Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

From one of his genius tweets.
:)

6001343df5cf59f92692e0602e9ac25c.jpg

OMG... PRESIDENT IDIOT HIGH AGAIN!

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s just one fiasco after another. Must be nice to have a high paying job that lets you play on the Internet all day.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody is.
We are on our own.
Naah that would be better than the top down parasitic feeding on the working class we have now.

the upper class love cheap chinese imports. It has allowed them to keep working class wages at or below the inflation level for a couple of decades.
Which boosts their profits and keeps things from falling apart. yet....

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amara Grautski
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Friday, October 14, 2016, 2:32 PM
Curt Schilling broke from his incessant tweeting, podcasting and political meme-sharing to make the media rounds, defending recently surfaced comments Donald Trump made about a 10-year-old girl.

In an "Entertainment Tonight" clip from 1992, Trump asks a young beauty pageant contestant, "You going up the escalator?"

"Yeah," she replies.

"I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?" says Trump, who would have been 46 at the time the video was filmed.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with children Crommie...

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why? For what? How is this relevant?

I BAM
FOR JUSTICE.. It's long past time the guilty people started going to jail for political corruption in this country.... might as well start with the Clintons. And those that have helped them for almost 50 years... loosing an election doesn't earn a pardon. Or erase the crimes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FOR JUSTICE.. It's long past time the guilty people started going to jail for political corruption in this country.... might as well start with the Clintons. And those that have helped them for almost 50 years... loosing an election doesn't earn a pardon. Or erase the crimes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JUSTICE?!
LOL!
Goodluck!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it true that Trump is picking Gordon Ramsey as his WH chief of staff to quell rumors of strife and dissension in the WH?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, as I said neither side is very bright.

the Presidency is becoming an entertainment spot?
It is now. It's somewhere in this thread that I projected a Alex Jones / Kid Rock presidential ticket in the future. Taking into consideration new info, I'd like to expand on my projection... The public will follow natural trends and go left in the next election but still follow what will be a new trend of electing entertainers into office. Cloney will run with Opera as his vice president and they will win. The public won't be able to resist his charms or the chance to elect a black woman into the second highest office. It checks all the feel good boxes. But they will be a absolute disaster and the public, in true mob fashion, will sway right again. That's when the Jones / Rock administration will come to power and the rest is a mushroom cloud.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is now. It's somewhere in this thread that I projected a Alex Jones / Kid Rock presidential ticket in the future. Taking into consideration new info, I'd like to expand on my projection... The public will follow natural trends and go left in the next election but still follow what will be a new trend of electing entertainers into office. Cloney will run with Opera as his vice president and they will win. The public won't be able to resist his charms or the chance to elect a black woman into the second highest office. It checks all the feel good boxes. But they will be a absolute disaster and the public, in true mob fashion, will sway right again. That's when the Jones / Rock administration will come to power and the rest is a mushroom cloud.
Yeah pretty much.
It appears that the decades of TV 'programming' has been very effective.
The Russians will have to take over Hollywood to control our elections.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah pretty much.
It appears that the decades of TV 'programming' has been very effective.
The Russians will have to take over Hollywood to control our elections.
They will have to wrestle it from the illuminates first.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And just who do you think the Illuminates are?
Boogiemen created by someone to distract gullible people and put them in a cul de sac. The people who control hollywood and everything else don't hide behind cloaks and hold meetings in secret, they do it all out in the open with our consent and finance.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boogiemen created by someone to distract gullible people and put them in a cul de sac. The people who control hollywood and everything else don't hide behind cloaks and hold meetings in secret, they do it all out in the open with our consent and finance.
Agree on the boogyman thing but as far as Hollywood being totally in the open?
Trump is far from being totally in the open.
And Rock Hudson was gay???

And Hollywood never has fessed up about making that fake moon landing video :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah..Hollywood is on the ropes...they've lost all credibility they look shabby and sleazy.between half the men in Hollywood molesting men and women,and half the most promenient liberal women in Hollywood covering it all up for them, or offering themselves up to the casting couch,I'm afraid Hollywood looks like Mexican wrestling....it has suffered the same fate as the Fake News outlets...their hands caught in the cookie jar just 20 times too often...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey where's Obama's transcripts...oh yeah they are closed to public scrutiny...carry on Wolf.
As are Trumps transcripts.
Your point being?
Besides being an ass that is?

Btw that is not a transcript. It is the Graduating class program handed out to all attending the graduation ceremony.

I felt that i needed to explain that to ya since you are obviously not very bright.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As are Trumps transcripts.
Your point being?
Besides being an ass that is?

Btw that is not a transcript. It is the Graduating class program handed out to all attending the graduation ceremony.

I felt that i needed to explain that to ya since you are obviously not very bright.
I find it hilarious that dweebs like you with jobs at the fertilzer factory in podunkum Kentucky are able to struggle onto your hindlegs and bray like jackasses about how stupid a guy whose made half a dozen fortunes in the International real estate market is.....I bet you also sit on a couch and offer coaching tips to the NFL....just another cuck on his menses...hang tough bobbie the goverment cheese shipment should be making it's way up into your holler soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors