Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trump to sign executive action ending "birthright". This would allow him to deport all Hispanic. Who is next? Blacks? LGBTs? Jews? We know the man is a bigot.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14th
Section A....

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

CON IS DUMB!

Let the showdown begin!

IM PESCATARIAN!
your not naturalized if illegally here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh but he has his drinking buddy in the Supreme court now....

Every great civilization has it's downfall and the USA is beginning it's downfall?
In any case the peak of the Golden Sage of America has passed and the decline begins.
Took a long time for the Roman empire to die from decay within...
The rise of Trumpism has a lot of similarities to the rise of the Nazi's.
really Cromwell tell us those similarities?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the USA stands for is already failing.
The process will take a long time though.
Generations must be properly programmed.
They will think it is the way it should be...

3 generations have accepted the term 'programming' associated with videos.
This I agree with you ,our children have been indoctrinated by left wing education

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO ONE IN 1886 THOUGHT MILLIONS OF HISPANICS WOULD COME HERE ILLEGALLY, GIVE BIRTH AND GET INSTANT CITIZENSHIP!!
ARE WE GONNA STRIP RUSSIAN (WHITE) GIVING BIRTH IN FLORIDA? DONT GET DISTRACTED BY THIS FOOL... GO OUT AND VOTE DEMOCRAT....
I THINK, THEREFORE
“IM A DEMOCRAT”

IM PESCATARIAN!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
THE LAWS SAYS
ANYBODY BORN HERE IN THE USA ISA A US CITIZEN! PERIOD!

ABOLISH THE 14th then 2nd then ist!
Let’s go!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Somebody, please tell Trump executive action cannot change the Constitution. Congress has to do it.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And you don’t have common sense!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Common sense is dead, whether it be libertarians, retardicans, or the extreme left. Want more proof common sense is dead? Look at Facebook or YouTube.

I know you don't give a shit about constitutional law. The fact is that no president can change the Constitution by executive order.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Common sense is dead, whether it be libertarians, retardicans, or the extreme left. Want more proof common sense is dead? Look at Facebook or YouTube.

I know you don't give a shit about constitutional law. The fact is that no president can change the Constitution by executive order.

That’s why trump WON! He knew what people wanted to hear, he knew who to rally, he knew which states he needed to campaign more, he knew what to say... it’s just common sense Sarah!

I do give a shit about the constitutional laws, I would change shit up if I could though!

I agree NO POTUS CAN CHANGE THE LAW by EO,but the POTUS could issue EOs, which are quicker way implementing regulations or policies, rather than going thru the bullshit political way!Sign it, show it, be done with it!
b78f034e07bdbcef3f5e13e3c41b6855.gif

IM PESCATARIAN!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That’s why trump WON! He knew what people wanted to hear, he knew who to rally, he knew which states he needed to campaign more, he knew what to say... it’s just common sense Sarah!

I do give a shit about the constitutional laws, I would change shit up if I could though!

I agree NO POTUS CAN CHANGE THE LAW by EO,but the POTUS could issue EOs, which are quicker way implementing regulations or policies, rather than going thru the bullshit political way!Sign it, show it, be done with it!
b78f034e07bdbcef3f5e13e3c41b6855.gif

IM PESCATARIAN!
Are you excited about going back to the Phillipines? When it doesn't matter where you are born, anyone could be deported. Time to build a wall separating California from the US, so we got a place to deport all the OTMs (Other Than Mexicans).

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you excited about going back to the Phillipines? When it doesn't matter where you are born, anyone could be deported. Time to build a wall separating California from the US, so we got a place to deport all the OTMs (Other Than Mexicans).

Huh? What the fuck are you blah blah about....

CON wants to stop giving US citizenship to newborns from UNDOCUMENTED/ILLEGAL MOMS, THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO(UNCONSTITUTIONAL)!

That’s why I said earlier, we shouldn’t allow pregnant bitches coming to the USA, and it has to apply to ALL BITCHES in the world, not only HISPANICS, I mean ALL PREGNANT BITCHES IN THE WORLD! He could ISSUE EO for this!
No need for the stupid congress or senate!
Sign it, show it, be done with it
9058bfc75cba92f73315f09b99a0fc92.gif

YEAH!!!
You should be deported if you are here illegally!

I’m for separation of SOCAL from the USA,if that happens, I’ll just drive 7 hours up north, transfer to UCSF OR UCDAVIS medical centers!

Not all Mexicans are illegal sarah!
Geezuz! Well we all came from somewhere!
We aren’t the originals in this country and you know that!

And btw, CALIFORNIA INDEPENDENCE AINT GONNA HAPPEN! It’s one of those wishful thingking... there’s too much taxes coming from here!! Who’s gonna pay for the sick RIGHTARDS?!
Think Sarah!

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
............and this dumb fuck actually gets to cast a vote as if she was a human being.....and not a walking vegetable.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huh? What the fuck are you blah blah about....

CON wants to stop giving US citizenship to newborns from UNDOCUMENTED/ILLEGAL MOMS, THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO(UNCONSTITUTIONAL)!

That’s why I said earlier, we shouldn’t allow pregnant bitches coming to the USA, and it has to apply to ALL BITCHES in the world, not only HISPANICS, I mean ALL PREGNANT BITCHES IN THE WORLD! He could ISSUE EO for this!
No need for the stupid congress or senate!
Sign it, show it, be done with it

YEAH!!!
You should be deported if you are here illegally!

I’m for separation of SOCAL from the USA,if that happens, I’ll just drive 7 hours up north, transfer to UCSF OR UCDAVIS medical centers!

Not all Mexicans are illegal sarah!
Geezuz! Well we all came from somewhere!
We aren’t the originals in this country and you know that!

And btw, CALIFORNIA INDEPENDENCE AINT GONNA HAPPEN! It’s one of those wishful thingking... there’s too much taxes coming from here!! Who’s gonna pay for the sick RIGHTARDS?!
Think Sarah!

IM PESCATARIAN!
He want to end birthright. That would mean anyone born in America could be deported. ANYBODY! I vote we deport Trump. He can't even marry an American.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He want to end birthright. That would mean anyone born in America could be deported. ANYBODY! I vote we deport Trump. He can't even marry an American.
No, you knuckeldragging skank....it means like what it means in the whole rest of the world...to be a citizens you have to be born in the US, and /or at least ONE of your parents must be a citizen.I doubt there in another country on the planet that has birthright citizenship ...Why should America. The 14th amendment had nothing to do with immigration ..it had to do with securing citizenship for ex-slaves and their childeren.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN racist talking head DON Lemon says white men are a danger to America.
Fire this racist idiot !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN racist talking head DON Lemon says white men are a danger to America.
Fire this racist idiot !

are you crazy?...let him talk..let White America see theses people for what they are....let them spew their White hate and genocidal fantasies.....Don Lemon may as well be driving Mrs.Daisy to the polling station to vote GOP when he spews his white hate ....he drives more and more people to #Walkaway....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh hell no We don't want you people up here...you created that shit hole down south you lie in it.....The north is a cultural center the South is a toilet. You all stay down in the shallow end of the gene pool we don't want you coming up to our end to the pool and shitting in your swim trunk fouling up the water.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lol.... I don’t wanna be mean to you but
Gawd damnt
You are dumb!
Sorry

IM PESCATARIAN!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol.... I don’t wanna be mean to you but
Gawd damnt
You are dumb!
Sorry

IM PESCATARIAN!
You seem pretty proficient at calling me a dumb bitch. Are the retardicans rubbing off on you? Or is your wacking sock that crusty?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You seem pretty proficient at calling me a dumb bitch. Are the retardicans rubbing off on you? Or is your wacking sock that crusty?

I didn’t call you a bitch, I said you’re dumb about the topic!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
second caravan is now armed and have firebombs
Get the bodybags ready Mexico .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alphabet Inc's <GOOGL.O> Waymo unit on Tuesday became the first company to receive a permit from the state of California to test driverless vehicles without a backup driver in the front seat, the state's Department of Motor Vehicles said.

And who will be responsible when they kill or hurt someone or property?

will they be required to have liability insurance so some they hit will not go bankrupt while waiting a lawsuit to be settled?

Will they respond to a policeman trying to pull them over?
Know to get out of the way of emergency vehicles?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors