GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too the contrary while I did love the C. 30 years ago and at about $100 per day.. Always hated all other forms of Speed, except cafine...... and then only from soft drinks or coffee.

But thats enough on that subject.. Drugs should stay illegal.... While i am Pro pot and dont think it should be as illegal as it currently is........I do think the stuff grown commercially today does warrant some regulation. And REAL research.
Ahh to each their own. Watched a friend waste his home building fund on C...
On the regulation and research. Yep just like vaping GENUINE research and a few reasonable regs are needed. The FDA regs as they stand are a ban not reasonable regs.
I would like to see a law passed making it a crime to mislabel any lithium battery as to it's capabilities for a start. Or to knowingly sell or import mislabeled batteries to cover the Chinese imports and such since it will not be a crime to mislabel them in China.

also a law requiring at least food handling safety regulations be adhered to in the manufacture of all commercial ejuice.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
President Trump tries to quash bombshell book

Must be a lot of truth in there.

His lawyers send Cease and Desist letter to writer and publisher.

Maybe someone will publish it on the net?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Instead of giving men pills to make their dicks hard, they should educate people on how to prevent failing penis!
Prevention is the best cure...fuckers!
But again
FUCK THE FDA and fuck PHARMA

I BAM

You know allot about how to make men's dicks hard? :stars2:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
af0f104e306cf778794d24ca9952ee32.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fake News Media barely mentions the fact that the Stock Market just hit another New Record and that business in the U.S. is booming...but the people know! Can you imagine if “O” was president and had these numbers - would be biggest story on earth! Dow now over 25,000.
TRUE?

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fake News Media barely mentions the fact that the Stock Market just hit another New Record and that business in the U.S. is booming...but the people know! Can you imagine if “O” was president and had these numbers - would be biggest story on earth! Dow now over 25,000.
TRUE?

I BAM
Naah Obama did not brag on himself at every opportunity.
Besides Shadow Banking will take us down again.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naah Obama did not brag on himself at every opportunity.
Besides Shadow Banking will take us down again.

It’s a cycle sir Cromwell... but you got to give it to trump though... the fucking Dow Jones been up since he became president!!
I’m not a stocks guy, I have no idea what it meant, but I guess it’s a good thing?!
I have stocks here n there, it’s one of my benefit that they offer at my job...my money there that I invested fucking grew n shit... I’m not gonna say how much but it grew overnight... yeah but our president is an idiot
That doesn’t change a thing!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And how would an idiot cause the market to go up?
Except for the recent Tax Reform the other market rises since Obama were due to the market not anything that Trump did.
Other than the perception factor of Trump being elected president. A perception thing vs and real action causing the market to rise.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And how would an idiot cause the market to go up?
Except for the recent Tax Reform the other market rises since Obama were due to the market not anything that Trump did.
Other than the perception factor of Trump being elected president. A perception thing vs and real action causing the market to rise.

I think cuz trump Is known to be a business guy, a pro business, anti government regulation?
I don’t know man, like I said, I don’t really
Know bout stocks, but you are correct about the “PERCEPTION” the market reacts? It’s what they think it will do kinda thing?

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More on stocks and 'investing'.

It is clear that we should all just play the market for income.
The ones (workers) that actually produce the goods and services are rewarded much less than the ones that just invest/gamble and produce no products.

Lets just ALL play the market and produce nothing?
The new American way to success and security?
The path to MAGA?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump says his button is bigger than Rocket Boys.
A definite dick comparison thing going on there.

And they are both dicks :D

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forget what they call it when someone in a debate only attacks the messenger and does not dispute the statement...
But in any case it is weak and childish.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forget what they call it when someone in a debate only attacks the messenger and does not dispute the statement...
But in any case it is weak and childish.

The statement didn't say anything about dicks, the messenger did, dumb ass. :cool:

The statement itself;

“North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ‘Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times,’” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter. “Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”

Is 100% true.

The statement was about Nuclear buttons. You talked about dicks. Who's being childish? ;)

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A liberal apologist attempts to debate the pro-Hillary platform... and the usual thing happens.
OMG I <3 Moonbats :)

You gotta sister Crommie???

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why the fuck are they STILL talking about
Hrc emails?
AHHHHHHHHHH
There’s a children book coming out!!
GOT IT!
IDIOTS!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why the fuck are they STILL talking about Hrc emails?

Oh you didn't know??? Comey was disgraced.
So they opened a brand NEW investigation into the hildebeast. :bliss:a real one this time.

It's gonna be great! ...the greatest investigation ever!

I think I've got a chubby. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So they opened a brand NEW investigation into the hildebeast. :bliss:a real one this time.

Why? For what? How is this relevant?

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why? For what? How is this relevant?

Because the FBI was dirty! Hillary OWNED James Comey... and he was supposed to be investigating her??? WTF?

The FBI was a Swamp puddle of obama appointees who ATTEMPTED TO MANIPULATE THE ELECTION
in order to make the shebeast president.

But they were counting on a Hillary victory to cover up all the filth... Now... people are gonna go down.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because the FBI was dirty! Hillary OWNED James Comey... and he was supposed to be investigating her??? WTF?

The FBI was a Swamp puddle of obama appointees who ATTEMPTED TO MANIPULATE THE ELECTION

But they were counting on a Hillary victory to cover up all the filth... Now... people are gonna go down.

Besides HRC
who else are they trying to get?

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nahhh!!!
It’s childish!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What FILTH?
What cover up?
The whole fucking government is FILTHY?
Dude, seriously, stop being a sheeper!
Stop jacking off on SEAN SANITY DUDE. He has a job to do and he’s doing it well, none of those liberal or FUCKS news media are SINCERE, it’s their job and they have to do what they’ve been told!
Wake up dude!!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like who?
Hrc ain’t in the government?!

She needs to be in prison along with the rest of the Swamp creatures.
But most of all, she needs to have all the Clinton Foundation funds and assets seized.

Remember Trump's Executive Order from a few weeks ago??? :) Notice the word corruption???

If yous moonbats thought 2017 went bad, wait til ya see what happens THIS year. :bliss:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She needs to be in prison along with the rest of the Swamp creatures.
But most of all, she needs to have all the Clinton Foundation funds and assets seized.

Remember Trump's Executive Order from a few weeks ago??? :) Notice the word corruption???

If yous moonbats thought 2017 went bad, wait til ya see what happens THIS year. :bliss:

Who are this guys?
Mukhtar Hamid Shah; Date of Birth (DOB) August 11, 1939; alt. DOB November 8, 1939; nationality, Pakistan

2. Angel Rondon Rijo; DOB July 16, 1950; nationality, Dominican Republic

3. Dan Gertler; DOB December 23, 1973; nationality, Israel; alt. nationality, Democratic Republic of the Congo

4. Maung Maung Soe; DOB March 1964; nationality, Burma

5. Yahya Jammeh; DOB May 25, 1965; nationality, The Gambia

6. Sergey Kusiuk; DOB December 1, 1966; nationality, Ukraine; alt. nationality, Russia

7. Benjamin Bol Mel; DOB January 3, 1978; alt. DOB December 24, 1978; nationality, South Sudan; alt. nationality, Sudan

8. Julio Antonio Juárez Ramírez; DOB December 1, 1980; nationality, Guatemala

9. Goulnora Islamovna Karimova; DOB July 8, 1972; nationality, Uzbekistan

10. Slobodan Tesic; DOB December 21, 1958; nationality, Serbia

11. Artem Yuryevich Chayka; DOB September 25, 1975; nationality, Russia

12. Gao Yan; DOB April 1963; nationality, China

13. Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes; DOB July 6, 1954; nationality, Nicaragua

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amara Grautski
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Friday, October 14, 2016, 2:32 PM
Curt Schilling broke from his incessant tweeting, podcasting and political meme-sharing to make the media rounds, defending recently surfaced comments Donald Trump made about a 10-year-old girl.

In an "Entertainment Tonight" clip from 1992, Trump asks a young beauty pageant contestant, "You going up the escalator?"

"Yeah," she replies.

"I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?" says Trump, who would have been 46 at the time the video was filmed.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

From one of his genius tweets.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors