents as “cooperating.” They are trying to divert attention from their own crimes.

Ask DeAndre Ayton and Nike about the cash payments to his mother and others. Nike’s attempt at diversion and cover-up will fail miserably once prosecutors realize they have been played by Nike and their lawyers at Boies. This reaches the highest levels of Nike.

you are such a nut !

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Michael is gonna be penniless with a size 8 cornhole.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Michael is gonna be penniless with a size 8 cornhole.

NAAAAHHHHH,

He’ll be aight!!! This dude will bring those white racist old democrat back to the slave owners committee!!!
AVENATTI 2020
He has a very good chance of beating that lying pos con man!!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jussie Smollett: forfeits $10k and walks.

General Flynn: legal bills of $5 million.
Interesting question, Seeing as how he voluntarily forfeited the bond, I would think Jussie would be liable for the full amount of the bond at $100,000+fees to the Bond issuer, would he not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors