Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t give a fuck bout law on guns, fuckers always find ways around em!! Total ban is what I want! You have burglar call 911
Put more money on police on each every city in America, let the law enforcement do the killing/murder... put more money on cracking down on illegal arm dealing, that’s what I want, fuck the laws on guns it doesn’t stop shit!

I BAM
Ha ha you idiot ! Then only bad people will have guns . You don't even know why your supporting these kids ! Your too funny !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Solve POVERTY, put money on poor cities, put people to work, give them jobs, put all crack heads in jail, or just kill em, put fuckers who murder kids to death penalty, and make the process quick!

I BAM
Right but there is a million idiots marching for more gun laws . Useful idiots like yourself, those problems require work to solve . It's much easier to blame Trump for everything , or the NRA . Never addressing the real problem it's a distraction for idiots like you ! Oh look stormy Daniels!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Solve POVERTY, put money on poor cities, put people to work, give them jobs, put all crack heads in jail, or just kill em, put fuckers who murder kids to death penalty, and make the process quick!

I BAM
And youu also have proven you don't care about fixing these issues
TRUMP
LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OF BLACKS
LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OF LATINS
MORE PEOPLE OFF FOOD STAMPS
MANUFACTURING BEING BROUGHT BACK TO AMERICA
DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG DEALERS

ej
Trump is racist
Trump hates the poor
Trump is in with drug companies
We don't need a wall
Trumps a idiot .

Shut the fuck up ! You don't know anything don't claim to want things you fight .you fucking sheep !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And youu also have proven you don't care about fixing these issues
TRUMP
LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OF BLACKS
LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OF LATINS
MORE PEOPLE OFF FOOD STAMPS
MANUFACTURING BEING BROUGHT BACK TO AMERICA
DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG DEALERS

ej
Trump is racist
Trump hates the poor
Trump is in with drug companies
We don't need a wall
Trumps a idiot .

Shut the fuck up ! You don't know anything don't claim to want things you fight .you fucking sheep !

Trumper talking points...
giving links of all that Fox News talking points...??? What jobs coming back?
Food stamps? Which states?

Blah blah... you sound like a liberal bitch!
Go ahead continue..

All ur description of the supreme leader is
100% ACCURATE! Ask your wife she’ll tell you!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right but there is a million idiots marching for more gun laws . Useful idiots like yourself, those problems require work to solve . It's much easier to blame Trump for everything , or the NRA . Never addressing the real problem it's a distraction for idiots like you ! Oh look stormy Daniels!

I’m not blaming trump for everything... give me an example that I blamed trump?
People expressing their right? You don’t like people protesting? Your against FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Real problems like? TELL ME!

Go watch 60 minutes later....she’ll talk about the supreme idiot!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
afb8b1668c12f712b52c0ba31611b143.jpg

Democracy!
Right n left together!
ONE FUCKING AMERICANS!

I JUST LOVE THIS SHIT MAN...

I BAM

the Trump inauguration?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m not blaming trump for everything... give me an example that I blamed trump?
People expressing their right? You don’t like people protesting? Your against FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Real problems like? TELL ME!

Go watch 60 minutes later....she’ll talk about the supreme idiot!

I BAM
Ah you just made my point for me ! Go watch stormy .You stooge .

And I gave you examples.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha you idiot ! Then only bad people will have guns . You don't even know why your supporting these kids ! Your too funny !!

That’s not funny, you know exactly what I’m talking about, you were just crying about it yesterday?! Or you were HIGH with the opioids that you don’t remember?
The system is fuck up, stricter regulations wouldn’t do shit... it’s not gonna stop a crazy motherfucker to murder people... you have to remember regulations only apply to legal gun owners, and 99% of murderers are legal gun owners!

Let’s talk about the illegal arm dealing? What about that? Huh?! Do you even realize how many guns are out there? BAN GUNS, death penalty for gun dealers...legal or illegal
Problem solve!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumper talking points...
giving links of all that Fox News talking points...??? What jobs coming back?
Food stamps? Which states?

Blah blah... you sound like a liberal bitch!
Go ahead continue..

All ur description of the supreme leader is
100% ACCURATE! Ask your wife she’ll tell you!

I BAM
From NRP CNN and Newsweek no fox news

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/08/5765...loyment-rates-for-african-americans-hispanics

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/04/news/economy/manufacturing-jobs-trump-2017/index.html

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjANegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1RmfCcr2Ni06tj9kBvotYZ

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s not funny, you know exactly what I’m talking about, you were just crying about it yesterday?! Or you were HIGH with the opioids that you don’t remember?
The system is fuck up, stricter regulations wouldn’t do shit... it’s not gonna stop a crazy motherfucker to murder people... you have to remember regulations only apply to legal gun owners, and 99% of murderers are legal gun owners!

Let’s talk about the illegal arm dealing? What about that? Huh?! Do you even realize how many guns are out there? BAN GUNS, death penalty for gun dealers...legal or illegal
Problem solve!

I BAM
No I don't know because your thinking is moronic ! I was crying about the debt ! Not guns . Your so stupid think that new laws will stop killing , then go on to talk about ILLEGAL gun dealers ? I know you have trouble with what words mean but Illegal means against the law ! If you don't care about the law what sence do more laws mean ? Nothing! murder is illegal why doesn't that stop shooters ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What source would you trust ? I'll give you those then . Truth is truth dimwitt

I don’t trust any of them! Numbers can be easily manipulated, don’t you find it funny that only
BLACK N LATINO? (SPECIFICALLY)
WTB WHITE, ASIANS, MIDDLE EASTERNS?
where the stats for that huh?
Your a fucking SHEEP! You believe everything!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I don't know because your thinking is moronic ! I was crying about the debt ! Not guns . Your so stupid think that new laws will stop killing , then go on to talk about ILLEGAL gun dealers ? I know you have trouble with what words mean but Illegal means against the law ! If you don't care about the law what sence do more laws mean ? Nothing! murder is illegal why doesn't that stop shooters ?

GOP talking points... COMPLICATE IT!
I said
BAN GUNS
DEATH PENALTY FOR ILLEGAL AND LEGAL GUN DEALERS!
Problem solve!
That’s 7th grader writing! You get it?!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t trust any of them! Numbers can be easily manipulated, don’t you find it funny that only
BLACK N LATINO? (SPECIFICALLY)
WTB WHITE, ASIANS, MIDDLE EASTERNS?
where the stats for that huh?
Your a fucking SHEEP! You believe everything!

I BAM
You asked about inner city impoverished this is largely black and Latino.

You asked I provided .

You are easily manipulated and stuck in talking points . You see what you want but their is real truth out there if you want to find it . Watch stormy and enjoy the drama as our future gets destroyed behind the scenes.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOP talking points... COMPLICATE IT!
I said
BAN GUNS
DEATH PENALTY FOR ILLEGAL AND LEGAL GUN DEALERS!
Problem solve!
That’s 7th grader writing! You get it?!

I BAM
Ok ej

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You asked about inner city impoverished this is largely black and Latino.

You asked I provided .

You are easily manipulated and stuck in talking points . You see what you want but their is real truth out there if you want to find it . Watch stormy and enjoy the drama as our future gets destroyed behind the scenes.

You don’t know that, you read and you believe it!! Fox News talking points... too obvious bro... stop it!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are so smart !

Trump said.... illegals, and massive drugs coming in the south border... trumpers be like YEAH YEAH YEAH... motherfuckers don’t know that the fucking Arizona Mexico borders are the easiest way to get in illegally, trump using California because why? Cal Is a fucking liberal state... he wouldn’t use Arizona or Texas.. those 2 states need a fucking wall.... you fuckers too dumb to vote and believe that idiot!
Go wash up idiot!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don’t know that, you read and you believe it!! Fox News talking points... too obvious bro... stop it!

I BAM
I gave you every source except fox news
Shut up !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cambridge Analytica talking point!!! Go ahead!!

I BAM
Go listen to stormy ! Not like a woman who sells herself for sex would lie ! I mean she has morals ......oh wait no she doesn't!
Enjoy the circus anyway buddy !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A republican controlled congress removes Cole-Bishop Amendment from the 2018 Omnibus spending bill that Trump just signed.

So where is that 'Republicans will save vaping' thing now?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go listen to stormy ! Not like a woman who sells herself for sex would lie ! I mean she has morals ......oh wait no she doesn't!
Enjoy the circus anyway buddy !

And you call ur self Catholic! Hypocrite

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone has morals.
Some peoples morals just suck in most other peoples opinions.
such as politicians morals....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you call ur self Catholic! Hypocrite

I BAM
Aww sorry, enjoy the show I know it's very important to you who Trump banged 10 years ago as a private citizen . Whores always tell the truth your right !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aww sorry, enjoy the show I know it's very important to you who Trump banged 10 years ago as a private citizen . Whores always tell the truth your right !

Now if Trump would just tell the truth every now and again.
Yep shady women tend to lie, but we expect better from our president than his pathological lying. Well some of us expect better....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if Trump would just tell the truth every now and again.
Yep shady women tend to lie, but we expect better from our president than his pathological lying. Well some of us expect better....
What does what he did ten years before he was president with a consenting adult matter now ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does what he did ten years before he was president with a consenting adult matter now ?

Ohh about the same as consentual sex while president.
I am sure that you stood up for Billy boy too?
Will Trump lie under oath or to congress about it?
He has already obviously lied about it.

It all just adds up to him being a scumbag.

Defending trump again?
Your moment of clarity did not last long.

PARTY FIRST!
Principles somewhere later... maybe...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh about the same as consentual sex while president.
I am sure that you stood up for Billy boy too?
Will Trump lie under oath or to congress about it?
He has already obviously lied about it.

It all just adds up to him being a scumbag.

Defending trump again?
Your moment of clarity did not last long.

PARTY FIRST!
Principles somewhere later... maybe...
Completely different story Clinton has sex in the oval office as president with a intern and then lied about it

Two very very different things even you can see that .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don’t give a fuck who trump fuck, like I said before, he should be proud of those bitches he had affair with... you can go back and read yo self! But since you only wanna read times fuck up point of view, you missed all of it, and it makes you look stupid! Shut the fuck up with private citizen bullshit, the more you say shit like that the more you make me think it’s ok for you to commit ADULTERY, and you call yo self catholic! HYPOCRITE!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Completely different story Clinton has sex in the oval office as president with a intern and then lied about it

Two very very different things even you can see that .

You don’t know if trump is fucking Kelly Anne, lol! You adore that motherfucker too much, and that’s a problem!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t give a fuck who trump fuck, like I said before, he should be proud of those bitches he had affair with... you can go back and read yo self! But since you only wanna read times fuck up point of view, you missed all of it, and it makes you look stupid! Shut the fuck up with private citizen bullshit, the more you say shit like that the more you make me think it’s ok for you to commit ADULTERY, and you call yo self catholic! HYPOCRITE!

I BAM
If I was committing adultery yes I would be hypocritical in my beliefs as a Catholic . But since I am not nor did I say Trumps behavior is acceptable I'm not being a hypocrite .just giving a opinion on fact

This is why I asked you if you know what the word ment ?
You dummy !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know what a hypocrite is?

That’s you!

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

It’s ok for trump to commit adultery?! Really!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don’t know if trump is fucking Kelly Anne, lol! You adore that motherfucker too much, and that’s a problem!

I BAM
Neither do you ,what's the point your trying to make ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I was committing adultery yes I would be hypocritical in my beliefs as a Catholic . But since I am not nor did I say Trumps behavior is acceptable I'm not being a hypocrite .just giving a opinion on fact

This is why I asked you if you know what the word ment ?
You dummy !

Shut the fuck up, you just said
He committed adultery 10 years ago and thats ok.. then you judge stormy for what she does! That’s not being Catholic asshole!
That’s hypocritical of you to judge someone... Stormy is bad, trump is good...
Shut the hell up Arthur!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s you!

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

It’s ok for trump to commit adultery?! Really!

I BAM
Please show me where I said that . Please show me where I preached my virtue .
I am a sinner , I am inperfect. I stated I was Catholic when asked my religion.

Your prejudice has exposed you again . All Catholics must be

You are a dumb fuck .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither do you ,what's the point your trying to make ?

That none of us know what’s going in the WH!
Stop talking about like you know what really happen with bill Clinton... that’s my point!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shut the fuck up, you just said
He committed adultery 10 years ago and thats ok.. then you judge stormy for what she does! That’s not being Catholic asshole!
That’s hypocritical of you to judge someone... Stormy is bad, trump is good...
Shut the hell up Arthur!

I BAM
I did not say that it was ok . Stormy is a prostitute a whore by trade ,she admits this herself . I did not judge her . I don't care .
So what if I'm Catholic what are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors