Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
People will not vote for them again ....at least I will not . It's useless
I came to that conclusion well over a decade ago.

Remember the first six years of the GWB administration? Republicans controlled the House, the Senate, and the (obviously) the White House.

How much did they cut spending? How much did they reduce the FedGov's over-reach?

Oh yeah. Not at all...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My prediction about Trump supporters beginning to say that Trump is not really a republican seem to be right on track...

You predicted Trump supporters would say something that they have been saying for three years now? :giggle:

Do you go out in the rain and predict that the weather man is going to say that it is raining? :wait:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I came to that conclusion well over a decade ago.

Remember the first six years of the GWB administration? Republicans controlled the House, the Senate, and the (obviously) the White House.

How much did they cut spending? How much did they reduce the FedGov's over-reach?

Oh yeah. Not at all...
But people keep voting them in trying the same thing over and over.
Well it has to work THIS time.
Dems are no different in that respect either.
Partisan sheep are the problem.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But people keep voting them in trying the same thing over and over.
Well it has to work THIS time.
Dems are no different in that respect either.
Partisan sheep are the problem.
The only choice is who will do less damage or who looks better . Really no difference im just going to abstain

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only choice is who will do less damage or who looks better . Really no difference im just going to abstain

Been voting Libertarian as a protest vote myself.
Might have to re evaluate that though if it looks like the Libertarian has a chance to win....
Most all the libertarian candidates are nutz.

I would prefer a no confidence option on the ballots.
Which says I voted but would not vote for any candidate.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He signed his own impeachment yesterday signing that budget, republicans will no longer be majority.

I think you are going to get a surprise. R's have never carried out fiscal responsibility. They keep getting elected.

Trump never ran on reduced spending. He ran on increased spending. More for the military and infrastructure spending. That was one of his policies I didn't like before the election.

If I had voted for a reduced spending President, and I did not because there was no reduced spending candidate, signing the GOP big spending bill still would not automatically be a negative. The President does not have to spend the money that Congress allocates in many cases. Trump will but he does not have to. For instance, Congress had allocated a budget for more border patrol under Obama but that money was not spent as Obama did not hire the border patrol agents.

While only Congress can set a budget, the President does not have to spend the money.

Trump had other things over all the other candidates. They were all big spenders. None of them ran on reduced spending except Rand Paul.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you are going to get a surprise. R's have never carried out fiscal responsibility. They keep getting elected.

Trump never ran on reduced spending. He ran on increased spending. More for the military and infrastructure spending. That was one of his policies I didn't like before the election.

If I had voted for a reduced spending President, and I did not because there was no reduced spending candidate, signing the GOP big spending bill still would not automatically be a negative. The President does not have to spend the money that Congress allocates in many cases. Trump will but he does not have to. For instance, Congress had allocated a budget for more border patrol under Obama but that money was not spent as Obama did not hire the border patrol agents.

While only Congress can set a budget, the President does not have to spend the money.

Trump had other things over all the other candidates. They were all big spenders. None of them ran on reduced spending except Rand Paul.
I think he made a major major mistake , He was elected to make good deals for the people. He was elected for a secure broader and shake up Washington . He could of thrown the bill out and not sign close down the government make these idiots do what their job is . Not have a press conference and say " wow won't sign one like that again" wtf is that ? No matter why you voted for him that's unacceptable! You have been given the peoples trust you work for us or get out ! That was Nancy polocey bullshit yesterday " you need too sign the bill to know what's in it " . We deserve better . We expect better .We voted for better ! What you got yesterday was Obama ,Bush, Clinton, all over again .
The fucker is golfing today ! I'm sick of the shit .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And more money for
799f5c1903db396bc64a1f951068d068.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PEOPLE ON THE STREETS AGAIN
1 MILLION STRONG...... GOOD JOB KIDS, tell these criminals we are voting soon!!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I BAM
Yes fuck our rights ! Let's let kids make the laws . Lower the age of president to 16
Outlaw homework too !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha... ur funny bro! Relax

I BAM
What's funny ? Oh that our children have been well indoctrinated by the school system?
Yes bad people always follow new laws and inanimate objects do kill people on their own just by existing .
You need to go back to school .

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I BAM

The vast majority of them, like you, will never vote. And even if they did, they live in libtarded cities so all they will accomplish is nothing. The libtarded cities already vote libtarded. A few more libtarded, Tide pod eating kids won't matter much. :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he made a major major mistake , He was elected to make good deals for the people. He was elected for a secure broader and shake up Washington . He could of thrown the bill out and not sign close down the government make these idiots do what their job is . Not have a press conference and say " wow won't sign one like that again" wtf is that ? No matter why you voted for him that's unacceptable! You have been given the peoples trust you work for us or get out ! That was Nancy polocey bullshit yesterday " you need too sign the bill to know what's in it " . We deserve better . We expect better .We voted for better ! What you got yesterday was Obama ,Bush, Clinton, all over again .
The fucker is golfing today ! I'm sick of the shit .

It's much ado about nothing.

The country is already bankrupt. I quit worrying about the budget years ago. Until the crash happens, there is nothing to do about it except to personally make hay now, for myself. I don't try to keep my old horses alive forever. They are going to die sooner or later. So, I make another horse to take it's place. The US is going to go bankrupt. Just be ready for that.

The budget was important 15 years ago, or so. Now it's too late.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vast majority of them, like you, will never vote. And even if they did, they live in libtarded cities so all they will accomplish is nothing. The libtarded cities already vote libtarded. A few more libtarded, Tide pod eating kids won't matter much. :)

So now you can see the future?
You don’t know shit... keep talking to your self!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's funny ? Oh that our children have been well indoctrinated by the school system?
Yes bad people always follow new laws and inanimate objects do kill people on their own just by existing .
You need to go back to school .

U are funny and hopeless, shut the fuck up with school indoctrinated bullshit... kids were murdered in schools nationwide, what the fuck do you want them to do, go in a corner n cry, you should be glad and hopeful that future generations are aware of what’s going on, I like it, I’m proud of those kids and their parents... libtards rightards marching together today, don’t get that shit twisted...

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now now EJ the answer is simple more guns in schools.
If the simple minded right wingers can figure that out surely you can?

After all gun sales are way down and the gun makers need to government to buy more guns to bail them out.

What more holy use of tax dollars than to buy blessed guns?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the simple minded right wingers can figure that out surely you can?

After all gun sales are way down and the gun makers need to government to buy more guns to bail them out.

These right wingers can’t always do the common sense!
Now Florida wants clear backpacks made by NRA... fucking stupid

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The answer is simpler than that. More ass beating at home.

Those kids should not be protesting guns, they should be protesting parents that don't beat their candy assed, entitled childrens ass's.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those kids should not be protesting guns, they should be protesting parents that don't beat their candy assed, entitled childrens ass's.
Yep they should be packing guns instead of protesting them in schools.
Damned pansy assed snowflakes.
If their sorry parents had only started them out with an NRA membership at birth....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The answer is simpler than that. More ass beating at home.

You fucking child beater!
Freedom of speech mofoker!!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the supreme leader wants death penalty for drug dealers cuz they are killing our kids, then what about gun dealers, they kill our kids too...

Say something IDIOTS!!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fund raiser to provide gun cleaning kits in all Sunday School rooms.
Contact Gunsforgod.com to help with this holy crusade for our youth.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just advocated murder! Sicko!

I BAM

You're still having a problem with the difference between "lawful" and "Unlawful"? The first is just killing, the second is murder. I have no issue with killing.

Your ignorance of the English language is what makes you so stupid.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're still having a problem with the difference between "lawful" and "Unlawful"? The first is just killing, the second is murder. I have no issue with killing.

Your ignorance of the English language is what makes you so stupid.

You have a problem acting like HUMAN!!
Fuck that law bullshit!
You wanted ur kids to murder/kill..

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We all know that there are no right wing criminals out there.

So your saying that the 1 million kids out protesting today to take guns are criminals?

I'm not talking about criminals. I'm talking about trying to take guns. Criminal has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors