Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU ARE BORN HERE YOU ARE CITIZEN!!
PERIOD!

I already posted the fucking 14th
Section A dumb mofoker!

IM PESCATARIAN!
The 14th has been debated for many years as to it's application to anchor babies. Lindsay Graham has long argued it did not apply to Illegal Immigrant Babies born on US soil before deportation. Tend to believe SCOTUS will uphold the previous application, but it is debatable.
Let me hear your conspiracies about it

IM PESCATARIAN!
Kane is a flake, always was. Wouldn't be surprised if his label has threatened him to make him back off, but who knows?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 14th has been debated for many years as to it's application to anchor babies. Lindsay Graham has long argued it did not apply to Illegal Immigrant Babies. Tend to believe SCOTUS will uphold the previous application, but it is debatable.

Kane is a flake, always was. Wouldn't be surprised if his label has not threatened him to make him back off, but who knows?

ITS BEEN LONG DEBATED...
BUT THE LAW AS IS SAYS IN THE 14TH A

YOU ARE BORN HERE IN THE USA SOIL, YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY!

Now, LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY

BAN PREGNANT TOURIST WOMEN COMING IN HERE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
NOT JUST BLACK, BROWN, GRAY, ORANGE!
All OVER THE WORLD.... AND THIS CAN BE DONE BY AN EO BY THE POTUS!

KANYE IS FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD
AND ARTHUR SMALL BRAINER CALLED HIM A PATRIOT AND HERO!

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU ARE BORN HERE YOU ARE CITIZEN!!
PERIOD!

I already posted the fucking 14th
Section A dumb mofoker!

IM PESCATARIAN!
You are so full of shit...do you seriously believe the people of the United States demanded an admendment to the Consitution be made that ensured that criminal ass illegal alien scumbags who broke our own immigration laws would have the right to dump one of their brats here in order to get citizenship...really dimwitt..you think the people of the country voted for that...Nope.... that was the libtards (who are the bitches of the globalists) perverting the intent of the law in an attempt to disenfranchise the citizens power over the goverment enabeling a corrupt political class to sell citizenship for votes.....Trump and congress are seeking to restore the intent of the law away from the twisted politically motivated abortion that the DNC made it. I suspect you are whisteling past the graveyard, in the hope Trump doesn't once again bend you over and violate your already distended and swollen butthole in another one of his political victories....I know that last two years have been tough.....they are about to get tougher.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ITS BEEN LONG DEBATED...
BUT THE LAW AS IS SAYS IN THE 14TH A

YOU ARE BORN HERE IN THE USA SOIL, YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY!

Now, LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY

BAN PREGNANT TOURIST WOMEN COMING IN HERE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
NOT JUST BLACK, BROWN, GRAY, ORANGE!
All OVER THE WORLD.... AND THIS CAN BE DONE BY AN EO BY THE POTUS!

KANYE IS FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD
AND ARTHUR SMALL BRAINER CALLED HIM A PATRIOT AND HERO!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Foreign Diplomats who give birth on US soil are denied citizenship to the child, the same may be said for citizens of foreign countries on Visas or here illegally, it is not a great leap. As I said, SCOTUS may uphold what is being done recently or they may interpret the original intent of the law to be in line with POTUS's assertion. I would think the former.

Kane is like you - not fully informed & likely to take rash positions without thinking of the full ramifications of those positions. He is doing that now, but I think he has been threatened to back down.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Foreign Diplomats who give birth on US soil are denied citizenship to the child, the same may be said for citizens of foreign countries on Visas or here illegally, it is not a great leap. As I said, SCOTUS may uphold what is being done recently or they may interpret the original intent of the law to be in line with POTUS's assertion. I would think the former.

Kane is like you - not fully informed & likely to take rash positions without thinking of the full ramifications of those positions. He is doing that now, but I think he has been threatened to back down.
I think old Kanye woke up one fine morning with a horse's head in his bed. Somebody made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are so full of shit...do you seriously believe the people of the United States demanded an admendment to the Consitution be made that ensured that criminal ass illegal alien scumbags who broke our own immigration laws would have the right to dump one of their brats here in order to get citizenship...really dimwitt..you think the people of the country voted for that...Nope.... that was the libtards (who are the bitches of the globalists) perverting the intent of the law in an attempt to disenfranchise the citizens power over the goverment enabeling a corrupt political class to sell citizenship for votes.....Trump and congress are seeking to restore the intent of the law away from the twisted politically motivated abortion that the DNC made it. I suspect you are whisteling past the graveyard, in the hope Trump doesn't once again bend you over and violate your already distended and swollen butthole in another one of his political victories....I know that last two years have been tough.....they are about to get tougher.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FAKE PATRIOTISM!!

The law says IF YOU ARE BORN IN THE THE USA OR ANY TERRITORY, THAT CHILD WILL BECOME A US CITIZEN.... THATS THE LAW!

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEY WANNA DO ABOUT IT! CHANGE TO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.. WHO CAREs!

GOOD LUCK CHANGING THAT MOTHERFUCKER

ITS A GOOD POLITICAL ARGUMENT FOR THE UPCOMING FUCK UP ELECTION!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SCOTUS may very well seek a compromise. They may recognize that the child born of illegal immigrant parents should have a right to claim their legal citizenship when they come of age to legally take responsibility for their own decisions at 18 years of age through application to INS.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

THE LAW SAYS

YOU ARE BORN HERE, YOU ARE CITIZEN

WHY THE FUCK YOU MOTHEFUCKERS HAD TO ALWAYS COMPLICATE THINGS...

THATS THE LAW... FOLLOW THE GAWD DAMN THING... NOW IF YOU WANN CHANGE, THEN CHANGE THE FUCKING LAW!

DIPLOMATS...YOURE ONLY A DIPLOMAT IF YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS ONE.... I KNOW A LOT OF FOLKS THAT ARE POLITICIANS IN THEIR COUNTRY THAT GAVE BIRTH HERE WITH A TOURIST VISA!
THERES WAYS AROUND IT!!

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SCOTUS may very well seek a compromise. They may recognize that the child born of illegal immigrant parents should have a right to claim their legal citizenship when they come of age to legally take responsibility for their own decisions at 18 years of age.
bullshit...no comprimise...criminals need to be punished severely or it only encourages lawlessness....we have 30 million illegals that point to that fact.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THE LAW SAYS

YOU ARE BORN HERE, YOU ARE CITIZEN

WHY THE FUCK YOU MOTHEFUCKERS HAD TO ALWAYS COMPLICATE THINGS...

THATS THE LAW... FOLLOW THE GAWD DAMN THING... NOW IF YOU WANN CHANGE, THEN CHANGE THE FUCKING LAW!

DIPLOMATS...YOURE ONLY A DIPLOMAT IF YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AS ONE.... I KNOW A LOT OF FOLKS THAT ARE POLITICIANS IN THEIR COUNTRY THAT GAVE BIRTH HERE WITH A TOURIST VISA!
THERES WAYS AROUND IT!!

IM PESCATARIAN!
save your breath, you're gonna need it when Trump decideds to grab your pussy.....again.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bullshit...no comprimise...criminals need to be punished severely or it only encourages lawlessness....we have 30 million illegals that point to that fact.
I don't have a problem if the kid was born on US soil and deported with the parents back to the country of origin if when they became 18 they chose to claim their citizenship when they were legally able to make that decision through application to INS. It is a workable compromise.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a problem if the kid was born on US soil and deported with the parents back to the country of origin if when they became 18 they chose to claim their citizenship when they were legally able to make that decision through application to INS. It is a workable compromise.
nope..not one fucking inch...your proposal doesn't accomplish anything..you will get pregnant scumbags taking a tourist visa or crossing the border to dump a kid...the kid get's to legal age...then chain migration the whole herd into the US. Our laws will only be obeyed when they are enforced.I don't give a damn about the effects on the criminals..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better to concede the point and get them out until 18 and they have to claim it then (many wont at that point) than risk what we have now to continue as law.
Strike why the steel is hot.... we have momentum use it.besides you haven't addressed what they will do with chain migration we will be stuck supporting millions of old mexicans...did Fienstien concede a point..did Obama...did Schumer...these fucks want you dead, they don't want comprimise.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We can't afford anymore illegals 50% of them are on welfare in some form . Its not a race issue its simple economics!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think old Kanye woke up one fine morning with a horse's head in his bed. Somebody made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
The deep state paid him!
Shut the fuck up with your bullshit conspiracy!
The guy is a whacko, and you small brainers and idiots CALLED HIM A PATRIOT AND A HERO!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHITE NATIONALIST CREATED THIS LAW!
YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT THEY CREATED!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Ha ha yea white supremist made it so slaves can become citizens ! Sounds right EJ you dumb shit !

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strike why the steel is hot.... we have momentum use it.besides you haven't addressed what they will do with chain migration we will be stuck supporting millions of old mexicans...did Fienstien concede a point..did Obama...did Schumer...these fucks want you dead, they don't want comprimise.
It would seem POTUS agrees with you!

upload_2018-10-31_15-34-19.png

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't using it in vain either stupid !
Give up ej you just make it hard on yourself

Then don’t fucking use it in any fucking way!
Small brain mofo

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
186ab8cd35aaad7e7be4ebb65326fab0.jpg

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is not even a Trump idea The Democrats wanted it !

FUCKING IDIOT

THE S 1351 IMMIGRATION STABILIZATION ACT OF 1993 WAS NOT POPULAR AMONG DEMOCRATS! JUST BECAUSE THAT IDIOT REID SPONSORED IT, IT DOESN’T REFLECT THE VOTING SCHEME OF THE DNC....
CON IS DUMB!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors