Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not jealous of your union I'm in one myself .
You Hate him cuz that's what's in your heart!
Your hate for him blinds you for the good he is doing for America . con man, asshole whatever that's your personal opinion ! But to ignore and hope for him to fail and America to fail with it , to comprises our values by corrupting our FBI ,CIA . This is fine with you because YOU hate him !

Your a selfish ignorant child !

STUPID YOU AM !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Excuse me!
I do not wish bad for our country, I’m tired of false promises bro, MAGA is a bunch of bullshit! You’ll see, by the time trump is done you’ll remember all my rants about that idiot! My hatred for trump started before he became potus, for you all to label me libtard cuz you all think I have libtArd talking points that’s fucking FALSE!

You can go back to the RIGHT TARDS thread, look what I wrote there, trump is a disgusting human being! IMO...don’t try defending him, my brain is shut, close! Nothing trump will do that will change my mind....That dude ain’t no good!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4b503037e26f42b342f2c025e8ccb923.jpg

ASS WIPER TRUCK!

VEGAN I AM!

That should haul a few packages of toilet paper.

Here's a non taxpaying rancher truck;

2012-10-13_10-44-36_73.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That should haul a few packages of toilet paper.

Here's a non taxpaying rancher truck;

View attachment 112789

Wow... is that 2500 diesel? I had a 2003 ram 1500 I loved it! I had to give it up due to gas prices was like almost $5, and I wasn’t making the same
Money... got a jap car 2005 accord, shit was a gas saver, but didn’t have the power and it was so light,I felt like the car will kill me if if I get into a wreck... no more jap car for me!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... is that 2500 diesel? I had a 2003 ram 1500 I loved it! I had to give it up due to gas prices was like almost $5, and I wasn’t making the same
Money... got a jap car 2005 accord, shit was a gas saver, but didn’t have the power and it was so light,I felt like the car will kill me if if I get into a wreck... no more jap car for me!

VEGAN I AM!

3500 diesel. It's an old picture. I traded that one(a 2006) for a new one, also a 3500 Ram diesel, in 2016.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a pic. The wife has it and the horses in Utah this weekend for a horse show. Maybe I'll get a pic when it comes home.

What you think bout the raptor? I hate the 3.5 eco fucking boost?

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excuse me!
I do not wish bad for our country, I’m tired of false promises bro, MAGA is a bunch of bullshit! You’ll see, by the time trump is done you’ll remember all my rants about that idiot! My hatred for trump started before he became potus, for you all to label me libtard cuz you all think I have libtArd talking points that’s fucking FALSE!

You can go back to the RIGHT TARDS thread, look what I wrote there, trump is a disgusting human being! IMO...don’t try defending him, my brain is shut, close! Nothing trump will do that will change my mind....That dude ain’t no good!

VEGAN I AM!
He's a incredable person to acomplish what he has , He will be seen as a historic figure . what hes doing with North Korea alone will be historic . Hate him or not you have to respect his accomplishments .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's a incredable person to acomplish what he has , He will be seen as a historic figure . what hes doing with North Korea alone will be historic . Hate him or not you have to respect his accomplishments .

Stop it, you want peace in NK? We need to get the fuck out of there, other than thAt, this is all political... hes running for re election man, red hats love it, you love it! I just don’t understand why you worry more about nk than Detroit and Chicago... maybe it’s the red hat!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s not my job to help the poor and needy bro... don’t be sarcastic!

VEGAN I AM!
Your all talk ej you don't care about anything you say you do ! You are what you hate about Trump ! Ha Ha !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop it, you want peace in NK? We need to get the fuck out of there, other than thAt, this is all political... hes running for re election man, red hats love it, you love it! I just don’t understand why you worry more about nk than Detroit and Chicago... maybe it’s the red hat!

VEGAN I AM!
Right because the democrats are doing a great JOB running those places . Can't help people elect the right people .

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you think bout the raptor? I hate the 3.5 eco fucking boost?

VEGAN I AM!

I dunno. Seems like a good truck/engine for what you want it for.

I have a 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback for a daily driver and a '94 Nissan pickup for a beater. :)

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback for a daily driver.
He's a vegan asswiper he needs a Prius not a Raptor . He needs it to feel like somebody ! Like a big shot in a expensive truck ! Meantime adding to global warming smh .....sad , can almost feel pity

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I drive a 2003 focus for daily drive , I don't need to drop 80 grand on a truck . I save my money for my kid to go to school . but hey I'm a stupid red hatter ! Ha !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's a vegan asswiper he needs a Prius not a Raptor . He needs it to feel like somebody ! Like a big shot in a expensive truck ! Meantime adding to global warming smh .....sad , can almost feel pity

You believe in global warming? OOPS
I knew ur a fake conservative... stop it Arthur...

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I drive a 2003 focus for daily drive , I don't need to drop 80 grand on a truck . I save my money for my kid to go to school . but hey I'm a stupid red hatter ! Ha !

Dude, the raptor is gonna be our weekend car! Don’t hate methane/cows contribute more to golabal warming, stope eating steaks!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wtf you talking about! When was the last time you check on truck/suv prices?! That’s how much they go now a days, 70 grand is normal... SAD

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback for a daily driver and a '94 Nissan pickup for a beater. :)

94 Nissan, dang! Get rid of that poj!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right because the democrats are doing a great JOB running those places . Can't help people elect the right people .

On that note! OBAMA HAD 8 years and didn’t do shit! Well ok! You won that argument! ITS SAD THOUGH!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, my truck works. The Nissan or Focus won't get the horses where they need to be or haul ten ton of hay.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
94 Nissan, dang! Get rid of that poj!

VEGAN I AM!

Nope. The Nissan is the best outfit of the lot. 170,000 miles. I put a new timing chain, oil pump and some other parts on it in Feb. $200 and it's good for another 100,000 miles. No electronic/electric shit on it so I can fix anything that needs fixed myself, cheap. It get's driven more than the other two.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. The Nissan is the best outfit of the lot. 170,000 miles. I put a new timing chain, oil pump and some other parts on it in Feb. $200 and it's good for another 100,000 miles. No electronic/electric shit on it so I can fix anything that needs fixed myself, cheap. It get's driven more than the other two.

What kind of Nissan is this?

VEGAN I AM!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, unless your household income is somewhere north of $200k, you really shouldn't be buying this truck.

Yes, I know, they'll finance it for you. But it's just not a sensible thing to do.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM EJ!!!

Buy it cause you're a Trump hating radical!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I HAVE 1k per month reserve for this truck if I get everything right.... I might get a red and white exterior to satisfy the RED HATS!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf you talking about! When was the last time you check on truck/suv prices?! That’s how much they go now a days, 70 grand is normal... SAD

VEGAN I AM!
A Raptor is top of the line way over 70 .
Spend your money dummy its good for the economy

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15 and 18 mpg v6 super charged haha

Negative ghostrider....
That truck wouldn't get 18 mpg if you dropped it from space. Believe me.

I've had this motor in my Ford truck. IMO it's a spectacular motor, an awesome performer.
It is not supercharged, it's turbocharged. In fact it's a bi-turbo of sorts... very little lag. I loved it.

Expect 12 in the city and mayybe 14 on the highway IF you stay outta the turbo. ...but you won't. ;)
Figure 9 and 12 mpg if you like to move along at a decent clip.... it can be a verrry thirsty motor.
And let's face it ej... you're not known for your self-restraint.

BTW, what does it cost to insure that landbarge truck?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Negative ghostrider....

I've had this motor in my Ford truck. IMO it's a spectacular motor, an awesome performer.
It is not supercharged, it's turbocharged. In fact it's a bi-turbo of sorts... very little lag. I loved it.

Expect 12 in the city and mayybe 14 on the highway IF you stay outta the turbo. ...but you won't. ;)
Figure 9 and 12 mpg if you like to move along at a decent clip.... it can be a verrry thirsty motor.

You have a raptor bro? Damn... thanks for the insights!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Negative ghostrider....

Geezuz, that’s worse than my 04 Eddie Bauer! And it’s a v6?!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They'll hook him into 72 months.

84 bro, the truck has an excellent resale value, I’ll keep it for 3 years and get the new one! But yeah, still more conversation with the wife!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
84 bro, the truck has an excellent resale value, I’ll keep it for 3 years and get the new one! But yeah, still more conversation with the wife!

VEGAN I AM!

You're pretty confident that the Union will make sure you never get laid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors