Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if the FBI had spies in Trumps campaign and found nothing before he became president ,what the fuck is Muller's investigation about ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The fbi was doing its job bro, trump was surrounded by criminals, what did you expect!?
Muller is investigating the criminal actions of the people trump associated with! And trump is a CON MAN... Come on man, it’s Donald trump, who wouldn’t investigate that pig?!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fbi was doing its job bro, trump was surrounded by criminals, what did you expect!?
Muller is investigating the criminal actions of the people trump associated with! And trump is a CON MAN... Come on man, it’s Donald trump, who wouldn’t investigate that pig?!

VEGAN I AM!
Will have to go a few more years to = the Clinton investigations.

Which was not a witch hunt because they knew all along where Hillary was.
They are not sure how many more witches that Trump has around though.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
Why didn't they tell trump if he was not the target ? What was the result from the FBI having the spy ? If russia was involved why wasnt it stoped ? Is carter page charged ? Papadapulos was given the info that Russia had Clinton's emails FROM the FBI spy ! Smells like a bullshit setup ! I think even you can see that if you want to be fair .

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!

Cool. So you won't mind when Trump put's FBI spies in his opponent's, the libtard Democrat, campaign in 2020. :)

But, i think you'll squeal like a fucking pig if he does because you're that kind of two faced radical fuck. :finger:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will have to go a few more years to = the Clinton investigations.

Which was not a witch hunt because they knew all along where Hillary was.
They are not sure how many more witches that Trump has around though.
So they had spies in the campaign .had phone taps ,still nothing ? He actually wins the election now its because of Russia? Another year of investigation Nothing no charges no evidence .
But it continues ....why ?

I would call witch hunt if it was happening to you or ej ...bullshit is bullshit if it happens to him it can be anyone ! Dirty politics ! Treasonous Acts !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why didn't they tell trump if he was not the target ? What was the result from the FBI having the spy ? If russia was involved why wasnt it stoped ? Is carter page charged ? Papadapulos was given the info that Russia had Clinton's emails FROM the FBI spy ! Smells like a bullshit setup ! I think even you can see that if you want to be fair .

It’s bullshit cuz it’s your papa... I get it, stop asking questions, there’s nothing you can do bout it!
Trump is a con man surrounded by criminals in a major campaign, corrupt or not, the fbi did its job by spying on a criminal organization! Which is trump org and the trump campaign...I’ll give this back to you all red hats, TRUMP WON, HES THE PRESIDENT, HE MIGHT WIN A SECOND TERM, WHATS UP WITH ALL THE WHINING? TIME?

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool. So you won't mind when Trump put's FBI spies in his opponent's, the libtard Democrat, campaign in 2020. :)

But, i think you'll squeal like a fucking pig if he does because you're that kind of two faced radical fuck. :finger:

If the opponent is trump or like trump I wouldn’t mind, that’s what they do bro ,they spy! He wasn’t president yet, when obama spied on him, what’s the problem with that? You all complain when fbi don’t their job but at the same time complain when they do... IDIOTS

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So they had spies in the campaign .had phone taps ,still nothing ? He actually wins the election now its because of Russia? Another year of investigation Nothing no charges no evidence .
But it continues ....why ?

I would call witch hunt if it was happening to you or ej ...bullshit is bullshit if it happens to him it can be anyone ! Dirty politics ! Treasonous Acts !

POLITICS IS DIRTY, YOU GOT OLD NOT KNOWING THAT, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You really need to read more...

You need to read something else, TRUMP IS A CON MAN SURROUNDED BY CRIMINALS!
you think the fbi just ignore it?! That’s what they do, you all just butt hurt cuz trump is under investigation, you all can’t accept the fact that ur president is a CON! But go ahead sheep!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the opponent is trump or like trump I wouldn’t mind, that’s what they do bro ,they spy! He wasn’t president yet, when obama spied on him, what’s the problem with that? You all complain when fbi don’t their job but at the same time complain when they do... IDIOTS

VEGAN I AM!

You two bit stupid fuck.

You can't use the government to take down political opponents. Thats third world dictator shit, dumb ass.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You two bit stupid fuck.

You can't use the government to take down political opponents. Thats third world dictator shit, dumb ass.

Who said you can’t?! Trump would do it in 2020! They do it all the time... which third world country? Be specific?!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who said you can’t?! Trump would do it in 2020! They do it all the time... which third world country? Be specific?!

VEGAN I AM!

LOL. You is one dumb sumbitch, ej.

Don't it embarrass you to be that stoopid?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHATS UP WITH ALL THE WHINING? TIME?
Onn they love to whine.
Still going on about Obama which must have been the most powerful president that ever was.
Must have been that Republican controlled congress thing?

And about Hillary the president that never was...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, yeah.

You don't really expect me to take you seriously? Right?

You’re in a vaping forum dumbass, nobody takes anybody seriously.... the fuck you think you are, ur just a bored red hat!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Onn they love to whine.
Still going on about Obama which must have been the most powerful president that ever was.
Must have been that Republican controlled congress thing?

And about Hillary the president that never was...

They have dementia when it comes to that! They don’t hear anything else, that’s what
Idiots, sheeps, especially RED HATS!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re in a vaping forum dumbass, nobody takes anybody seriously.... the fuck you think you are, ur just a bored red hat!

VEGAN I AM!

Oh no. That's not true. I take a few people on this forum seriously. I have respect for a few people on this forum.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

absolutely right Time and they would have every right too scream ! Everyone should be no matter wich way you lean ! To have an administration ( Obama) have absolute corruption of power spying and planting false info in political opponent's campaigns. While you have the attorney general having a private meeting with Bill Clinton while investigating his wife days before the FBI " clears her" yet there were no plants in her campaign even tho it was proven to be rigged against Saunders . And the excuse is its OK because we don't like Trump he is a outsider ! This is bullshit !

But the sheep like ej say " its OK there's noting we can do forget it " if that issnt being a sheep I don't know what is .

They count on stupidity like ej and Cromwell to get away with this , this is why it never ends the media is all in with the left and sheep are listening . its not political its about moral standards of what our country is about . If you don't fit what they want its OK to do whatever to get rid of you .Its a disgrace and libs are OK with it .....till it happens to them

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
NJ0e6oC9O7txwa3EJa3hd6-I9ju_ux6lpJHnR3RWyt8.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
absolutely right Time and they would have every right too scream ! Everyone should be no matter wich way you lean ! To have an administration ( Obama) have absolute corruption of power spying and planting false info in political opponent's campaigns. While you have the attorney general having a private meeting with Bill Clinton while investigating his wife days before the FBI " clears her" yet there were no plants in her campaign even tho it was proven to be rigged against Saunders . And the excuse is its OK because we don't like Trump he is a outsider ! This is bullshit !

But the sheep like ej say " its OK there's noting we can do forget it " if that issnt being a sheep I don't know what is .

They count on stupidity like ej and Cromwell to get away with this , this is why it never ends the media is all in with the left and sheep are listening . its not political its about moral standards of what our country is about . If you don't fit what they want its OK to do whatever to get rid of you .Its a disgrace and libs are OK with it .....till it happens to them

LIKE I SAID BEFORE! AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!
You fuckers give glory and praise to the trump administration like he’s gonna do anything different? FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU ALL RED HATTERS!

TRUMP is another SAME SHIT DIFFERENT TOILET!
YOU HOPE FOR CHANGE FROM A CON MAN?! ARE YOU STUPID?! TAKE OFF THE RED HAT!

TRUMP IS A CON MAN, THAT LIED AND LIED TO BE WHERE HE AT! YOU, SPECIFICALLY YOU, WISH THAT TRUMP WOULD DO GOOD FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, GUESS WHAT? HE WONT!

YOU CALL ME SHEEP FOR CALLING OUT THE CRIMINAL ACTS IN OUR GOVERNMENT? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?! I PAY TAXES, YOU DO TO! YOU SHOULD BE MAD ABOUT WHERE OUR MONEY GOES!

All I HEAR FROM YOU IS FBI, SPY,OBAMA, STORMY, CNN, HRC,MSM!
DUDE, ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? OR THE RED HAT IS HINDERING YOUR VISION AND HEARING?!

I NEVER LIKE TRUMP FROM DAY 1,THEY ASKED ME WHY!? I SAID
HES A LIAR
RACIST
LIAR
BUSINESSMAN
PERVERT
IDIOT...
TRUMP REPRESENTS EVERYTHING THAT I HATE ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT!

YOU FUCKERS ALWAYS CLAIMED HES NOT A POLITICIAN? HE DOESNT SOUND LIKE A POLITICIAN, BUT HE IS A FUCKING POLITICIAN IN An IDIOTIC WAY, HE KNOWS IT, HE EMBRACED IT, IT MADE HIM PRESIDENT!

Don’t listen to time, he doesn’t pay TAXES, he has no say where our money goes, or what our government do! He’s just a bored red hatter!

WAKE UP IDIOT!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me: 18 years owning and running my own business, employer of 16 people.
You: Wiping people's asses for a living.

Try again, EJ.

OMNIVORE I AM.

18 years of wiping asses, helping people, caring for the sick and helpless, I’ll take that to my death...
16 people in 18 years? THATS WHACK!
Do better bro, before you bragged about it!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LIKE I SAID BEFORE! AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!
You fuckers give glory and praise to the trump administration like he’s gonna do anything different? FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU ALL RED HATTERS!

TRUMP is another SAME SHIT DIFFERENT TOILET!
YOU HOPE FOR CHANGE FROM A CON MAN?! ARE YOU STUPID?! TAKE OFF THE RED HAT!

TRUMP IS A CON MAN, THAT LIED AND LIED TO BE WHERE HE AT! YOU, SPECIFICALLY YOU, WISH THAT TRUMP WOULD DO GOOD FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, GUESS WHAT? HE WONT!

YOU CALL ME SHEEP FOR CALLING OUT THE CRIMINAL ACTS IN OUR GOVERNMENT? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?! I PAY TAXES, YOU DO TO! YOU SHOULD BE MAD ABOUT WHERE OUR MONEY GOES!

All I HEAR FROM YOU IS FBI, SPY,OBAMA, STORMY, CNN, HRC,MSM!
DUDE, ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? OR THE RED HAT IS HINDERING YOUR VISION AND HEARING?!

I NEVER LIKE TRUMP FROM DAY 1,THEY ASKED ME WHY!? I SAID
HES A LIAR
RACIST
LIAR
BUSINESSMAN
PERVERT
IDIOT...
TRUMP REPRESENTS EVERYTHING THAT I HATE ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT!

YOU FUCKERS ALWAYS CLAIMED HES NOT A POLITICIAN? HE DOESNT SOUND LIKE A POLITICIAN, BUT HE IS A FUCKING POLITICIAN IN An IDIOTIC WAY, HE KNOWS IT, HE EMBRACED IT, IT MADE HIM PRESIDENT!

Don’t listen to time, he doesn’t pay TAXES, he has no say where our money goes, or what our government do! He’s just a bored red hatter!

WAKE UP IDIOT!

VEGAN I AM!
wow ej ! You really are a dummy and shit goes right over your head ! Obama was a lying sack of shit so was bush and Clinton . We all know they lie .
Nobody is giving glory and praise but if its due he deserves it like every other president .

The point stupid is the unfair currupt way he is being treated . That the FBI and government resources are and were being used to unseat a lawfully elected president .

But you want your Tax money going for that because you don't like him !

Your a disappointment buddy I thought you had some reason but your full blown leftist with your hatred !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow ej ! You really are a dummy and shit goes right over your head ! Obama was a lying sack of shit so was bush and Clinton . We all know they lie .
Nobody is giving glory and praise but if its due he deserves it like every other president .

The point stupid is the unfair currupt way he is being treated . That the FBI and government resources are and were being used to unseat a lawfully elected president .

But you want your Tax money going for that because you don't like him !

Your a disappointment buddy I thought you had some reason but your full blown leftist with your hatred !

TRUMP WAs a LIAR before the presidents you mentioned! I hate the government for what they do and I hate all politicians in place! Especially the ones that hang around with CRIMINALS like TRUMP!
AGAIN that’s what our government do, they did it internationally they will do it domestically! Dude, what’s your issue, trump ain’t going no where, I said before, he might win re election!

READ MY LIPS

I HATE TRUMP
AND THE GOVERNMENT!
ESPECIALLY TRUMP!
HES A CON, PERVERT, LYING MOTHERFUCKER!
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YO SELF
ASK YO KIDS!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THE HEAD OF THE FBI, and you see A CON MAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT? Be honest?!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18 years of wiping asses, helping people, caring for the sick and helpless, I’ll take that to my death...

When you were a little kid, did you want to be an ass wipe when you grew up?

Or, did you become an ass wipe because that is what somebody would pay you to do?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you were a little kid, did you want to be an ass wipe when you grew up?

Or, did you become an ass wipe because that is what somebody would pay you to do?

I wanted to be a fire man!
But I found my passion in helping people.... I get paid to do what I do?! How’s that!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THE HEAD OF THE FBI, and you see A CON MAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT? Be honest?!

It's not the FBI's decision, stupid mother fucker. It's the people's decision.

The people decided. Fuck the FBI.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not the FBI's decision, stupid mother fucker. It's the people's decision.

The people decided. Fuck the FBI.

Tax payers have no say, you know that
I know that... they do what they want

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL PEOPLE!
They don’t care about us red hatters
Always put that in ur tiny brains

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They did have a say. They said "Trump".

Get over it. Quit being a sore loser and just be a loser.

Lol. The idiots did.. I’ll call it hoe it is! Don’t matter who’s up there, especially Donnie the corrupt

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You said over and over again that the FBI was just doing it's job, dumb ass. You can't have it both ways.

I said that,and they did they’re job!!
To spy on people that’s what they fucking do
No exemptions! Dumb fuck! THINK!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
North Korea Ready to come to the table summit back on ! Trump making History

18 year low Record unemployment !